Sleepy hollow [genshin impact]

By FearTheHime

[M/N] is just a hard-working man, having a child to feed and college debt to pay, even when he didn't finish... More

01| More mouths to feed
02| They Need to leave
04| Zhongli Almost Dies
05| A Lovely Day
06| So fluffy and yet so annoying
07| My Name is-
08| Be My Guest
09| Look at the flowers
10| Think about the Children
11| Amen but fuck off
12| A mother's Love
13| Don't Lie, Don't Die
14| Are we Attic people now?
15|almost off finished two Bloodlines
16| Order Out Often
17| A puppet by the strings
18| Party Rocking in my head
19| I've eaten worst things than you
20| Zoo Murder Mass
21| Mona's eyes
22|Stress Relief
23| Trick or Treat
24| HomeSchool why?
25| Is there a God here?
26| Your Total is?
27| Happy Birthday
28| Who's eating them eyes??
29| Date Night
30| Merry Christmas
31| Itto is just...
32| Home of the beloved
33| Bang, Bang, Boom
34| No Heartbeat
35| Don't take my eye
36|.....💔
37| Honor thy name
38| Ow, my leg
39| Nightmares
40| Mating rituals aren't it
41| I had only one love, and it was her
42| happy birthday
43| Thick Thighs Saves Lives
44| They were battling or Itto in denial
45| Glowing Red eyes
46| Eat ass often
47| Why apologize? We have Burgers
48| Let's drown some kids
49| Delay contract
50|You're right...
51| Welcome Home
Arataki Itto ending
Diluc Ragnvindr Ending
Thoma Ending [feat;Ayato]
Scaramouche ending
Zhongli ending
Xiao Ending
Gorou Ending
Childe Ending
Kaeya Ending
Venti Ending

03| You're not that cute

13.7K 702 171
By FearTheHime

[M/N] sat down on the couch, pushing one of the boxes to the floor and the cats watched him, minus the tiny kitten who was still playing with the string. 

"Alright, I guess since the group of...cats are staying, I can't call them all cats or such." [M/N] said as he leans against the couch with a sigh and props his chin with his hand, [E/C] eyes watched tiny kitten than to Auggie. " I'll name some and you can, though I want to name this little fluffy one." The black fluffy cat with some brownish-golden details at the end of its fur tilts his head a bit once it met [M/N] gaze. The one beside it didn't look unimpressed.

"Oh? Mr.Fluffy cat number two?" Auggie said as he barely looked up from the kitten. He dubbed the red kitty and the brown-black kitty Mr.Fluffy.

"The brown one, yes," [M/N] said as he stared at the cat and it stared back before licking its paw without care. " Hades."

"Uncle! That's the name from Mythology." Auggie whines as he stops playing with the kitten, it pounces on the string and tried tugging it out of Auggie's hand but mostly paws at it. "Call him something nice!"

"Hades is nice, don't forget I can rename you hades if I wanted." [M/N] said as Auggie pouts a bit and looked for the pretty fluffy cat. He saw the red cat sitting on the coffee table, seeming annoyed from the dark blue cat that meows below it, getting on his back legs to jump but the Red fluffy cat hissed. That didn't bother the blue cat, but didn't get up beside him. "Like this!" Auggie stood up and carefully walked over, grasping the red cat, and it stiffens within the young boy's grasp.

"Like this one! His name is uh....uh..." Auggie seemed to struggle and then smiles, " Dr.Pepper!" [M/N] raised an eyebrow at that cat's new name and saw the blue one grins a bit, or tried to? Whatever the case is, that cat sure looked delighted with the name.

"Okay, then the orange tomcat is Ares, because it annoys the hell out of me." [M/N] said as the orange cat seemed to perk up and pressed itself against [M/N]'s leg, purring but pressed its paw on his pants leg, the nails grasping the fabric. " I should've sold you.." [M/N] grumbled as he grasped the cat by its nape and scoots him back. It meow's as Auggie giggled, rubbing his cheek against fluffy red cat's.

"Hm, the god or War, that..kinda fits him." Auggie said as he moved, trying to grasp the black and teal cat with golden eyes but it moved forwards quickly. Not giving Auggie a chance to grab him, and he pouts. "Hey!"

"That can be Hermes." [M/N] named the cat as Hermes hissed at the adult but stops when Hades shot a look at him. How odd, perhaps it's his father or something..before the dye job..

"No fair! You got to name him!" Auggie pouts as he placed the Dr.Pepper down who hurried, going back onto the coffee table and tail wrapped around it's legs a bit. Auggie quickly plucked the blue cat and it lazily leans against the boy. " His name is Storm! Because he's blue and...and..." His eyes looked around before stopping to the dull yellow cat that was laying down and relaxing beside the other yellow cat. " He's Sunflower!" Auggie said as he pointed to the dull cat.

"Cute, the kitten is Hecate." [M/N] said as he saw the kitten stop playing and perked up, it meows and moved to the other yellow cat, getting on him and he lets it. " It's a girl right?"

"Yup! Under her is Thor, because...he has blond fur." Auggie wanted simply names like any cat should but didn't disagree with his Uncle's names for them. 

"There's another, but where is-"

BAKCK

Auggie and [M/N] flinched at the sound of a piano playing, badly and he stood up with the cats. He moved to the tiny playroom and saw the teal-black cat with teal eyes on the old piano. He moved forwards and grasped the cat, lifting it up and it seemed to purr at the attention. Auggie closed the keys and [M/n] tsked his and placed the cat down, though it kept rubbing himself against [M/N]'s legs. 

