๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐บ...

Von BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a first-time for me to try out something like this, so bear with me for this. Also, I only own m... Mehr

Story/Characters
Characters Pt2
Chapter One: Troubling Times
Chapter Two: Welcome To Japan
Chapter Three: A Chance Encounter
Chapter Four: First Day of School
Chapter Six: Council Confrontation
Chapter Seven: Pervert in Action
Chapter Eight: A Relaxing Saturday
Chapter Nine: Leo's First Day
Chapter Ten: Lessons Learned
Chapter Eleven: Hana Trix
Chapter Twelve: Date Evening
Chapter Thirteen: The Sports Day
Chapter Fourteen: An Alien?!
Chapter Fifteen: Magical Mishap?
Chapter Sixteen: Prima's Day at Kyoto Academy
Chapter Seventeen: Shrunken Down
Chapter Eighteen: Parent's Day
Chaprer Nineteen: Spa Day & Relaxation
Chapter Twenty: Gluttonous Feeder
Chapter Twenty-One: Superstorm Situation
Chapter Twenty-Two: Bullies & New Teacher
Chapter Twenty-Three: Trip to Tokyo / Supernatural Forces
Chaprer Twenty-Four: The Rider & The Princess
Chapter Twenty-Five: Hellspawn & Parties
Chapter Twenty-Six: Confrontation
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Rushed Arrangements
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Costume Party Time
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Beach Day Bonanza
Chapter Thirty: Intimacy
Chapter Thirty-One: Let's Brawl!
Chapter Thirty-Two: Bakugan Duel
Chapter Thirty-Three: Brawling & Going Extraterrestrial
Chapter Thirty-Four: Escape From Space
Chapter Thirty-Five: Nightmares of Kyoto
Chapter Thirty-Six: A Tournament Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Seven: A Tournament Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Eight: A Tournament Pt3
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Night Remedies
Chapter Forty: The Busty Nurse
Chapter Forty-One: A Breast Thief??
Chapter Forty-Two: Punishment & Attack
Chapter Forty-Three: Pranks Backfiring
Chapter Forty-Four: De-Aged & Familiars
Chapter Forty-Five: Hana's House & Sailing
Chapter Forty-Six: Cooking Classes

Chapter Five: Another Day

1.5K 39 69
Von BraedimusSupreme

The next morning, Braedey was up bright and early, and ready for the next day ahead. On one hand, he felt refreshed and ready, though he felt a bit weak. He did not know why, but he shook it off. He soon had his breakfast, and after giving Ayaka a small peck on the cheek and saying goodbye, he began to make his way towards the school.

But as he goes along, Braedey seemed to feel sluggish and slow. He felt short of breath, sweat starting to accumulate on his forehead, and he slowly came to a stop. He leaned up against the nearby wall, trying to draw in as much oxygen into his lungs as he can.

"Curse my fatiguability and lack of strength..." Braedey grumbled in exasperation to himself.

"Hey. You okay there, little guy?" A girl's voice asked to Braedey, the brunette looking to see the shadow of a person on the wall in front of him. He looked over in the direction of where the shadow originated from, and he saw who was there.

The person is a very tall woman with tan skin and long flowing blondish hair. She has a set of fangs, along with pointed ears and very large breasts, possibly at a P-Cup. It looks like her breasts are even bigger than Braedey's own head. One of her most noticeable physical features is a single large dark purple horn in her forehead, which connects to her skull. She is quite a tall woman, easily dwarfing any human. She is wearing a typical Japanese schoolgirl uniform: white shirt with blue collar and red tie, a blue thigh-high skirt, and knee-length socks with black shoes.

'Whoa. She is really tall. I've never seen a tall person before, let alone a girl.' Braedey thought to himself. He shook those thoughts from his head, and he looked to the girl. "I... I'll be okay. Just got... a lack of strength." He took some more deep breaths. "And I've got to get to Kyoto Academy... before time runs out."

The girl looked to him with surprise. "You go to Kyoto Academy? I go there too." She said. "Oh, and my name is Tionishia, but everyone calls me Tio." She gave her name to Braedey.

"Well, nice to meet you." Braedey greeted with a strained smile.

"Here. I can help you get to school in time." Tio said, and suddenly picked up Braedey, putting him on his shoulder in a fireman's hold. "Best you hold onto something."

