Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleedin...

By magicallovely

That 'yes' could mean my death, torture, hate, disrespect, rape or anything more heartless and brutal. But... More

- T R A I L E R -
Bride of Sultan ~ The Bleeding Rose
1 ~ Getting Married To Sultan Rafiq
2 ~ Wedding night
3 ~ Travelling to his Empire
4 ~ Meeting Zeenat Begum
5 ~ A morning bath together
6 ~ The Nikaah Ceremony
7 ~ Begum begging to Sultan
8 ~ The Love Bites
9 ~ The King is nothing without the Queen
10 ~ The truth and the lies
11 ~ They both need each other
12 ~ The Letters
13 ~ The Taste of Begum's Blood
14 ~ Eight kisses and slaps
15 ~ Who loves whom?
16 ~ Sultan is attracted to Begum
17 ~ Sultan wants to do it himself
18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum
19 ~ Begum doesn't want to see Sultan
20 ~ Who is Haider?
21 ~ Sultan is still a virgin?
22 ~ Begum and Sultan longing for each other
23 ~ Being in control is out of control now
24 ~ Sultan is in love
25 ~ "Your blouse is too revealing"
27 ~ Begum loves Ibrahim?
28 ~ Setting her nerves on fire
29 ~ Irritating my Begum
30 ~ Sultan is madly in love
Author's Note :- A million dollar advice for budding writers.
31 ~ The confession
32 ~ Sultan craving for her
33 ~ A huge mistake
34 ~ Begum lied to Sultan
35 ~ "You will answer what I ask"
36 ~ The Punishment
37 ~ The love is in the air
38 ~ Sultan gone mad
39 ~ The truth is revealed
40 ~ "Beg me"
41 ~ The cursed reality
42 ~ Newfound understanding
43 ~ Sultan leaving Sultanate
44 ~ Begum is Excited
45 ~ A Night together
46 ~ Late Night Conversation
47 ~ The kiss of commitment
48 ~ Begum is ready
49 ~ The Love Making in Cottage
50 ~ The bond of love
51 ~ Sultan is dead?
52 ~ Sultan Rehman Sulaiman
53 ~ The separation after love
54 ~ Begum Leaves Sultanate
55 ~ Sultan angry with Begum
56 ~ "You have to earn it back"
57 ~ Sixteen days of Punishments
58 ~ The Laughing Rose
59 ~ Sultan liked what Begum did
60 ~ Back to Sultanate
61 ~ Epilogue
Last Talks
Rudra Nandani
Bonus Sequel Chapter 1 ~ Love Making After Babies
Bonus Sequel Chapter 2 ~ A Night without Children
Exclusive Chapter 3 ~ Twenty Years Fast Forward

26 ~ Sultan mad at Begum

88.6K 6.7K 1K
By magicallovely

700 Votes faasssttttttttt.

Or jinhone abhi tak follow ni kiya hai... Kab karoge??? 

Gulaab POV

I had to believe in God. I knew everything wasn't like I wanted. Ever since I took birth I was surrounded by people, I was loved, I was treated extraordinarily. Everyone always made sure that they didn't hurt me anyhow.

But, whatever happened in the last two-three years. I understood a lot of things and one of them was what was happiness?

I always thought that its other's duty to keep me happy. But, I wasn't happy even there were so many people attending to me. I always thought that only my brother, mother, father, and people around me could keep me happy. But, later on, I understood that happiness is something that is derived from inside.

There was a time when everyone was there, they were trying to do their best in keeping me happy.  

But, most probably I wasn't in the right state in seeing their love. My insight wasn't feeling happy. My body was not sounding happy.

And something like that was seeming to happen to Sultan. He wasn't able to see that how much people care for him. I looked at Zeenat Begum and Ibrahim Sultan who were continuously talking about him.

Zeenat was so much considerate about him. She shared everything that happened in the last two months with Ibrahim. And, I was silently listening to them while playing the baby.

She told him that Sultan wasn't focusing on his kingdom rather just want to prove his abilities. He wasn't taking care of his own Empire rather thinking of Hind. She told him that he has lost his focus and Badi Ammi was also planning something against him.

Ibrahim was listening to everything carefully and why not? She was his elder sister. He was seeming a great person and often I was getting flaunt on his accent and language.

The language was slightly similar to us but it had a different vocabulary. I don't know why I was finding that accent and language so fascinating. It was something similar to what Sultan says.

I have always been gone flattered hearing Sultan. He used to do Poetry sometimes and that takes my breath away.

Though his language was not completely understandable to me it was something that was becoming my interest nowadays.

After coming back to my chamber, my thoughts were surrounded by Sultan and his poetry only.

One thing I understood was that Sultan wasn't in the right state to analyze things and I understand what love was and what kind of things it could do.

Losing someone whom you love wholeheartedly was the pain more than sharp nails burring in your skin. And he felt it. And he still couldn't overcome it. Knowing what he lost my loss was seeming to me like nothing.

I just lost those who betrayed me. I had always thought why me? I have always wondered why God chose me to give pain? But now, my pain didn't seem anything to me.

