ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ ⁻ ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ⁻ ᶠⁱⁿⁿ...

By LITTLE-ING

just a girl in love with a rich boy female oc x finn morgan More

ᵍᵃᵐᵉˢ
ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗ
ʰᵃᵘⁿᵗᵉᵈ ˡᵉᵍ
ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵉᵛⁱˡᵉᵈ ᵉᵍᵍˢ
ᵈᵉᵃʳ ᵉᵐⁱˡʸ & ʳⁱᶜʰᵃʳᵈ
ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ
ᵃᶜᵗ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱˢ' ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵈᵃʸ ᵃᵗ ʸᵃˡᵉ
ᵗᵉᵈ ᵏᵒᵖᵖᵉˡ'ˢ ᵇⁱᵍ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃⁿⁿʸ & ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᶠᵉˢˢᵒʳ
ˢᶜᵉⁿᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ᵐᵃˡˡ
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉⁱᵍⁿⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ
ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ⁱⁿ ᵇⁱᵏⁱⁿⁱˢ, ᵇᵒʸˢ ᵈᵒⁱⁿ' ᵗʰᵉ ᵗʷⁱˢᵗ
ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵗʷᵒ
ᵃᶜᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ⁿᵒʳᵐᵃⁿ ᵐⁱˡˡᵉʳ, ⁱ'ᵐ ᵖʳᵉᵍⁿᵃⁿᵗ
ʸᵒᵘ ʲᵘᵐᵖ, ᴵ ʲᵘᵐᵖ, ᴶᵃᶜᵏ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ'ˢ ᵒᵛᵉʳ
ᵉᵐⁱˡʸ ˢᵃʸˢ 'ʰᵉˡˡᵒ'
ᵇᵘᵗ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃˢ ᶜᵘᵗᵉ ᵃˢ ᵖᵘˢᵏⁱⁿ
ʷᵒᵐᵉⁿ ᵒᶠ qᵘᵉˢᵗⁱᵒⁿᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵐᵒʳᵃˡˢ
ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ʷᵉᵈᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵇᵉˡˡ ᵇˡᵘᵉˢ
ˢᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
ʲᵉʷˢ & ᶜʰⁱⁿᵉˢᵉ ᶠᵒᵒᵈ
ᵖᵘˡᵖ ᶠʳⁱᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ
ʰᵒʷ ᵐᵃⁿʸ ᵏʳᵒᵖᵒᵍˢ ᵗᵒ ᶜᵃᵖᵉ ᶜᵒᵈ?
ᵇˡᵃᵐᵉ ᵇᵒᵒᶻᵉ & ᵐᵉˡᵛⁱˡˡᵉ
ᵃ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ⁱˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵃ ʰᵒᵐᵉ
ⁿᵉʷ & ⁱᵐᵖʳᵒᵛᵉᵈ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ
ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ
ᵃᶜᵗ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵘⁿᵍʳᵃᵈᵘᵃᵗᵉ
ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵈᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ, ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵃ ᵍᵒᵈ
ʷᵉ'ᵛᵉ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵃᵍⁱᶜ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ
ʷᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵈᵒˡˡʰᵒᵘˢᵉ
ᵗʷᵉⁿᵗʸ⁻ᵒⁿᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵉˡⁱᵉˢᵗ ⁿᵘᵐᵇᵉʳ
ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵃˡᵃˡᵃⁱᵏᵃˢ ʳⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿᵍ ᵒᵘᵗ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵈⁱᵍᵃˡ ᵈᵃᵘᵍʰᵗᵉʳ ʳᵉᵗᵘʳⁿˢ
ʰᵉ'ˢ ˢˡⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿ' 'ᵉᵐ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵈ...ᵈⁱᵍ?
ᵗʰᵉ ᵖʳᵉᶠᵉᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉˢˢ
ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵍʷᵉⁿ & ᵍᵃᵛⁱⁿ
ᶠʳⁱᵈᵃʸ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ'ˢ ᵃˡʳⁱᵍʰᵗ ᶠᵒʳ ᶠⁱᵍʰᵗⁱⁿᵍ
ʸᵒᵘ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉᵈ
ᵃ ᵛⁱⁿᵉʸᵃʳᵈ ᵛᵃˡᵉⁿᵗⁱⁿᵉ
ᵇʳⁱᵈᵉˢᵐᵃⁱᵈˢ ʳᵉᵛⁱˢⁱᵗᵉᵈ
ⁱ'ᵐ ᵒᵏ, ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵒᵏ
ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵖᵃᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵏᵃ
ⁱ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵃ ˢⁱᵈᵉᵏⁱᶜᵏ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵒᶠ ʸᵒᵘ
ˢᵘᵖᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵒˡ ᵖᵃʳᵗʸ ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ
ᵈʳⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵐⁱˢˢ ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ
ᵖᵃʳᵗⁱⁿᵍˢ
ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᶠᵒᵘʳ
ᵃᶜᵗ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵒⁿᵍ ᵐᵒʳʳᵒʷ
ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵉᵗ, ᶠᵒˡᵏˢ, ᶠᵒʳ ᵐᵃᵏⁱⁿ' ʷʰᵒᵒᵖⁱᵉ
ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ'ˢ ¹ˢᵗ ᶜᵒᵗⁱˡˡⁱᵒⁿ
'ˢ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳᶠᵘˡ, 'ˢ ᵐᵃʳᵛᵉˡᵒᵘˢ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ˢᵗⁱⁿᵏ
ᵍᵒ ᵇᵘˡˡᵈᵒᵍˢ!
ᶠʳᵉⁿᶜʰ ᵗʷⁱˢᵗ
ⁱⁿᵗʳᵒᵈᵘᶜⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ ᵖˡᵃⁿᵉᵗᵃʳⁱᵘᵐ
ᵏⁱⁿᵗ, ᵖᵉᵒᵖˡᵉ, ᵏⁿⁱᵗ
ᵐᵉʳʳʸ ᶠⁱˢᵗⁱᶜᵘᶠᶠˢ
ˢᵃⁿᵗᵃ'ˢ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ ˢᵗᵘᶠᶠ
ᵗᵒ ʷʰᵒᵐ ⁱᵗ ᵐᵃʸ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿ
ⁱ'ᵈ ʳᵃᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ⁱⁿ ᵖʰⁱˡᵃᵈᵉˡᵖʰⁱᵃ
ᶠᵃʳᵉʷᵉˡˡ, ᵐʸ ᵖᵉᵗ
ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵏᵃʸᵃᵏ, ʰᵉᵃʳ ᵐᵉ ʳᵒᵃʳ
ʷⁱˡˡ ʸᵒᵘ ᵇᵉ ᵐʸ ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ?
ᵍⁱˡᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵍⁱʳˡˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ
ʰᵃʸ ᵇᵃˡᵉ ᵐᵃᶻᵉ
ⁱᵗ'ˢ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʳⁱᵈⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ᵇⁱᵏᵉ
ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ? ˡᵒʳᵉˡᵃⁱ?
ᵘⁿᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇʳᵉᵃᶜʰ
ᵇᵒⁿ ᵛᵒʸᵃᵍᵉ
ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ᶠⁱᵛᵉ
ᵃᶜᵗ ˢⁱˣ
ʷⁱⁿᵗᵉʳ
ˢᵖʳⁱⁿᵍ
ˢᵘᵐᵐᵉʳ
ᶠᵃˡˡ
ᵉⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ ᵃᶜᵗ ˢⁱˣ
ᵗʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ
ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ

ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

2.8K 69 0
By LITTLE-ING

ʷʳⁱᵗᵗᵉⁿ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳˢ

"It's our third year, are you excited?" Dexter asked Finn.

He was near by the kitchen table reading a newspaper and drinking some of his coffee. He looked up at Dexter and gave her a small smile.

"Yeah, I'm excited now I got to start thinking about my fathers business." He said in a sarcastic tone.

Dexter looked at him and notice how he seemed agitated about talking about his father. She nodded as he sighed and went to their bedroom. She couldn't help but think how distant he was towards her. It could be from there open relationship. It also can be from his father. Or it also can be from school since they are starting their third year.

Whatever reason it still bothers her.

*

"Dexter!" She turned around to see Logan and Robert. They had 3 cups of coffee and a newspaper. Logan handed her a cup of coffee.

"Please tell me you and Finn aren't having an open relationship?" Logan said with a disappointment tone in face. Robert looked just as curious. Dexter looked shocked realizing that this doesn't just hurt her that it possibly hurts her friends.

"It's true." She said drinking her cup of coffee.

"Why? I assumed you both were happy." Robert asked curious about one of his friends and his girlfriend. Logan shoved him to the side by his elbow.

"It's complicated all I can really say is he seems happier." She said with a sad smile.

As they spoke about different topics they realize it was time for them to start their classes.

*

Dexter was walking around until her next class then she saw him. Her beloved boyfriend was talking to another girl. This was strange because Dexter was never really thought of herself as a jealous girlfriend. But he seemed really happy and he leaned in for a small kiss.

All she could do was walk away.

She wanted to find her twin sister, Rorys room. She hardly talks to her sister and she tries to form a relationship with her.

It's a step at least.

She walked around until she can find it as Rory gave her an address. Then she found it, she found the door that said her sister's name and Paris her sisters roommate and friend.

Then she knocked.

"Hey!" Rory said with a smile and giving her sister a hug.

Her sister welcomed her in as Paris look depressed and went into her room. Rory showed her her room showed her the TV stand. Dexter finally felt like she was creating a connection with her sister.

There was a moment of weakness for Dexter.

