The Villain Just Wants to be...

By arieshima

Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found o... More

Introduction Page
【01】
【02】
【03】
【04】 
【05】
【07】
【08】
【09】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】  
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【26】
【27】
【28】
【29】
【30】
【31】
【32】
【33】
【34】
【35】
【36】
【37】
【38】
【39】
【40】
【41】
【42】
【43】
【44】
【45】
【46】
【47】
【48】
【49】
【50】
【51】
【52】
【53】
【54】
【55】
【56】
【57】
【58】
【59】
【60】
【61】
【62】
【63】
【64】
【65】
【66】
【67】
【68】
【69】
【70】
【71】
【72】
【73】
【74】
【75】
【76】
【77】
【78】
【79】
【80】
【81】
【82】
【83】
【84】
【85】
【86】
【87】
【88】
【89】
【90】
【91】
【92】
【93】
【94】
【95】
【96】
【97】
【98】
【99】
【100】
【101】
【102】
【103】
【104】
【105】
【106】
【107】
【108】
【109】
【110】
【111】
【112】
【113】
【114】
【115】
【116】
【117】
【118】
【119】
【120】
【121】
【122】
【123】
【124】
【125】
【126】
【127】
【128】
【129】
【130】
【131】
【132】
【133】
【134】
【135】
【136】
【137】

【06】

39.3K 1.4K 632
By arieshima

All eyes in the recording hall looked at Ye Zexi.

Someone asked in a low voice: "Ye Zexi will also get criticized?"

"Not really."

"Tang Jing could not escape this fate, I think Ye Zexi must have..."

Before they could finish the discussion, they heard Shan Zeyu's voice: "Your performance yesterday astonished me. If it weren't for this face, I would think a different person was performing. The stage you presented to the audience was very impressive and wonderful."

Shan Zeyu had been criticizing most of the contestants the entire morning. This was the praise he had spoken all day. Many people were surprised, but they also found it reasonable.

After all, Ye Zexi's performance from yesterday had surprised many people.

Ye Zexi himself was a little surprised.

Shan Zeyu switched back to his previous seriousness, and smiled at the corners of his mouth: "Continue to keep it up in the future, of course, don't chase after someone anymore, put more effort into your career, okay?"

As soon as he said this, the contestants couldn't help themselves as they all laughed, and many people even looked at Tang Jing jokingly.

Tang Jing smiled and said nothing.

Ye Zexi naturally heard Shan Zeyu's chuckle in his tone, and said innocently: "It can't be helped, no one can stop love when it comes."   

Shan Zeyu was immediately amused when he heard it.

Qu Xiao also laughed: "You must try to fend it off, but don't let down our expectations of you. You must know that Teacher He has high requirements for the contestants. He didn't praise anyone from yesterday's performances. Only you! He likes you very much!"

After she finished speaking, the contestants present were surprised and a little confused.

What?

Like?

The smile at the corner of Tang Jing's mouth also froze, and he raised his eyes to look toward He Jinyun.

At this time, Qu Xiao also realized that she accidentally said the wrong words. Just when she wanted to correct it, she heard Ye Zexi say: "That's not good, I can't have only Teacher He likes me. Teacher Qu and Teacher Shan, don't you like me too?"

Qu Xiao was taken aback.

Seeing her like this, Ye Zexi pretended to be sad: "It seems that I haven't worked hard enough, so I will try my best to make Teacher Qu and Teacher Shan like me."

"Hey, I haven't said anything yet, why did you already start acting all pitiful?" Qu Xiao couldn't know whether to laugh or to cry, knowing that Ye Zexi was trying to help her out of her embarrassment, and gave him a grateful look.

He Jinyun smiled and picked up the microphone at the right time: "Well, your acting skill is good, you really don't think about being in a movie?"

Ye Zexi's eyes flashed with surprise, why hasn't this person given up yet?

"I can't," Ye Zexi waved his hand, pretending that he didn't understand what He Jinyun meant. "People like me are not suitable for this meal."

Shan Zeyu got amused at hearing this, and subconsciously asked, "Then what kind of meal do you think you are suitable for?"

Ye Zexi's mouth suddenly opened up into a smile, and his good-looking eyes were bent, and his expression became extraordinarily arbitrary. The mole under his eyes seemed to be talking about his pride.