"Hold onto- WHAT?!" Braedey now yelled out as Tio suddenly ran at speed, leaving a cloud of dust in her wake.

'What in the hell?! How can she run so fast?' Braedey thought to himself in shock and amazement. It looks like Tio is running at up to 100mph or faster. 'She must be an Enhanced. She must never be late for school, ever.'

In about 2 or 3 minutes, Tio arrived at Kyoto Academy without any issues and rather early. She stopped just nearby her own locker, and she gently puts Braedey down on his feet, albeit a bit shaky.

"There you go." Tio said to Braedey, now adjusting his shirt and gently patted his head. "Right on time."

"Much... obliged." Braedey replied with a shake of his head. "Man, you're really fast. I've never seen that anyone go so fast."

"Well, it happens." Tio shrugged innocently. "I think I'll help you to your classroom, just to be on the safe side."

"I... Thank you." Braedey nodded.

Braedey soon learnt more about Tio as she helped him out to the room he has class in, which Tio knew where it was, much to his relief. Despite her size and strength, Tio is an incredibly gentle and warmhearted person. She cares greatly about her friends, and supports them in even the slightest accomplishments. She can be a bit absent-minded. Tio has a sweet tooth, looking for the newest candies or something sweet whenever she can. She eats ice cream in little bites, but she eats cake in a single bite. Tio is fond of the clothes she wears, especially ones she deems pretty. She is, however, self-conscious of her height and body size due to stores rarely having good clothes that fit her size. Overall, Tio is very friendly and likes to hug others when people are kind to her and when she finds something cute.

"Tio?" Tio and Braedey looked to see Lily, Maryellen, and Tessa walking up to them. "What are you doing with Braedey?" Maryellen asked.

"Oh, I've just brought him here since he needed some help." Tio shrugged.

"Yeah." Braedey now held a thumbs-up. "Tio here... she carried me over to the school. I oddly felt... felt weak."

"Are you alright?" Tessa asked in concern.

"I will be." Braedey panted. "Eventually..."

"Wait. I've got something." Tio held her hands out, and suddenly, an asthma puffer appeared out of thin air in her hand. "Here you go. And before you ask, I have an ability called 'Creation', which allows me to create any object, whether it be a real or imaginative." She clarified to Braedey. "It works in time with my other ability 'Super-Speed'."

"Yeah. A number of us can have more than one ability." Maryellen clarified to Braedey.

Braedey nodded, taking the asthma puffer in hand, and she pushed it, delivering a breath of oxygen into his lungs, much to his relief. "Phew. Thank you." He sighed, looking to Tio.

"Anytime." Tio waved to him, then she headed off to her class.

"Will you be okay for today, Braedey?" Tessa asked.

"Hope so." Braedey replied hesitantly, then he headed off to his classroom. Braedey settled into his seat, then looked to see Maryellen and Tessa sitting in the seats next to him. "Wait. You two are in the same class?" He asked in surprise to them.

"For this class, yes. This class happens to be Arts." Tessa clarified to Braedey. "I'd like to see what you can do."

"Same. How good are you at art?" Maryellen asked.

"Well, I did score a 'B' in Arts." Braedey admitted.

"That's really good." Maryellen commented with a thumbs-up. "Plus, it'll definitely be a green light in our teacher's eye."

"Yeah. And quick question: what is the arts teacher like?" Braedey asked.

His question was answered when Braedey now saw the arts teacher entering the room and she smiled to the students that were in the room.

The arts teacher is only 27 years old, with long blonde hair extending down pass her waist, with several bangs of her hair coming down into her face, with two bangs at the sides, running all the way down and framing her face, and she has hazel brown eyes. Her physique is the thing that stands out amongst other things; only being 5ft 9" tall, and weighing only 58kg, her body has a J-Cup size bust, with a 62cm waist, and 94cm hips, giving her well-endowed curves all around. She is dressed in a white dress shirt with a brown skirt.

"Hello, everyone. For those who don't know who I am, I am your arts teacher, Miss Shizuka Marikawa." The blonde teacher greeted and introduced to the students. "I'm sure that we'll get along just fine. Now, I'd like you to show me what you can do, so go and paint what you like the most."

That was a surprise to Braedey. That was literally the lesson? Just paint what you like the most? He now considered what to do, as he got a blank canvas, as well as the paints he requires.

