Hellos and Goodbyes

By Ryujinsoreshoulders

Ryujin is known as the cold-hearted bitch of the school but one person (Besides her friends) sees through the... More

The Beginning
Cafeteria
Close
Classroom
The Park
Neighborhood walk
The docks
Leo
Mom
Confession
Parents
Goodbye
Dance
Goodbye... again
KHU
Gift
Untitled Part 17
Back together
Yeji, Yuna, and Chaeryeong
Surprise
Sick
Leo's school
The first fight
I swear
Author note!!
Dad
Not an Update
End

Wedding

465 20 28
By Ryujinsoreshoulders

"Lia-yah! Wake the fuck up!" Chaeyoung jumped on their bed.

"Oh my god! Chae! Jisoo! Stop jumping on my freaking bed!" She hit their legs.

"Get up! It's your wedding day and we're in charge of making sure you look absolutely fuckin gorgeous!" Jisoo yelled.

"Alright, I'm up." She sat up.

"Go get in the shower now." They pointed to the bathroom.

"Ok." She took a shower. Ryujin was with Jennie and Lisa.

"Where are we going?" Ryujin asked as the other two dragged her.

"To where you're getting married." They didn't even spare her a glance. "That's where you're getting ready."

"Ok." She just followed. "Is it bad for me to feel so... nervous?"

"No." They shook their heads. "Who are your guys' groomsmen and bridesmaids?"

"Mine are Yuna, Yeji, Momo, and Jungkook. Lia's are Chaeryeong, Nayeon, Sana, and Jimin." She told them. "Are we done running yet?"

"Now we are." They stopped in the dressing room.

"Oh thank god." Ryujin sat on the bench.

"Ok, so Jisoo and I are going to be walking you down the aisle, Chaeyoung and Jennie are gonna be waking Lia." Lisa told her.

"Alright, just help me get dressed." Ryujin stood up and got her tux out of the closet.

"Ok." In the other dressing room, Lia, Chaeyoung, and Jisoo were doing the same thing.

"Makeup." They rushed.

"Hey! Don't rush too much! We have time." Lia slowed them down.

"We have to do makeup, get your dress on and your hair." They listed.

"Ok, makeup is done." Chaeyoung announced.

"Come on, let's go to get your dress on." They pulled her to her dress that was hung up.

"You're going to look perfect in this." They smiled. "Now zip it up Jisoo." Jisoo zipped up the back and they went to do her hair next. It took an hour but they got the hair done, it was flawless.

"And... done." Jisoo pulled her hand away and smiled looking at Lia's face.

"Wow... thank you guys." She looked at herself in the mirror.

"No problem, but let's go." They grabbed her hand. "Ok, go with Chaeyoung, walk Ryujin down the aisle."

Before Ryujin got walked down the aisle the bridesmaids/groomsmen were walked down. First, Yuna and Chaeryeong, then, Yeji and Nayeon, Momo and Sana, lastly, Jungkook and Jimin. Yuna looked around in the crowd and spotted a familiar face.

"Yeji-ah." She whispered.

"Yeah?" Yeji leaned into Yuna's whisper.

"Uh- is that Mr. Shin?" She pointed, Yeji looked over and her jaw dropped.

"I think so? Do you think Ryujin knows?"

"We probably shouldn't think about it right now, it's Ryujin's wedding day, just happiness, no dampers." Yuna took a deep breath.

"You're right." Yeji nodded.

"Are you two alright?" Momo asked the two.

"Mhm." They nodded. They stood and watched as Ryujin was walked down the aisle by Chaeyoung and Jennie.

"You got this." Chaeyoung whispered encouraging words into Ryujin's ear.

"I can't believe I have to let you go." Jennie teared up.

"What are you talking about?" Ryujin chuckled.

"We treat you like our own sister." Jennie said. "We have to give one of our sister's away now."

"Alright." Ryujin stopped walking when they got to the stairs.

"We love you." They smiled and hugged her.

"Too tight." Ryujin told them out of breath.

"Ok." They let go and sat in the first row. She stood there waiting for her bride to come out. The music started and everybody stood up and turned to see Cho Hee throwing flowers and Leo coming down with the ring. Behind them Lia was being walked down the aisle by Lisa and Jisoo. Ryujin smiled at her, Leo handed Ryujin the ring and went to sit next to his father.

