detention club! | ์—”ํ•˜์ดํ”ˆโœ“

By eishihoonie

"๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." ๐˜›... More

preface : detention slip
zero : interrogation
post-zero : warning
prologue : detention
i : beginning after the end
ii : circles and pyramids
iii : plotted ways
iv : the category is lying
v : melting ice
vi : pride and prejudice
vii : golden authority
viii : good chemistry
ix : playwright, play right
x : hang by a thread
xi : broken notes
xii : crucified
xiii : common denominator
xiv : thirst
xv : foul behavior
xvi : worn out experiment
xvii : cynical
xviii : dipsophobia
xix : off-limits
xx : mortem iuxta est
xxi : f.o.f
xxii : thou shalt keep it a secret
xxiii : sabotage
xxiv : keep it hidden
xxv : mental test
xxvi : silence
xvii : little wonnie
xviii : falling
xxix : forgotten past
xxx : blood, sweat and tears
xxxi : act 1, introduction
xxxii - sadistic behavior
xxxiii : save me
xxxv : glimpse of nightmares
xxxvi : sketchy sketches
xxxvii : act 2, rising action
xxxviii : barn-burner
xxxix: calm before the storm
xl : start of chaos
xli : locked and keys
xliii : backstabbed
xliv : shining star
xlv : dead star
xlvi : lost and never been found
xlvii : the walls have secrets
xlviii : why do you lie?
xlix : the last supper
l : asphixia
li : exsanguination
lii : surprise!
liii : levitating
liv : it was me.
epilogue : detention
eishi : notes
faqs
special: play with us.

xxxiv : race to zero

11.4K 1.1K 2.1K
By eishihoonie

Chapter Thirtyfour:

"I'm gonna save you no matter what."

_______________

11 : 07 : 19 | 14 : 56 : 31

"Byeol-noona!"
Ni-ki ran towards Byeol who was smiling widely at him. He hugged her, the older girl just ruffled his hair and chuckled.

"How's practice?"
She asked him, putting her violin down and sitting next to his piano. Ni-ki chuckled at her and smiled widely.

"I'm doing fine!"
He answered. She nodded her head, smiling back at him.

"Then I assume you finished your own composition this time, right?"
Ni-ki pouted with her comment. He looked at the empty music book on the front of his piano and took it down.

"You see, noona... I am really trying my best but-"

"But you got distracted again. Am i right?"
She just shook her head as the younger nodded with his cute pout.

"You need to finish the composition before the competition, Nishimura Riki. You know that, right? Set your goals straight."
She reprimanded. Ni-ki just looked down and nodded his head.

"i want you to make the verses right now while you are not doing anything or else I'll tell Heeseung that you are slacking off again."
She warned him. The young boy looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Please don't tell Heeseung-hyung or else they'll remove the playstation on my room. please noonaaa~"
She sighed, just shaking her head.

"then make your verse now. What are you waiting for?"
She furrowed an eyebrow. 

"Yes ma'am!"
Ni-ki said and saluted. 

Both of them laughed after that. They made Ni-ki's first piano composition for his first competition tofether, bickering and laughing on each other's company.

________

04 : 20 : 21 | 02 : 13 :48

Ni-ki's

"Should I save him...? Ni-ki?"
I looked at Sunoo-hyung who was playing with the wine glass on his hand. He looked at me, smiling.

"How can you not save your friend?"
I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest.

We need Sunghoon-hyung right now and he knows that.

"But I want him dead, at least to avenge Byeol."
Sunoo bitterly chuckled. I laughed at him sarcastically.

"Don't act like you're not involved with her death."
I scoffed. He glared at me for a moment.

"What do you know?"
I smiled at him.

"What do I know?"
I glared at him, a small curve on the side of my lips slowly turned into a smirk.

"Everything."
I leaned closer and whispered.

That's right. I am just silently watching them, But i know alot.

Nishimura Riki is smarter than what y'all think.

Especially you, Sunoo-hyung. You can't fool me with your acting talent.

"I want you to donate your blood to Sunghoon-hyung. Cooperate with me and my plan will go well, We'll know who's behind everything."

"Why should I do that?"

"Should I reveal everything about your theater shits?"
I licked my lower lip and raised an eyebrow on him. I saw how his hand that was holding the g lass went harder, his veins started to appear on the back of his hand. He gritted his teeth and rolled his eyes.

"Expect the blood by tomorrow."
He said and walked out from his veranda, going straight to his room.

I need Sunghoon-hyung on my plans for Yoon Jia. He can't die right now or else, my plans will be ruined. I cannot risk it. I am also certain he's not the murderer and I already have someone to point my fingers to.

I'll know who the hell is that killer. I just need to stick on my plan.

_______________

04 : 20 : 21 | 20 : 38 : 14

Third Person's

"We can't lose the patient! Give me the blood bags!"

Nurses came rushing towards the ICU, pushing a small trolly with them. The three's eyes met the blood bags from the trolly.

The doctor deeply sighed, seeing Sunghoon coming back to life. The beeping sound of the monitor was faint, but at least it was moving.

They started to inject him the blood from the blood bags. Jia watched them from the outside, slowly tearing up.

"There's... A donor?"
She looked at Heeseung and Jake, smiling at them as tears began to fall on his eyes.

Ni-ki was just looking at the glass, thinking about something.

'Why is it late..?'
He asked himself, sighing while ruffling his hair. 

Then he realized something.

"Where is Sunoo-hyung?"
Ni-ki randomly asked. Jia, Heeseung and Jake looked at him.

Suddenly, A cold breeze went towards them, sending chills to their spines.

"Sunoo.....?"

_____________

"YANG JUNGWON!!"
Sunoo looked at his surroundings, trying to find his friend.

