A Special Life, A Special Lig...

By ANIMEISLIFE__

After two years an half Tsukiko has become stronger by training with the Akatuski. She meets her friends one... More

New Beginnings
Fighting For What Matters
We Meet Again
The New Akastuki
Tell Me
To Save A Friend
What To Do?
ANNOUNCEMENT
Here's the thing
This Is Who I Am
To Home I Go
Home Sweet Home
To Keep A Secret
The Real One
Now What?

Lies And Reunions

154 11 3
By ANIMEISLIFE__

Tsukiko

I need to run! I have to keep running! I thought to myself as I ran through the forest.

"Kill, kill every single one of them." A voice said. I stopped running and covered my ears trying to block the voice.

"You're weak. Let me take over and all your problems will go away." The voice said.

"No! Stop it! Just shut up!" I shouted as I continued to press on my ears.

"I'll help you go home just let me out and I'll do it ." It said. I shook my head but then I heard something behind me. "It's that snake freak! Come on kid. Just let me help." I turned around and saw Orochimaru and Kabuto.

"Well, well princess, fancy seeing you here." Kabuto said walking towards me. I quickly stood in a fighting position and took out a kunai.

"Come on kid! Let me out!!" The voice shouted.

"Looks like Sasuke couldn't keep you inside the hideout." Kabuto smirked.

"Come on!!" The voice shouted.

"Shut the hell up!!!" I shouted at it.

"Kabuto, why don't you go on ahead while I talk with Tsukiko." Orochimaru said.

"Are you sure lord Orochimaru?" Kabuto asked.

"I'm sure. Besides," Orochimaru looked at me and walked closer. I took a step back and threw the kunai at him. "I have something important to talk about with the princess." He finished.

I watched as Kabuto ran deeper into the woods. I listened as he footsteps faded as he ran. Once he was far from us I let out a sigh. I glared at Orochimaru and waitedfor him to make a move.

"Why so quiet?" I asked and he chuckled softly.

"I was about to ask the same thing. Tell me Kimimaru, why did you come to me? Why now?" He asked. I quickly jumped away from him ready to run into the woods. However, Orochimaru quickly appeared in front of me wrapping his snake around my body.

"Let me go!!!!" I shouted kicking my feet at him.

"Leaving so soon?" Orochimaru asked as his snake pulled me closer to him. I tried to get free but the snake just tighten his grip on me.

"Let me go or else Pein will-"

"Pein? Pein wouldn't do anything. In fact, he told me to keep you with me until your friends arrived. You have a mission princess and it starts now." He said smiling devilishly before lifting my shirt up revealing my stomach.

"What are you-"

"Kill! Kill them all!" The voice boomed. I flinch and tried to ignore the voice but it just kept getting louder.

"You hear it don't you? The voice that wants power. The real you inside. Just let it take over. You'll feel much better that way." Orochimaru whispered in my ear spending chills down my spine.

"Get away from me!! I just want to go back home!!" I shouted kicking my feet at him once more.

"Oh I'll let you go back with your friends." Orochimaru said making me stop kicking. I looked at him in disbelief waiting for an evil smirk to appear on him face but nothing. He looked at me with a serious face that I felt like laughing.

"However," He raised his hand concentrated his chakra to his fingertips. I struggled to free myself but the snake won't budged. "Pein wants you to cause trouble for the Leaf. I don't know how this will help him but it sure helps me." He said smiling at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Do you remember the little town that was destroyed overnight near the Hidden Grass and the Hidden Stone Village?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course, I had a mission there. Itachi, Hidan, Deidara, and Kisame were with me. We were attacked before we got near there. I was knocked out and by the time I woke up the place was destroyed and the guys were hurt pretty bad." I replied.

"And do you remember what happened next?" Orochimaru asked.

"No, everything is a blur after that. All I could remember was the guys saying to..."

"To what my dear?" Orochimaru said tilting his head.

"To keep it hidden from me. But why would they-"

"You don't remember. Let me out and you'll remember everything." The voice said making me flinch.

"What happened that day?" I asked him and he let out a low breath.

"If it wasn't for your 'friends' you would have killed the Akatsuki. The reason why you can't remember anything is because of your beats." Orochimaru said looking at my stomach.

"How did you-"

"It was really simple actually. You were one of my experiments so I had a lot of files. Whenever you remember something horrifying from your past your real self takes over. It happened when you were sent on a mission with Sasuke. I suggest you keep that a secret from your friends. You wouldn't want them to hate you for being a monster now would we." Orochimaru said before pressing his hand on my stomach. I let out some screams that echoed throughout the forest. I felt his snake's grip loosen up as I heard laughter followed by footsteps.

"W-What did.... you.... Argh! AHH!!!" My body felt like it was on fire that I couldn't finish my sentence. I looked up at Orochimaru as he laughed at me. He grabbed me by my neck and hold me closer him

"You sure are a unique girl. Make sure not to blow your cover." Orochimaru said before he teleported us away. He threw me on the ground and sighed. I looked behind him and saw a small bridge not far from where we were.

"Your friends should be getting here shortly but before the do I need to give you this." He said pulling out a scroll and placing it in my weapon pouch.