Lia smiled at Ryujin as Jisoo and Lisa kept whispering in her ears.

"Yadom." Lisa whispered into Lia's ear causing Lia to hold back a laugh.

"My heart so bounce-ue." Jisoo joked.

"Guys stop, I'm gonna laugh." She covered their mouths.

"Alright, we have to let you go now, we love you." They hugged her.

"Love you guys too." She hugged them back. She stood next to Ryujin overjoyed. The ordain started speaking. They just stared at each other until he told them to join hands and repeat after him.

"I Shin Ryujin."

"I Shin Ryujin." She repeated. "Take you, Choi Jisu, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To be there for you through thick and thin. To cherish every moment with you, wherever life takes us."

"Now, I Choi Jisu." He turned to her.

"I Choi Jisu. Take you, Shin Ryujin, to be my lawfully wedded wife. To be there for you through thick and thin. To cherish every moment with you, wherever life takes us."

"Now, do you Shin Ryujin take Choi Jisu to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The ordain asked.

"I do." Ryujin nodded, now crying.

"You may place the ring on her finger." Ryujin put the ring on Lia's ring finger. "Do you Choi Jisu take Shin Ryujin to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Lia placed Ryujin's ring on the ring finger.

"I now announce you Mrs. and Mrs. Shin, wife and wife." He paused. "You may kiss the bride." Ryujin wrapped her arms around Lia's waist while Lia snaked her arms around Ryujin's neck and they kissed.

"WOOOOOO!" They heard from around them. "YEAAAAHHHH!" They pulled out and saw everybody clapping and cheering. They held hands and walked back down the aisle.

"I can't believe we're finally married." Ryujin sighed in content.

"Me neither." Lia smiled.

"Well Mrs. Shin, we have food downstairs, would you like to accompany me?" Ryujin linked their arms together.

"I would love to." They walked down the stairs. "I like the sound of Shin Jisu."

"Me too." Ryujin smiled. They walked down and soon more people joined them.

"Ryujin." She heard a manly voice behind her.

"Hm?" She smiled at her father.

"Can I meet the wife?" He asked. She nodded.

"Liaaa." She called out.

"Yes?"

"My dad wants to meet you." She smiled.

"Hi Mr. Shin." She shook his hand. "I'm Julia, Lia, or Jisu."

"Nice to meet you." He smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." She smiled back at him.

"Well I'll let you guys go talk to the others, I'm gonna go hang out with Leo and Cho Hee." He walked away.

"He seems like a nice guy."

"Yeah, once you get past the fact that he just now came back." She gave her a smile and walked over to Yuna, Yeji, and the rest of them.

"So... your dad's back?" Yuna asked.

"Yup, Leo seems to like him." She nodded.

"How do you feel about him?" Yeji asked.

"I don't know yet." She shrugged. "It wasn't really his fault that mom turned out like that but he could have at least stayed to see Leo and I. But enough of that, let's eat." She pulled out a seat for Lia and they sat down to eat. Ryujin looked over and saw her dad on the floor playing with Leo and Cho Hee.

"What are you smiling about missy?" Lia nudged her wife's side.

"I guess I like seeing Leo with his dad." She shrugged.

"Are you gonna let Leo see him more often?"

"Maybe, I have to for sure trust him first." She frowned.

"Alright." Lia nodded. Ryujin put her arm around Lia and watched as her wife was laughing and happily talking to their friends.

"Look at Ryujin, just staring at Lia." Yuna laughed.

"What? Oh." Ryujin looked away blushing.

"It's ok honey, I know I'm pretty." Lia chuckled.

"Good." Ryujin smiled as Lia leaned her head on her shoulder.

-----

A/N: Almost finished! I hope you enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.2K 3K 35
Shin Ryujin.. that's the name of my girlfriend. Well, according to my best friend. It was all spontaneous. The way my best friend claimed that she...
7.6K 172 21
A group of adult teens went to a party and they all got toooo drunk and something happened that Ryujin regretted. Who are you?? -Ryujin Your wife ...
1K 31 16
A normal school girl who loves to play games and tease others, who is brave, but one day a girl caught her attention to loose her braveness, but then...
31.4K 1.1K 46
A student named Lee Chaeryeong is constantly being annoyed by a clumsy girl to the point where she starts to hate her. Will her feelings change once...