When a snail falls in love |...

By Lisadora123

In this world, there is the beautiful mutual and telepathy love. "I've been pursuing you for so long, what do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 ( part 1)
Chapter 45 ( Part 2)
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 80 part 2
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chanyeol extra part 1 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol extra part 1.2 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol extra part 1.3 : Before the Angel Killer case
Chanyeol part 2.1
Chanyeol part 2.2
Chanyeol part 2.3 ( Last )
Baekhyun's story part 1
Baekhyun's story part 2
Baekhyun's story part 3
Jirose part 1
Jirose part 2
Jirose part 3
Jirose part 4
Mingyu part 1
Mingyu part 2
Mingyu part 3
Liskook part 1
Liskook part 2
Liskook part 3
Liskook Jirose and Mingyu
Liskook part 5
LISKOOK- the end

Chapter 63

2.5K 153 77
By Lisadora123

"I was smoking to gather my courage." After finishing off his sentence, despite the tension he felt, Jungkook looked calmly at Lisa.

At first, Lisa didn't know how to respond - What would he need courage for? Then, the tremor of sudden realisation shook her, as she lifted her eyes to look at him.

He was already sitting on the sofa with his legs outstretched comfortably and his arms resting leisurely on the back of the sofa as he took up about half the sofa. His dark, tranquil eyes were quietly gazing at her, in a faint compelling manner.

Although she had anticipated what might happen that night, now that the moment had arrived, Lisa felt scared. She reddened, and turned her head around: "I'll get you a glass of water."

PG-13

Just before the words were hardly out of her mouth, Jungkook stretched out his arms and pulled her onto his thighs and into his embrace. "Pour what water... He held her chin firmly in his lightly callused fingers and bent his head to kiss her.

The night gradually became quiet. Most of the people in the neighbourhood had already gone to bed, and only a few dim lights were shone in the surrounding buildings. The wine had left Jungkook somewhat lethargic, so he sat on the sofa with Lisa sprawled on his chest. His lips and tongue were busy plundering the depths of her mouth, while his hands pushed aside her clothes and roamed the curves of her body. This wordless passion left both of them perturbed.

Jungkook grasped her little hand that she had placed on his chest, and moved it slowly downwards. Lisa's face was even more flushed, as her body became a little stiff.

Only a thin layer of fabric separated Lisa's hands from the hardness in his pants. Jungkook looked at Lisa: "Haven't you already touched it?"

Lisa:" That day, I was more impulsive."

Jungkook laughed.

With her hand unmoving at that location, it was enough to make Jungkook feel extremely comfortable, as he kissed her with renewed passion.

-End of PG-13 Scene

After a while, both of them were sweating. Lisa had just managed to free one hand, when Jungkook grabbed it and held it firmly.

"I'm turning on the air-conditioning!" Jungkook then released her.

Cool air slowly filtered through the hot room. Lisa inclined her head slightly: "I'll go change first."

Jungkook's shirt was in disarray, and his face was flushed. He sat motionless on the sofa, looking at her: "Ok."

When Lisa walked out of her room holding a fresh change of clothes, Jungkook stood up and asked her: "Do you have anything to eat? I'm a little hungry."

Lisa knew he obviously had not eaten enough that night, and nodded: "Sit for a while. I'll get you a bowl of noodles."

After years of cooking for Mingyu, who perpetually entertained clients until late at night and never ate enough, Lisa's noodle-cooking technique could be said to be first class.

White, slippery noodles tumbled into the plate, together with lightly fried shredded meat, topped with a freshly fried golden egg and a dash of freshly chopped spring onions on top. Lisa's movements were swift and dexterous, and the result was a rich bounty.

When the noodles were placed in front of Jungkook, just the appearance of the exquisitely simple noodles gave him great pleasure. Why would anyone want to eat heaping dishes of fish and meat?

After drinking a bellyful of wine, it was this sort of tasty, homely noodle dish that warmed a man's heart.

"You're not eating?" Jungkook asked.