'So, what to paint...?' Braedey then snapped his fingers as he suddenly began to paint on the canvas. Braedey had decided to go with one of his favourite characters, one that gave him inspiration and a symbol of hope... Optimus Prime.

Braedey had the image of the Beast Hunters version of Optimus Prims in the centre, whilst having a white Arctic background around him, whilst having Optimus stand out with his iconic red and blue colours.

The Last of the Primes was easy enough to sketch out and detail in Braedey's eyes. He knew the image off by heart since he had watched the 'Transformers Prime' show. Now, the paint though... that was a little harder since the school only supplied the basic colours. The colour of his optics was especially good, but if Braedey wanted to get the right shade of Optimus' armour, he'd have to get creative.

"My my, that's such an eye-catching picture, Mr. Martin." Braedey blinked and turned around, almost getting a face full of Miss Shizuka's cleavage. Blushing and blinking, Braedey looked up to see the look on his teacher's face. She seemed to be almost admiring the way Braedey had sketched the Cybertronian's form and design, to the detail of his finically signature helmet.

The sexy art teacher pondered at the painting. "Did you make this one up?" Miss Shizuka asked.

"No." Braedey answered, as he tried for a shade of red. "His name is Optimus Prime. He's the leader of the Autobots, and one of my favourite characters."

"Optimus Prime..." Miss Shizuka pondered. "Well, I'll leave you to your work. Cannot wait to see how it looks in the end."

"Alright." Braedey nodded as she sauntered off to check on the work of the other students.

As he worked along, Braedey tried to take a look around the classroom to see what the others were painting. He then noticed Maryellen and her painting, and much to his surprise, Braedey saw it was a red and black painting of Evangelion Unit 0-1 in beast mode, and it looked to be surrounded by red/black flames.

"Whoa..." Braedey spoke out in awe, Maryellen looking over to him. "I didn't know you watched that show."

"Why? Have you watched 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' before?" Maryellen asked to Braedey curiously.

"Yeah. But I mostly watched it for the fights." Braedey admitted with a shrug.

"Fair point." Maryellen shrugged back to him. "But yeah. I've seen the show, and it's kinda interesting."

"Well, it's a good painting." Braedey complimented to Maryellen.

"And you have done a good job with yours." Maryellen added in, gesturing to Braedey's painting. "I didn't know you were a fan of 'Transformers'."

"Are you?" Braedey asked in curiosity.

"Of course." Maryellen nodded. "It's got a good story and lore, and I like that." She added.

"Cool." Braedey nodded.

Tessa overheard the conversation between Braedey and Maryellen, and she looked over from her painting at their works of art. She was impressed by them, but mostly at Braedey's. He has a keen eye to detail and design, and he does it really well.

"Hey, Braedey." Tessa called his name softly, Braedey now looking over to her. "Wish to take a look at my painting?" She asked.

Braedey nodded and made his way over to see what Tessa's painting looks like. When he took a look, to his surprise, he saw Tessa's painting was that of a red Cardinal bird sitting in the snow on a tree branch.

"Wow. This is amazing." Braedey commented in awe. "The red stands out against the white snow. It draws your attention to the bird." He looked to Tessa. "Why did you paint this bird? Just curious."

"Well, I think they look cute and interesting." Tessa smiled. She then bowed at him. "I'm sorry for disturbing you."

"What- no, it's no trouble." Braedey was surprised by this and why Tessa would apologise to him. "Keep up the good work." He said to her.

Tessa again bowed. "Thank you." She said, as Braedey now walked back to his painting.

Eventually, everyone was finished up, and they all put their paintings up to leave them to dry and be finished by later in the afternoon. The students gave comments to one another about each other's paintings, whether it be of trees, mountains, anime characters, and other things. Some of the students complimented Braedey about his work and that he did very well.

"I must say, your paintings are remarkable." Miss Shizuka announced to everyone, getting their attention. "We will leave these until they're all dry, and you could possibly take them home to show them off. For now, we'll have them in the front hall in glass cases to be on display."

After that, class was over. Everyone began to leave the room, the girls all talking to one another as they head off, with Braedey looking at his schedule. He then saw he now has Maths, his least favourite lesson. He sighed in exasperation as he made his way to the classroom, now taking a seat at the very front of the class to look at the blackboard and see everything.

