[ON HIATUS] Percabeth oneshot...

By Dam_Percabeth88

" Seaweed brain?" "Yes wisegirl?" "I love you." "I love you too, wisegirl." Highest ranking: #1 in ttc #... More

1. New year
2. Swords VS Kisses
3. Thaluke- Kiss in the rain
4. A Fight with Friends
5. A Fight with Friends pt.2
Just an author's note.
6. Truth or Dare
8. School pt. 1
9. (Requested) Thaluke x Charlena
Don't
Silena X Charles- Saved
Charlena
Roommates with a broken heart
Cold
Author's Note

7. Valentine's Day

284 6 4
By Dam_Percabeth88

 Annabeth's POV

      I sighed as I opened the back door of my flower shop. It was a usual day at my floral shop, except that today is Valentine's day. Hopefully I can earn more today or I'll get a beating from my step-mom, Helen, who runs this floral services company. It is still early, like 6 am early. I decided to open up early because I probably can sleep a bit without my two younger brother's squabbles and raucous noises that can drive somebody insane. I was bored, and since there can't be customers buying flowers at 6 in the morning, I decided to walk around. Just directly opposite my little shop, there is a tattoo shop, some restaurant and a small grocer. My stomach rumbled, and i decided to eat something before heading back to my shop.

***************Time skip to 8 am***************

After getting some instant noodles at the grocer (A/n: yum) I headed back to my store. My first customer was an old friend of mine (A/N: hi Grover) who bought some violets to please his girlfriend (A/n: Yes Juniper they're for you lmao), a guy that look like a blonde superman and a very pretty girl with choppy hair (A/n: Jiper), an Asian guy that almost resemble a panda (A/n: Frank is amazhang i swear) and a guy from the tattoo shop just opposite.

                       He looked around my age, slightly taller than me, he had black messy hair, sea green eyes and a heavily tattooed body. Oh gods, he looked hot and I didn't realize i was staring till he said: "Um, miss, are you alright?" "What? Oh um yeah sorry." I took a deep breath and asked him what he would like. " Well, do you have anything blue here?" "Uhh yeah, blue roses." "Okay I'll take a dozen of them. Actually, scratch that. Make it two dozen." "okay..." The order was quite peculiar, but I didn't dare question him in case i would make it sound unwelcome. But, the thing is, he ordered BLUE ROSES! I was curious until the breaking point that I just asked him anyways.

                         "Um hey," "yeah?" "Why do you want blue roses?" I guess it sounded a little nosy but the curiosity was too strong. He just chuckled and said: "Well, see, my stepdad-" His eyes suddenly turned a stormy dark green colour that I almost felt myself drowning in them. Ooops a little off topic but he looked angry fyi. "My step dad used to abuse me and my mother." I clamped my hands to my mouth. I wanted to say something but I decided it could wait for later. "He also said that there's no such thing as blue food, so my mother always makes blue food in hope that I won't give up hope on them." His eyes turned a considerable amount lighter, when he mentioned his mother. I listened on. "My mother makes excellent blue cookies, by the way." (A/n: true and i want some) "Since today is valentine's day, I decided to give her some blue roses." Okay that explains it all. He's really a sweet momma's boy. "Then how about your tattoos?" I asked, pushing my luck further. "Well, I told you that my stepfather abused me, so I had bad scars that can't heal, physically and mentally. I decided to cover up my physical scars with inking my skin." "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, hope that your mental health gets better." I said, giving him a hug.
                             Oops I probably wasn't supposed to do that, but he just smiled and hugged me back. "Hey, you seem like a nice person to hang out with. You wanna hang with me later?" Oh. My. Gods. Is this guy asking me on a date on valentine's day? Well then. "Oh yeah, sure." "Meet me at the italian restaurant at the corner at 7." "See you then!" He walked off. I secretly jumped with joy at the prospect of having a date on Valentine's day. On my way back home, all i could think about was meeting my date and what I should wear later. Maybe today wasn't so bad after all.

A/N: Okay hi guys i haven't updated for a week and my motivation is Blue_berry_any !Thanks fru Ren! This is a longer chapter, and a slightly less cheesy one! Hope you like it! Don't forget to vote, share, comment and follow! See you in the next chapter!

Dam_Percabeth88~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 16.2K 100
Just a bunch of random Percabeth! One shots, fluff, AU's, meet percabeth. Plenty of mature content too. The first few chapters are a little cringy...
102K 1.6K 58
Percy and Annabeth meet each other through a game called Heroes of Olympus and know each other under the alias Seaweed brain and Wise girl. When Anna...
377K 5.2K 58
People meet Percabeth, AU's and a lot of Percabeth oneshots!!! For example Percy's friends meet Annabeth, blind and mute AU's, Calypso's return and m...
289K 3K 21
"Does this answer your question, Seaweed Brain?" The kiss said it all. ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗ In which a girl with a broken heart meets a...