Bᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ

By suckonmaballs

When 9 year old Gaia was accused of killing her stepmother her father immediately sends her away not wanting... More

Characters
Tattoos
Disclaimer
0.2
0.3
Gaia's House
0.4
0.5
0.6
Character aesthetic
0.7
Character aesthetic
0.8
0.9
0.10

0.1

18K 355 316
By suckonmaballs

I've never known the true meaning of family. Family means being supported and being loved but I never felt that. My father called me an abomination because I "killed" my stepmother.

I was always oblivious towards the world, I was neglected as a child–being the only girl–my father only paid attention to my brothers whole I was raised by my mom that was until she fell pregnant with my youngest brother. She then ran away because my father cheated and neglected her, she was always a kind person she baked cookies before my brothers got home so they could have fresh cookies after a long day.

It wasnt the first time my father cheated, one year before I was born my father slept with Bianca, she fell pregnant with Ally who is one year older than me.

My mom stayed because she loved my brothers and me and she didn't want a broken family but when Atlas turned 4 and left in the middle of the night because my father started dating Bianca and it hurt my mother too much.

I hate her for leaving but I understood.

Bianca was a witch, so was Ally. I know Ally killed her mother, how you may ask? I walked into the kitchen where Ally stood with a bloody knife.

As I said I was naive and willing to do anything for love.

So she told me to do a favor and hold the knife. She said that if I did everyone would love me.

As soon as I held the knife she started crying, alarming everyone. They stormed into the kitchen and saw me standing over her body and automatically blamed it on me. I dont blame them I was holding a bloody knife. I tried telling them it wasnt me but who would kill their own mother?

Everyone agreed to send me away, they said I was a monster and how I was heartless. The only brother who didnt agree was Atlas. The only reason he didnt agree was because he didnt understand what was happening. A part of me was happy he didnt, he was the only one who talked to me. The other part was scared because I knew I was leaving and wouldn't see him and I would be leaving him with Ally–who was manipulative and disloyal–He was always a bright and happy child, I didnt want him to end up like me.

Unloved and alone.

When I left he cried while the others glared at me with hatred clouding their eyes. My father didnt even show up to say goodbye, that's when I knew It would never be the same.

The boarding school for the troubled wasnt like a normal one. The people who worked there were real monsters. They reminded us everyday that we were unloved and unwanted.

I met my only friends there when I tried to kill myself. They were walking by my dorm room and me through my open door–because open door policy–that day they saved me.

I haven't heard from my family in 10 years. I'm now 19 and technically dont need a guardian.

I left the boarding school as soon as I turned 18 so did my friends. I started working for this guy named Ajax. Apparently he knew my mom when they were in high school, whenever he talks about her he has this look in his eye. It isn't evil or hatred, it almost looks like love or something like that. Anyways he was the Greek mafia leader.

He trained me to become the next leader, during that time he became a fatherly figure to me.

A year later here I am the ruthless greek mafia leader.

And let me tell you it's absolutely shit. Paper work, training, meetings, recruiting.

Today I'm going back to LA where I was born.

why?

Yesterday

Gaia was sitting in her large modern office when suddenly her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello is this gaia?" a familiar deep voice asked

"Yes this is she"

"I need you to come home"

"Father?"

"I'm sending the jet be ready by tomorrow"

"I think you forgot I'm 19 and I don't need to listen to you"

"You will do as I say or I will send the cops your way"

Cops? Really

"Whatever I will take my own jet"

With that she hung up the phone and continued doing paperwork

So here I am packing.

I'm not dumb I know I could've denied
But I want to see them for some reason.

I grabbed my suit cases and threw in a bunch of random clothes. In the next bag I packed all my self care amd makeup the last bag held my weapons.

I quickly got changed into a hot ass outfit because when I walk into that house I'm going to be powerful and hot. I really hope Ally is there, I'm craving revenge.

I finish the look off with some nude lip gloss and some men's cologne, why? Because it smells better.

I take my baggage and walk to my garage and throw my bags into the backseat of my car–which is really my trunk–and get into the drivers seat

From here to the private strip is probably 40 minutes which sould only take me 20 considering how I drive.