"You're Apollo and annoying."

"Heheh!" Auggie giggled and covered his mouth a bit, " The god of music, it makes sense." Apollo purred loudly when he heard what it meant and nuzzled his cheek against [M/N]'s leg. Though the giggling stopped when Auggie's stomach growls and he rubbed his stomach. 

"It's dinner time, huh?" [M/N] muttered to himself as he thought about what they had in the kitchen. Most of the utensils and such were unpacked and plugged in. Though they didn't have too much food to make anything grand, the cat food he could get tomorrow after work. "How about some rice with fried shrimp?"

"Yes!" Auggie said with a giant smile.

"You go play with the cats or find something to watch on tv, I'll start dinner." [M/N] said as he walked into the kitchen, and turn the stove on. The blue flames coming up and he placed a small pot over it and added oil into it, not to mention putting the burner on low before checking the fridge. He had taken some shrimp out the day before to defrost and placed it onto the counter then the eggs. He kept setting up the area and didn't notice the small kitten had entered the kitchen with his back turned to her.

Once [M/N] had the rice cooker starting, he felt a tug at his pants and glanced down. His [E/C] eyes stared down at her as Hecate was climbing up his pants leg, meowing for attention. "Miss Lady, where do you think you're going to? I am terribly busy at the moment."

"Meoooow~" She lets out as [M/N] gently plucks her off and sits her back down on the floor as he cracked an egg into the bowl he had out. Three were in as he felt the climbing once more and sighs to himself, sooner or later Auggie would come to get her.

"Enough." [M/N] said sternly as he placed her down, string the egg to make it yellow, and added some pepper to the mixture before pouring some Panko onto another plate and glanced at the oil slowly boiling as he began rolling the shrimp into the egg mixture. Once the mixture was on the tiny shellfish, he placed it in the panko, rolling it before slowly placing the shrimp into the oil. It sizzled as he kept doing it, again and again, he ignored the tiny claws climbing up his leg. 

"You're a clingy little lady huh?" The kitten meow's before looking to the counter, she wiggles her little tail and leaps from his pants to the counter. She slides a bit but stopped herself from falling into the sink. She sits down and watched [M/N], tail wiggling beside her, and tried to play with it but the tail moves away from her. [M/N] watched the kitten from the corner of his eye, making sure she didn't fall into the sink or worst.

"I used to have a puppy ya know?" [M/N] said, feeling a tad crazy talking to a cat, much less a kitten. "Her name was Lady, she was mixed...pretty much with everything...but I loved her so much." He said as he flips the shrimp on the other side, he placed the thongs down. He pulled the bowls out and placed them on the counter, as the kitten kept messing with her tail. 

He didn't notice one of the blond cats had entered the room, watching and listening to [M/n]'s every word. Though, he was there for Klee, not seeing her leave the front room.

"She was a pretty puppy, so fluffy and the sweetest blue eyes." [M/N] said as the rice cooker chimes, meaning the cooking was done. He moved, grasping the spoon beside it, and scooped a generous amount into the bowls. He bends down and grasped one of the large plates from the box and sits it beside the two bowls. He placed a lot of rice on it, making sure to spread it around a bit so each cat could enjoy it. He grasped the fried shrimp, placing it in the bowls, some for him and Auggie. He moved onto the large plate, placing it down on it as well as [M/N] calls behind him.

"Auggie! Set the table, you can drink whatever you want." [M/N] said as he gently grasped the kitten and placed her down. She meows unhappily as she followed after [M/N], "Come Hecate, it's time to eat." he only received the tiny meows back.

Auggie rushed past him as [M/N] placed the plate down for the cats to feast on, he watched them gather to the plate. Some meow or stayed quiet as they ate the food, the kitten moving to Storm's side and began eating, making a mess of her fur. 

"Alright Uncle! It's done!" Auggie called as [M/N] walked back to the dining room that was practically the larger part of the kitchen. 

He sat down to enjoy the nice dinner and opened the soda Auggie sat out for him as the cats ate, gathering among themselves. 

"What did you gather Klee?" Kaeya asked, licking his lips to get the rice off his lips. The tiny Kitten perked up, and placed the half-eaten Shirmp down and tilts her head. "Klee...did he say anything at all..like plans?"

"Oh! Oh! he was just talking about having a dog before though..Klee feels this isn't his work..he doesn't look magical." Klee said, biting down on the shrimp once more as Kaeya shakes his head.

"You did your best." Childe praised the girl and her tail wiggles a bit at the praise. "Mr.Zhongli, eat some more, you're so skinny," Childe said as he looked at the fluffy cat and Zhongli shakes his head, slowly eating the rice, refusing to even touch any shrimp. 

"No."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9K 1.7K 19
༄༅ 𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘐𝘯𝘶𝘺𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘢 - 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 "Um... Kazuha?" "Hm?" "Say, why don't you try to esc...
655K 10.4K 56
WARNING: S.H. 🚫 SENSETIVE TOPICS 🚫 S*ICIDE 🚫 LEMONS 🚫 I AM HORRIBLE AT ENGLISH. EXCUSE ALL OF THE MISTAKES I'MA MAKE. This is for Female readers...
423K 2.9K 19
artwork- https://twitter.com/pnk_crow/status/1447546278875779081 i'll put out an end of book thingy out eventually ⚰️ anyway, hi, hello, how are you...
493K 5.9K 27
This is a collection of fics cross published from my Ao3 and Tumblr. If you want to make a request, visit my Tumblr, since I'll have a better chance...