Lost Paradise | BOOK 1

By -aerinicolettepark

Lost Paradise 1/?? Jujutsu Kaisen and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover Mafia Boss Dazai au // Soukoku JJK × Souko... More

Disclaimer / Opening Note
𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎
000|𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘
002 | 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
003 | 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕
005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒
006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊
008 | 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐
010 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
011 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
013 | 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
015 | 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
016 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
017 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3
019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4
020 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 5
021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
023 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎
024 | 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
025 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
026 | 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...
028 | ...𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
029 | 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍
031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎
032.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (1)
033 | 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍
034 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝
034.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (2)
035 | 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
036 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
037 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 // 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
039 | 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)
IMPORTANT
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (7)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (8)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (9)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (10)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (14)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (17)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (20)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (21)
It's getting difficult to love you, my home
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (23)

Synopsis / Ending note

1K 35 32
By -aerinicolettepark

Hello everyone! Thank you so much for supporting Lost Paradise!

I hope you would do the same with the book two I'm planning, entitled Finding Paradise!

I pray that all of you are safe and healthy 🙏

I hope you enjoyed reading the first part of Yukiko adventure between two completely different worlds, as I enjoyed writing it.

Originally, I wasn't supposed to publish this book lol it was in the oneshot book where I usually write/type down my prompts / ideas, short stories and poems.

But I have so many ideas regarding the story, I wanted to share so I thought, why not? It wouldn't harm anyone. I changed alot of things and events from the (medj) cringy oneshot so— yeah...

I didn't expect Lost Paradise to receive all the support it has now and— I'm really really thankful for that.

It's fair to think that my writing style has improved at least no?

Anyways...

Character Dynamics! And uh some synopsis I guess???

Fushiguro and Yukiko's dynamic were based of Dazai and Kunikida and/or Dazai and Chuuya.

Their dynamic is pretty close to Soukoku if I do say so myself LMAO

Kugisaki and Yukiko's dynamic is basically still Soukoku in a sense, also maybe Yosano and Ranpo just because, why not?

We all know that Lifetime trio (Yukiko, Inumaki and Yuuta) is based off the Dark Era Trio (Dazai, Odasaku, Ango) with a few details removed

Together, Yukiko and Inumaki are pretty much Soukoku themselves already no? (Chapter: Corruption)

Kunikida/Atsushi dynamic (medj?) With Nanami

Like— a responsible one— you get what I mean...

Itadori is one of the characters that have fewer interactions with Yukiko because honestly, I don't really know what I'd do with him.

They're close friends yes, but at first Yukiko is also kind of against him but at the same time she wanted to get to know the vessel of the king of curses— eventually growing close enough as friends (huh I need an OVA for this lol)

Yukiko likes watching movies (would occasionally watch movies with Itadori and the rest) in conclusion she will be close with Junpei if the met if he hadn't...

....

Yukiko is—

Low-key a fan of Haikyuu lol

Yaga is probably one of my favorite characters in the series because I wanted him to be like— the father figure Yukiko had all her life but never saw himself as one because like— deep inside, he will never be it— since Dazai and Chuuya were still waiting for her.

Despite finding them already, I can imagine Yukiko still going home to him. Visiting his office with a Bento from his recipe when she was a kid and stuff. Their dynamic is somewhat like Ranpo and Fukuzawa's (Ranpo is basically his son, fite me lol) but I guess Yaga and Yukiko's bond is based of the relationship I had with my late grandfather.

All of Yukiko's debate club members are based of true people and majority are based off my own experiences and mindset. My seniors and batch mates, sorry I couldn't include you all HAHAHA!

I'm not that much of a good debater since it was my first time competing and stuff... I still need to improve hehe

Chuuya and Dazai's parental dynamic with Yukiko were my favorite to write since it was typically based off my relationship with my parents.

I'm closer to my mom, hence Yukiko is closer to Chuuya than Dazai. And I take after my dad a lot hence Osamu and Yukiko.