As Lisa had not needed to fend off the drinks pressed upon her earlier, she had eaten her fill. She pulled up a chair to sit opposite him: "I'm not hungry. Eat up." Jungkook nodded, and unceremoniously slurped up the noodles.

The dining room was connected to the living room. A simple crystal lamp hung suspended over their heads. By the light of the lamp, Jungkook's face became even more compelling in its heroic cast, while his jet-black eyebrows were like two darkly engraved ticks.

As Lisa watched him quietly eating the noodles, her mood became extremely tender. This was their first encounter of such a nature; he was hungry at night, she cooked him noodles and accompanied him as he ate. The atmosphere was really peaceful, as the night gradually became tranquil.

The meal was quickly finished. Lisa took up the bowl and chopsticks: "I'll wash the dishes."

However, Jungkook took the bowl and chopsticks from her: "You had the trouble of cooking the noodles, so I will tidy up. Go and take a bath." As he spoke, his tall, broad body pressed close to hers. His voice resonated at the top of her head, and within the deep tones was something ineffably alluring. Lisa's cheeks burned, and she nodded.

The minute Lisa entered the bathroom. Jungkook speedily washed up looked at his watch, took up Lisa's keys from the table, and went downstairs.

As a result of that night's dinner, Lisa smelt of cigarette smoke and alcohol.

Moreover, she felt somewhat nervous. Thus, her bath took longer than usual. By the time she emerged from the bathroom, an hour had already passed.

Walking into the living room, she discovered that the lights had, at some point, been dimmed. With only a standing lamp, the entire apartment was dim, while the stars shone as bright as gems in the night sky outside the window.

Jungkook sat on the sofa, quietly watching her. On the coffee table, an opened bottle of red wine, two wine glasses, and two slices of chocolate cake was placed in front of him. There was also a fragrance hovering in the dim room. Not only that, beside him was a huge bouquet of blue roses wrapped in plain paper, quietly enchanting in full bloom.

Lisa laughed: "Where did you get so many things?"

Jungkook smiled wordlessly, and got up: "I'm going to take a bath."

Lisa nodded: "I've placed a set of my brother's clean clothes in the bathroom. You can chuck the clothes you're wearing now into the basket at the bathroom door."

"Ok. Thanks." Jungkook opened the bathroom door.

Lisa looked closely at the flowers. Every stalk was fresh and delicate, and it seemed as if he had prepared this earlier. She placed them into a flower vase, then walked to the bathroom door and retrieved the clothes within the basket: "Can I put these clothes into the washing machine?"

Apart from the sound of splashing water from the bathroom, Jungkook's raised voice was heard: "Ok."

Lisa opened the washing machine, and removed the contents of his trouser pockets, placing them on the shelf outside the bathroom. After a while, she suddenly looked at his wallet.

There were two receipts crammed under his wallet. She drew them out and unfolded them for a closer look. One was a signed delivery receipt from a flower shop. The time the order was placed was from the previous day, while the delivery time was just half an hour ago. It looked as if he had called them to deliver the flowers in the middle of the night. However, with such expensive flowers, it was no surprise that the shop was willing to offer a 24-hour delivery service.

Lisa smiled a little, and picked up another receipt.

This area was in the CBD, with family-run supermarkets nearby. Jungkook had unexpectedly gone to one as the receipt was for red wine, cake, and a box of...

*CBD stands for central buisness district.

She looked up, and grabbed a box from the shelf: Okamoto Platinum Extreme Ultra-thin condoms, large.

Lisa silently placed everything back onto the shelf and returned to the living room with her cheeks on fire.

As a matter of fact, when the relationship between a man and a woman is concerned, if both parties are too direct and aware of the situation, it would become a little embarrassing and there would be a lack of appeal for them.

Jungkook also knew this, and thus had carefully created a warm and inviting atmosphere. Although the fresh flowers and red wine were somewhat common, it was much better than having both of them sitting under the bright lights, dryly beginning to force the other. Moreover, this was the first time for both of them. If it was not for that crowd of people delaying them earlier that night, what he had planned for her had been far more romantic, and everything had been ready at his place.