"Probably—" Ye Zexi dragged his tone.

Shan Zeyu suddenly felt something was wrong.

Sure enough, he heard Ye Zexi say in the next second: "It's the rich second-generation meal."

Qu Xiao: "Puff."

Shan Zeyu immediately choked on his breath, he just got played, and he could only turn his head to look at He Jinyun.

He Jinyun couldn't hold back the smile at the corners of his lips and tilted his head, deliberately pretending that he didn't see his friend slumped.

Shan Zeyu: "......"

In the end, Qu Xiao took the lead and asked Ye Zexi to stop joking.

Ye Zexi felt a little helpless, what did she mean by joking?

He was serious.

But apparently most of the people present thought that Ye Zexi was joking, and everyone laughed, not thinking much about it.   

Only Tang Jing secretly clenched his fist at the camera's blind spot.

Most people took He Jinyun's movie comment as a joke because they didn't know the purpose of He Jinyun's participation in "Time Idol".

Tang Jing and He Jinyun are in the same company. Tang Jing accidentally heard from his agent that He Jinyun came to participate in "Time Idol" to cast a suitable candidate for his self-directed movie.

Very few people know about this, and Tang Jing is among them.

The agent also told Tang Jing to perform well. If he can be selected, even if his acting skill is not enough, it is also a chance to try out a new field.

Thinking of what He Jinyun said to Ye Zexi just now, the corners of Tang Jing's mouth straightened slightly.

*

The commentary segment ended soon, and Li Changjian asked everyone to take a short break before recording the announcement of the elimination.

Just that the elimination list would be announced soon. Who could be relaxed? The atmosphere in the recording room was even more tense than yesterday's live performance.

Ye Zexi was probably the only one who was not nervous, and he even played with his cell phone while waiting.

As soon as he opened WeChat, there were 99+ new messages under Wei Lifei's chat box.

Ye Zexi clicked on it and took a look, only to find that Wei Lifei said to recommend high-quality and strong ones, which was really no joke.

In just one morning, he received more than a dozen new friend requests.

Ye Zexi suddenly became speechless.

Ye Zi: Who are these people that you recommend to me?

Wei: Hurry up and read the message! I have also sent you their basic profile and photos.

Wei: Don't worry! I make sure both their background and health records are clean, I have carefully selected them for you!

Wei: If you don't like any of them, you don't have to accept their friend requests. Just pick one or two you like and add them, so that you won't be lonely in the program for two months.

Wei: Aren't you excited?

Ye Zexi: "..."

You ring leader!

Ye Zexi only replied with two words: "Get lost."

As for the more than a dozen friend requests, Ye Zexi did not make any exceptions, and clicked to reject them all.

He didn't know where Wei Lifei went to find these people. One of the friend requests actually had a message saying "Why don't you read the script first..."

Isn't it that all these people want to bed him?

Do you have to read the script when you want to bed someone?

Terrible.

Ye Zexi's hand suddenly became faster at declining friend requests.

At the same time, He Jinyun, who was in the coach lounge, heard a sound on his cell phone.

He Jinyun was not surprised when he received the rejected message, he had obviously expected this result.

It seems that he has to wait a bit longer.

He Jinyun put away the phone, no rush, there is still time.

*

The short break quickly passed, and the recording continued.

Shan Zeyu was holding the list of eliminations in his hand. He didn't want to waste time, and he immediately read off the names on the list.

After reading fifty names, the hall was silent.

Shan Zeyu paused before continuing: "It's my regret to see you leave, but this time your journey can only stop here."

As soon as his voice fell, Ye Zexi clearly heard the boy next to him choke slightly. It was Xuan Quan who was in the same group as him.

Ye Zexi was in a daze, he couldn't help thinking of himself back then.

It is just that the boy at that time has long been smoothed out by the weight of life, and he enters the entertainment circle alone, and works hard to climb to his success.

He climbs so fast that he doesn't pay attention to the emotions of those he leaves behind.

A clean tissue appeared in front of Xuan Quan.

It was a hand with well-knotted joints, with a fair complexion and slender fingers.

Xuan Quan was taken aback, subconsciously raised his eyes, then saw that the person in front of him was Ye Zexi, and he was even more startled on the spot.

"Life is a long journey, "Time Idol" is just your starting point, not your end." Ye Zexi's voice was faint.

Xuan Quan looked at Ye Zexi blankly.

Ye Zexi looked at Xuan Quan's dazed appearance, and sighed softly in his heart.

The thing he can't stand the most is to see a little handsome guy crying, seeing that Xuan Quan had cried so much that his eyes got red.

Turning sideways slightly, Ye Zexi stretched out his right hand, his slender fingers sandwiching a tissue as he gently ran it over Xuan Quan's wet eyes.

Just like an exquisite artwork: "Don't cry."

Ye Zexi's voice was very soft.

It was like a feather lightly sweeping on the tip of Xuan Quan's heart.

At this moment, Xuan Quan heard the sound of his chest and heart beating wildly.

The next second, his tears fell more fiercely. 

Ye Zexi was suddenly at a loss.

Why are you crying even harder?

There were a lot of people here, and there were a few eyes on him.

Just when Ye Zexi was about to search for words of comfort, the director took the stage and announced that all the eliminated contestants must leave the stage.

Xuan Quan also took the tissue from Ye Zexi's hand at this time.

Before leaving, Ye Zexi heard Xuan Quan whispering "thank you" to him with a nasal voice.

Ye Zexi was taken aback first, but did not notice the red ear tips between Xuan Quan's hair.

Noting this scene, Shan Zeyu touched his friend next to him with his elbow and gave him a look.

He Jinyun's expression remained unchanged, but the corners of his mouth bent slightly.

He was really satisfied with his casting candidate.

The eliminated contestants left quickly, and the recording continued without even giving the remaining contestants a moment of remorse.

Next, it was time to announce the ranking of the players in the first performance. Before the announcement of the ranking, Shan Zeyu first explained the elimination process for the second performance with the rest of the contestants.

In the next week, the remaining fifty players will be divided into ten small groups, each small group has five people, and the small groups will have to go against each other.

The top four players in the winning group would have a two-by-two PK within their group. The two winning players will advance forward, and the other losing players will enter the losing group. These ten people will be in the safe zone.

All the remaining team members of the losing group will have to perform two-by-two PK, which will be voted on by the public on the spot and by the coaches.

It is worth mentioning that in addition to the team performance, all the players in the second performance have to prepare two more performances, this really does test the contestants to their extreme. In addition, the elimination list for the second performance will be directly generated on the spot.

The contest gets updated, and the road to promotion has become more cruel.

After listening to the elimination process, many of the contestants' faces changed slightly.

"Then how are we going to group?" Finally, some contestants couldn't help but raise their hands to ask questions.

Shan Zeyu's mouth curved up slightly: "Good question. Of course, the groups are not randomly divided. We will use your result in the first performance to determine grouping for the second performance."

"What do you mean?"

Qu Xiao took over with a smile: "In other words, only the top ten players in the ranking can determine who their teammates are, and the others can only be selected."

As soon as this was announced, the discussion in the recording hall became louder.

"If the first player chooses the teammates among the top ten players, wouldn't their group be invincible?"

What the players thought of, the director team naturally thought of it.

So there is another limitation in this selection rule. The top ten players can only choose from the bottom forty.

The players were relieved by now.

"Then, I will start to announce the fiftieth to thirtieth players." Shan Zeyu took out the list.

The elimination list had already been announced, and the tense atmosphere before the announcement of the ranking would naturally disappear.

Until there were only two players left.

The eyes of the whole hall gathered on Ye Zexi and Tang Jing.

He Jinyun smiled and looked at the two of them, then picked up the microphone: "Next, I will announce that the number one in the first stage performance, he is—"

"Let us congratulate Ye Zexi!"

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.6K 64
Wang Linxue transmigrated into a novel and becomes the villanous second female lead of a wealthy family. In the original she schemes over the female...
8.6K 88 18
Luo Xixi wore a book, and even transformed into a vicious cannon fodder real daughter who is crazy and always bites the heroine. The system told her...
36.7K 543 54
Nie AnAn woke up one day and realized that she had transmigrated as the villain's adoptive sister. In the novel, the villain conquered left and right...
1M 32.7K 57
As tragedy befalls on Zhan Yu , he soon finds himself transmigrated into a novel world as a character. To his disappointment, he became the villain w...