Bloody Hell just fall in love...

Por Sweeneyheaney24

Johanna, Anthony, and Toby, all living on Fleet street, decide to play match maker with a certain barber and... Más

Two set ups, one house.
Trust issues.
Dreams of another time.
The broken bridge
Birthday in the barn.
Troubles with the Beadle
New addition to the menu.
Ghosts of Christmas past
Mysterious mistletoe
The Dance Contest
Flaw in plans.
Stuck in the shop.
Her Nickname.
Bored sickness
His broken tears
Moment of realization
Silent treatment
Picture of the past
Victoria
The fake date
Stick to the plan, Toby.
Valentine's day
Dating advice
"I'll kill him!"
The first to fall
Never ending carriage ride
You jump, I jump
Two drunk idiots
The secret location
Charming and Adorable
By the sea, you and me.
Guess who's back!
Never looked more perfect
Great timing, Anthony.
Past lives
"He didn't deserve that!"
The rainbow after the bloody storm
Lost in the maze
Her wedding dress
Lovesick
Charles
And so the truth comes out.
The grand ball
We love Lucy
You're bloody mad!
A very strange nightmare
Truth or dare?
Throwing Punches
Stuck on you
A date?
A quick visit
Happy birthday, Toby!
Autumn
A Very Fleet Street Christmas
Blood Waltz
Blade to Trigger
I propose a proposal.

The Vulture hunts the dove.

2.5K 64 28
Por Sweeneyheaney24

Okay so hello! I'm back haha I don't know if anyone missed me though, okay just so we're all clear, Sweeney and mrs.Lovett have NO feelings for each other. But Anthony, Toby, and Johanna try to change that ;) this story can be a bit complicated and twisted at times but I've worked so hard on it and I hope you'll enjoy! Okay I'll shut up now! Enjoy!

It had been four weeks since Johanna was rescued from the asylum, Anthony rescued her. They had been living with mrs.Lovett since then, Mrs.Lovett still sleeps in her room, Toby sleeps in his, and two more rooms were added on for Anthony and Johanna. Sweeney still sleeps in his shop.

Johanna, Toby, and Anthony know about Benjamin Barker, Lucy Barker, the judge and the Beadle. Mrs.Lovett and mr.Todd explained it all to them...except the murdering and the pies..they decided to keep that one to themselves.

Now that Johanna is back, Sweeney has been in better moods, especially with Toby and mrs.Lovett. He and mrs.Lovett used to be such great friends and when he returned it was all so different, but now they get along again.

Sweeney still restlessly waits for the Beadle and the judge. They were both so horrid and revolting. Johanna hasn't been able to leave the shop because two weeks after she was rescued, Turpin went to fetch her from the asylum but she wasn't there. Since then, he sent officers out looking for her twice a week.

Johanna ran through the shop desperately searching for Anthony, "Anthony! Anthony!" She called out breathlessly. Finally she spotted him in the parlor "Anthony!" He turned to her, she looked scared, tired, and worried. She was a deathly pale and she couldn't catch her breath.

"Johanna, wot has happened?" She tried desperately to catch her breath so Anthony led her to the couch and sat down beside her. When she gained enough breath to speak, she told him the news. "Judge Turpin, he is sending the guards to look for me again, but this time they came to Fleet street. What if they find me?" She looked terrified but Anthony wouldn't let them find her, "go find mrs.Lovett, I'll get mr.Todd" she nodded at his order and they both quickly got up.

Johanna rushed to the pie shop where mrs.Lovett was getting ready to open her shop "mrs.Lovett ma'am! Turpin sent the guards throughout Fleet street, they'll be here soon" mrs.Lovett put her rolling pin down and quickly thought of what to do.

Anthony burst through mr.Todd's shop door. "Anthony! That door is going to break one of these days!" Sweeney Todd scolded him "I'm sorry sir, but Turpin has the guards sent out and they're coming to Fleet street this time!" Sweeney put the razor that he was sharpening down and quickly pushed passed him.

He saw Johanna and mrs.Lovett standing at the bottom of the stairs, he pointed to her shop and whispered "get inside." They quickly obliged and were followed by Anthony and mr.Todd.

