DESTINED SOULS { VMIN }

By your_springday

The story of an innocent boy and a mysterious boy with tons of secrets. They both just have 1 thing in common... More

Author's Note โƒ
o n e โƒ
t w o โƒ
t h r e e โƒ
f o u r โƒ
f i v e โƒ
s i x โƒ
s e v e n โƒ
e i g h t โƒ
n i n e โƒ
t e n โƒ
e l e v e n โƒ
t w e l v e โƒ
t h i r t e e n โƒ
f o u r t e e n โƒ
f i f t e e n โƒ
s i x t e e n โƒ
s e v e n t e e n โƒ
e i g h t e e n โƒ
n i n e t e e n โƒ
t w e n t y โƒ
t w e n t y - o n e โƒ
t w e n t y - t w o โƒ
t w e n t y - t h r e e โƒ
t w e n t y - f o u r โƒ
t w e n t y - f i v e โƒ
t w e n t y - s i x โƒ
t w e n t y - s e v e n โƒ
t w e n t y - e i g h t โƒ
t h i r t y โƒ
t h i r t y - o n e โƒ
t h i r t y - t w o โƒ
t h i r t y - t h r e e โƒ
t h i r t y - f o u r โƒ
t h i r t y - f i v e โƒ
t h i r t y - s i x โƒ
t h i r t y - s e v e n โƒ
t h i r t y - e i g h t โƒ
t h i r t y - n i n e โƒ
f o r t y โƒ
f o r t y - o n e โƒ
f o r t y - t w o โƒ
f o r t y - t h r e e โƒ
f o r t y - f o u r โƒ
f o r t y - f i v e โƒ
f o r t y - s i x โƒ
f o r t y - s e v e n โƒ
f o r t y - e i g h t โƒ
f o r t y - n i n e โƒ
f i f t y โƒ
f i f t y - o n e โƒ

t w e n t y - n i n e โƒ

272 23 13
By your_springday

A bit MATURE CONTENT AHEAD  :)
__________________

He then brings the glass and starts sipping from it and not breaking the eye contact with Taehyung. Taehyung was just staring at Jimin with lust in his eyes, waiting for him to finish his drink. As soon as Jimin finishes it he throws the glass somewhere on sofa and pulled Taehyung for a heated kiss, sucking on his lower lip and biting it, waiting for Taehyung to give him entrance, but the other was stubborn too..

For Taehyung he felt his hormones fastening up. The taste of wine and strawberries he tasted on Jimin’s lips is addictive. He wanted to feel him more, and by that time Jimin started giving him pecks and even smiled while kissing and gave him small kitten licks on his lips, that’s it.

Taehyung pulled Jimin’s hair earning a light whine and moan from the other’s lips. Jimin looked at Taehyung in confusion but Taehyung just raised his glass he was holding and gulp it down in one shot.

He threw the glass away and looked at Jimin who was red from intoxication and the heat he was feeling. Taehyung trailed his hands towards the other’s ass and tightens his grip as he stands.
Jimin was scared to fall so he hugged Taehyung, wrapping his legs around the other’s waist.

“Your room” a deep voice asked.
It took few seconds for Jimin to understand but he smiled shyly and said,

“Upstairs...on left second door”

Taehyung started to walk towards his room, he enters the room and closes the door with a back kick, still carrying Jimin. And pushes Jimin on the door, he smiled at Jimin right before attaching their lips again.

They felt complete with each other, they were like two lost pieces of a puzzle.

It was a gentle kiss, the way their lips were in sync, feeling the taste of red wine they had, but nah Jimin can’t live without teasing Taehyung so he started to give him kitty licks again.

They break the kiss to breathe, resting their heads, touching their nose tips, they both were panting a bit,

“You smell so good baby, exactly like strawberries, how do you even do that- ” Taehyung said while rubbing his lips on Jimin’s, Jimin was impatient to continue their kiss but he don’t even want to leave Taehyung without reply.

“Umm...I don’t know” he replies and connect their lips again.

But this time it was not a gentle kiss, it was full of lust and passion, exactly like they were craving for their kiss, the touch and the warmth.

