Coming for your heart

By Kiki-the-crazy

|| Book 1 || Eren Yaeger had to flee from his home when he was only six years old. With his mother and his... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 36

251 9 3
By Kiki-the-crazy

Armin POV

With horror written in his face, Armin watched the transformation of his best friend. The feathers of those wings were as black as those of a raven but moved so gracefully that Armin couldn't tear his eyes away.

For a while they were wrapped around Eren's whole body, protecting him from the terrified soldiers. But then a boneshaking groan filled the room, it's echo sending shivers down Armin's spine.

The wings moved. They unfurled, slowly and although they must be from enormous weight, the feathers looked as light as air itself.

"Retreat! Retreat!", the general's screamed and tore Armin out of his trance-like state. He hurried over to Sasha and Connie and pushed them out of the soldier's way, telling them to go and hide in the kitchens. Both of them protested against it but Armin was for once having none of that.

He ushered them out of the room and spun around to watch Eren, who had been kneeling on the ground. The prince was rising steadily and at first his eyes were hidden by the dark strands of his hair.

Armin wanted to reach out, wanted to grab his friend and get him out of here.

- - -

"Stay safe." Armin looked up from the documents in his hands that he had been sorting into the shelves of the library. Eren smiled down from him, sadness and remorse tugging at the corners of his mouth.

"What?"

"You and Mikasa. You need to stay safe.", Eren repeated, leaning against the bookshelf with crossed arms, his hair tied back. "Whatever happens tonight – you need to stay out of it."

"But what if you're in danger?" Armin chewed on his lower lip. His friend's words called up the worry he had been ready to bury when they had talked about the plan. "We came with you to help you, Eren. We left the others so we-"

"You came with me because you are my family.", Eren said harshly with determination burning in his eyes. "Those five months in the forest..." He swallowed and closed his eyes shut. "All this trouble...it has to be worth it. We have lost enough along the way. The others won't forgive us."

Armin listened to Eren's speech.

Guilt and self-hate played a major role in Eren's restlessness. In his decision to win this battle no matter what. Armin caressed the back of the book he was holding in his hands, sighing in defeat.

Two hands grabbed his shoulders and forced him to face the prince with his blond wig and those brown contacts.

"Armin, you have to promise it.", he hissed. His eyes were trained on Armin's. "I need you to promise me that you'll stay safe. No matter what I do or what happens."

Swallowing Armin nodded, cold fear getting it's grip on him once more.

He should have known back then that Eren had something different in mind.

- - -

"Stay safe...", he mumbled and clenched his fists. "You could have told us..."

Chaos had the upper hand in the room and Armin looked over to the king to catch his reaction to the events in the room.

His eyes widened at the sight he was greeted with.

Grisha was smiling.

With wide eyes, back upright and an insane grin on his face. And suddenly he opened his mouth and laughed. He laughed loudly, staring at Eren and the gorgeous wings that reminded Armin of Raes and his own feathers.

And with terror floodinghis veins, Armin realized the truly disturbing thing about the scene – the lackof surprise in the crazy expression of the king. 

(Still not completely over the writing blockade but here we are - with a new chapter!

Eren apparently knew that something would happen. That he wouldn't stick to their plan. Would you be angry at Eren or understanding?

And what about Grisha? What does he know? Just what is happening to Eren?

And for the german talkin' folks:

I had to delete my original book 'Running from you' because of technical errors. The first chapters have now been reuploaded and I hope everything works out now. 

Maybe check it out! It's under the name of 'Rette mich!' )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 204 20
BOOK TWO! Before reading this, go read "The Kings Sex Toy" first! BEEN WARNED! "Eren, I promise you, I'll come back." It's been five years since than...
246K 9.6K 33
Nekos are not common and many people haven't ever seen one in person. Most think they are just a small percent of the population (which they are) but...
7.3K 417 51
|| Book 2 || The war between Marley and Eldia has ended but peace is a fragile thing. An unknown third party, old secrets and a newfound family are k...
5.9K 395 22
*C O M P L E T E D* At age 9, young Eren Jaeger lost his sister Mikasa at Camp Shiganshina due to "foul play", as the reports said. They found her bo...