After they were all inside, Toby came into the shop "wot is goin on?" Mrs.Lovett looked at him "we need to hide Johanna and Anthony, Turpin is on the hunt again." Toby sighed, when would that man just give up? "Oh well they can hide in the bakehouse, c'mon guys" he stated feeling smart, the two of them began to follow him but mrs.Lovett and mr.Todd gave each other a worried look "NO!" They both yelled at the same time, not wanting the three of them to find out the 'secret recipe' in her pies.

The three stared at the two of them with puzzled looks. "Why?" Anthony asked and mr.Todd tried to think of an excuse "one of the sewers leaked, it could be toxic and you could get sick" mrs.Lovett quickly explained. "Thank god she is here" Todd thought to himself, he knew she was better at excuses than he was.

"The three of you can hide in Toby's bedroom, don't make any noise and don't come out until we say so okay?" She told them, Johanna and Anthony nodded but Toby crossed his arms "why do I have to hide?"

"Because I don't want you anywhere near the guards, the Beadle, or the Judge. Also, I don't want anyone questioning you." Mrs.Lovett explained sternly and Toby looked to the floor "fine" he mumbled and walked with Anthony and Johanna to his room. They locked the door and remained silent.

Mr.Todd sat down at a booth and mrs.Lovett sat across from him, pouring each of them a glass of gin. "We can't keep locking them in a room. This 'as to stop, we need teh find a way to get the judge here and kill 'im" she whispered to him.

Todd stared off somewhere, but he listened to every word that escaped her lips. "I know, but how?" He took a sip of gin. "Well, we will 'ave to think of something. In the meantime though, I don't want him anywhere near here."

Slowly, he nodded, trying to think of a plan to kill the bloody man already. A loud knock at the door interrupted his thoughts. Both of their heads immediately shot up, mrs.Lovett opened the curtain at the window just a peep to see who it was.

"Shit" she said under her breath, "is it 'im?" He asked her frantically "yes, but stay calm and don't attempt anything I 'ave an idea and you'll see wot it is in just a moment."

Part of him wanted to ask her what she meant but he knew she was smart and he trusted her. Even if he did want to ask her, he wouldn't have had time because she opened the door very quickly. As the door opened, it revealed the dreadful man himself, two guards stood behind him. She gave him the most convincing smile she could, honestly she wanted to punch him in the face right then and there.

"Oh 'ello my lord" she said with fake but convincing cheer. He looked her up and down which pissed Sweeney off, but he sat quietly behind them. "Hello ma'am.." he finally greeted "I'm sure you've heard the news of my ward disappearing."

"Oh yes sir, I'm terribly sorry about that. Actually, I was just about to come speak with you. There was this sailor you see, and he sent me a letter as a 'thank you' because I let him stay 'ere for a few hours once to escape the thunderstorm outside and I gave 'im a free pie." Oh yes, she definitely had a death plot for the judge. Now Turpin was all ears, and so was Sweeney, he was curious as to what she was planning.

Mrs.Lovett and Turpin still stood at the door, but now he was intrigued. "May I come in?" He asked and truthfully she wanted to say no just because he annoyed her, but she was a good actor. "Of course my lord" she gave him another fake smile. The Judge walked in, leaving the two guards waiting outside by the door, he sat at the booth across from Sweeney who was doing his best to remain calm.

"Morning mr.Todd" he nodded toward him, Sweeney glanced up for a moment "morning sir." Turpin then turned his attention back to the baker, "a letter you say?"

She nodded "yes sir, 'e said something about going somewhere with uhm.. hmm wot was her name again? Jody? Josephine? Ah yes! Johanna, I'd 'ave to find the letter but you should come back tonight, around seven maybe? Then I can tell you all about the boy and you can read the letter." She explained through a series of lies.

Turpin smiled and nodded gratefully "thank you mrs.Lovett, mr.Todd" he looked her up and down one more time before he was out the door.

For a lie on the spot, mrs.Lovett sure did one hell of a job mr.Todd was impressed "well tha' was downright brilliant!" He exclaimed to her cheerfully, excited that he would finally kill the man that broke his family apart.

