Leo

Lia pov

Fear.

Fear is all I felt.

She tried to jump.

She tried to kill herself... and she wouldn't have tried if I hadn't tried pushing the answers out of her. I sat next to her hospital bed. After Yuna caught her we called the ambulance. I sat staring at her, my eyes burning from the tears. I looked over to Nayeon, Yeji, Yuna, and Chaeryeong. Yuna was still crying along with Yeji. Nayeon and Chaeryeong sat with their heads down. We all sat in silence waiting for Ryujin to wake up.

"I'm sorry." I said, "This is all my fault."

"No. Lia if you think this is your fault stop thinking that cuz you're wrong... Ryujin hasn't had a very good life." Yuna explained. "She doesn't have good parents, they're abusive so she has her little brother all the time. She didn't have good middle school years. And well she's never liked herself, she thinks she's the worst person in the world. She doesn't think she deserves to... live. We just want someone she loves to show her that... she doesn't listen to us." Yuna explained.

"Well who does she love?" I asked.

"Her little brother... but he's too young to know what suicide is." Yeji said.

"Does she love anyone else? What about her crush?" I suggested.

"Well I don't know... "

Ryujin pov

I opened my eyes.

Blinding lights. That's all I saw. Was I dying? No it couldn't be I didn't actually fall off the bridge, Yuna caught me first... right?

"Ryujin! Are you awake? Can you hear us?" I heard a faint voice calling out.

"Y-Yeji?" I couldn't see, everything was blurry.

"No... Lia." The voice said.

"Oh." I laid on what I'm guessing was a hospital bed wondering why I did what I did. How could I even try? Why wasn't I thinking of Leo? Why did I do it infront of all my friends?

"Ryujin?" Now I know that was Yeji.

"Why? Why did I try? What was I thinking? Where's Leo?" I asked.

"Uh... He... he's with y-your parents." She stuttered.

"What?! Why?! I need to get to him! He's only 4, he can't be with them! He can't get hit." I shot up.

"Miss? You need to lay down. We need to know if you're ok before you leave. We also need to ask you a couple questions." The doctor said lying me back down onto the uncomfortable bed.

"You don't understand. My little four year old brother is with my abusive mom. I need to go now." I stood up and ran. I knew everyone was following me including doctors and nurses but I didn't matter right now, Leo does.

"Ryujin! Wait! You have to come back here!" Yuna called out.

"I'm not coming back to this hospital. I'm going to get my brother." I told them. I ran out of the hospital feeling the cold night air on my face. It was a three mile run but I did it in five minutes. "Leo! Leo, buddy where are you?!" I yelled. I heard crying in the room down the hall, so I ran as fast as I could towards it. "Leo?"

"Noona!" He ran up to me crying. "Ryujin noona! Mommy hurt me!"

"Where did she hurt you baby?" I asked picking him up.

"Right here," He pointed to his back, "and here." He put his finger in his cheek.

"Ok buddy. I'm going to get you out of here and you'll come to sissy's friends house ok?" I told him, walking out the door. This little boy needs me, he's worth living. I walked down the street and pulled out my phone in the hand that wasn't holding Leo to call Yeji.