š™“š™½š™·ššˆš™æš™“š™½ Ɨ ššššŽššŠššššŽšš›...

By Dubu_Onceu

ššƒšš‘ššŽšš›ššŽ'ššœ šš™šš›šš˜šš‹ššŠšš‹šš•šš¢ ššŠ šššš˜šš— šš˜šš šš‹šš˜šš˜šš”ššœ šš•šš’šš”ššŽ šššš‘šš’ššœ ššŠšš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢, šš‹ššžšš šššš˜ š™ø ššŒļæ½... More

Intro
How To Request
L.HS |Photographer
P.JS | Carnival
P.SH | Slurpee
S.JY |Skateboard
K.SN |Reading
N.RK | First Kisses
L.HS |Asleep
P.JS |My Lover Is A Vampire
P.SH | Kiss Later
S.JY | Food Poisoning
K.SN |Hold You
Y.JW |Wake Up
N.RK | Hoodie
L.HS | Meant To Be
Y.JW | Shy
P.JS | Sick
P.SH | Waves
S.JY | Nightmare
K.SN | Can't Reach
Y.JW | Dependable
N.RK | Soup
P.SH | Vivid
S.JY | Little Spoon
Y.JW |Prince
N.RK | Studio
L.HS | I Love You Too
P.JS | Remember
S.JY | Truth Untold
P.JS | My Stubborn Soulmate
K.SN | MSS Part.2
P.SH |Cookies
K.SN | Slow Dance
Y.JW | Why Didn't You Say So?!
N.RK |Sleep Tight
L.HS | You're Beautiful
P.JS |Rain
S.JY | Fell Asleep
P.SH | It's Cold
K.SN | Babysitter
Y.JW |Stay The Night
N.RK | Ticklish
L.HS | Sneezes
P.JS | Blanket
S.JY | Promise Ring
P.SH |Period
K.SN | Babysitter Part.2
Y.JW | Dark
N.RK | Attic
L.HS | Hey You
P.JS |I'll Get You Back
S.JY | Puppy Fever
P.SH | Lost Puppy
K.SN | I Love You!
Y.JW | Silent Treatment
N.RK | Sunkissed
L.HS | Regret
P.JS |Jealous
S.JY | Food
P.SH | I Still Love You
K.SN |Enochlophobia
Y.JW | A Love That Blooms
N.RK | Neighbour
L.HS |Sweetener
P.JS | Baking
S.JY |Second Lead
P.SH| Imagination
K.SN |Sleepy Ddeonu
Y.JW | Unexpected Kisses

L.HS | You Belong To Me

3.5K 79 14
By Dubu_Onceu

Member: Lee Heeseung × Yeh Y/n
Genre: Yandere Vampire AU
Warning/s: I don't really know but I feel like there's something to warn ya'll about so just comment down if there's any
Requested: By @hannalovestoeat, I'm terribly sorry in advance if you don't like this, this is from my other book I just made a ENHYPEN version to it, I'm sorry my head won't give me new ideas these days

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Heeseung watched from afar as Y/n and her boyfriend cuddled on her couch. If you're wondering... Heeseung climbed up a tree and was staring at Y/n into thier window.

The truth is Heeseung had his eyes on Y/n for quite a while now, he wanted her for himself. She was perfect for him.

And Heeseung has a plan and tonight was the night he would finally get his hands on her.

He went down the tree and went to his car. He grabbed the large box of pizza and a huge bottle of sprite/coke/pepsi.

[A/N: you can choose what beverage you'd like]

He went up the door and rang the door bell. Y/n's boyfriend opened the door confused.

"Uhm.. sorry we didn't order pizza" he starts but Heeseung immediately started compelling him.

"You ordered pizza for Y/n to surprise her, and you're gonna give her this drink and as soon as she passes out so will you. Now go" he states sternly waiting for the scene to unfold.

He watched Y/n's face lit up happily taking a sip of the drink, a few minutes later she finally passed out and so did her boyfriend just as planned.

He quickly made his way inside the house, walking over to what was soon gonna be his.

"Hey Y/n/n, you don't know how long I've waited to have you" he says running his fingers over Y/n's cheek.

With one swift motion he picked her up and took her back to his house. He laid Y/n down on the bed tying her wrists on the bedposts so she wouldn't escape him.

"Goodnight my love" he kissed her forehead and walked out of the room locking every window and door in sight.

*Time Skip to the next day*

Y/n woke up the next morning with a pounding headache. She looked around confused.

Her arms were sore from being held up behind her for so long. She then panicked trying to them free but it only made things worse.

"HELP!" she yelled. A few seconds later the door opened quickly and a man she has never seen walked in.