Lisa sat quietly on the sofa, with her face still flushed. Jungkook walked over and sat down, hugging her shoulders. When he realised her back was stiff, he had a sudden thought, and whispered gently: "Shall we watch a movie?"

Lisa still had some misgivings, but her conditioned reflex relaxed somewhat: "Erm, ok."

Jungkook rummaged in her collection of DVDs, and naturally selected a romance movie.

Soft music, the interplay of light and shade. The scene was a bright summer's day. A young girl was arrogantly rejecting the young man who was pursuing her. The young man smilingly and shamelessly followed behind her. As they walked through the streets, birds fluttered in the sky and clouds fluidly floated across...

Jungkook kept his arm around her shoulders and did not move. His eyes were firmly fixed on the screen, as if in full concentration. Lisa relaxed, and was gradually absorbed by the movie.

The surroundings were dim and quiet, the only movement came from the majestic sound of the storm in the scene playing on the screen.

PG—13

Suddenly, Lisa felt a warm sensation on her neck. Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Jungkook lowering his head to kiss her gently, as his big hands pulled up her pajamas, and explored within, caressing her.

The movie played on, forgotten. Only the sounds of two people breathing heavily could be heard in the spacious living room. Jungkook pressed her entire body against his, and willfully ravished her.

Not long after, he stood up, picked her up in his arms, and walked into the bedroom.

The room was even dimmer, and the night outside the window was as dark as the depths of the sea. Jungkook lay Lisa on the bed, and could not help laughing as he looked at her.

Lisa covered her face with her hands - now that they had reached the point of no return, she really felt shy.

Jungkook did not allow her to evade him. He pulled down her hands, and captured her lips with a kiss. Then, he removed her pajamas, and buried his head in her body, kissing his way downwards, inch by inch.

His hands stopped at her waist, fingering the edge of the little slip of material. Lisa waited, her heartbeat thundering in her ears, and felt a series of soft sensations. She looked down to see him gently cupping her ass, his handsome face following the edge of the material, kissing his way along it.

Lisa did not know that this was what Jungkook had wanted for the longest time.

His tender lingering on her body caused her entire being to melt, and she lifted her hand to lightly brush his black hair, trembling in response to the movement of his lips and tongue.

Jungkook kissed her for a while, then removed the last obstacle/ barrier to her body. Kneeling between her legs, he asked: "Help me take off my clothes."

Lisa sat up and removed his shirt with a flushed face. In the dimness of night, his bare body was tall and muscular, his outline very powerful. A faint light illuminated his handsome face, and his black eyes were shining like stars, while burning like fire.

Lisa reached both arms around his waist, and her head slowly moved upwards. When Jungkook felt her small face lightly brushing his hot chest, all other sensations were lost to him as his blood reached boiling point/ threatened to boil over. He placed a kiss on her forehead, then lay her flat on the bed again, and pressed his entire body heavily on hers.

The darkness grew deeper, and the whole world seemed to come to a stop. Lying under Jungkook's arms, she let him guide her in this experience which neither of them had entered/ tasted before, as they were tangled in its warmth and passion. In the darkened night, the shadows of trees swayed outside the window.

Lisa could only hear those enticing sounds, as well as the fragments of sound from her own throat. Each time this happened, Jungkook would kiss her, or caress her cheeks, perhaps in captivation, or in comfort.

Lisa was bashful, nervous, but also deeply absorbed in the pleasure.

Lisa had long been familiar with the concept of 'sex'. However, experiencing it personally, she now knew the intimacy of relations between a man and a woman, is the most primal, the most exposed means of communication. It was so perfect and stimulating that one could easily lose oneself in the experience.

Jungkook's every touch and thrust seemed to ignite the fire that had long been hidden in the depths of her body. When he held her urgently and fiercely, soaring with her to the heights of ecstasy, she was led to a profound realization with such deep emotions, only these means could proclaim and release-only these means could appease the true core of her being her heart that rapidly beat for him.

