Goodbye... again

Ryujin pov

She fell asleep, he he. I knew she would, that's why I risked basically all my money. I took a picture for proof, and it was also a cute view. Half of my photos were taken up by her already. I fell asleep after the movie.

I woke up in the morning with Lia in my arms, I love when she's in my arms it feels so warm and when I'm in her arms I feel so safe. I looked at her and she had opened her eyes, I smiled and she smiled back.

"You lost the bet." I told her.

"Dang it." She pouted. "What's my punishment?" I brought my face down to her lips and connected them, they were soft, passionate, and... and she's biting my lip. I froze for a second but gave her an entrance, I leaned into the kiss making it more heated but still gentle. After a minute we pulled away and gasped for air.

"Was that punishment enough?" I smirked.

"That's the best punishment anyone's given me." She smiled.

"Good." I pulled her closer to me and rested my head into her neck. "I love you."

"I love you too." She whispered in my ear.

"What day do you have to leave?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." She said.

"Aww." I whined.

"I know, I don't want to go either." She rubbed my back.

"I'm getting bored of this town without you." I pouted.

"Trust me, anywhere without you is boring." She giggled. We laid there for a few more minutes without any words to say.

"I love you." Were the only words I could think to say.

"I love you too." She smiled. We hear the door open and Leo walk through.

"Guys." He whispered.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I was hungry so I made a toast." He smiled proudly, showing us the burnt piece of toast.

"Good job buddy, were you careful with the toaster?" I sat up.

"Yeah. I did what you told me. I didn't walk away from it, I didn't touch it, and I was careful taking the toast out." He told me.

"Good job." I smiled at him.

"Ok, come on! Someone's knocking on the door!" He hurried. We got out of bed and I went to look through the peephole, Jungkook.

"Hey Jungkook." I opened the door.

"Hi." He walked in.

"Hi?" Lia said, confused.

"Oh, I invite Jungkook over for breakfast every morning since it's kinda hard for him to double task with a broken leg." I explained, she nodded and went into the kitchen.

"Where's my best friend at?" Jungkook asked.

"He's right over there." I pointed at Leo eating his toast while watching TV. As soon as he sees Jungkook he drops his toast on his plate and runs to him. What is this kid's obsession with Lia's family? I don't have an answer. I walked into the kitchen to see Lia scavenging through the cupboards.

"Hungry?" I came from behind her and hugged her.

"Yeah... Do you by any chance have pasta?" She asked.

"Yeah... but for breakfast?" She turns around to see my amused look.

"Uh huh, it's my favorite food." She smiled.