Taehyung sneaks his one hand around Jimin’s waist from his ass and didn’t removed his other hand, he started walking towards his bed. Jimin’s hands were cupping Taehyungs face while he was kissing him like his life depends on it. He was sucking others bottom lips and living some wet kiss on uppers lips in between.

Taehyung stood in front of bed, and of course it’s Jimin’s bed, a king size bed with light blue silk covers and dozens of  White pillows. Taehyung smirks in kiss and the next minute Jimin was thrown on the bed.

For a second Jimin didn’t know what happened, as some seconds before he was hanging on the hard rock chest and next he was on the soft silk sheets and pillows.

Taehyung was now starring at Jimin who was lying on the bed, looking like an angel in lust. He knows that Jimin is drunk and not even fully conscious but it’s too late to control him. He didn’t let anyone touch himself after he met Jimin,

They both didn’t had any consent or label but he just didn’t felt a need to touch anyone except Jimin.  He might have jerked off thinking about the stuff he can do with his princess.

But now, this is it he can do whatever he want,

So he hovered over Jimin as he was now smiling naughtily, he was being impatient so he dragged Taehyung by his t-shirt and kissed him again. But this time it was Taehyung’s turn to turn this kiss into a dominant one. He allowed Jimin to do whatever he wanted to but now its time to show who is the Daddy.

He deepens the kiss and Jimin locks his hand in Taehyung’s hair,

Taehyung’s one hand was on Jimin’s side carrying his whole body weight, and the other reached out to Jimin’s ass giving it a squeeze.

A moan left Jimin’s mouth by his ass getting squeezed. Taehyung got the opportunity to enter his tongue in the other’s mouth and he explored every inch and every corner of his mouth. Jimin again started to give the tiny licks and that did affect Taehyung down there.

He got his little kitten, who loves to tease his master.

Taehyung broke the kiss and gave some kisses on the cheeks and then he moves down to Jimin’s neck, he planted some sloppy kisses there, and gave few more hickeys but down near the collarbone and with every touch, a moan left Jimin’s mouth with soft whimpers and Taehyung was loving it.

He sits and looks at the boy below him all wrecked up, whining when he felt lack of touch and eyes closed shut from the feeling of pleasure.

But he need to control, Taehyung knows Jimin is drunk and by looking at his face , he wants Jimin to remember their every touches and moments their every first touch. So he got up from the bed leaving Jimin and looked in the full mirror. His hair was messy and damn there seems like he had a problem in his trousers. And he heard a whine again.

“Taehyung...what are you doing there, come to me please mmmh” Jimin says still having his eyes closed.

“I know kitten, but you are drunk and we are not doing anything I dont want you to forget anything or regret later” Taehyung said in his softest voice, climbing back on the bed beside Jimin, giving him a peck on already swollen lips.

“I am not that drunk Taehyung, and I am not one of drinker who forgot everything the next morning after drinking, please Taehyung” Jimin said in a needy voice.

“No” Taehyung said in stern voice and laid down beside Jimin looking at the lamps and dim lightings on the ceiling.

He didn’t get any response from Jimin so he turned to look at Jimin but before he could do anything he felt something on his lower region.

And there he saw Jimin sitting on his lap, with smirk on face and now eyes fully open, and he realised that Jimin was not totally drunk.

Jimin starts hovering him giving a peck on the side of Taehyung’s lips and started to trail fingers on his jaw and then kissed his neck, drawing patterns on Taehyung’s chest softly.

Jimin sucked on Taehyung’s neck, biting it and sucking it again leading to have dark purple patch on his neck. He gave a last peck before he sits up again.

Taehyung never allows someone to let him mark something but he let it do for Jimin. His kitten
Taehyung roamed his fingers on the hickey but before he even process that, his lips left a deep moan when he felt something hard on his member.

Jimin was grinding on him, and his hand rested on Taehyung’s chest, eyes closed and soft breathing. Taehyung grabbed Jimin’s waist as his head was on bed’s headrest. He was admiring Jimin, the way he bites his lips, the way his head lifted up when he was grinding.