Landing in LA I'm welcomed by the bright sun
The flight was about 15 hours, it was tiring to be honest even thought I mostly caught up on some sleep and paperwork knowing I won't have much time to do it when it get into the whore house where prostitutes and manwhores live.

Getting in my car I type in the directions to their house and start my 1 hour drive.

Damn it hasn't changed a bit

Well it has actually the grass is ugly the windows are dirty, I can see red lights coming out of one room but like I said prostitutes and manwhores.

I sigh and exit my car and grab my baggage

I knock on the door to be greated by Maria, she was a second mother figure to me growing up she was the only one who believed that I didnt kill Bianca

"Aw my baby is all grown" she coos as sue pinches my cheeks

Maria is now in her mid 50s who can still pass off as 30, she was born in Spain and moved her when she was a teenager with her mother who got a job working for my grandfather

Maria decided to then start babysitting my father because she was 10 years or so older than him. Long story short she ended up becoming a nanny/maid

"Hi mama" I say with a genuine smile

"I missed you child porque diablos no me llamaste?!" She spoke in rapid spanish
(Why the hell didn't you call me)

"I'm sorry I really wanted to but I've been busy with the company" I explain hoping she wont hit me

"That is no excuse I expect at least 6 calls a week" she says as she taps her foot on the ground while she crosses her arms

"I promise I will just dont hit me" I desperately beg

Shes 5'5 which is pretty short compared to my 5'9 figure but dont underestimate her she hits hard

"Child you act like I'm abusive now get inside before you let the bugs in" she glares. Shes deathly afraid of bugs I dont blame her I could scoop someone's insides out and watch them eat it and it wouldn't bother me but put a bug in front of me and I will fucking run.

I walk inside the house following Maria to the kitchen

"Wheres the Biologicals?" I curiously ask

"Well your father and new stepmom are in the Bahamas while all your brothers except Atlas are out doing god knows what" she tiredly sighs

Wait so my Father called me to come home while he was in the motherfuckin' Bahamas

Typical jackass

"Is Atlas's room in the same place?"

She nods and kisses my head–to which I had to bend down for–and bids me goodbye so she can continue making dinner

I walk into familiar room that's now filled with paintings and photography photos and a mini fridge? Damn

I knock of the open door and wait for a response

"Come in" damn puberty hit him hard

Shit this is awkward what the hell do I say

'Hey remember me? Your sister who was accused of murdering your now deceased stepmother? Yeah well I'm back and now I'm an actual murderer.'

Yeah I probably shouldn't say that...

"Hey?" I manage to squeak out

Hey? That's all you could say... Dry

"I'm sorry who are you?" He asks confused

Damn that hurt

"Your sister? You know the one that killed the witch" okay maybe I shouldn't start saying I murdered her

"Gaia? Your alive?" He asks shock

Alive... boy what the hell are you talking about

"I think so? Why would I be dead?" I question

"Dad said you died" he shortly explains

"Oh umm well I'm not I guess" shit I'm awkward

"I like your paintings" I softly say after a couple minutes of awkward silence

"Thanks I made them well I painted them which is really fun I recently sold one of my paintings to an art gallery" damn at 14 I was trying to kill myself

"Well shit kid that's amazing, your great at painting" I exclaim

His cheeks turn a soft pink which makes me internally Coo at how cute he is

"Thanks I could teach you a I-I mean if you want to learn" this is why hes my favorite brother

"I'd love to Αδελφός" I smile
(Brother)

"IM HOMEEE" a squeaky high pitched voice yells throughout the house

Well if it isn't the prostitute
This is going to be fun.

So I decided to start another book why? Because my insomnia keeps me up at night and I have nothing better to do.

I wanted to make another book but with a different concept you know
Anyways thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

816K 16K 78
At the the tender age of three, she was framed by her twin sister for something she didn't do. No one listened to her cries and demanded that she wou...
5.7M 181K 104
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧. Valentina Rossi was taken away from her father and brothers to keep her safe by her mother, but he...
748K 12.5K 43
(Im not good with these but imma give it a try) Exactly 17 years ago Alexandra Romano was taken away from her father and 6 brothers by her mother who...
234K 5.6K 41
Anna Marchetti was the black sheep of the Marchetti family. Her father is the don of the Italian Mafia, the second-largest Mafia in the world and her...