'Of all the lessons to have after doing some fun art...' Braedey thought to himself with a groan. He then saw Bob sitting one row back and in the middle, so he was to the rear right of Braedey's. 'And worse still, that ghostly bonehead is there...'

Soon, class has begun. Everyone began to sit quietly and wait patiently, just as the teacher walked in, now slapping the book she has in hand down on the desk before everyone, the students all flinching from this.

Braedey now got a good look at their teacher. The teacher is a woman, with brownish hair with curls at the end, reaching down to her hips, two strands on her chest, while she has fair skin, and shiny blue eyes behind a pair of red round glasses. She stands about 6ft tall, and has a rather large hourglass body shape with an N-Cup size bust, with a 60cm waist, and 70cm hips, giving her well-endowed curves all around. She is wearing a white button-up shirt under a black suit jacket, an orange tie, plus a pencil skirt down to her thighs, grey leggings, and black Mary Jane shoes.

"Pay attention." The teacher spoke out firmly to the students. "I will not tolerate any trouble from anyone, especially from the two gentlemen in this room." She eyed Braedey and Bob, mostly over at the latter for she doesn't know about the former. "I'm your mathematics teacher, Mrs. Hotaro, but you shall address me as Ma'am." She then slapped a ruler on Braedey's desk, the brunette jumping back in fear as he looked at the teacher. "And I expect you to do your best. And nobody is to leave their seats until class is complete, and I'd like to check your work to make sure."

Sure enough, class was underway, the students now working with their mathematics. Bob, meanwhile, he was slacking off whenever Mrs. Hotaro is not looking. He also tried to get Braedey's attention, but he was not paying attention, even when Bob tried to 'ghost' himself to get Braedey to look, but to no avail. Braedey was focused on trying to get the equations correct, but he was feeling his head hurting from the strain, so he had to take a moment to recover before working again.

'Man, this is a tricky to figure out how to solve it.' Braedey thought to himself, shaking his head. 'And I'm not one to do well in mathematics.'

Bob, who's invisible and hidden from view, noticed Mrs. Hotaro now starting to walk towards Braedey, so he decided to get the brunette into trouble. When Hotaro now passed Braedey's desk, without anyone looking, Bob suddenly flipped up Mrs. Hotaro's skirt up, revealing her exotic tight black lingerie to everyone! The teacher gasped at this moment, then spun around to look at the students with narrowed eyes. She then eyed Braedey suspiciously, since he was the closest and he's a male, so she narrowed her eyes.

"You." Mrs. Hotaro spoke sharply to Braedey, the brunette now looking up from his work. "Did you just flip my skirt up?" She demanded, the girls now looking to him with narrowed eyes. Some were wanting to bash his head in for being a perv.

"Ma'am, you said to us earlier that we're not to leave our seats until class is complete, and I have not left my seat." Braedey began.

Mrs. Hotaro leaned in and narrowed her eyes at Braedey. "So, just because you're American, you think you can backtalk me?" She asked.

"No, Ma'am." Braedey clarified. "But with your rule, I took notice that there was one seat empty earlier, and that belonged to Bob, correct? And I know that he can 'ghost' himself. So..." He trailed off to let the girls get the message.

Mrs. Hotaro now considered Braedey's words, as she then looked over to where Bob was sitting. She then took notice that his arm was partially invisible before it finally reappeared. She now realised the American was speaking the truth, so she began to march her way towards Bob's desk.

"Bob!" Mrs. Hotaro thundered. "Is it true? Did you really go invisible just to flip up my skirt to expose my underwear?" She demanded.

Bob looked around in confusion. "Whatever do you mean? It was obviously the new kid. You were right next to him." He pointed over at Braedey.

"Oh, don't be such a moron all your life." Braedey groaned in exasperation. "It's plainly obvious you have not even started on the maths work, and used your powers to gawk at the girls and even look at their underwear while they were unaware." The girls were all visibly shocked and disgusted by what they just heard from the American's mouth, and they all glared at Bob with hate. "Honestly, it's disgusting to see potential go to waste like that." Braedey said.

Mrs. Hotaro had heard enough. She then looked at Bob's papers, and she saw that Braedey was right: Bob had not even filled out anything in his books, let alone a single maths question that she wrote on the board. She glared at Bob. "Bob, go to the detention room at once." She ordered. "And you are not to leave that room until you finish ALL of the school term's work."