"Jungwon!!"
He walked to the stairs, the eerie sounds of echoes were the only sounds he can hear. the floor was silent.

"YANG JUNGWON-!"
He was about to trail the stairs back down until he heard someone coughing. Sunoo immediately caught the call, running towards the farthest room of the last floor of the abandoned building.

"Jungwon!!"

The latter was blindfolded with an old white cloth that already turned red because of his blood. Jungwon was unconscious, chained on a metal chair. His wrists where the chains are heavily tightened already grew purple. bruises and wounds are everywhere.

he was tortured.

"S-Sunoo...hyung?"
The young boy's voice was hoarse due to constant screaming after the murderer did everything to make him suffer. 

Sunoo can't help it but to let a tear escape his eye after he saw what happened to the young boy. 

"What happened to you... I-I'll get you out of here..."
Sunoo took Jungwon's blindfolds down and started to search for the keys of the chains all over him.

Jungwon tried to look around, his vision was faint and blurry due to exhaustion and dehydration. He was sleep-deprived and was only given tap water where he almost drowned after the killer shove it to his face when he asked for some water. 

"Wherre are the keys...."
Sunoo went to the table of the torture devices, successfully finding the keys underneath the sledgehammer.

"I'll get you out of here..."
Sunoo said and ran towards jungwon. The younger just nodded his head, giving him a small weakened smile.

"I-I can't walk, h-hyung... I'm sorry."
Jungwon looked down, looking at his legs marked with bruises. You can see the fracture on his right ankle.

"I don't care.. I'll carry you.. Just hang on...W-We'll get out of here... "
Sunoo commanded him. The younger just nodded his head, slowly closing his eyes.

"No! Don't sleep yet, Jungwon! Don't close your eyes! please..."
Sunoo's hands were trembling while untying Jungwon. Finally, he successfully opened the chains on his ankles and waist. The only ones left are the ones on his wrists and neck.

"The Killer... he has an accomplice.. I think she's a puppet."
Jungwon told Sunoo. Sunoo looked at him to ask.

"She?"

"She's impersonating Kim Byeol. They know everything about what happened in-"

*BANG!*

The two flinched hearing a gunshot from out side of the room. It was far away but was loud. Sunoo's eyes went wide while Jungwon started tremnbling.

"She's here.. shit...!!"
The younger cursed out. Sunoo quickly unchained Jungwon's wrists and neck.

"We need to get out of here now!!"
Sunoo shouted at him and carried Jungwon on the back.

*BANG!!*

Another gunshot, It was signalling them she is coming. It was getting nearer and nearer. Like she's just a few floors behind them.

"T-Take the stairs on the other side.. hyung."
Jungwon pointed the stairs on the other side of the building. There are stairs on both sides, The first one was where Sunoo came from and the second one is where they are heading. The second stair is much nearer on them. Jungwon assumed that base on the loudness of the gunshot, the killer took the first stairs.

Sunoo ran towards the stairs, panting heavily. The younger boy on his back looked at him with worry.

"You should have not came here..."
Jungwon said, looking away. Sunoo glared at him and rolled his eyes, wiping the sweat on his forehead.

"What do you want me to do? Leave you there and let you die?!"
he asked him. Jungwon didn't answered. Sunoo continued carrying him up until they reached the third floor.

*BANG!!*

Sunoo flinched, seeing the gunshot on the wall near them. he looked at the other side of the building with his eyes wide.

"SHE'S HERE!!"
Sunoo shouted and ran towards the stairs. The girl that was wearing a clown mask started running towards their direction from the other side.

"shit shit shit shit..."
Sunoo was cursing out while running, making sure Jungwon won't fall behind. The young boy was heavy enough to restrict him from any faster movements.

"Just... leave me here, hyung."
They finally reached the first floor when Jungwon said that. Sunoo hissed in between his panting.

"Shut the hell up hah... Yang Jungwon I'm.. hah.... getting you out of here.. hah... no matter what."
he said while panting. Jungwon looked at him with worry.

"You won't gonna make it."

"Stop making me feel worse!"
Sunoo shouted. The killer finally arrived on the first floor too. 

they were already in front of the exit door and was about to escape the building.

But then, Sunoo suddenly felt an aching sensation on his heart.

"Sunoo-hyung!!"
Sunoo tried to breath in and out, falling on his knees as he pump his chest repeatedly.

he forgot about it because of adrenaline rush.

His failing heart.

'Your son's heart is very weak Ms. Kim... I'm afraid he won't last long if he'll undergo extreme exhaustion.'

that was what the doctor told them. Sunoo looked at Jungwon, tears started to fall on his eyes.

He still carried the latter, even though he can't breathe properly, he still did. The only thing he is thinking right now is to save him at the very least.

"Sunoo-hyung...."
Jungwon looked at him, crying.

Sunoo glanced back at him, forcing a smile and mouthing 'I'm okay'

"HELP!! HELP!!"
The two finally reached the road. Sunoo fell on his knees, his vision started to became blurry and everything started to fade from his sight. Civilians walked towards their direction, looking at the bruised boy and the other that collapsed on the ground. Someone called the 911,others went towards them to help.

"Sunoo-hyung!"
That's the last thing he heard before he lost his conscousness.

________________

Here's an updateee~ Everyone's still aliveee! Yipeeee~

at least, for now.... HAHAHAHAHA lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.6K 2.9K 32
๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข
12K 352 20
"๐„๐€๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ƒ๐‘๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐Œ๐˜ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐„"
58.5K 2.3K 35
- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜ [ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
5.6K 217 21
๐“ฏ ๐š๐šŽ๐šก๐š๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŠ๐šž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐šข๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐š—๐š๐š ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š