Bonds

By gloomyblueberry

There were complaints about a baby crying in Aizawas patrol route so, naturally he went to sort it out. what... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Quirk details+other stuff (Necessary)
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
just tododeku stuff+others
Filler 1
sorryyy
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
The one where it ends
I'll miss you

Part 30

2.1K 67 13
By gloomyblueberry

Shit

---------------‐‐--------------------------‐-------------------

*Izuku pov*

I saw dad and he did not look happy. Shoto was holding my hand and worst of all. That cats liked him.

He was about to say something but luckily Toshi was there.

"Oh hey guys you want something to eat", I sighed and said,"No thanks Toshi, we just ate", I made a sign with my hand and he nodded his head. "Okay well do you want to watch a movie cus dad's got paperwork and I don't think we should disturb him." Then dad remembered his pending paperwork and went to the dining table.

Shoto says, "yeah sure let's watch a movie", we three moved to the couch and started looking through Netflix. "Well what do you wanna watch?", Toshi asked, "whatever Izu wants I guess", Toshi started shaking his head and said, "no no no", but it was already too late

"OLD DISNEY MOVIES!!", I yelled and Toshi face palmed himself and Shoto spit out the water he was drinking. I heard dad chuckle from behind us.

We put on 'The little Mermaid', and brought popcorn and soda and we all got comfy. Including the cats.

*two hours later* spongebob voice

The movie got over and we all stretched. Shoto wanted to use the washroom so I gave him the directions and he went. I stood up and went to get coffee.

I saw dad working on his work stuff and went to talk to him, "hey", "hmm", he replied. Then I gave him my coffee and he looked up. "Thank you problem child", I smiled a little and sat next to him.

"So how was 'fleur'?", he asked. "It was pretty good. They have good food and- how did you know where I went?", he tensed and said, "I go there all the time so I just thought you went there too", I looked at him skeptically, "it opened last saturday.", he started fidgeting which is a clear tell of being nervous.

He was about to lie to me again when I noticed something on his computer screen. There was a window that was open, it was a green map of the city and there was a red dot on where our house was. It read 'Izuku'.

Realization hit me like a bus.

"ARE YOU TRACKING ME!!"

He was about to say something but I didn't listen I was too busy looking for the tracker.

I was looking through my hair and checking under my collar and in my shoes and I was about to look in my ears when I heard a familiar jingle.

I looked at my wrist and saw the charm bracelet that dad gave me. I took it off and threw it on the table. That's when Shoto came out.

"Remind me never to take any presents from you ever again."

"Hey are we gonna watch another movie or...", I said in the softest tone I could muster, which wasn't very soft at the moment. "Shoto I'm sorry but I think it's time you went home. I need to speak with my father", I'm guessing he saw the screen and decided to listen to me.

Once I heard the door close I started. "Are you fucking nuts", "Izuku listen-" I didn't let him finish, "shut up. You put a fucking tracker on me. You don't get to have that privilege", I spat.

"Which one has the tracker? One of the charms, all of them or just the chain?", he replied with guilt, "all of them. The charms and the chain."

I heard the front door open but I didn't care. "What could've possibly possessed you to do something like this. Where do you think I'm going. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SO BLOODY WORRIED ABOUT?!", I yelled.

"Izuku watch your language", I heard papa say. I guess he came home. "No. tell him to watch his boundaries", I said before running upstairs and slamming the door to my room.

I started pacing. I can't take it. I can't take him. I start packing a bag of clothes, my books and some other essentials. I hear everyone banging on the door but I didn't care. I take whatever I need and open the door to see papa and dad with worried looks on their faces and a confused and worried Toshi in the back.

"I will be staying with Aunty Nem until you can figure out whatever the hell is going on with you. Don't speak to me unless it's to give me an assignment or some crap", I give a hug to Toshi and leave. I didn't hug papa because I knew that he was in on it.

I slammed the door and walked to Aunty Nems apartment, which was only 4 blocks away. I took the elevator and I reached her door that said  '609 D' I knocked and then I heard a "coming!" And then I heard scrambling. I would've laughed if I weren't in such a crappy mood.

She opened the door and saw me ,"oh baby. What happened?" I didn't answer her I just hugged her and started crying. She hugged back and started stroking my head and rubbing my back. After about 10 minutes my crying reduced to sniffles.

She made me some hot chocolate and we sat at her dining table. I explained everything that happenedand she was pissed off. I wouldn't have been surprised if she slapped him or something.

"If it isn't too much trouble. Could I stay here for a while?", I asked. Ahe smiled and said "Of course Izuku. You can stay as long as you want. But if you're staying here then you need to fo something for me", "what is it?", I asked out of curiosity. "You need to let me take you shopping", I smiled and said, "sure we can do that. But came we do it another day? I'm kinda tired", she nodded and I went to the guest room, put my bag away and just went to bed.

*Time skip to two days later. Now it's a Monday*

I was heading to school when I bumped into Shoto.

"Hey, are you fine? You wanna talk about it?", he asked with concern.  "No Shoto. There's a really nothing to talk about. He put a tracker on me and now I'm staying with Aunty Nem until he can get over himself", I said

"Okay then", after saying that I started walking away but he held my wrist and pulled me back. Then he gave me a kiss. We kissed for a while until we pulled away and I said. "Well that was fun", he smiled and nodded his head and we went to school.

We get to class and I was grateful that I wasn't the only one there. I went and sat behind Kachan. Toshi whispered to me, "can you explain what happened. Also the cat's really miss you. They keep going to your room then bugging me.", I smile as I remember the cats.

"Dad put a tracker on me", he gasped. "I couldn't handle it after that. He was being paranoid. And the tracker was the reason he wasn't as crazy as before. So I've moved out indefinitely", he nodded and was about to hug me but the bell rang so he just kissed my forehead.

"Okay everyone shut up" dad said. All the students were surprised because he's being a little meaner than usual.

"The school is implementing a dorm system. We got permission from your parents and stuff so just move in." His voice was more stuffy than usual and his eyes were puffy. Like he cried a lot. "You have today off to do that. If you need help ask someone else. Bye" and then he went back into his sleeping bag, but I knew he wasn't sleeping.

We all left to get our stuff from our houses. Shoto was going to help me first, then I was going to his house to help.

We got home and the cats basically jumped on me. They were all meowing and licking me finally after they settled down, they took their spots and I started packing everything up. Shoto kept getting distracted by baby photos and videos that Toshi kept showing him.

*Shoto's pov*

How can she be so cute. Her little giggles and the smiles. Her face when Tea licks her chin. The way she looks at Hitoshi when he stubs his toe.

She's so beautiful.

I was just staring at her when Toshi came and hit me on the back of my head.

"Come to the kitchen. I need to talk to you"

About what

Hello I hope you liked the chapter but I know it sucked so no need to remind me.

I love you guys.

Not proofreading

1459 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
127K 3.2K 26
COMPLETED (edits in spelling may occur.) ‼️PLEASE point out any mistake you see‼️ Deku, class 1-A's social butterfly. Smart, kind, everything good. W...
216K 9.4K 40
With his dreams shattered and his future seeming to be lost, Izuku Midoriya runs. He ran away from police custody before they even knew what to do wi...
4.8K 140 19
ever since Izuku was born he was sold to a scientist because Izuku has every rare case being born with a quirk not just one but three Izuku was a chi...