Blood Boundaries ーENHYPEN x R...

By mi_xie

A sensual and dreamy mystery book heavily inspired by Enhypen's lore. Follow y/n as she discovers the deep se... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22 (FINAL)
NEW BOOK TEASER

13

13K 851 1.4K
By mi_xie

When both of you entered, you saw Jungwon laying on his bed with his head between his hands with blood oozing out of his wrist and onto his carpet and bedsheets.

"Jungwon!? Can you hear me?" Jay turned on the light and ran to Jungwon who tossed and turned in discomfort.

"I can I was just too weak to get the door or shout," Jungwon mumbled while Jay shook him.

"Jungwon you're so stupid..." Jay shrieked, "Y/N I'm going to get blood from the fridge, just stay put."

When Jay had left the room, you walked over to Jungwon, crouching at the edge of his bed.
"Jungwon w-what's going on? Did you just drink your own blood? I thought you said pig's blood helped!" You clenched your fists together, recalling why vampires would consume their own blood.

"I had no other way to fight the craving for blood y/n... I couldn't go down to the party thirsty for blood... It would've been a disaster." Jungwon's voice quivered as sweat rolled down his forehead, "Animal blood doesn't help with stamina that well..."

Jay burst into the clearing with pouches of dark red liquid, "Drink this, right now." Jay demanded.

"But I-I can't... It's human blood..." Jungwon groaned in pain.

"Is now really the time to refuse it?! Do you want to keep suffering? Jungwon please just drink the goddamn thing." Jay scolded with a frustrated sigh.

You turned away not wanting to look or think too closely at the fact that packs of human blood existed. It took a few seconds before you heard Jungwon gulp down the liquid, the sound of him chugging it making you want to gag.

"There, I drank it for you," Jungwon said while wiping the corner of his mouth with the back of his hand. His face returned to a healthy colour in no time as he sat up easily.

"For me? Jungwon you should be drinking it for yourself! Are you trying to die of malnourishment?" Jay responded furiously.

"I only became a vampire for you guys, if I died like this it wouldn't be my fault." Jungwon raised his voice while still remaining calm.

You turned around to face them both, the empty packaging of blood catching your eyes.
"But Jay's right... You need to drink blood to survive, it's not about whether it's morally right or not."

Jungwon exhaled with grave annoyance, not expecting you to side with Jay.

"And what the hell is going on in here?" You heard a march up the stairs before Jaeyun entered the room, his hair scattered all over the place with his face slightly flushed. It only took him a quick glance around the room for Jaeyun to catch on, "Oh shoot... Jungwon finally back to drinking human blood? I'm proud!" Jaeyun exclaimed a little tipsy, laughing to himself.

"He was in a life or death situation." Jay urged.

"Can I speak to Jungwon in private?" You stood and signalled for Jay with your eyes to get the drunken Jaeyun out of the room.

"Why can't you just say it right hereeeee!" Jaeyun whined before beginning to cry, dropping on his knees, "Is it because I'm here? Do you not like me?" He started acting out cute  gestures while also sobbing uncontrollably.

"You're seriously drunk, oh my god." Jay got up to lift the crying boy.

You and Jungwon exchanged glances before bursting into laughter together as Jay struggled to bring Jaeyun out of the room, doing his best to shut the door behind him.

"Does Jaeyun always cry when he's drunk?" You couldn't help keep giggling even after he was gone; the mood a lot better than it was just a minute ago.

"Yep, he usually ends up having these super emotional conversations with Heeseung and then they both end up crying." Jungwon cackled along with you, "It's even funnier when Sunghoon gets in the picture."

"I can imagine..." You huffed while sitting against his door, hearing as the music downstairs became more mellow.

"What did you have to tell me in private again?" Jungwon straightened his posture, stuffing the unopened packs of blood into his nightstand to get it out of your sight.

"I just wanted to tell you to watch your health." You stammered on, "Like really... I don't want you to die or have these blood meltdowns."

"It's tough y/n... How was I supposed to drink human blood in front of you?" Jungwon held onto his arm that was covered in dried red streaks, "I'm scared of my own self... Do you know how hard it is for me?"

"Jungwon... I also wished this didn't happen to you." You scooted back to the spot next to his bed, "But what's wrong with those packs of human blood anyways?"

"Because I don't know where they come from. What if these humans were forcibly drained of their blood just for me to drink?" Jungwon crinkled up his sheets, "I just want this nightmare to end already."

"T-then just take my blood instead." You suggested with a hard swallow.