"Now now now Why are you yelling in my house huh?" He asks "Who the heck are you" She says.

"Your worst nightmare if you keep using that tone at me" Heeseung says as his eyes darkens

"W-where's Jay?" She asks carefully. "Oh him? You won't be needing him anymore" Heeseung said smirking.

"WHAT THE HECK DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Y/n yells. "You better bring it down a notch" Heeseung says as she walks to her grabbing her neck harshly.

"You're not gonna talk until I'm done understand?" Heeseung says sternly tightening his grip on Y/n's neck making Y/n nod quickly.

"Good" Heeseung smiles letting go making Y/n gasp for air. "I have rules for you and if you break it I'm going to kill everyone you ever care about

First, you can't leave this house. Second, you can't see your so called boyfriend named Jay or anyone for that matter.
Third, you do what I say with no questions.
Fourth, you have to fill my needs. I choose you because you're special. And I'm a vampire who needs blood.
Last, I'll treat you well and with respect if you treat me the same.
Got it? " Heeseung says.

"I-i got it" Y/n said quietly as tears streamed down her face with every rule that was spoken.

"Oh don't cry Y/n/n, you and me are gonna have a blast" Heeseung said embracing the girl in a hug.

"Can I at least not be tied up? It hurts" Y/n asks. "Sure I can do that. See this is gonna work out perfectly" He says untying Y/N's arms making her sigh in relief.

"I'll get you some cream for that" the boy said as he left the room. Y/n sat there staring into space wondering what has her life come to.

Out of all people in the world she's the one that got choosen?! She gets snapped out of her thoughts when Heeseung comes back with some lotion, a butterfly needle connected to an empty blood bag, and a sandwich.

"Let me see your wrists" Heeseung said as Y/n shows her wrists. Heeseung gently held her hand applying lotion to it.

Y/n was so scared to ask what was the needle for. She didn't want to question things to much, coz she doesn't know what Heeseung is capable of.

"Here, eat up" Heeseung said handing Y/n the sandwich "I'm not hungry" Y/n said refusing to eat.

"Excuse me?" Heeseung said looking at Y/n with a dangerous look, Y/n then grabs the sandwich and said "Thank you"

Once she finished with Heeseung sitting beside her watching her every move. She saw him grab the butterfly needle as Y/n panicked shifting away from the boy.

"What? You already ate, now it's my turn" Heeseung said as he was sanitising the needle. "Give me your arm" He says, Y/n shakes her head scared.

"Did you already forget our rules? You're lucky I'm not just feeding straight from that pretty little neck of yours" Heeseung snaps and immediately grabs her arm harshly turning it around causing Y/n to wince.

"Please don't" Y/n cries out but Heeseung ignores her by putting the needle into her skin and tapping it down, watching the blood transfer into the bag.

Y/n sat there quietly. Why did this have to happen to her? Why did she have to be the special one for Heeseung? All she knew was she was about to get the heck out of there.....

Y/n stayed awake the whole night, she was planning on how would she escape... she's doesn't actually know how, but at least she would of tried.

She slowly made her way out of bed. She found a vent in the wall and followed it to find that it lead to right outside the huge mansion.

Y/n then carefully climbed in hoping that she won't get caught. Once she finally stepped outside, she felt the cold breeze on her face,and the feeling of grass underneath her feet felt like the best feeling to her.

She then carefully closed the vent behind her,and quickly ran off anywhere but the mansion. The thing is, she didn't know where to go, Heeseung's mansion was in the middle of nowhere.

But Y/n was still determined. As she ran and ran she suddenly got yanked back by something making her fall to the ground. When she looked behind her she saw someone who she thought she'd never see again.

"And where do you think you're going?" Heeseung said with a dark tone which sent shivers down Y/n's body. "I-I- I" Y/n started to stutter.

"ANSWER ME!" Heeseung snapped grabing the girl by her hair and pulling her up. "You were trying to escape were you? It's only been a day and you can't follow the rules?" Heeseung said in a harsh tone.

Before Y/n could answer, Heeseung grabbed her and ran back off to the mansion. Heeseung dragged her down to the basement and threw her onto the low mattress.

"I tried to negotiate with you but it looks like it's not gonna work, You're lucky you're still alive" He said. "Please just let me go" Y/n cried.

"Never. You're the one that I want. Since you don't want to follow the rules. You're staying down here and I'm gonna make sure of it" He says coming over to the girl.

"What are-e y-you gonna do?" Y/n panics "Shhh" Heeseung shushes her, tilting her neck to the side quickly biting it feeding from her.

Y/n gasped but didn't dare say a word.
She felt something hot on her arm and Heeseung finally pulled away wiping his mouth.