They had a conversation about their relationships, Rory with Dean and Dexter with Finn. Both girls started crying and started telling each other about everything. It was to the point where Rory offered Dexter to stay with her until she felt better.

"Maybe you should call him? Tell him how you feel and tell him you are going to stay here for a bit." Rory said holding her crying sister.

Dexter did just that.

She called him and told him everything, how she felt about their open relationship and that she didn't really care for it and it was breaking her heart. He didn't say much he mostly just listened it was to the point where she started crying saying how she felt like she wasn't enough for him.

It's strange to see people you love going through something like this.

*

"Will it ever stop hurting?" Dexter asked Paris as they were looking at the stars.

"I don't know, sometimes it will or you just move forward." Paris said to Dexter as Rory came to lay down next to Dexter.

*

"Dexter, please I just want you back home. I know it's complicated but we can fix it." Finn said desperately on the phone he was in their apartment sitting alone on the couch as their favorite movie was on.

He could hear her sigh and sniffles as she tried explaining how she need some space from him. Dexter than tells him that she staying with her sister that she just need some time and he needs to respect that.

*

"Hey! Can you help me set up real quick?" Paris asked as her sister went outside to put flyers up. Rory went outside to put flyers then she sees three boys.

"Please, Finn tell me this looks familiar?" Logan asked his friend as they were looking for Dexter. Finn made a sound of disapproval as he looked around.

"Apparently it doesn't look familiar." Logan said as they watch Finn trying to find the apartment room.

"No, hold on. Hold on, yes, here. This is where Dexter has to be here this is where her sister lives." Finn said looking at the door room.

"Excuse me. Can I help you?" Rory asked overhearing their conversation as she turned to look at Logan.

"No." He said walking away from her as they both watch Finn trying to put his number on the door and knocking.

"Don't put your number. Don't put your number!" Logan said as they were watching Finn desperately trying to talk to Dexter.

"Hey!" Rory yelled out as the three boys ignore her.

"I'm not putting my number, I'm putting your number." Finn said as he tried knocking on the door.

"That's my room."Rory said it's all three boys turn to look at her immediately they sort of recognized it her as she if she looked familiar.

"Okay, put my number." Logan said checking her out, he instantly could tell this might be Rory Gilmore. Logan remembered the photograph of Rory in Dexter's and Finn's apartment.

"Are you sure this is your room?" Finn asked trying to pinpoint her face.

"I'm sure." Rory said she knew who this man was Finn Morgan, her sisters boyfriend.

"I could have sworn it was her room." He said as Rory looked at him curious. She could see why her sister really loved him.

Finn Morgan is a handsome, charming, and comedic man that she could see her sister falling in love with.

"What's her name? Maybe I know her." Rory asked seeing his friends looking at him with such disappointment.

"Dexter." He said it was such desperation in his voice.

"I can understand your disappointment. Looking for my sister is going to be a loss cause. That's my room and you're not gonna see her anytime soon." Rory said seeing Finn look shock at her.

"I'm sorry about the mixup. My friend here means no harm. He just has to learn guineas and strawberry blondes don't mix." Logan said as he could see that Dexter sister doesn't look pleased with them.

"Red head." Finn commented.

"We sincerely apologize, and we will now leave you to finish putting up your poster of this really old guy." Logan said but Finn wasn't giving up.

"Dexter!" He said banging on the door. The door open and he could see his beautiful redhead beauty with puffy eyes, a red nose, and tear stains down her face.

She took one look at him and slammed the door.

"You should leave!" Dexter yelled at her boyfriend. She open the door again to see Logan and her sister arguing. She then sees him, Finn and Colin.

"I told you to give me my space." She said as her sister came into the room as Paris was smoking a pipe. They close the door to hear the boys leave. Rory went to go hug Paris as Dexter went into the room and laid on the bed.

*

Dexter laid on Rory's bed just thinking about everything. She couldn't help to think this is probably how her dad must've felt or at least her mom one point in their lives. She wasn't very close with either of your parents nor her mothers parents. On her father side her grandparents tried to be there but she wasn't their golden child.

" I bought some coffee, I thought you would like some." Rory said laying next to her sister. Rory always thought her sister was beautiful, she always looked unique in her eyes. To see her sister look so down, it made her feel so awful but grateful in the way she could be there for her.

Dexter went outside to just look up at the sky. All she can think about maybe it's written in the stars for her and Finn to be together or not to be. She knows deep down she loves him and wants to care for him and be the most perfect girlfriend but she's not perfect.

:)

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.5K 21
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...
110K 2.2K 47
Christina is back from her summer internship. Since what happened at the wedding she has refused to talk to her dad like she said she would. With col...
469 23 4
Lily Gilmore is your average town "Angel", but she has some secrets. Follow her through the good and the bad while she discovers herself and who she...
96.6K 1.8K 49
Christina is getting back from her romantic holiday to Paris with Logan. A certain boy named Camron is out of her mind but is she out of his? After s...