Dive into the Ocean, Walk int...

By Koushilicious

What would happen if a merman prince with heart as pure as milk meets a human who doesn't even care to others... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
๐™ฐ๐š—๐š—๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š—๐š
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Good Day!
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 24

990 96 69
By Koushilicious

Ding-dong!

Jake smiled as soon as he heard the doorbell rang, he knew exactly who that person was. He then excitedly went to the door and welcomed Ethan with a huge smile.

“Hey pup” Heeseung said while waving his hand a little to Jake, making Jake giggle at him and open the door wider, enough for Heeseung to enter.

Heeseung smiled. Jake has always been this bright whenever they are together. It made his heart melt even harder for him.

“It’s my first time here” he declared.

“Yeah. I've been inviting you here always so that I can introduce you to my housemates but you're always rejecting my offer. Unfortunately, I still cannot introduce you to them since they are not at home” Jake said and pouted. Heeseung then turned his head towards Jake and smiled. Of course, he doesn't want to get caught by the enemy.

“So.. who’s inside now?” He asked.

“Oh, Sunoo and I are only left here, don’t worry” Jake said and giggled.

And when they went inside, Heeseung’s eyes scanned the whole place to see if anything there was suspicious but when he found none, he calmed himself.

He saw Sunoo sitting on the couch while eating a pizza and watching an anime that Niki recommended him to watch. He waved at the visitor.

“Hey hyung! Nice to see you here. If there’s anything that you need, just tell us, okay? And feel at home!” He said with his mouth still stuffed with food. Heeseung just laughed at him before speaking.

“Alright, alright. Thanks for inviting me here” Heeseung responded while nodding.

“Do you want to eat? We’ve ordered something just a while ago since we can’t cook” Jake said while showing the food.

“I’ll eat later, pup. I’m still full since I just ate before going here”

“So.. what do you want to do? We can have this house till late” Jake said with bright eyes and a smile. Heeseung swears, this is one of his favorite sights.

“Uhhmm how about you just tour me around the house? I’ve been really curious about what's inside since it looks so big outside” Heeseung exclaimed, making Jake giggle and hold his arm.

“Yeah, I know. Come on, I’ll tour you around”

Heeseung and Jake then toured the whole house with their hands, holding each other. Jake was too excited to share everything inside while Heeseung was mentally taking note of everything he is seeing and hearing.

But upon looking at the rooms, a room caught his attention. He looked at the room with confusion before speaking once again.

“Ohh, I see but.. Pup, what’s that room over there?” Heeseung asked.

“Oh that one? That room was so confidential. I also haven't had the chance to enter there but, don't mind that. For sure there’s nothing so important with that room” Jake just said, making Heeseung draw a smirk on his lips.

‘Oh for sure, that room was really special’ Heeseung thought.

“So how about your room? Can you show me?” Heeseung said as soon as he turned his face to Jake and winked.

Jake then blushed at what Heeseung did, reason for the older to receive a hit on his shoulders.

“My shared room with Sunoo is that room over there”

“Oh really, come on. Let’s get inside” Heeseung happily said before dragging Jake with him inside the room.

“Hey, just for you to remember, this is my room. Not yours” Jake said at the middle of laughing.

And when they already entered the room, Heeseung immediately slumped himself in Jake’s bed, feeling comfortable in it as he closed his eyes and stretched his limbs while laying on it.

“Wow, looking so comfortable, huh?” Jake said and giggled before standing at the side of his bed with arms crossed.

“Why? I can also smell you in the blankets” Heeseung said, reason for Jake to blush once again.

Heeseung giggled upon seeing Jake getting flustered, after all this time that they spent hours together, Heeseung felt closer and closer to Jake. There’s something with him that melts his heart and makes him smile.

Yeah, he clearly knew, he screwed up with a certain thing.

Heeseung then smiled endearingly while staring at Jake before pulling Jake’s wrist and bringing him into a hug while laying down. Jake felt the rush of his blood towards his face at what the older did as he felt his heart, beating louder and faster than normal.

And the same goes to Heeseung. He just caged Jake between his arms while feeling Jake’s hair on his chin. He also smelled the fragrance coming from Jake, probably his shampoo while slowly closing his eyes and playing at the back of Jake’s hair.

He could immediately sleep in that position because of the comfort that the younger was giving.

“Can we just stay like this till tomorrow, pup?” Heeseung whispered on Jake, making him giggle between Heeseung’s arms.

Jake then looked up on him, making Heeseung gasp at the sight. 'Shit, he is so beautiful’  Heeseung told himself while staring at the orbs of Jake’s eyes. This is so addicting. Even though it is obvious that Jake is using contact lenses, it never hides how beautiful Jake’s eyes are.

“Hyung, I’ve prepared a movie for us to watch” Jake told him with a soft smile.

He nodded “Really? What movie is that?” Heeseung asked.

“It’s the Greatest Showman, hyung. It’s musical. I’ve watched that movie about 2 times but I still can't get enough” Jake said and giggled before pulling away from Heeseung’s arm to get his laptop from the table.

Heeseung then got up to sit on the bed and lay his back on the headboard while waiting for Jake to set up the movie, and when the movie was already on the screen, Heeseung pulled Jake beside him as they wrapped the blanket on the both of their bodies. Heeseung pulled Jake closer to him with his hand, laying flat on the younger’s back, and the other one to secure the blanket from moving. They stayed like that for a while to enjoy the movie when a question came out from Heeseung’s lips.

“Jake..” Heeseung said and Jake looked up to him, waiting for what he was going to say. “I just wanna ask. I’ve always been curious why you are using contact lenses. Is your eyesight bad?” Heeseung asked, making Jake widen his eyes and sit up straight.

“Why, is it too obvious?” he asked, making Heeseung confused about how the younger was acting.

“No, no. It’s not that obvious at all. Besides, they look good on you” Heeseung said, making Jake sigh in relief.

Maybe, he noticed that just because he is always looking straight at Jake’s eyes.

“Why? You shouldn't be hiding those beautiful eyes of yours, Jake”

“But… my eyes may look weird to you” Jake said in a low voice.

“Why?”

“It’s not normal, hyung. You may think I’m weird once you see it”

“Eh? Of course not, you know how beautiful you are in my eyes. You don’t have to worry about it” Heeseung said while holding his hand.

It made Jake smile softly upon hearing what his hyung said. He’s always been this sweet to him and it always made him comfortable when he is with Heeseung.

“Okay fine, I’ll remove it once and if you laugh, I’ll kick your ass out of my room” Jake threatened, making Heeseung let out a chuckle before replying.

“I swear to God, Jake. I won't” Heeesung said while looking straight at Jake’s face.

‘Okay, I'm going to do this’  Jake told himself before facing his back to Heeseung and starting to remove his contact lenses which he put back at it’s container carefully. He doesn't want those to be infected after all.

After that, he took a deep sigh before turning his face towards Heeseung once again.

The sight made Heeseung’s jaw drop, making Jake look at him with a worried face, hiding his face once again upon seeing Heeseung’s reaction.

“Hyung, was it that bad?” Jake said while tuning his head to the opposite direction “I told you, it looks weird” Jake said while rushing to get his contact lenses once again when Heeseung forced him to face him.

“No, no, no. Jake, don't say that. Those were too pretty, indeed. Sorry, I was too astonished that’s why I was lost of words” Heeseung said while holding Jake’s hand.

“R-Really? Don't you think it’s weird?” Jake asked, making Heeseung chuckle.

“No, pup. They are so pretty, just like you. You don't have to hide those”

“Whoa, I thought you're going to hate me when you see” Jake said and giggled.

“Tss, why would I?” Heeseung said and squeezed Jake’s hand tighter while looking straight at his sapphire blue eyes. “Jake, you hold the ocean in your eyes. They are so unique and special”

It made Jake’s heart beat fast once again as he felt Heeseung’s hand made its way to caress his cheeks.

‘Oh my Poseidon, that’s why I love his guy’ Jake told himself while smiling at Heeseung.

“I’m glad you like it” Jake said before pulling away from Heeseung to wear the contact lenses once again, making Heeseung pout “...but not everyone will react the same way as you when they saw these”

“Fine, I won't force you, as long as you’re happy, I’m happy too” Heeseung sincerely said, making Jake giggle and come back to his place after he wore the contact lenses once again.

They stayed like that while watching the movie, pressing each other’s body close to each other while their eyes were busy.

But after a few more moments, when the characters are singing ‘This is me’, Jake heard Heeseung humming the song. It made him smile even more.

“Hyung, you know what? I have a feeling that you are a great singer. Why don't you sing for me?” Jake said, making Heesung chuckle.

“Tss. I’m still not confident with singing though”

“But how would you be confident when you don't practice it with people watching you?” Jake asked.

Heeseung then put his hand on the back of Jake’s hair once again to caress it before talking.

“You know what? I’ve really loved music, ever since I was a child…” Heeseung shared while Jake was just listening to him with all his will. “My father taught me how to play the piano before he died, he also taught me how to sing and all” he added.

“Then why don’t you be a performing idol or make music or what. Do what makes you happy, hyung. I’m always here to support you anyways” Jake said, and with that, Heeseung smiled.

‘If only I’m not a leader of Mamba…’  He thought to himself while still playing Jake’s hair on his hand.

Then something suddenly popped out of his mind.

“Hey pup, you told me on the call that you are going to say something, right?” Heeseung said, making Jake gulp a lump on his throat. It made him feel nervous.

“Uhmm… about that…. Well, I was about to tell this to you earlier--” Jake said but his words got cut off because of the voices from the living room.

“Oh? I think, the others are already here” Jake said and stood up to go check if the other housemates are already there, making Heeseung’s eyes widen as he muttered “Fuck”

He didn't expect that the Veleno would come home early. They still have a mission, right?

Jake then peeked through the door before looking at him once again.

“Hyung, they are already here. Do you want to meet them?”

“O-Oh, that would be a pain in the ass”

“What?”

“Hey, who are you talking with--”

It was Sunghoon’s voice, but he was cut off when he saw someone on Jake’s bed.

Oh well, he’s not just someone for him.

Sunghoon squinted his eyes towards him as his fists clenched and teeth gritted, making Jake furrow his eyebrows at his reaction. This Sunghoon is the Sunghoon he saw when they first met.

Scary.

“S-Sunghoon, why--”

“What the fuck is that guy doing here?” Sunghoon asked while still looking at unbothered Heeseung who was just smirking towards him.

“Ethan hyung just came here to--”

“Ethan?” Sunghoon asked “All these time, you are hanging out with that asshole?!”

Sunghoon’s voice was too loud out of anger that it made Jake flinch. He’s scared of what is about to happen and clueless of what is happening at the current moment.

Sunghoon reached his limit, he then hurriedly walked towards Heeseung and held him through his collar while Heeseung is just looking at him while smirking as if he was being entertained at the younger’s state.

Jake ran towards them to stop Sunghoon but he was too strong.

“What the hell are you doing here, Heeseung?! Tell me, you planned this out, right? You intended to be close with Jake so that you could gather information from us!”

“Sunghoon, what are you saying? And please let him go, he’s not even doing anything bad”

“You have no idea of how bastard is this guy, Jake”

And with all the chaos, the other housemates also rushed towards the room to see what was happening inside.

“Heeseung?” Jay muttered.

‘Why are they calling Ethan Hyung as Heeseung and what the hell is happening here?’  Jake thought.

Niki and Jay immediately ran towards Sunghoon to stop what he was doing while Jungwon pulled Jake a little farther from the scene with Sunoo.

“Wonnie-ah, what’s happening?” Jake asked with an obvious internal panic and Jungwon just looked at him with worried eyes before replying.

“I’ll explain everything to you once everything is okay” Jungwon just said while holding the two merman, away from the scene.

Jake closed his eyes to calm himself but all he could hear is the groan, coming from the both. For sure, they are fighting.

It was a nightmare for Jake. He wants this to stop right now.

He can’t take it anymore, as he felt his breathing getting unusual and his vision getting dark.

He remembered the wars they had under the sea.

It was terrifying… traumatizing…

Jake felt his eyelids getting heavier and his vision blacked out.

He can’t take this anymore.

“Jake hyung!”

He fainted.

⛓️⚜️⛓️

𝙾𝙼𝙶! 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚝. 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎.

𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚊. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛(☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞

𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔-𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛(•̀ᴗ•́)و

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐❣️
𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜
𝙼𝚊𝚑𝚊𝚕 𝚔𝚘 𝚔𝚊𝚢𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚙𝚊𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 15.7K 40
"WHOMST THE FUCK" Jake screamed, aiming his phone like a weapon at the stranger who he woke up next to, the devil stood up smirking, "Park Sunghoon...
155K 9.8K 55
A story about a popular girl who had a huge crush on school's bad boy. Everything was normal until she met someone who looked exactly like her crush...
20.2K 656 27
Sunoo is loved and admired by every one in his life but what if this admiration turned in to a very serious matter that could destroy sunoo and his f...
69.1K 4.1K 31
Sunghoon mysteriously inhereted a palace from a distant relative, once he enters he finds 6 beautiful painting of handsome boys. One in particular st...