"What did you put on my arm?" Y/n questioned "I marked you and now you could never leave me, The further apart you get from me the more your mark will burn, so now we can be together forever!" He exclaims.

"No please don't , I don't want this"
Y/n cries "I don't care what you want. You WILL stay with me. I'll be back in the morning" Heeseung says slamming The door behind him.

Y/n just sat there on the cold floor tears naturally flowing from her face onto the hard cement. Has her life rally come to this?

She knew she couldn't escape any more, so hope was all gone for her. She just had to accept her fate.

"Wake up" Heeseung says walking into the basement. Y/n finally cried herself to sleep and finally all her worries went away until she got woken up by a voice she never wanted to hear.

"Eat, you got lots to do for me today" Heeseung says putting a tray of food in front of Y/n. Y/n doesn't say a word and just stares at it "Fine. Don't eat. Starve for all I care. Now get up" Y/n stands up and Heeseung leads her upstairs.

"You're gonna mop the floors, clean the dishes, clean the bathrooms, vacuum the whole mansion, outside the plants need some trimming, clean all the bedrooms, and do the laundry" He smiles.

"Are you just not gonna talk?" Heeseung asks "I need responses when I'm talking to you. Do you understand what you're doing?" He says.

"Yes" Y/n replies quietly "Good".

*Time Skip: One year later*

Heeseung had made Y/n his maid and personal fridge. However, the more Heeseung got to know Y/n, and the more times he sees her.

He realized his love for the girl. He doesn't know why he chose her. But now to him it makes sense. That Y/n is the woman he wants to spend the rest of his life with.

He started to treat Y/n better. However, they now have dinner together.... well in a way. He also lets Y/n explore the mansion.

And do what she wants as long she gets her things done. Heeseung knew
Y/n would never replicate the feelings he has for her.

But that's not a problem. Heeseung will figure it out. He always does. Y/n came into the living room after finishing her chores and sat down next to Heeseung.

"Y/n come here for a sec. please" Heeseung asks softly. The girl gets closer and sat next to him. Heeseung turns his head and looks at her straight in the eyes.

"Y/n you love me. You're going to live happily ever after with me. You're going to forget all the bad things you went through and normalize our relationship

We've been together for three years and have the happiest memories of going on vacations, movie nights, and dates" Heeseung states compelling the young girl.

He pulled away and Y/n looks at him with soft eyes. Ones he never have seen before. "Hey babe do you know who I am?" Heeseung asks testing it out.

"You're my boyfriend , what do you mean Heedeungie" Y/n says giggling "That's right Y/n You belong to me"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

How the heck did I surpassed 650 views?! I'm terribly sorry if this wasn't good or anything, I really promise the next chapter won't be from my other book... hopefully.

I think I'm having writer's block or something?

Also I'm not sure if I'll be able to update for a few days or so since I'm not really feeling well, and GFRIEND disbanded and I'm really bummed out about that.

Anyways hoped you like this chapter tho, don't forget to vote. Stay Safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 1.6K 58
(āœ“) female reader x enhypen imagines fluff, angst, yandere oneshots and scenarios for lovely engenes ā™”
60.4K 2.3K 35
- š—–š—¢š— š—£š—Ÿš—˜š—§š—˜ [ š˜š˜§ š˜©š˜¦ š˜£š˜¢š˜„š˜­š˜ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µš˜“ š˜µš˜° š˜Øš˜¦š˜µ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜°š˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜£š˜¦š˜¤š˜¢š˜¶š˜“š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜³ š˜±š˜³š˜¦š˜“š˜¦š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜Ŗš˜“ š˜£š˜°š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø...
70.6K 3.4K 26
āš™ƒš™šš™”š™”š™¤, 911 š™˜š™–š™”š™”š™žš™£š™œ. š™’š™š™–š™© š™˜š™–š™£ š™„ š™š™šš™”š™„ š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™¬š™žš™©š™?āž āš™ƒš™šš™”š™”š™¤?...āž š˜ˆ š˜“š˜©š˜°š˜³š˜µ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜Ø-š˜¢š˜„š˜¶š˜­š˜µ š˜³š˜°š˜®š˜¢š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜“...
616K 44.2K 53
š˜žš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜Šš˜Œš˜– š˜°š˜§ š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜šš˜¬š˜ŗš˜—š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜Žš˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜± š˜°š˜§ š˜Šš˜°š˜®š˜±š˜¢š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜¦š˜“, š˜—š˜¢š˜³š˜¬ š˜šš˜¶š˜Æš˜Øš˜©š˜°š˜°š˜Æ š˜øš˜¢š˜“ š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜¤š˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜°...