DRAFTS

By khleoziris

š€ šœšØš„š„šžšœš­š¢šØš§ šØšŸ š®š§šŸš¢š§š¢š¬š”šžš š©š«šØš£šžšœš­š¬. š‚šØš§š­ššš¢š§ š¬šžš±š®ššš„ š¢š§š­šžš«šœļæ½... More

šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [+]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šˆšˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šˆš•]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š•]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š•šˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š•šˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š•šˆšˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šˆš—]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—šˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—šˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—šˆšˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—šˆš•]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—š•]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—š•šˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—š•šˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—š•šˆšˆšˆ]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šˆšš“š„š‘š•š€š‹]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—š—]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„]
šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [šˆšš“š„š‘š•š€š‹]

šš‘šˆšš‚šˆšš€š‹'š’ š’š‹š”š“ [š—šˆš—]

9K 209 164
By khleoziris

Time : [Girdwood : 9:00pm][nyc : 1:00am]
Location : Ski resort hotel, Girdwood, Alaska
Weather : Stormy
Warnings : choking, teasing, dirty talk, swearing, dom/sub behavior
Word count : 1024

it seems that he counts every time you play the rebellious for punishing you after.

"Not a third time."

The storm is bursting outside the windows. The sun has totally set, letting the darkness take over the snowy land and the wind and fog dance with the snow who is falling more and more violently.

The class begins to return to their rooms as almost everyone finished eating in the cafeteria.

"Hey do you know where's Anastasia ?" Kim asks to Paola, her sister, as she put her tray on the stack.

"I didn't see her since 1." She finishes.

"Myeah, don't know. you should leave her alone maybe she's just not hungry. Or she doesn't want to socialize like always." Paola reply sarcastically, glancing at Kim and putting her tray as well.

"She just passed you the milk bottle this morning, stop worrying about anything every time you drama queen" She add rolling her eyes and start to head towards the cafeteria exit.

"I'm not worrying ok. She just seems cool and a little like us. Do i need to remember you the last time you talked to someone other than me ?" Kim answer, opening the door.
"Very funny" Her sister reply wincing, before walking to their shared room.

The left corridor of the 3rd floor is calm. No sounds and nobody's seen. You chose the only room located in the part of the hotel unoccupied.

The only noises who can be heard are the elevators going up and down at an interval of time of approximately 2 minutes, but never stopping a your floor.

The second and only other sound we can hear, well, You can hear, is your heart. Your heart beating at a crazy pace, followed by your breath exiting your lungs at a rythme even crazier.

His grip on your neck is always so tight and unwavering.
Thick fingers wrapped around your nape, his stare imperceptibly black, and jaw muscle tensed up as he contract it from anger.

1 minute. It's been one fucking minute he's staring at you and your ribcage is already filled of excitement.
1 minute. It's been one fucking minute you're pressed against the wall, and you already know what to do.

Stop resisting.

You thought about it. Quickly. And you realized that you don't give a fuck. Not a single one. So why continue to fight against a deep, intense, hungry desire who's eating you from the inside ? [chapter XXVI]
No reasons available. You don't care.

You're gonna let him do whatever he wants with you. It's your moment to feel good for once. To feel satisfied. Relieved and pleased. And even if you get even more addicted to him, then you'll.

You. Don't. Fucking. Care.

In 5 seconds, you sweep your eyes up and down his figure, getting an eye-half-full of his outfit.
White shirt. Black trousers. A basic outfit.

His body heat is transpiercing his shirt, letting you feel it through your tank top.

"You know how many times you made me angry."
Oh. Perfect timing.

He press himself harder on you, your lower stomach being now entirely in contact with his crotch.

"You know how many times you made me want to punish you. To make you learn the lesson. To make you obey the rules." He say deeper and tighten his grip around your neck if it's even possible.

You wrap your cold fingers around his wrist, feeling your air way narrow.

He's angry. He's furious. You shouldn't have tried to run away. It made him even more mad than he was since you played the rebel all the afternoon.

"All this time trying to avoid me...Playing the rule breaker... Confront me and my orders... I was indulgent.I let it go." He say through gritted teeth.

"But this time," He lean closer to your ear, his hot breath hitting your cheek. "You're gonna regret teasing me."

You bite your lip, feeling all tingly inside, his body shoving you harder and harder every time against the wall, making your heartbeat fasten.

His behavior is scaring you. He's never been this angry, this lustful before. Fear and excitement are fighting inside your chest.

He growl, slipping his hand in your jogging pants.

"You don't deserve it little slut."

You moan as he put pressure on your clit from behind with two of his fingers, graze and nibble on your earlobe with his teeth, his other hand wrapped around your neck.

He shift up his hand to your ass and start playing with your underwear elastic.

Your tempted to put your hands on his shoulders for more comfort, but you already know the reaction he'll have.
He continue to curl his finger around the string until he stops suddenly.

"Beg for it." He says sternly, removing his hand from your jogging, his other still around your neck.

You bite the inside of your cheek and dig your nails into his wrist. "P-Please sir" You whimper.

Your core is throbbing for him, your whole body aches for his touch. No more pride, no more attitude, no more provocation, no more disobeying Anastasia.
Just submission, begging and want.

He scrutinize your body up and down darkly, before slightly shaking his head, unsatisfied by your answer.

He's staring at you intently again. He's waiting for something.

You bite your lip, understanding immediately.

You throat get dry at the thought. It could make you come just thinking about it.
But then you blush hard, ashamed to loving it. Loving something that dirty.

He let go of your neck and step back, his gaze still on you as you get on your knees slowly.

He lick his lips.

"Smart girl." He says and glide his finger up your cheek to your temples, where he runs them through your hair gently.

You blush darkly, adoring the feeling of his rough hand against your scalp.

He continue to caress your head slowly as you start to unzip his trousers.

Finally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2.3K 32
Natasha Romanoff OneShots. Smut, Fluff, Angst, other. ScarJo included. Reader Insert. FXF. Requests open. I will do any pronouns if u request.
1.4M 38.2K 165
Just a bunch of oneshots about my favorite kind-of Avenger. Please request! I need ideas to write about. Note: I don't own Marvel. Or anything real...
131K 5K 31
šˆš š–š‡šˆš‚š‡ š²/š§ š„/š§, šš š©šØš©š®š„ššš« š¬šžš§š¢šØš«, š¦šžšžš­š¬ šš š§šžš° š š¢š«š„, š¤ššš­šž š›š¢š¬š”šØš©. š²/š§'š¬ šŸš«š¢šžš§šš¬, š©šžš­šžļæ½...
14.1K 255 40
- šš‚šš‘ššŽ'ššœ šš—ššŽššŸššŽšš› šš‘ššŠšš ššŠšš—šš¢ šššš›šš’ššŽšš—ššššœ šš‹ššŽššœšš’ššššŽššœ šš‘ššŽšš› šš˜šš šš— ššššŽššŠšš–. ššƒšš‘ššŽšš¢ šš ššŽšš›ššŽ šš‘ššŽšš› ššššŠšš–šš’šš•šš¢ ššŠšš—šš šššš‘ššŽ šš˜...