In other words, Yukiko's character is somewhat of a reflection of myself.

Yes, Chuuya is basically the mom HAHA!

I'm convinced it's canon that Chuuya is really good with kids!

Fyodor's characterization in the story is kind of hard for me at first, because I introduced him in Lifetime without whatsoever uhhhh background on what his character will be. Then at the story progresses, I slowly get an idea on what he's going to do, how he's the knot (or at least one of it) that ties Yukiko deeper into the BSD world.

I'm trying my best to like— make the characters as close to their original personalities in their respective series so if there are characters who are a bit ooc— my bad hehe

~~~~

Synopsis on Dazai Osamu the "placeholder" boss

I think this part was the most confusing to the readers?

Well here's what I mean by placeholder.

As you may observe Dazai's role is very complex... especially when characterising him as one of the most important characters in the story

Basically he's the "boss" of the Port Mafia however— in a way he's still under Mori like— when it's mentioned in one of the chapters— "The Boss"

We all know that Dazai did not willingly go back to the organization, Mori is basically just blackmailing him to stay, using Yukiko and Chuuya as leverage.

His status as boss was never publicized, so technically what the government knows is that Ogai Mori is still the boss.

Dazai runs the organization yes— but his "accomplishments" as boss are either not recognized or are still pretty much under Mori's accomplishments.

His decisions are carefully crafted logically— if staying in the organization and staining his hands again with blood is the only way Yukiko could have a normal childhood was his constant drive.

Finding out that she was the jujutsu sorcerer they were sent to kill that day crushed everything Dazai has been working for, for twelve years.

He had no more reason to stay in the Mafia, his daughter will still be dragged into the bloodied world he and Chuuya are part of at the end of the day, so why did he stay?

One of the reasons was Chuuya! If he were to leave he'd definitely be bringing along the small ball of anger and wine he loves so much. (Which will probably be pretty hard considering Chuu's position)

Another reason is that he wanted to meet Yukiko through making a difference.

After finding out she's an advocate; fighting for change, shouldn't he— as her father do the same?

That's why they proposed to stop the long u̶s̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶  i̶r̶r̶e̶l̶e̶v̶a̶n̶t̶  feud between the Port Mafia and the jujutsu sorcerers. (It took them three years of planning and gaining the trust of most of the organization hehe )

In the eyes of lower ranking members (those who actually know who Dazai was/is), Dazai Osamu is still considered a traitor. Only executives and the high ranking Port Mafia members know that he's the current boss.

(Imagine him nonchalantly walking towards the entrance of the building where Chuuya is waiting i̶m̶p̶a̶t̶i̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ , then you— a lower ranked member sees the so-called traitor calmly walk up to the ginger and pull him into a kiss— first of all PDA— second of all you'd be too embarrassed to report it to the boss— without knowing that the executive— Chuuya— is actually the boss'— Osamu— significant other)

~~~~~~

Bianca Hunters was literally derived from my old username which was huntressBianca247 LMAO

And her Ability was from an old crossover fic I deleted (IT WAS TOO CRINGY I KENNAT—)

I'm always laughing whenever I read the comments from where she's first introduced hehez

To those who have the same name as her ILY

ILY all yiiieee

Also please don't remove this story from your library juussssttt yet

I am still to announce when book two will be published and I'd probably write some oneshots in this book— if I have spare time that is.

~~~~~

If there are still stuff (in the story in general or not) that aren't clear to you, feel free to comment here

I will try my best to answer any of your questions and stuff without spoiling any major plans I have for book 2.

Once again, thank you so much!

Did I miss anything?

Is there still I haven't announced?

Oh yeah, Yukiko's confirmed love interest is—

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
868K 36.3K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
744K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
29.9K 1.5K 38
In which she, who was once in despair, rewrote the world on a blank sheet of paper after six thousand years alive. -⌚︎- "What are you doing?" "I'm wr...