“What are doing Jimin” Taehyung asked in a deep tone,

Jimin stopped moving and opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung,

“Proving you I can remember what your touch feels on my body, even when I am drunk” with that Jimin moves his body down and now his face was at Taehyung’s abs.

He looked up locking his eyes with Taehyung and giving him a soft smile,

“You won't touch me but I’ll prove you what your baby can do Daddy” and with that Jimin loosens Taehyung’s trousers and pulls it down. There Taehyung was in shock just from hearing what his baby said to him and interpreting that he is gonna get a blow job from Jimin, his kitten. His dream was coming true about the plump lips around his member.

Jimin pulls down another layer of clothing with his teeth. He pulled it down in one go, resting the trousers as well as underwear at the knee length. Taehyung’s member sprouted out and Jimin’s eyes widen at that and he felt a satisfied smirk on Taehyung’s face.

Jimin gulped and looked at Taehyung’s face showing him innocent eyes with playfulness.

And Jimin adverted his eyes back to the older’s member, he looked at it like he is watching some lollipop.

He stuck his tongue out while giving a hand job, and he licked it from the base to the top receiving loud grunts from Taehyung, eyes closed and lips parted.

He gave more licks teasing him, and trailed kisses from top to base. He was surely teasing him.

“Don’t be a Fucking tease, just take it already” Taehyung said grabbing Jimin’s hair and pushing it deep. He wants to feel what he dreamt of, he never gets erection by just a makeout with someone but him and Jimin only kissed, they didn’t do anything but still it was the Jimin effect.

Jimin finally wrapped his plum lips with the veiny member. He started to bob his head and went deep as he could and he started stroking it too.

He took a breath and went as deep as he can deep throating Taehyung, he choked a bit but when he looked at Taehyung he was a moaning mess and his eyes rolled back. He felt the pre cum leaking in his throat, by that Taehyung was breathing fast, lips parted and moaning.

“Arrrgh...baby just little more I am close” Taehyung said in between moans.

Jimin started stroking him with speed and attaching his lips more and deep throating it again.

“I am coming kitten” Taehyung warned and Jimin backs off with a pop and stroked his member continuously till he came all over his stomach. A loud and deep moan was heard when Taehyung came.

Jimin smiled and cradles back to Taehyung giving him a kiss on his forehead covered in sweat and lays beside Taehyung.

Taehyung took a bit to get normal from him being high, it was one of the best blow job he had ever had. He looked at Jimin who was staring at him.

“I didn’t expected you to give me a blowjob this soon”

“Neither did I, but yeah it was alcohol as well as my ego that made me do this”

“ You definitely are not that drunk! I got that for sure!”

“Yeah, whatever clean yourself first” Jimin said taking some tissues and wipes and passes them to Taehyung. And throwing a pillow at him after that.

He looked at Jimin and he loved the care he got from the other even it was just a small gesture. He gets up and goes to the washroom to clean himself and lays beside Jimin.

Jimin was now in half sleep snuggled in to Taehyung's chest and gives him a kiss. Taehyung smiles and wrapped his arms around the other and his other hand on Jimin’s ass giving it a squeeze and Jimin giggled at it.

“I also want to remember your every touch when we do it” Jimin said and Taehyung hummed at it.

They both were sleeping now even Taehyung who never gets a peaceful sleep was sleeping peacefully with Jimin in his arms.

My princess

_________________________

A/N : Ahem Ahem 🤐 WELL, I TRIED 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11.9K 63
๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
15.4K 2.1K 44
Pairing- Jungkookร— reader || genre- enemy to lover, forbidden love, thriller+suspense + action || soldiers Au Intro- "We are similar yet so different...
16.1K 453 41
A story about Jikook / Kookmin bts :) Jimin is Jungkook's boyfriend. Until one day, he finds out something and doesn't know if he should continue his...
811K 43.3K 128
"Jungk-ook, y-you c-can't do this to m-me...." Jimin stutters while controlling his tears that are ready to flow on his pink cheek's. "Jiminiee, I ca...