Bob looked like he got slapped across the face. "What? It wasn't me. It was him-" He tried to point at Braedey, only for Mrs. Hotaro to slap his wrist with the ruler.

"NOW. Or I'll send you off to the principal's office. I'll leave her to choose your fate." Mrs. Hotaro threatened ominously. "And don't bother trying to 'ghost' out of the room. The walls are lined so you can't."

With nothing else to say, Bob collected his belongings and he left the room, shutting the door behind him. When that happened, all the girls sighed in relief, and they all turned to smile at Braedey, only to see that he was back working on his papers and maths questions. They decided to follow his motion, and they got back to work as well.

After about 50 minutes, the girls and Braedey all handed in their papers so Mrs. Hotaro can check them and see how everyone did. She got through most of the papers, then she came across Braedey's, and she gave a frown at the answers.

"Mr. Martin, could you please stay back? I'd like to talk to you." Mrs. Hotaro asked to Braedey.

Braedey sighed, since he figured this could happen. "Yes, Ma'am." He replied quietly. He looked down at his desk and sighed to himself.

Eventually, the other students began to leave the class when it was over. Some of the girls walked past Braedey and they smiled and waved to him, as if they were saying 'thanks' to him for calling out Bob. After they left, Mrs. Hotaro closed the classroom door, then walked back to her desk, as Braedey stood by the desk.

"Now, Mr. Martin, from what I've seen on your papers, it looks like you've got about 60% of these questions wrong." Mrs. Hotaro said to Braedey. "I took notice that during the lesson, you seemed to be having trouble."

Braedey's shoulders slumped. "I'm sorry, Ma'am. I've just not been one that good at maths, and it's been a pain ever since..." He trailed off.

"Ever since what?" Mrs. Hotaro asked.

"Well... ever since my father has been forcing me to try and excel beyond anything I can do." Braedey admitted to his teacher. "You see, his father had been forcing him to be a grade-A student at everything, and my Dad's been doing the same for me, and it's been stressing me out to no end. He won't be satisfied until I get all 'A's in every class. And it's been taking a toll on my health."

"My, such an unhealthy way of thinking." Mrs. Hotaro shook her head. She then looked at Braedey's papers, as she handed them back to him. "I cannot guarantee you getting an A, but I think we can improve you to around either a 'B' or 'C'."

"How so?" Braedey asked.

"I think we can discuss about you having after-school classes to improve your mathematics." Mrs. Hotaro said to Braedey. "That way, I'm sure we can fix things up."

"Really?" Braedey asked in surprise. "You'd do that?"

"Of course." Mrs. Hotaro nodded back. "It's the least I can do for you."

"Well, this is rather surprising, but I thank you deeply." Braedey thanked. "I'll tell my caretaker tonight, and see what she'll say. If she does says yes, then we'll go ahead with the lessons."

"Very well. They'll start next week. Now, you'd best be on your way now." Mrs. Hotaro said to Braedey, and after collecting his things, Braedey began to make his way to the door. "Oh, and one more thing." Mrs. Hotaro called to Braedey, the brunette turning to her, though she looks hesitant to say something. "Did you... see it?" She asked, referring to her lingerie.

"What? See anything?" Braedey asked in confusion. "I was focused on my work before you called me out."

"Very well." Mrs. Hotaro nodded, and Braedey now left the room, closing the door behind him. The teacher sighed and puts her hands on her skirt. 'So he didn't see anything. That's a good thing.' She thought quietly.

~*~*~

Braedey, meanwhile, was now making his way down the halls to look for the cafeteria. He still wasn't sure of where it was, despite being there. He shrugged to himself as he continued walking along, hoping to even come across someone he knows that can help him.

"You there. New boy." A girl's voice spoke out, Braedey now stopping in the middle of the hall. He then turned around to see who spoke out.

The girl looked to be around 17 years of age, with black straight hair reaching down to below her hips with a red clip in her hair, whiteish skin, while she has purple eyes. She looks to stand 6ft tall and looks slim, but the most eye-catching feature are her rather enormous basketball-sized breasts, her waist being slim, but below it, she has a very thick and luxurious rear, which tapers down to her thigh juicy thighs, and her smooth but thick calves. Her attire consists of a button-up white shirt that seems to be straining to contain her huge bust, a blue tie around her neck, a green band on her left upper arm, a blue thigh-high skirt, and thigh-high black stocking with black small shoes.