"No?! Are you kidding me? Don't offer me your blood, please don't do this! Are you insane?" he shunned you away. You weren't surprised, you had the deep feeling he'd refuse it.

"I'm okay with it Jungwon. I'll be voluntarily giving you it so you won't feel bad drinking blood from some unknown source." You said merrily.

"Y/N I'm not taking your blood, end of the conversation."

"What? So you want to die in pain?"

"This world is just a dream, it won't matter if I die anyway."

Your heart ached upon hearing his thoughts. The room burned in silence as he hadn't realized what he said had genuinely hurt your feelings,
"But this world isn't a dream for me, Jungwon... You'll be gone from me forever." Your voice went soft with despair.

"Y/N I didn't mean it like that... I just don't know what to do at this point. Human blood is just so addicting in this world, it takes over your entire body... I can't imagine how hooked I'll get once I taste fresh blood... Your blood." He looked defeated, masking his face with his arms, "What if I end up killing you?"

He cut some sort of heartstring in your body when he had admitted what was really bothering him about the situation.

"Well look at the other boys... They seem to be able to control themselves right? Jungwon, I'm sure I can just get push you off of me. I'm a strong girl you know?" You tried to reassure him as he crumbled to pieces, "I'm gonna go down for a sec, just think about it, okay?"

...

You headed downstairs, a few people were now gone from the party. You could actually see the floor as you walked toward Jay who sat with Jaeyun passed out on the fuzzy carpet in the semi-empty living room. You picked up your cup you had left on the counter on your way, taking down the now room temperature liquid.

"Things go alright?" Jay questioned upon seeing your glum face.

"I guess... I just left him alone to think about some things, I'll talk to him before I go."

"About going home... Your friends told me to tell you that they left without you." Jay rubbed the back of his shoulder, "Something about Dahee wanting to leave but she had drunk too much to go home alone."

"I- A- so they just left me alone here with you guys what?!" Your jaw hung down to the floor.

"Relax, I said I'd walk you home since it's so dark." He smirked.

"Ooh in the dark where no one is looking, easy kill." You said with half sarcasm, sliding onto the couch behind them.

"Sheesh who do you think I am?" Jay laughed with his head back.

"Well, Dahee is super mad at me, ugh... It's going to be awkward every time I see her now." You rested your head on the armrest while stretching out your legs

"Just let it air out, I doubt she'll stay mad at you for long." Jay got up to switch the music.

"That's true... Thank god we only have a week left before the long weekend, I need a break from everyone." You comfortably spoke your thoughts to Jay. "Hold on, do you guys have water or am I going to need to drink from the tap?" You examined your now empty cup, sick of the alcohol.

"Yeah, I can fill your cup for you. I'm getting my cds from my room so I'll do it on my way back." He offered sweetly, allowing you to take a few more moments to slob around on the couch.

Handing over the red plastic, you let your spine dig into the cushiony leather, spying as more and more people left the party. Sunoo and Sunghoon were chatting up a few people before they exited the door, while Niki played beer pong with the remaining folks. The sky was now pitch black and you couldn't tell how late it was. You just knew it was an ungodly hour.

"You're still here? Isn't it past princess's bedtime?" Heeseung faded into the room making your relaxing time over within a minute.

"I'm just here for a few more minutes." You pitched.

"And how are you getting home when your friends are gone? I saw them leave earlier without you. Care to spend the night?" He let himself twist with your head, leading your mind in so many wrong places.

"Jay is just getting me water and then he's walking me home." You corrected, keeping your foot in the conversation firm on the ground.

Heeseung hovered over your body, lowering himself to confine you with the couch. "Jay now? You're really strange, aren't you?" He whispered not wanting to awake Jaeyun.

"Strange?" You tried to sink as deep as you could into the couch, probably ruining their leather couch.

"You're toying with us, seducing us am I wrong?"

"No I'm n-not?" You reflected on your actions while he said that. It wasn't like you were trying to seduce the boys but it seemed to look like that naturally.

"Why so flustered baby? I know you don't purposely mean it." He awed at you like a baby,  "But I'm starting to get worked up over you." He came down to your ear so not another living soul heard him but you, "It makes me want you to myself."

"Sorry I took long I could not find my good CDs-" Jay froze like a robot in the middle of the room, "I was gone for 2 seconds-"

You traded positions with Heeseung to stand up and take the cup from Jay, "Thanks for this." You cleansed your throat, laughing which only made the awkwardness even worse.

"I'll go check on Jungwon now!" You bolted towards the stairs.

"Jungwon?" Heeseung got up from the pose you left him in, "You mean he hasn't come down from his room at all this party?"

