lowkey | tobio kageyama ༄ؘ ˑ

By nintendouzz

a loud girl and a shy boy. could i make it anymore obvious? 𖨆♡𖨆 [kageyama x fem reader] WARNING ⚠️ smut... More

discord boy ♡
more annoying than math
between us
call ?
two antisocial whores
no more sexual tension :)
his gf
something in the air
sneaky link
so there is a party
just a kiss
at least i have photos
simp?
someones got a little crush~
convenience store
jealous jealous jealous boy
cuddle with losers
thinking about you bABy
a second time
cause i~ know what you like boy
crushed
grudges
i'm gonna let god fix it cause if i fix it i'm going to jail
pillow talk
when your legs don't work
tea party
oh shit oh shit oh shit
when you
daddys punishment 😈👺🙇‍♀️💦
cash me ouside 😹
one of those nights
and they were seatmates
miscommunication arc 😍
in the rain ~
backseat lovers
balls in yo jaws
cooking mommy
happy halloween, dumbass
mcdonalds meetup🍔🍟
breaking news : 4 teenagers die in a haunted house
i love you 🔫
snow angels
only in miyagi
how to ask your valentine
how to ask your valentine pt 2
the boy's locker room
services and onigiri
how to pet a cat
veggie tales look alike
t-shirt stealer
the headphone challenge
theme park love
tsukki and y/n's relationship
the last day of freshman year
vanilla frappucino
author note
announcment!
LOWKEY PART 2 IS OUT

your hangover present

39.7K 1.2K 1.1K
By nintendouzz

y/n pov

11:30 a.m.

y/n where are you

first period is our class

hello
8:21 a.m

😐
8:30 a.m

are u okay woman

oh my gosh did u get hit by a car

🦧

Y/N ?!?!!
8:41 a.m.

school ended early umm are u okay?
11:15 a.m.

omg you're worried about me 💗💗💗
11:30 a.m.

fuck off

our biology teacher was boutta blow up

WHA

well you skipped her class before

SHUT UP

BREASTFEEDER

WHAT

U THINK I DONT SEE YOU
DRINKING MILK

ARE U A NEWBORN LOL

😐

i thought the alcohol would have worn off by now

what

alcohol?

how do you know

what

what do u mean

u werent at the party yesterday-

or WERE you

🤠🤠🤠

technically not but

umm

actually

also by the way i like your pfp

so candid

omfg did you forget

forget what

all i remember is yachi eating tadashis face

umm

ew?

not like THAT

they made out and tadashi and her are tgt now <3

all because all me
<3

ok

DID YOU JUST OK ME?

maybe

but you don't remember anything else?

bitch i downed 3 bottles of soju

I'm surprised i'm not dead yet

🍝🦕

we are only first years

WHO LET YOU DRINK

me?

oh my god y/n

anyway i feel like shit now

i threw up my brains out this morning

so i didn't come to school

no wonder

jesus christ dumbass

aren't you like hungry ?

VERY

BUT IM ALSO VERY BROKE

ramen or sushi?

RAMEN

what's your address

*address*

WAIT WHY
seen

BITCH WHAT!!!
seen

🦧
seen
-

you walked back to your bed, throwing yourself under the sheets after puking your brains out.

definitely should not have drank.

probably not have even attended the party.

you stared at the ceiling, trying to recall what kageyama was trying to refer to just now but you couldn't put a finger on it. all you could think about was the lingering taste in your mouth that tasted fruity but also stung.

fuck soju, and fuck you yamaguchi for making me go to your captains stupid party. you couldn't even bring yourself out of the bed, and that was only when you had to puke.

suddenly, you heard a tap on your window.

you got up on your feet and investigated it by drawing away your curtains.

"tobio-chan?"

you froze for a second, right before he started scolding you how hard it was to climb up to your stupid little room and to let him in.

sliding the window open, he toppled straight into the floor with a takeout bag in hand.

"oh my god, what are you *hiccup* doing here?" you covered your mouth and froze right there you were standing.

he looked up at you from his seating position and stood up, wiping non existent dust from his lap.

"you seem to be disgusted that i'm here, but that's not how you were acting last night" he mumbled to himself but it was audible enough for you to hear.

"last night?" you ask.

this made the setter have a pink hue on his face.

you decided to tease him more.

"come on tobio-chan, tell me~" you whined which made the boy even more flustered.

this finally made him give in.

"you kissed me drunk dumbass"

you stared at him and blanked out, speechless. you felt your cheeks burn with pink and red hues as your embarrassment was through the roof.

you looked back on the floor, this caused him to laugh at your expression and try to lighten the atmosphere.

"it's fine, it was an accident anyway and i wasn't uncomfortable, dumbass" he took a step towards you.

"oh my god tobio, i'm so sorry holy shit" you were stammering on your words. you tilted your head up to look at him and memories of last night were sinking in.

he shut you up by ramming the takeout bag right in your face.

"you talk too much" he shook his head.

"well, that's the only time i'm gonna be kissing you so be grateful, i would only kiss you if i was THAT drunk." you crossed your arms.

your sudden mood change made him chuckle a little, to tease you by pushing you by the forehead away with one finger.

this made you push him back but by the shoulders, too aggressively.

his eyes widened.

before stepping towards you.

"fuck you" kageyama said before tackling you again, trying to carry you on top of his shoulders. however you didn't let him so easily.

you pushed him again, until he fell ass first onto the floor. "take that!" you state obnoxiously. you were about push him again but you fell on top of him, your whole body draped over his back area.

that is when he stood up, making you scream as you clung onto his shirt. "I'M SORRY! PLEASE I'M SORRY!"

your words were useless. he was slowly walking over to the bed, making sure you agonisingly felt every step of terror.

he literally threw you onto your bed. he jumped right on you but you moved at the last second, making him hit the bed face first.

as his body turned up, you tackled him by the shoulder so he would stay laying on the bed. he was laughing and so were you, him attempting to shift out of your hold while you were doing anything to keep him down on the bed.

him looking down, he suddenly stopped moving and you didn't know why.

until you did.

your body position was right on top of him, one hand on his upper left chest and the other holding his wrist. all your body weight on his waist. your face inches away from him. both his hands were on your waist. faces inches away from each other.

kageyama eyes locked onto yours.

and you did as well.

you felt his callused fingertips nervously playing with the fabric of your shirt on the side of your waist.

without noticing, you gripped tightly onto the shirt that was his entire upper left chest. he flinched slightly at the sudden sensitivity.

oh my god! why the hell did i just do that? you thought to yourself.

you removed your hands away from him and tried to move your waist up and away from him. however his hands were still literally pried  into your waist.

making the position look even more wrong.

like he wanted you right there.

his eyes that were interlocking with yours, suddenly opening wide, cheeks flushed.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" you guys say at the exact same time.

you guys move away from each other, kageyama putting his hands in his pocket while you awkwardly brushed your hair.

you slowly gazed at him, face a mess of pink and red.

he readjusted himself before speaking again.

"anyway i just wanted to stop by and give you something to eat, from last night you seemed really ill and today too. so stop drinking, dumbass" kageyama shook his head as he stood back up on his feet, about to sneak out the window.

you tugged on his arm slightly.

"you can stay, you know?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
111K 3.4K 25
After a devastating car crash that kills your mother and leaves you unable to play volleyball, all you can do is try and help out younger kids who st...
932 7 22
the summer before your year in high school. you had to move to Miyagi Prefecture, due to your parents divorce. you where dating tukishima kei who you...
325K 7.5K 39
**✿❀ ❀✿** ☾ 𝚘𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚠𝚊 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 ☽ 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡, 𝙮/𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨...