Bound by Blood, Forged in Fire

By Pierce_Chandler46

When Gibbs gets hospitalized the NCIS team meets someone with more insight about him than anyone. Set in the... More

First Born
Blank
Forward
Joint Forces
Initiative
Hooyah
Leads
Commitment
Honor
Courage
In The Field
Takedown
The Chase
Hard Press
Strength of the Pack
Resolve
All Hands on Deck
Into The Fire
Blaze
Infamy
Pursuit
Echo
Mirror
Whiplash
FOB
Patterns
Divided
Retribution
Thunder
Defensive
November
Predators
Reckoning
Extract
The Stand
Fugitive
Harbingers
Brotherhood
Taken
Strategize
SERE
The Doc
Impostor
Impact
Winchester
Incoming
Fratricide
In Deep
Stateside
Bonds and Blood

Cast

2.7K 19 1
By Pierce_Chandler46

David Giuntoli - Julian Cadell Gibbs, Special Agent Gibbs' only son and Naval Special Warfare Operator.

Sarah Lancaster - Kathleen Gibbs, Julian's wife, and Civilian Nurse.

Mike Vogel - Joshua Patterson, Army Special Forces Captain and close friend of the Gibbs family.

Hilarie Burton - Sharon Patterson, DEA Agent, Joshua's younger sister, and friend of the Gibbs Family.

Taylor Kinney - David Reese, Jace's platoonmate and best friend.

John Krasinski - Andrew Wesson, Jace's SEAL Team 4 platoonmate and friend.

Scott Porter - Xavier Holloway, Jace's immediate superior at SEAL Team 4 and close friend.

Cobie Smulders - Lydia Brooke, Jace's close friend and Navy EOD Operator.

Richard T. Jones - Chief Warrant Officer Henry Mitchell, a Special Forces soldier.

Mike Colter - Senior Chief Drake Hall, Jace's Gold Squadron Team Leader.

Bridget Regan - CPO (later promoted to SCPO) Malia Rider US Navy CT assigned to JSOC and Jace's friend.

Lauren Cohan -  CIA Officer Dylan Grey.

Gina Carano - Special Agent Raya Amato, Marine-turned-federal agent, and friend of Jace.

Demetrius Grosse - Chief Special Warfare Operator Brett Rhodes, Jace's right-hand man in November Team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 913 24
First of; I don't own NCIS nor do I own any of the characters from the show. The only character that I do consider owning is my own made up one - Oli...
31.3K 848 27
What would force Gibbs to use a code word he hadn't used in over seven years? And why is it so urgent that the Director meet him at Bethesda Naval Ho...
7.1K 104 22
Tim's father passed away and the team finally get to meet Tim's mother What she got to do with Gibbs and what's the secret she's hiding? Disclaimer:...
11.2K 274 13
In a world surrounded by sailors, marines, spies, cops and politicians Special Agent Gibbs had given up hope that he would ever have children of his...