"Who might you be?" Braedey asked casually.

"I am Emily Kobayashi, the Student Council President here of Kyoto Academy." The girl gave her name and her occupation here at the school. "And you are the new male exchange student, are you not?"

"Yes, why do you ask?" Braedey asked.

"You know that we have a zero tolerance on perverse or sexual behaviour in this school, and you must follow all the rules accordingly." Emily stated firmly. "So you'd best hope I don't catch you doing anything of the sort while on school grounds."

"I already know. Other girls have told me about you and the rules around this school." Braedey cuts in, Emily looking at him with stern eyes. "And you should not judge people so quickly until you've actually met them." He advised.

"What do you mean?" Emily demanded.

"You judging me after the first four boys. You've been giving me this look of disapproval ever since you saw me." Braedey said to her. "And right now, I have to go and find the cafeteria." With that, he began to leave.

"Don't think you'll get away with this so easily." Emily called out to Braedey, but he was soon out of earshot. "Darn him..." She began to head off to do her patrols.

Braedey eventually arrived at the cafeteria, meeting up with Tessa, Maryellen, Tio, and Lily, all of them sitting down at one of the tables by the window. They began to talk about their classes and how they performed, then Braedey explained about Mrs. Hotaro and her after-school lessons.

"Well, it seems nice of her to do something like that for you." Lily said to Braedey.

"Maybe you'll get a higher score than before." Maryellen added in. "Though, I'm not sure about that in the next lesson."

"It's Sports, isn't it?" Braedey took a guess, and sighed. "And no doubt in my mind that the Pervert Group are gonna be leering and looking at you and the other girls with those looks."

"We know." Tessa grumbled.

"They give me those looks, too." Tio hugged herself. "And I'm somewhat conscious about my body."

"It's okay, Tio. With Bob stuck in detention until he finishes all the term's math work, we'll just have to deal with the ring leader and his two cronies." Braedey said to them.

"Well, we should get to the field before class starts up again." Lily said to them, and the five friends agree, now leaving the cafeteria. Lily looked to Braedey as they walked along. "By the way, did you run into Emily?" She asked.

"Yeah, and she is about as tough as nails." Braedey shrugged. "I'd like to ask; are most of the members of the Student Council like her?" He asked.

"No. Just her." Lily shook her head.

"You five." Emily's voice spoke out, Braedey and the girls all stopping and looking to see the Student Council President standing a few metres away from them. "Never thought I'd see you four girls with one of the boys. And especially you, Lily." She eyed the blonde.

"What do you want, Emily?" Tessa asked in exasperation.

"I'm just making sure the guy here doesn't do anything leering or lecherous at any of you." Emily eyed Braedey suspiciously.

"Come on, Emily. Braedey hasn't done anything like that at all since he arrived here." Maryellen spoke up.

"Don't count the chickens before they hatch." Emily now eyed Braedey, the latter feeling uneasy. "And after everything the other boys did, you can never be sure."

"Come on, you fellas." Tio took Braedey's hand, and she began to walk ahead with the others, Emily just watching on with bewilderment on her face.

Eventually, the girls arrived at the sports field, most of the girls feeling ready for sports. They even changed into flexible and form-fitting sportswear, all of them ready for today. Braedey got his own sportswear, a blue shirt, sports shorts, and sneakers, though he's not too sure about today. He took note of Harry, Haruo, and Terrence nearby, but he rolled his eyes at them.

Just then, the sports teacher arrived on the scene. She looked to be 32 years of age, has medium length blonde hair, her eyes being a turquoise blue. and she has tanned skin. She is wearing a red tracksuit with white stripes. A silver whistle hangs around her neck.

"Everyone, I am Miss Kobayakawa." The sports teacher gave her name. "Now, today shall be simple. A few laps around the track, as well as other such training. Do your best, and take care." She then blew her whistle.

A number of the girls began to do some laps around the tracks, others doing jumping jacks, push-ups, stretches, and others. Braedey, meanwhile, he was just barely doing his best, but he had to pull out to recover and recuperate. Braedey got his asthma puffer, and took some quick puffs to regain his strength. He sighed to himself, then goes to do some laps, but not as well as the girls.

Tessa, who was running the laps on the track, now took note of Braedey and he looked to be struggling to keep pace with the others. She slowed herself down to be alongside him, and she could see that he looked like he was going to pass out.