"He couldn't control his thirst for blood." You explained while hopping up the stairs just to be greeted with Jungwon fast asleep.

...

You got back to your dorm, four in the morning after a short night walk with Jay. He had given you a handful of laughs while the both of you walked under the dim streetlights. You were both sober while strolling down the empty streets, discussing your weird habits and favourite songs. Jay was the only one to make you forget he was even a vampire.

With the dorm halls dark, you got back to your room just barely. To your surprise, the lamp was on with Nana and Hyesun waiting for you.

"You girls are awake? Did you guys wait for me?" You hushed at almost a mute volume seeing Dahee sleep.

"YES! We were worried about you... We just had to leave early because Dahee was about to throw a tantrum if we didn't."

"It's fine I guess... Did she explain anything to you?"

"That you made out with Sunghoon? Didn't know you could do that." Hyesun made a smug face causing you to roll your eyes to the back of your head. "Honestly... She's still pretty mad, she'll probably not speak to you all weekend."

And that's exactly what happened. Dahee went days without speaking to you, spending as much time outside the dorm to avoid you. It was a petty situation but you just had to put up with it for a little longer.

The weekend had gone by at a painfully slow rate, Monday hitting finally. The only problem now was that you couldn't see Kyungeun the same anymore. She had come super late to the gym that morning receiving detention right in front of everybody. 

Towards the end of the class, Kyungeun had pulled you over to talk,
"Y/N... Why did you tell Sunghoon about what I told you?!" She was on the verge of tears while you two stood behind a cart of tennis rackets.

"Well, you weren't explaining things to me..." 

"I'm assuming he also told you I'm not completely human and all the shit that I've done, didn't he?" A chill coursed down your body as she admitted her half immortality.

"I didn't find out from Sunghoon okay? I found out from Riki..."

"Okay but that doesn't change the fact that you told Sunghoon that you know of our relationship. I told you to not tell anyone..." She looked betrayed and you knew she had every right to be.

"You're right, I'm so sorry... I got worried, so worried and curious." You choked up on your words, "I didn't know what to do, everybody kept hiding that they were vampires from me. It was frustrating Kyungeun..."  

Although Kyungeun was sincerely upset she wasn't yelling or lashing out at you. She rather looked sad to see you get tangled up in the mess and confusion,
"It's fine y/n... Sunghoon's a devious demon, I thought by not explaining things, you wouldn't get so associated with him and find out about my past..." 

You still felt guilty no matter how much Kyungeun forgave you,
"But I'm still worried about you. What's going to happen now?" 

"Something already did happen to me... And I don't think you'd want to see it." She buried her face into her hands out of some sort of embarrassment.

"S-see it?" You repeated.

Kyungeun revealed her skin that was covered in deep wounded bite marks that created scars that would last decades. There were terrible bruises all over her shoulders down to her forearms and legs. Unlike the first time she had shown you her tainted skin, this was far worse and far graphic. 

"Kyungeun what in the fucking hell did Sunghoon do to you? We need to call the cops, this is abuse!?" You tried controlling your voice full of terror and panic as you began losing your breath.

"It's my fault... It was part of our contract that I cannot tell anyone about this situation..."

"Contract? No Kyungeun this is violence. I'm going to tell the principal." 

"Please don't... I-I don't want to die y/n... I fear for my life." 

_______________________

A/N:

everyone's reactions to last chapter was so funny my gosh lol
This chapter was SO poorly written my bad... (I got lazy at some parts even with proofreading + it was 90% dialogue) I do feel kinda bad comparing it to other chapters but not every chapter can be super good right? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
also Sunghoon stans please forgive me after this chapter, how are we even feeling about his character? 

Another thing, this book is kinda far from finished but if I were to make more Enhypen books would you guys be interested? Genres? Leave requests or something and I'll look back at it when I reach the idea process of writing my next book :]

As always, if you want to help grow my book's platform you can: vote for my chapters, add my book to a reading list, add it to your library, share it, comment, anything! Even the fact you read this chapter helped

See you in the next chapter! i promise it'll be WAY better xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.8K 28
Love is in the air for Enhypen - with the exception of Ni-Ki, everyone's coupled up (and it doesn't matter to Ni-Ki as he's the center of the fan uni...
8.4K 864 42
"𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲, 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞?" "𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞?" ➮ A story wherein Melody meets them in her...
20.8K 906 21
Book (2/2) of the Fate Bound series. After the princess's reawakening, the seven princes are beyond delighted to have her back in their arms. With a...
308K 12.4K 66
❝𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦...❞ A story about a girl who has a crush on the school's heartthrob ever since...