Deep Snow

By itsme_Bri

Elsa notices a strange boy at Anna & Kristoff's wedding. Hans returns for something. Tiny feet are wondering... More

Deep Snow
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (short filler chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
chapter 27
HEY EVERYONE
Chapter 30
Authors note
Final Chapter

chapter 29

239 9 0
By itsme_Bri

Rapunzel's POV

I snuck throughout the castle following my parents carefully and quietly. Why? Well because my birthday is coming up soon and I want to know what they're planning!! Plus, this is my only chance to try and figure it out since Eugene is out and about for a few hours. He never lets me sneak around to find out what my parents are planning!

I tip toed towards their bedroom to see if they were there.

"Are you sure that's what she likes?" I heard my father ask.

"Yes dear, she tells me all the time that she likes to paint." my mother responded, sounding completely exhausted.

I'M GETTING PAINTS!!

"But I'm pretty sure she loves rainbows and unicorns though"

What! No, no, no dad!

"Trust me, she likes to paint," my mother assured. I silently laughed when I heard my dad grumble about unicorns and how he was positive that I was into them. 

I decided I had heard enough for the day so I turned around to go to my room, but instead I turned around to see a pale faced, white haired boy in my face!

"AHH!" I screamed as i fell back, crashing to the floor.

"Rapunzel! Are you alright? What hap- were you eavesdropping again?" my mom asked after rushing out to the hallway. I looked up, giving her a guilty smile. Without saying a word, I jumped to my feet and ran to my room.

When I finally got away from my mom I looked around for Jack.

"JACKSON OVERLAND FROST!"

"Hahaha, sorry Rapunzel, didn't mean to get you caught!" Jack laughed as he revealed himself. I just glared at him as he continued laughing. After about 5 minutes of just Jack laughing like a hyena, he finally calmed down enough to talk. "You're probably wondering why I'm here."

I was too distracted to even think about why he was actually here. He rarely ever comes to just visit.

"I'm looking for Elsa." he said before i could even responde. He looked a bit worried.

"What do you mean? " I asked, concerned. They hardly ever left each other's sides.

"Something happened and she ran off. I haven't been able to find her, I'm getting really worried. I didn't think she'd be at the North Mountain because that's too obvious, so i came here hoping she'd come to you for help."

That's odd. I haven't seen my cousin in a while so i know she hasn't been her recently,"I'm sorry Jack, she hasn't been here."

Jack nodded, "thanks Rapunzel, I'm gonna go keep searching. I'll let you know if i find her!" And with that, he flew out of my home. I hope he finds her soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Elsa's POV

I still can't believe I did that to poor little Emma. I thought I was able to control enough of my powers to prevent that from happening again. Jack must hate me. His mother must hate me too.

I sat in my new little castle looking out at the scenery.

"I'm so sorry Emma" I whispered to the air.

"Elsa?" I heard a familiar voice say.  I turned around to see Anna looking back at me. I blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

"Anna? What are you doing here?"

"I think I should be asking you the same thing" she said as she walked towards me.

"Is she here?" another voice asked. Soon enough I see Olaf waddling his way to us. When he saw me he started running towards me. "Elsa are you okay? Are you hurt?"

"How did you know something was wrong?" i asked the little snowman.

"I had a strange feeling."

"Is everything okay Elsa?" Anna asked, looking very concerned.

I thought for a while, should I tell her?

"I struck Jack's sister" I said so quietly I almost thought I had said it in my head.

Anna gasped, "is she okay?"

I just shrugged my shoulders, "I ran off before the second I saw." Thinking back to the event, I let a tear escape.

"I'm sure she's okay, Elsa. Why don't you just go back and check on her?" Olaf piped in.

"I-I can't, they all must hate me. I can't stand to see their pain."

"Elsa, you can't just run away from it. You have to go and at least try to fix what's been done," Anna said. She put her hand on my shoulder, "and, I don't think Jack with be too upset. He knows you don't have complete control over your powers."

"But that's his little sister. It killed me when I froze you, Anna."

"But you were able to thaw me. You can do it for her too."

"Do you really think I should go back?"

Anna nodded, giving me a tight smile. I thought about it for another second before agreeing.

"Okay, I'll go." I stood up and brushed snow off my clothes.

"Olaf and I will head home. I'll see you later tonight?" Anna asked, standing as well.

"Yeah, I'll see you tonight" I hugged my sister and we went our separate ways.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma's POV

"How is your arm feeling, sweetie?" my mother called.

"It's fine! Have you heard anything from Jack yet?"

"Afraid not. I hope everything is alright" she responded, walking into our living room. "Hopefully he's found her by now. It's been three days."

I traced the outline of the cast I had gotten recently. My arm was broken the day we had our snowball fight. Jack had told me to watch out so I ran and tripped over a rock. I fell on my arm which broke it! After that Elsa just disappeared. Jack went after her, but hasn't returned yet.

Knock knock

My head snapped up to look at the door. I stared at it, unsure of if I actually heard a knock.

Knock knock knock

I immediately shot out of my seat and ran to the door. I swung it open to see Elsa. She had her back to me.

"Elsa?"

She whipped around and her eyes grew large the second she saw me. "Emma!" she pulled me into a hug. She pulled away and inspected me, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine! My arm is broken but besides that I'm great!"

"How did your arm break?"

"I tripped over a rock the day we had the snowball fight."

"W-where's Jack?"

" He went to go find you!"

"He did?" Elsa asked, sounding surprised. A second later she looked worried, " I have to go find h-"

"Emma! Lunch it's ready, come to the table!" My mom called as she entered the living room. "Oh, hello Elsa! Would you like to join us for lunch?"

"Oh no, thank you. I have to go find-" Elsa was cut off as her stomach growled at her. "Actually, lunch sounds great. Thanks"

My mom chuckled, "never argue with the mighty stomach. Come sit at the table girls, I'll bring the food right out."

We made our way to the table and had lunch. The whole time I thought about Jack and where he could be. I lost my brother once, I don't want to lose him again.

-----------------------------------------------------
~A/N~
Hey guys! Finally an update! After almost a year!!! I can't believe it's been that long! Hopefully you guys like it! I had it all written out and I came back to write more and it was all gone! I only remembered bits and pieces, so I did the best I could to write the whole thing again! I promise I'm going to try to update more often with longer chapters. if y'all want to, follow my personal  instagram!!

_sassy_sabs

It's on private do just request to follow and I'll gladly accept! Y'all can DM me on there too, I'd love to talk to y'all!!

Bye, for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 1.1K 17
Welcome to another Jelsa Story! When Elsa and Anna move into their new home with their Aunt and Uncle after their parent die, Elsa thinks that it mig...
3.8K 181 21
Elsa meets Jack Frost when she's little and he protects her from fear, until she runs away from the her coronation and everything changes. But in the...
6.1K 363 24
So Anna and Kristoff are on their honeymoon. Elsa is left with duties for her kingdom. But what happens when Jack Frost comes to visit Elsa? And what...
304K 4.7K 124
At the beginning of the story Hans has escaped from Arendelle's jail and Elsa has to go searching for him. Years after Prince Hans has returned to th...