"Thank you, now here is the plan. I don't want to, but we need to calmly tell Anthony, Johanna, and Toby that we plan to kill him. I'm sure they can't be opposed to the idea, I've heard them say that they wanted to kill him a few times. You go write a fake letter, doesn't really matter wot it says, he'll be dead before he finishes reading it. I'll get 'im to go up to yer shop an then yeh just kill the bastard." She explained calmly, thoroughly, and slowly.

He was a bit hesitant to tell them about killing the judge, but they would get suspicious and figure it out on themselves anyway. He nodded "alright let's get the kids."

Ever since Johanna and Anthony moved in, mrs.Lovett and mr.Todd just refer to them as 'the kids' mainly because it's easier than saying all of their names. They are kids anyway, Anthony is seventeen, Johanna is sixteen, and Toby is thirteen. So they're all very young.

Just before they walked to where they were, mrs.Lovett stopped him. "Oh, I almost forgot. After he is dead, just let the body go in the bakehouse, I'll clean it up when I return." Now Todd was confused "return from where?"

"Oh, 'aven't I told you? I 'ave a date tonight" she told him proudly & he smiled, he was happy for her, she deserves a nice date. "With who?"

"Charles" okay, smile gone. Todd hated that guy, he was always sleezing around the pie shop, always getting drunk, and always staring at mrs.Lovett in a very inappropriate way. "You're joking" she rolled her eyes. "No. Now c'mon let's get the kids."

(Just to be clear, in this story Benjamin was sent away at age eighteen and he is thirty three, mrs.Lovett is thirty two. Okay back to the story)

They walked back to Toby's room, "alright guys it's all clear." The door slowly opened to reveal the three innocent faces that were about to be informed of a crime in process. "Listen, would you guys be freaked out or un-okay with the idea of mr.Todd and I uhm...well if we were to, kill Turpin?"

"And the Beadle"

Sweeney added the last part quietly, mrs.Lovett gave him a glare. "Wot? It was only a...suggestion" mrs.Lovett ignored him and turned back to the kids.

Johanna was the first to speak up, "no, not at all. Honestly I thought of trying to kill them occasionally." She whispered as if she was embarrassed, mrs.Lovett smiled slightly and turned to Toby and Anthony "boys?" Toby and Anthony glanced at each other, Toby shrugged "okay mum, I don't care all that much. But you wouldn't kill anyone else would you?"

Mr.Todd and mrs.Lovett exchanged looks "no"
"Course not" they lied through their teeth, but it was for their own good. Now, they just needed an 'okay' from Anthony, all attention was focused on him. "Do wot you need to do" he finally spoke up.

"Terrific, so the three of you will 'ave to be in Toby's room for a little while later tonight. Then mrs.Lovett and I will come and get you after the task is done okay?" Sweeney explained with ease and a hint of excitement.

The three of them nodded "okay"
~~
Seven o'clock came pretty quickly, everyone was prepared. The kids were silently waiting in Toby's room, Todd was in his shop, already tasting the satisfaction that killing the judge would certainly bring. Mrs.Lovett sat at a booth, holding the fake letter, waiting for the judge to arrive. She began to wipe the counter but was interrupted by a knock at the door. She grabbed the letter and opened the door, only to be greeted by the vulture.

"Hello your honor, I 'ave the letter right 'ere"

Authors note: Hey!! :) this was more of a prologue but yeah. Sorry I know that it is a bit cliff hanger-ish. I apologize, I really hope you enjoyed this! I'll update asap, well only if you want me to haha oh and PeytonGarrett ask me to mention ya when i published chapter one. And how could i forget about you? Read again if ya wanna see what happens. How was it? Please let me know. Please comment and vote everyone & have a nice day/night! :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

7.6K 409 24
New story of The demon barber and his accomplice Eleanore Lovett...
945 31 18
When Sweeney Todd returns to Fleet Street, Eleanor Lovett and her daughter is waiting for him.
276 40 23
A girl gets a job at a coffee place in down town then she meets someone who changes her life completely after.
2.2K 75 17
Ross and Riker apparently like the same girl that popped in their life and Alexis, the new girl in the neighborhood, has to decide between them two w...