"Braedey, you can stop if you don't feel well." Tessa advised, the two now stopping as Braedey placed his hands on his knees to steady himself. He coughed and spluttered, and took out the puffer to take some breaths. Tessa gently patted his back. "You weren't kidding about your ailments." She said, then she bowed to him. "I'm sorry for making that statement."

"It... it's fine." Braedey wheezed. He slowly rose up, and wiped the sweat off his forehead with his forearm. "I'll... I'll take a moment to recover." He said, and with a nod from Tessa, Braedey slowly made his way over to the benches as Tessa goes off to continue doing laps.

Nearby, Harry and his two members took notice of the interaction between Tessa and Braedey, Terrence now smirking as he had his body flipped and turned like a pretzel, so he could get a glimpse of the girls and their bodies in motion, especially in their sportswear. He also has another ability known as 'Eagle', meaning his eyesight can theoretically zoom in on whatever he's looking at.

"Man, just looking at those girls... it's a treat." Terrence said as he licked his lips like a hungry wolf.

"Betcha wish the new guy could see this if he joined up with us." Haruo added, now sending telepathic images to Harry and Terrence of naked women and exposed breasts and butts, the three boys all snickering to themselves.

"Oi! You three!" Miss Kobayakawa yelled out at the three, making them jump to his feet. "Get going! And stop ogling the girls!" She ordered, blowing her whistle.

"Hey! What about the new guy?" Haruo whined, only to nearly get struck by a whip, making him run off with the other boys.

Miss Kobayakawa now looked over to see Braedey on the bench, but he seemed very tired and struggling to regain his strength. Concerned for his health, she now made her way over to the brunette.

"Mr. Martin, is it?" Miss Kobayakawa asked, getting Braedey's attention, and he nodded to her. "Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Well... I just have..." Braedey wheezed as he breathed in and out heavily. "I've not been the best... when it comes to sports and such... I've got easy fatiguability... on top of my extremely high metabolism. It's been such a pain..." He coughed out loudly, almost like he's gonna hack up a lung.

"Easy, easy." Miss Kobayakawa helped Braedey sit up straight, his back up against the tree behind them. "Do you have your medical records?" She asked, and Braedey pointed over to his bag. Miss Kobayakawa goes over to his bag, taking out a blue folder, and she saw all the records. "I see... this is serious." She noted, then looked to Braedey, handing him a bottle of water. "Okay, you stay there for the moment until you feel better, then we'll continue. But if you feel unwell or so, give me a wave." She advised, and Braedey nodded as she headed off to help out the other girls.

After a few minutes, Miss Kobayakawa blew her whistle to call everyone in. They all began to make their way to the middle of the field, all of them feeling ready for what will be next, which was the Enhanced showing off their abilities and if they've improved on them.

"Alright, those who are not Enhanced, you are to give your comments to those who are." Miss Kobayakawa said to the students. She then eyed the three members of the Pervert Group. "You three, you're not to participate in this." She stated bluntly.

"What?" Harry protested at his. "Why not?"
"Yeah. Why not?" Terrence added in.
"Why can't we?" Haruo whined aloud.

"Because she said so, you perverts!" All the girls yelled out in unison at the Pervert Group, the three looking like they just got slapped across the face.

"Good. Now with that settled... let's see what you got." Miss Kobayakawa blew her whistle, and everyone got in lines and began to demonstrate.

From the benches, Braedey also watched on as he could see the Enhanced showing off their abilities and tricks, whether it be flight, control of the elements, lightning abilities, gravitational manipulation, or other such tricks. Whenever that happened, Braedey would hold up a sign that read a number, giving them a score, and the girls would wave to him in thanks. Braedey now gave an 8 to Tio for her Super-Speed and Creation, a 7 to Maryellen's God's Eye, also a 7 for Lily's Healing, and an 8 for Tessa's Flight. They seem like fair scores.

"So, Mr. Martin, if you don't mind me asking, are you an Enhanced?" Miss Kobayakawa asked to Braedey as the others were showing off their abilities.

"No. I don't even know if I am." Braedey shook his head to her. "I guess I never learnt or just don't have it."

"I see..." Miss Kobayakawa nodded her head to him, and she wrote this down on the clipboard in her hand. "Well, that's all for today. All of you, head for the showers and get changed. You got your next class soon." She blew her whistle to the students.