"It from Itachi oh and this is your ticket but to the Leaf." He threw a kunai with a piece of paper wrapped around it with the words 'Tailed Beast' written in red. "Pein wants you to keep an eye on the nine tails jinchuuriki fot him. I couldn't care less about what he needs you for but then again he is paying me for taking care of that." He said pointing at my stomach. He smiled at me before disappearing into the forest. I tried to looked around me but my body felt like it was on fire whenever I tried to move.

"You better prepared yourself princess. It's hell from here on out." The voice laughed. I grabbed the kunai with all my might but jabbing it under my ribcage. I tried to hold back my screams as I touched my blood and summoned Ty.

"Hey Ts- Tsukiko!! Are you all right?" He shouted as he walked around my motionless body.

"Ty.... Find..... N-Naruto." I said before losing consciousness.

Ty

I watched as Tsukiko laid motionless on the ground. Her breathing was slowing down and she looked pale. I shook my head then looked around.

"Okay, I need to find Naruto. I remember his smell so it shouldn't be hard to find him." I said to myself as I ran towards the forest.

"All right, we'll be going on our separate ways from here." I heard someone say. I quickly ran towards their voice then hid behind some bushes. I looked as five ninjas walked towards my direction. I quickly focused on their smell and quickly focused on the blonde hair one.

He smells like ramen! That means that's Naruto!! I thought. I quickly jumped out in front of him and tackled him down.

"Hey! What's the big idea!!!" He shouted trying to get me off of him.

"Naruto! Don't move!!" A girl with blue hair shouted running towards me. I quickly wrapped my tail around Naruto and jumped away from her.

"I don't want to fight. I just need him to come with me." I said putting Naruto down.

"Why?" A man with a creepy looked on his face said.

"Because-" I stopped talking then remembered that Naruto knew Tsukiko as Kimimaru. "Because Kimimaru is hurt and she needs help!!" I shouted.

"Where is she?" Naruto asked desperately.

"Come, I'll show you!" I said before running towards Tsukiko again.

"Hey wait for us!!!!" The others shouted following behind me. I continued running until I saw Tsukiko laying on the ground.

"There she is!!" I shouted as I got closer. I stopped right in front and rested my head next to her body.

"Sakura!!! Hurry!!!" Naruto shouted.

"I'm coming!!!" Sakura shouted as she stopped in front of Tsukiko.

"What's this?" The black hair boy said pulling out kunai out of Tsukiko.

"Sai! Let me see it." The creepy face guy said. The boy handed him the kunai and took a paper off of it.

"Take care of the princess. Make sure that she gets home safe. Also help her control her tails. Itachi." The man read.

"Captain Yamato, look." The blue hair girl said pointing at the headband that Tsukiko had around her neck.

"Leaf Village headband." Sai said.

"Naruto, I need you to put pressure on her wound." Sakura said.

"Right." Naruto replied. I watched as Sakura healed Tsukiko's wound and kept an eye on Naruto.

"Okay, I think she'll be fine now." Sakura said standing up.

"Kimimaru, wake up." Naruto whispered to Tsukiko. Tsukiko eyes started to flutter open before she was able to look up at Naruto.

"N-Naruto..." Tsukiko replied softly.

"Kim-"

"Tsukiko!!!! What happened to you!!? I thought you were going back home!!!" The blue hair girl shouted.

"Misaki? What's going on? Where am I?" Tsukiko replied looking around.

"That doesn't matter right now. All that matters is that your okay." I said licking her face.

"Thanks Ty." Tsukiko said rubbing my head. I slowly wrapped my tail around her and helped to her feet.

"Tsukiko? But I thought you said Kimimaru?" Naruto said looking at me.

"That name is hell to me." Tsukiko replied expressionless.

"Well, we can't have you here so why don't-"

"What do you mean that name is hell for you!!?" Naruto shouted interrupting their captain.

"I don't like it. Brings back horrible memories." Tsukiko replied looking down at the ground.

"You're not Kimimaru. Kimimaru would never say anything like that! She would-"

"She would lie to you and say everything's fine. When in reality it's not!! I lost everything Naruto!! More than you can understand." Tsukiko shot back.

"Then why did you fake your death two years ago!!!" He shouted.

"Because I was sick and tired of everyone calling me a monster!!!" She shouted. I felt Tsukiko's chakra getting unstable so I quickly pushed her away from everyone.

"Now." I said nodding my head. Tsukiko quickly let out five aura waves before calming down.

"Better?" I asked as I caught her with my tail before she could hit the ground.

"Yeah, I'm just- Argh! *cough* Hel-"
I watched as Tsukiko started to cough up blood but this was different. Her blood was pitch black.

"Princess!" I shouted trying to calm her down.

"Izumi! Take them back to the village. We'll stay here and continue with the mission. Now go." Their captain say. The blue hair girl nodded then quickly teleported us away from them.

Oh. No end notes here.... interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 2.5K 61
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
266K 40.2K 103
แ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€™แ€›แ€พแ€ญแ€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€ทแ€˜แ€ฐแ€ธแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€šแ€ฐแ€•แ€ผแ€”แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎ แ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€–แ€แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€ซแ€ฅแ€ฎแ€ธ
222K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad