The Black Sheep | George Weas...

By Sydney3027

Lyra Malfoy has always felt like a stranger in her family, she felt misplaced. As she feels torn between hers... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight (Explicit)
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three: Wedding
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Seventy-One
Seventy-Two
Seventy-Three
Seventy-Four
Epilogue

Forty-Seven

12K 425 181
By Sydney3027

The first Hogsmeade weekend trip was coming up very soon, everyone was chattering excitedly, including Lyra. She'd be with her loving boyfriend soon, he said how Lee Jordan would be taking his shift to help Fred while he was away.

They got a room at the Three Broomsticks Inn, they managed to get a nice room, paying extra for silencing charms put on the walls.

Before the trip, Lyra was filled with anxiety, she wanted to ask Draco one last time to leave with her before she makes to decision to officially leave the family, though it would be awkward, still being at school with him and all the Slytherins who would definitely hate her for her choice.

She stood, pacing an empty classroom for her brother to show up, when he did, he looked worse.

"What?" He asked impatiently.

She tried not to give him a look of pity, but it was difficult. "I-I can't see you do this to yourself, Draco. You look awful and I do not care what you say! You are my little brother and I love you. I want you to be safe. Please, I beg you, let's leave together."

He grew furious again. "Not this shit again!"

"Please! Draco! We can leave!"

"Then what?" He hissed in her face. "Leave mother? Disappoint our family? Put a bloody target on our heads? Why can't you just behave and do as you're told? The Dark Lord has chosen me, he favors me and he favors you. How are you so ungrateful?"

He was just as brainwashed as their mother, or maybe he was just lying to himself to keep himself from crumbling to pieces.

"Because he wants to rape me." She told him flatly, watching him flinch. "He forced me to kiss him and wank him off! Why can't I be obedient? Because it means being violated by a monster!"

"He's our Dark Lord!"

"He is a monster who made a girl who is sixty years his junior wank him off! He wants to fuck me, Draco. Would you let him fuck you? Huh? Would you let him shove his cock down your throat? No, you wouldn't."

"I thought he was just going to use you once." He said in a small voice.

"Men in power don't just take advantage of their power once, they will do it as many times as they can."

There was a moment of silence before he spoke again. "I'm not leaving, and neither are you. What I'm doing is for our family, I am keeping us safe. You will do your part and please our Dark Lord and that's that." He left, not leaving room for any more of her protests.

Lyra sat at a dusty desk and let tears roll down her cheeks.

When it was Saturday, Lyra tried to perk up. She put on her warm clothes and met Alicia and Katie at the entrance hall. It was extra cold out, even if it was early October. Lyra shoved her gloved hands into her wool coat pocket.

"I can't believe you're ditching us to be with your boyfriend." Katie feigned annoyance. "Can't we have a drink first?"

"We'll get a drink tomorrow, I promise. I haven't seen him in so long and I miss him dearly." Lyra replied.

"She's going to shag." Alicia giggled.

Lyra's cheeks burned bright red, she had shaved her entire body and was wearing a sexy matching set of undergarments. Her bra was a deep red and lacy.

"Shut it. We're probably going to talk most of the time." She lied.

They walked down together along with a large crowd of people. Lyra noticed Ginny under Dean Thomas' arm, they seemed to be flirting non-stop.

Once they arrived in the village, they broke away, Alicia and Katie wanted to stop into the sweet shop before going into the Three Broomsticks. Lyra walked the rest of the way alone, extremely nervous to see her boyfriend.

When she walked in, she went up to the bar. "Hi, uh... Rosmerta, I am meeting someone in room 203."

The blonde gave her a knowing look. "Right," She walked to the back room before coming back with a bronze key. "Enjoy your stay."

Lyra quietly thanked her and went up the stairs with her head down. When she reached the second floor, she walked down the hallway for a little bit before seeing the door she was anticipating. She put the key in and turned it and opened the door to see George laying on the bed idly. He shot straight up at the sight of her. She shut the door and relocked it before facing him. "Hi,"

"Hello there," He smirked.

It was almost an instant their lips were locked tight. While George dominated her mouth fiercely and roughly, he nearly tore the clothes off her body. He kissed her bare shoulder and her neck with raw lust.

With their clothes out of the way, Lyra climbed into his lap on the bed and their bodies rocked against each other like clashing sea waves. Soon sweat coated their skin and their panting filled the dusty air. The bed springs squealed loudly at their union and the metal bed frame hit against the wall. They were both thankful that there was a charm silencing their love to the world.

He ran his hands along her back as she grinded herself into his lap, her breasts bouncing with each roll of her hips. He kissed and sucked onto her collarbone as she was so close to finishing.

"Fuck, I miss you." He breathed.

"Please, fuck me harder." She whimpered with need.

He pushed her down onto the bed and pinned her hands above her head. Her legs laying by his waist as he thrusted deeply inside her with little restraint. He pounded into her roughly as he digged his nails into the flesh of her hip.

She couldn't think of anything else, nothing mattered more than him fucking her. He lifted one of her legs over his shoulder as he made her cry out with desire. Sweat rolled down his chest as he fucked her. He needed this after a hard month without her. He couldn't deal with more time away from her. He couldn't be without her, he needed her.

When they both came, he stayed inside her as they caught their breaths. He finally pulled out and laid down beside her. He looked up at the water damaged ceiling as he felt his heart start to calm down. He felt all his work stress melt away and was replaced with serenity. Lyra curled up under his arm and laid her damp hair against his chest. She listened to his heart beat as he started to pet her hair tenderly.

"I missed you so much." He sighed.

"I missed you too. It just isn't the same without you. Everyone misses you. I heard second years tell the first years about your grand exit. They are hoping for something big to happen again this year. But no one can do what you and Fred did."

"Let the kids dream." He grinned.

"Do you want kids when you get older? Like, a family as big as yours?" She asked curiously.

"No, absolutely not." She laughed at the response. "Maybe like two or three, how about you?"

"I don't know." She sighed. "I'm not certain I want any."

"You don't want little know-it-alls running around the house?" George teased.

"I'm afraid they won't be as well-behaved as me."

He snorted at her, causing her to slap his arm. "I was!"

"Okay, okay!" He laughed.

There was a moment of silence as they got settled. "Do you think Mrs. Weasley will warm up to me?"

"Of course! You don't have to worry, Harp. Once she gets to know you, she'll be hammering I bring you by more often."

"What does she say about me?"

"Harp," He sighed.

"Come on! Please!" She begged.

"Don't beat yourself up over this."

"What does she say? That you can do better?"

"She said something similar." He admitted in a small voice. "But it doesn't matter! Once you come over for dinner, she'll warm up to you. She's overprotective, it's annoying. You don't have to worry. She didn't like Dean Thomas until the third family dinner he joined."

"I'm a stupid Malfoy." She pouted.

"You are my favorite Malfoy, my favorite Slytherin-"

"None of these are a difficult feat." Lyra pointed out.

"Well, it still stands! You are my favorite person!" He kissed her head. "She'll have to suck it up, because you're not going anywhere." He wrapped his arms tightly around her, keeping her close and making her laugh.

They snogged and talked and had a quick shag before getting dinner downstairs and calling it a night in each other's arms.

After another quick round, Lyra head back up to the castle in the clothes from the day before. She skipped happily up to school and took a shower before getting dressed and finding her friends for another day at Hogsmeade, but when she entered the great hall, everyone seemed on edge, Dumbledore wasn't in his typically spot.

Lyra curiously went up to the Gryffindor table, catching most by surprise. Alicia was sobbing, making Lyra gasp.

"What's wrong?" She rushed to her friends side, trying to comfort her.

"Katie- she- she-" Alicia whimpered.

"She what?" Her blood ran cold. "What happened?"

"She was cursed with this necklace. She's in St. Mungo's now." A younger Gryffindor student told her.

"What!" She gasped, covering her mouth, she felt faint. "No, no. Is she alive? Is she okay!" Tears started to form in her eyes.

"We don't know. She's alive, but... we don't know." Alicia whispered in distraught.

"I-I shouldn't have left you guys. This wouldn't have happened if I stayed." Lyra began beating herself up. "How did she even get a cursed necklace? It doesn't make sense!"

"Breathe, Lyra." Alicia told her as Lyra began to hyperventilate. "We don't know either. She came back from the loo with it and said she had to give it to Dumbledore, she was quite adamant."

Lyra was going to vomit. Draco did this, she just knew it. She weakly got to her feet and walked away, feeling like a shell of a person. She waited, she waited until she got her brother alone and she exploded on him.

They stood in the abandoned girls toilets and Lyra was ready to kill him. "You bastard!" She screeched. He seemed torn apart himself but she didn't care. She needed revenge. "You hurt my friend!" She shoved him even though he hardly moved. "You fucker! I want you to pay! You could have killed her!"

"Do you know how much stress I'm under? I needed an opening and she was it!"

"Don't you ever talk to me again. You're lucky I don't go and tell everyone what you did. Stay away from me." She stormed out of the room and she meant every word as tears gathered in her eyes again.

She wrote a letter to Andromeda, saying she was ready to leave her family and take up her offer.

All Hogsmeade weekend trips were cancelled until further notice and Lyra felt saddened to hear that news but also couldn't mess around with George with the guilt weighing on her chest.

There was no sign when she's coming back. She was unconscious from the last Lyra heard. Everything felt terrible. Katie almost died and it was all Draco's fault. She couldn't be a part of that family any more. That was the last straw.

She sat down one late night and wrote one last letter to her mother.

Dear Mother,

I love you dearly and miss you already. I want you to know you did nothing wrong and I will cherish every memory I have with you, including the arguments. I will miss your hugs and the sound of your laughter.

I hate to say goodbye, but I have to. I am still in love with George and I still spend time with Gryffindors. I am sorry, but I can't live there anymore. The Malfoy Manor is no longer a home but a prison. I am not going to allow myself to be violated by You-Know-Who. I wish times were different and I wouldn't bring dishonor to our family. I know Father would be angry with me and I know you will be too, and for that, I am sorry.

I suppose Father was always right, I am like Andromeda, but I no longer see that as an insult. I'm making a very difficult decision to leave my family and leave your beliefs behind. I am being brave, I'm giving up everything to be happy and myself. I hope one day you will forgive me. I will always be your daughter and you will always be my mother.

Your daughter,

Lyra D. Malfoy

Her handwriting was shaky and tears stained the page, but it was done and she sent it with Ellie, telling her not to wait for a reply and to fly back once it's delivered.

Lyra was officially severed from her family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 623 87
{COMPLETE!!!!!!!!} Y/N Narcissa Malfoy. The twin sister of Draco Lucius Malfoy. Living in the shadows of her twin brother and striving for perfection...
65 2 14
A young girl named Lyra Lestrange is pressured to act the way her parents wish. After meeting the annoying Fred Weasley she finds the truth about her...
57.1K 1.7K 81
Lyra Malfoy had everything she ever wanted. Her parents doted on her, her twin brother was her best friend, and she wanted for nothing. Hogwarts was...
3.4M 94.4K 99
Draco Malfoy fic in a Hogwarts universe where Voldy doesn't exist and everyone is alive and well. ✩ π™’π™Šπ™‰π˜Ώπ™€π™π™’π˜Όπ™‡π™‡: Somebody who is the reason...