You Are My Dream Come True

De Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... Mais

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Lion fell in love with the Lamb

14.1K 873 247
De Shiya_AS

'What if I showed you all my flaws when we first met, instead of showing you what you wanted to see? Would you still feel the same way about me?'

Arjun was inconsolable. They both were crying. Her heart was aching to see him go through all these things. So many truths had been revealed in front of him on that day. He had a mixed feeling about all those happenings. The only person who he wanted to be with him was right next to him and he felt ashamed as she had seen him in his weaker times. He stopped his tears and there were so many questions throbbing in his mind then for which he wanted answer from her.

He just pulled her back face to face
and started talking.

Ak: This is me. I'm not perfect as you think. I went through so much. Life was not a cake walk for me. I lost everyone I loved. I thought I would never love anyone again cause I was in pieces.

There were so many suitors. But they liked my wealth and my beauty. They did not come for me. But you were not like them.

Why r u being like this?? Why do u follow me?? Ennai follow pandradhu naale u r getting hurt... U wer dragged to police station.. U were drugged.. Why are u still loving me??? What did I give you in return other than pain??? Even my father thought that I would be good without knowing that truth. But why do you always tried to understand me and make me understand my feelings?? Why do you always take it upon you when I was always hurting you??? Naan kallu nu naane nenaichen.. Ana nee yean maa odache Ennai???

U know what.... I LOVE YOU.. I truly love you.. Even though its gonna hurt, I love you..

(Saying that he removed his blazer and shirt, there were so many scars on his chest)

This is what you ll be getting if u wish to be with me. I am not what you see.. I have never been.. I was under treatment for 3 years.. I hurt myself when I get dejected.. I may hurt you in future.. Are you okay with this??? Even after seeing all this, do u still love me???

During his whole questioning, she did not speak a word. After he asked her whatever in his mind. She opened her mouth.

Sk: Arjuney do you remember, once you asked me to sing a song when we were coming back from a luncheon to office??? Naan kooda paada matten solli ungale tease pannene...

He looked at her all puzzled as he was not able to understand what she was trying to say.

Sk opened her mouth and started singing.

Ini pirivae illai anbae
Un ullaralum yennaku isai

Unnai kannum varaiyil
Yennathu vaazhkai vellai kaakitham
Kannal neeyum athilae
Yezhuthi ponaai nalla oviyam
Siru parvaiyil oru varthaiyil
Thoondruthae nooru kodi vaanavil

Nedunsalaiyil padum paatham pol
Serkiren vaazhum kaalamae
Varum natkalae tharum pookalae
Neelumae kadhal kadhal vaasamae

She slowly caressed his scars and sang. There were tears glistening up in her eyes. She slowly hugged him from back when she finished the song.

Ak was not able to believe his eyes and ears. She gave him his answers in the song without telling him anything. He then pulled her to front and hugged her. She grabbed his collar and brought his head down and pecked him on his forehead. Finally he felt home in her embrace and she felt heaven in his hold.

Ak: Ellam sonne.. Ana yean nee enakaga ivlo pandre nu sollave illaye???

Sk: because you deserve all this arjuney.. U deserve someone who will take care of u fr ur lifetime... Neenga avlo Kashta patrukingale..

Ak: Unaku epdi adhellam theriyum???

Sk: enaku konja naal munnadiye theriyum.. Ellam Thaatha sonnaru... Adhu varaikum even I had doubt whether our relationship will work out or not.. But after listening to ur story, I decided Enna aanalum Neenga enaku okay solliye aaganum nu...

Ak: oh... Idhu Eppo????

Sk: naan ungale office le vechi kiss pannene adhuku mun naal...

Ak: ohh apdiya??? Nee Enna panne??? I didn't get that.. Can you say it again??

She was about to blurt it again.. But then noticed his teasing expression..

Sk: you......... Ungale paarunga...

Ak: Sari jokes apart.. Serious ah kekuren...

Sindhuja Krishnan... Arjun ana ennai kattippiya???

Sk got goosebumps all over and she nodded her head.

After a minute,

Sk: ana enaku 21 dhaan aagudhu... Adhukulla Kalyanam epdi??

Ak: you don't worry.. I will take care..

She understood that he was teasing her again. She was flabbergasted to see this side in him. But her heart was full on that day to know that finally they belonged to each other. She kept on looking at his face.

Ak: Enna en face le irukku???

Sk: namma meet panni ithanai naal le inniku dhaan Neenga en kitte neraiya pesuninga..

Ak: ivlo naal naan pesanum nu nenaichadhu idhellam..

Sk: ohhh....

They both did not work for the entire afternoon. They were hugging and holding each other on the couch in his office.

Prakash came with an urgent call to his office and felt the shock of his life to see the happy couple cuddling on the couch.

After seeing Prakash, she got up and stood little away from him. Ak glared at Prakash for entering at the wrong time.

Ak: Enna da edhuku vandhe?? Don't you see I'm busy...

Prakash: Sorry sir.. I did not know you were busy..

He prolonged his last sentence and ended it with a sigh..

Prakash mv: enaku theriyama Eppo da jodi aaninga?? Nethu varaikum adichitu irundhingale da...

He then looked towards sk who was sighting Ak as he went back n sat in his chair.

Ak: Prakash.... Anga Enna paarvai???

Prakash: Onnum illaye... Onnum illaye...

Ak: Sari tell me the job for which u disturbed us....

Prakash informed about the call and then gave him the file which needed to be signed.

Ak: y did they call u??? They could have called to my number...

Prakash: ur phone is on silent and landline receiver keezha irukku..

He did not answer instead he was looking at sk who was seeing the outside world through the glass.

Prakash mv: thaathavuku thappadha peran... Kelvi ketta udane paakura side eh maathitan.. Nalla naal leiye naan pesuradhu kekadhu... Ini hmm...

Ak: yosikradhu ellam yosichu mudichitta Kelambu...

Prakash was shocked and opened his mouth wide open...

Prakash: okay I'm leaving.. You carry on ur work sir...

Ak came and hugged her from behind and pulled the curtains to his office...

*Author note: Hello makkale... chapter epdi nu comment le sollunga... I hope I did justice to their confession.. Love you all for supporting me.. Keep supporting... Votes and comments Kandippa pannunga.. Ur vote my boost😍😍😍😍.....

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

647K 39.6K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
365K 5.3K 52
Some may ask how to describe Elyse Brondayle. In short, the answer would include: Ice Hockey Badass Annoying Witty Feminist Stubborn as hell Her w...
17.2K 1.5K 35
Four couples ( Vikram Navya , Rishi Meera , Amritha Varun , Ananya Akshay ) This story revolves around this four people !! Ullam kollai poguthada, ha...
70.2K 1.5K 31
Cassandra "Cass" Schmidt is the Niece and Goddaughter of Her Majesty Queen Charlotte, Renowned for her Intelligence, Love for History and Ambitious C...