The situation here was more than messed up. I didn't know how would I be smiling if I were in Sultan's place. He knew that he couldn't trust anyone but still, he smiles. He had responsibilities, he had so many things to go through, and meanwhile, I was thinking of myself in the pain.

I never thought that there was something hurting in each one of ours life. Everyone has their own battles to fight. And looking around me, I realized that I was being very selfish only thinking about myself.

I lied on the bed and a slight kind of peace took birth in me. I was feeling content for having that life. I never thought that I was having much more than anyone could. I should be thankful for it.

Zeenat Begum lost her love but she was really strong to move on. Understanding her I realized that I was being foolish in the past few years. I wasn't trying to come out of my shell that I created stubbornly for myself.

Sultan also lost his love but he was taking care of responsibility wholeheartedly and it created a different kind of respect in me for him.

Although, I was feeling a little bad that he was trying to kill his attraction towards me. He knew that he was attracted to me but he wasn't accepting it. He was trying hard not to come closer to me.

And I realized that I should give him time. I was no one who could make him realize what he wants or not. Rather he had to fight this battle on his own.

I remember, how everyone used me to make me understand to move on and start afresh but I wasn't in the right state to do that. Rather, I ended up getting irritated with that.

And now, I have made up my mind to explore myself more and focus on something productive rather than Sultan.

Or one can say that I didn't want to hurt myself again. I had to learn a lot of things. And I had to become the older version of myself. The best of myself.

And to start with was the language and that fascinating accent of Sultan. I knew that Sultan would never entertain me and I had to ask someone else.

And the best one seems was Sultan Ibrahim. No doubt he was handsome and intelligent.

I quickly called Nagma and sent my message to him.

I was smiling a lot.

Nagma came back after some time and she said.

"Choti Begum, he said early morning would be the first session"

"Thank you, Nagma" I screamed with happiness and hugged her.

I was dying to learn it and surprise Sultan by replying to his Poetry.

I closed my eyes as it was a very late night.

I opened my eyes alarmed and quickly titled my head around to notice that it was morning.

I quickly got up from bed and retired to hamam to do the morning business. I chose a peacock blue-colored lehenga with the sea green-colored pearl jewelry.

Looking at myself, I remembered what he said to me yesterday. The glow on my face increased just hearing that I was looking beautiful. I could see the emotion of jealousy when I played with him and no doubt I enjoyed it.

I didn't know that Jealous Sultan was way more dangerous and godly looking than before.

I smiled and finished my look with a deep kajal and a huge messed-up bun of my hair. I had noticed that the strands of hairs on the corner of my face were looking really pretty. It reminded me how much Sultan likes long hair. The way he held my hair was something that took me to another world. Only remember that could make my cheeks blush immensely.

I ate a little breakfast coming back to my bedroom. I looked at Nagma who was dusting the chamber.

"Nagma,"

I called her and she turned.

"Ji," She said walking towards me.

"What are the places to visit in the Empire? How big is it?"

"Places?" She asked and I nodded.

"There are so many things to see here and the most beautiful one is the 'Heer Mahal'. It's the most beautiful chamber of the whole Empire. Its roof is made up of reflective stone. It's huge and it's the cleanest place here. It was made by the Former Sultan for Sultan only. He wished that Sultan stay there with his wife. The chamber is surrounded by the most beautiful garden. It is made up of imported carved marbles and the best thing about it is its highest floor. You can one can see the whole kingdom from the last floor but there are countless stairs."

"Really" I felt goosebumps hearing that.

"Yeah, there are other places too Royal library it's huge and has countless books. Sultan writes his letter there only. He spends time alone there. The Royal Court, the Harem for ladies and you know it's so big that one can't even visit" She stopped to take a breath as I was looking at her in amusement.

"Bhabhi Jaan" Suddenly my attention caught by Ibrahim.

I looked at him and stood up quickly greeting him.

"How are you bhabhi jaan?" He asked.

"I am good. How are you?" I asked. I was feeling slightly nervous as he came to my chamber.

I didn't know why but if Sultan gets to see him here. It would be impossible as he was behaving too mad at me yesterday.

He chuckled a little and said. "Leave all this, let's go somewhere."

I nodded and smiled.

"Nagma told me that you want to learn something from me?" He asked and I said.

"Yeah, I am willing to learn your way of talking if you are comfortable," I asked.

"I am damn comfortable bhabhi Jaan" He said when we entered the Royal garden. The morning breeze was so soothing and it was often making me remind of Sultan.

"So, I am not a teacher first of all. So, tell me why you want to learn it?" He asked and caught my attention.

"Hm, you know Sultan does poetry and I am so much in love with it. I just want to understand all of them." I said.

He smiled and looked at me.

"Sure,"

He started and told me the very essence of any language. The language was the way of communication but it the essence of emotions telling. He told me that poetry was not a hard and fast thing rather it was something that conveys deep emotions.

We were talking to each other, he told me so many things I didn't know about their culture and language.

Time passed and the sun headed right over us. But, the pleasant weather was covering it all. As the winter was initiating and so do my feelings for Sultan.