Fortunately, there are now allocated male and female showers and change rooms. Braedey did take note that there were some holes in the wall between both the male and female rooms, no doubt from the teacher throwing baseballs at the Pervert Group when they try to sneak in, but he shook those thoughts away. He showered up quickly, then got changed back into his uniform.

"So, the new guy isn't one of us." Harry spoke up, he and the others standing alongside him, Braedey now looking over at them. "Thats a bummer."

"Yeah. What a drag." Haruo added.

"Is there something you want to discuss with me? Or do you want to start something?" Braedey asked back.

"We wanted you as part of the group, but now that we know you're not an Enhanced like we are, it makes you redundant and outdated compared to us." Harry said to Braedey.

"So, just because I can't do anything makes me redundant, outdated, and compared to you? Wow, and you used big words." Braedey joked, clapping his hands in a mocking manner. "Well, if that's all-" He was about to turn away, only for a stabbing pain to get in his head.

"Either you work with us, or you're against us." Haruo ordered in Braedey's head.

Braedey shook his head, now thinking of something else, and that made Haruo snap his telepathic link. The brunette glared at the telepath. "You do that again, I'll bury your head in the sand." He said, and he walked out of the change rooms with his bag in hand.

"Well, that didn't go well." Terrence then saw what looks to be a glass panel between both change rooms, and it was open. "Time to sneak a peek...." He made his way towards the window, but as he reached his fingers in, the window slams shut, trapping his fingers! Terrence yelled out, then leaped back, clutching his hands close to his form, Harry and Haruo taken aback.

"That's what you get, you perverts!" Maryellen's voice yelled out from the window. "Try that again, it'll be your head or worse!"

"What she said!" Tio added in.

"My hands... I need these hands..." Terrence winced.

"Come on, you crybaby. We've got work to do." Harry now dragged Terrence out of the room, Haruo walking alongside them.

~*~*~

By the end of the day, Braedey had slowly recovered from before. He also got the chance to see Maryellen in the next class of Science. The two of them actually did very well, the latter assisting the former with the type of elements and chemicals they were handling, and she advised him on how to handle with care. Braedey thanked Maryellen greatly for the assistance, and he did well in class. Still, there was room to improve on. Maryellen even gave her phone number to Braedey in case he ever needed to talk to her about anything.

Eventually, school had finished up. Braedey, with some help from Tio (who carried him on his shoulder again), got back home quicker than before, and he thanked her for that. Tio said that if he ever needed help or a bit of muscle, he can rely on her for help. Braedey thanked her again, and Tio headed off for home. When he walked in, he saw Miss Sunohara putting the laundry away, and she smiled when she saw Braedey home. He explained about what happened to him today, and she listening intently.

"So, your maths teacher recommended you take some after-school lessons to improve your mathematics?" Miss Sunohara asked to Braedey.

"Yeah. She did take note on how I was struggling, and she offered those lessons." Braedey replied to his caretaker. "I think it's a good idea."

"I agree. If it gets you up just one more level than you are before, it'll be good for you." Miss Sunohara nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, Ayaka." Braedey smiled, then pulled out his phone to send the pictures of his painting to Leo, as well as other photos he got the chance to take. "Leo is going to like these ones." He said.

"Well, let's get dinner ready." Miss Sunohara said to Braedey, the two of them going to the kitchen to prepare.

~*~*~

On the other side of the world, in New York City, Leo had just gotten himself ready for the day ahead of him. He felt refreshed and raring to go. He then noticed a message on his phone.

"It's from Braedey." Leo wondered, then opened the message to see the pictures his friend has taken. "Well, this is interesting. Nice paintings. Nicely done. Oh, and those must be the girls he met." He eyed the girl with the horn on her head curiously. "She looks cute..." He said, then saw the pictures of the Enhanced. "Wow. That looks like a school worthy of being at."

Leo then had a thought. He made his way over to the cupboard and opened it, revealing a set of gauntlets and boots he fashioned up in his spare time. He hadn't had the chance to show them, but with Kyoto Academy, it seems like a good opportunity to reveal them.

"Yeah.... I might need to ask a few favours or so..." Leo said to himself with a nod, closing the cupboard. He then saw the images of the Pervert Group. "And they'll come in handy to take care of those four losers..."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

237K 11.9K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
159K 6K 12
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
327K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
14.7K 552 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..