When they were done, it was already 3 o'clock in the morning. Lisa had lost her earlier embarrassment, and laid languidly in Jungkook's arms, unwilling to move. Jungkook was also enjoying an unprecedented feeling of comfort and ease, and was entirely satisfied. He sat up in (on the) bed, one arm hugging her, the other fumbling for the cigarettes at the bedside table. Lisa looked up at him.

This time, Jungkook would surely not listen to her. Without heeding her, he lit a cigarette—tonight had been too wonderful, if he did not smoke, he would be doing himself a disservice/ he would be sorry towards himself.

After exhaling luxuriously, he looked at her, completely at ease: "Da Hu said: to smoke a cigarette after the event, far exceeds saving/living as a supernatural being/ fairy/ god. I want to experience this personally. It won't be repeated." Lisa let the matter go, and snuggled into his arms. After a while, she made an involuntary movement.

Jungkook noticed, and asked: "What's wrong?" Lisa softly replied: "It's a bit painful." This of course was due to Jungkook. As he was aware of her softness, he had told himself to be especially gentle. However, in the midst of passion, he had unknowingly used more force, causing her to gasp in discomfort repeatedly, and this pain had persisted. "I'm sorry, it'll be ok after a while." Jungkook caressed her hair. "Next time... I'll be gentler."

Lisa's cheeks flamed, and she lowered her head without speaking. Jungkook put down the cigarette, and pulled her into his embrace. Looking at her bare skin in the light, he felt a tinge of soft anticipation, as well as the hint of latent fire.

He knew her skin was delicate, and had previously been careful not to leave marks. But, tonight, there had been no way to escape it. He had left marks on her everywhere, and his fingers had left deep impressions on her ass.

This snow-white skin was really alluring - already, the desire to ravish her was almost unbearable, but that skin (the word used here is literally 'cloth'), with its traces of love marks, was even more exquisitely enticing. One look was enough to light the fire of desire.

However, he did not want to tire her out. After a moment of internal struggle, he decided to seek quick relief despite the reduced satisfaction and kissed his way along the network of love marks on her body.

On looking at Lisa blushing again ,and her delicate, pale body slightly curled up, Jungkook experienced a surge of emotions, and he lowered his head to whisper in her ear: "My little treasure . . ."

Too sexy, my treasure.

End of PG—13

When they woke up on the second day, the sun was already high. They nestled intimately in bed whilst talking.

Lisa: "According to scientific research, the most healthy frequency is 2 to 3 times a week. We can use that as a reference point."

Jungkook smiled dryly: "You said it was just a reference point. Indeed, this situation varies from person to person, and I've been experiencing a drought for almost thirty years."

Lisa: "4 times is also fine."

Jungkook hugged her: "In this situation, why is there a need to plan and organise? Let's do whatever comes naturally, ok?"

"... Oh."

Just then, the doorbell rang. Lisa thought for a moment: "It should be the courier, I've ordered some books." She pulled on a T-shirt and got out of bed, but Jungkook saw that her neck was covered with love bites, and pulled her back into bed: "You rest. I'll go." He put on his T-shirt and shorts, and walked out.

On opening the door, he stood face to face with Mingyu and a distinguished-looking elderly man.

Mingyu was carrying Lisa's luggage. When they saw Jungkook, both men were dumbfounded.

Jungkook was also startled, but smiled courteously: " Mingyu, Uncle, how are you? I'm Jungkook. Please come in."

Both men looked at him without moving. At this moment, Lisa, walked out with her neck covered in love bites. When she saw them, she stood rooted to the spot.

"... Dad, Older Brother, do come in."

🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

884K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
38.1K 660 92
Lisa and Jungkook grew up together, but they didn't become the enviable childhood sweethearts; instead, they grew up to be arch-enemies. Lisa though...
7.9K 75 8
no smut or super weird shit straight up just imagines of that fabulous man ty for 4k reads!