"I am teaching you bhabhi Jaan. But, you have to something for me in return too." He asked suddenly and I looked at him.

"Yes, why not? I am very thankful to yours that you are giving me your precious time." I said.

"You know, I am in love with food. And I have heard that people of hind are really good at making spicy and tasty dishes" He said and I slightly understood him.

I smiled and said. "I will be cooking for you tonight."

He chuckled. "I am waiting for tonight"

He said and we big god bye to each other. I walked back to my chamber and the moment I entered, I notice Sultan sitting on a couch doing something.

He was sweating hard and his hand was holding a dagger. He was sharpening it on hard rock. Every time when he was rubbing it against stone it was creating a chilling sound.

He was seeming very angry and I walked closer to him. The table near him had the jug of water. I held the jug and while pouring the water into the glass I asked,

"Aap yaha?"

"You here?" 

"Kyu,"

"Why?" He asked while I gulped the water down my throat.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"planning to kill someone." He said in a flat tone without looking at me.

He brushed his finger over the sharp knife and I could see blood coming out of his finger a little.

"Perfect" He muttered sucking on his finger and my heartbeats raced looking at him.

"Are you mad?" I asked.

He stood up and walked slowly closer to me. He was wearing a black kurta and looking like a dangerous beast.

I stood right against me and I looked into his eyes with questions.

He touched the knife over my left cheek and I could feel the coldness of it. My heartbeat raced to no extent and I closed my eyes in fear as he feathered my cheek to the neck with it.

I was scared to no extent when he touched the edge of the knife to my neck closely.

I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Akhss jo dekhu Aainee me uska,

Dil ki ye dhadkan raftaar badal leti hai,

Paheli si lagne lagti hai vo dhadkan jab,

waqt ke saath jajbaad badal leti hai"

He said and I thinned my eyebrows looking at him.

"What?" I asked slowly trying not to move my neck.

I was scared to death and he was seeming so dangerous at that moment.

I was looking closely at him when he slowly leaned in closer. I couldn't move, his knife was right close to my skin.

I tilted my head a little backward as he leans closer. I closed my eyes and felt his smallest peck over my lips.

I opened my eyes suddenly and he looked at him.

"I have a lot of work to do," I tried to say.

"Of course, I can see that," He said and an invisible smile appeared on my face.

He took a few steps away and his gaze fixed on my neck for some moments. I tried to stable my breath and started to walk away lowering my gaze.

But suddenly, he pulled me closer and snaked my waist tightly.

"Hume apne cheeje baatne ka koi shok nahi"

"I don't like sharing my things,"

I looked into his eyes and said.

"Hum koi cheej nahi hai, or aap hamare Kaksh me see jaa sakte hai"

"I am not anything, and you can go from my chamber"

I said and he left me in a jerk.

He threw the dagger in anger and walked away from there.

I took a few breaths of relief and called Nagma.

"Nagma, can you take me to the Kitchen?" I asked her and her mouth opened in a big 'O'.

"But Begum Sahiba, what will you do in the kitchen?" She questioned back.

"I want to cook dinner for tonight," I said.

"Do you know, how to cook?" She asked.

"Not much, but I have seen my mother cooking in my Empire. I want to try." I said in excitement.

"Okay, come with me." She said and took me to the royal kitchen.

It was so huge and I asked for one stove so that I could cook for few people only. 

The sun almost came to set as my whole day passed in making a few dishes. I had a little bit of day to eat.

I was smiling wide as I was feeling happy a lot.

I retired to my chamber after it to freshen up a little.

After resting for a while Nagma asked me to go to the Meeting room where Dastarkhan was arranged for all of us.

My stomach was creating unusual sounds when I was walking towards the meeting chamber. Since I was the cook for today so I was asked to be there. Also, Ibrahim requested me to join the dinner.

I entered the room and my sight fell on Sultan who was talking to Ibrahim. The plates were set in front of them and I looked at the attendees who were serving both of them.

"What is this?" I looked at Sultan who asked the attendee who was serving him.

"Sultan, this is vegetable curry." She said.

"Don't serve me this. Bring me mutton or something." He said and she moved to the Ibrahim.

"Yes, serve me only this," Ibrahim said looking at the food that I made with a long smile.

"Bhabhi Jaan, come here na," Suddenly my attention caught by Ibrahim and I looked at Sultan whose facial expression changed all of sudden.

Another update!!!

Do not forget to vote, comment and share.

what would be the sultan reaction when he will know that Gulaab cooked for Ibrahim?

Do you think Gulaab should hurry or give Sultan his time?

One week is about to come very soon. What will Badi Ammi ask? How Rafiq and Gulaab understand their love in all these?

Okay, so how many of you are boys?

Love you all ❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 5K 10
We were never supposed to marry, and our marriage was wrong because of many reasons but it didn't take him a single second before he shouted in front...
7.9K 250 32
She always thought men are like fictional characters. She was closed in the four walls always in order to save herself. But one day, a Sultan finall...
9.5M 727K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...