Waiting On You [18+]

By Lightblue44

Book 2 in The 'Three Words Series' Theo and Naomi haven't spoken since. Since everything, that night, first y... More

Author's note
Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
E P I L O G U E

8

2.9K 97 26
By Lightblue44

'6 For 6' by Central Cee blasted through the speakers of the host's house. Naomi, Aimee and Tiana were all dancing in the middle of the open plan kitchen, with each other having a great night. It had been a couple of days since Naomi explained her feelings to Theo. They had been talking a bit, but not much due to uni work and football, but Theo made sure that she promised she'd spend more time with him in November, to which she rolled her eyes at his persistence and promised.

They had been at the party for a few hours and everything was going well. They had invited Liv and Eliza along with them, but Liv was spending Halloween this year in her hometown, with Joe, and Eliza already had plans with some people on her course. So it was just the three of them, amongst various dancing bodies in this house.

Naomi opted for a white lace bra and white pants, with a white sheer, midi length robe. Her hair was slicked up into a high ponytail, with a straight ponytail extension.

She was nervous to say the least. She had even contemplated not coming out tonight because of her outfit, but when Aimee and Tiana lined up the shots of tequila with salt and limes for her. She took them in no time, so that she could get the drunk confidence.

She hated tequila, but it was worth it.

Thank fuck, she thought, because around thirty minutes later the three of them were blasting Meg Thee Stallion in the house, taking pictures and videos for Snapchat without a care in the world. The boys including Ollie and Elijah then came over for a bit so they could have predrinks with the girls before they went their separate ways.

Theo, Elijah and Ollie had decided to dress up as the bank robbers from Money Heist. The rest were either characters from the purge or just put some fake blood on themselves and called it a night.

During the time everyone was together, Naomi had gone to her room briefly to fix her edges and Theo had followed her upstairs whilst everyone was busy, claiming he was going to the bathroom, so no one would be suspicious.

He had come up behind her in her mirror and whispered into her ear "you look so fucking sexy tonight" To which she started smiling at him. He then started to kiss her neck, causing her to whimper out of desperation of him to do something. To which he then laughed at her, saying "Careful there, wouldn't want you to get so wet your outfit is ruined" and walked away, not before saying "make sure no one touches what's mine tonight". Always teasing her, Naomi thought.

The group had gone their separate ways and it led them to where Naomi currently was, on the dance floor dancing to 'Post to Be' by Omarion.

Aimee and Tiana had turned away any boys who had tried to come up behind them and dance with them throughout the night. Naomi had done the same, but more inconspicuously, as she couldn't have Tiana and Aimee asking questions just yet. She'd tell them about Theo when she trusted him again.

Aimee and Tiana wore similar sets to Naomi's but in different colours and slightly less revealing due to their different body shapes.

As they were dancing, Tiana almost swung on someone, as she felt their hands around her waist. That was until she smelt a familiar cologne and knew it was her man.

"What are you doing here?" Tiana asked as she looked up at her boyfriend.

Elliot, Drew, Charlie, Cap, Morgan, Jack and Daniel said they were going out drinking tonight on a bar crawl instead of a party, whereas Ollie, Elijah and Theo were going to some boy called Jimmy's party. This wasn't Jimmy's this was Melissa's party, someone who was apart of the fashion society and offered up her house to throw the party in, so this was a shock to Tiana to find her boyfriend dancing with her.

"Well we thought this was Jimmy's party because that's what he's been saying all week, but it's actually his girl's Melissa's and he invited all of us and the football team"

"So if you've been here the whole time, how come I haven't seen you?"

"Me and the boys were in the garden smoking"

"For hours?" She furrowed her brows. There was no way Elijah could be talking to her just fine if he was smoking for hours. He would be high out of his mind.

"Well no, there are also people dancing outside as well, but then I saw this girl who looked exactly like my beautiful girlfriend inside and I took a closer look and saw it was you, and I made the connection that Melissa was in the fashion society and we were actually at the same party"

"Wait so where's Theo and Ollie?"

"Ollie's right over there with Aimee and Theo said something about needing a piss"

"Where's Naomi?"

"Some boy accidentally bumped into us and his drink ended up down Naomi's leg, we offered to go to the bathroom with her, but she said she'd be back in no time. You literally just missed her"

"Oh okay"

Naomi felt like she had been searching for ages to find a bathroom. Maybe she should of asked the girls to come with. She only said no, because she thought it would be an easy route and didn't want them to miss a good song, all because she needed to wipe her leg after that boy spilt his drink on her.

She wasn't angry, it was an honest accident, but it did kind of annoy her because her leg was a bit sticky right now.

Finally, she had made it into Melissa's room. She knew it was Melissa's because she had her name on her door. She knew there had to have a bathroom somewhere nearby.

Melissa had previously texted the fashion society group chat that only the fashion society girls and few of her boyfriend's friends would be using that toilet so it should be free majority of the time and Naomi was thankful. She just needed to find it now.

After walking through the room, and locating the en-suite toilet, Naomi pushed open the door, with the handle.

An action which she regretted as soon as she had done it.

All she saw was red.

As she opened the door she found something she wished she didn't.

Something which made her close her eyes briefly, hoping it was all a dream, or something, anything to make the situation better than what she had just seen.

Opening her eyes, she shook her head with disappointment, as she felt her heart drop.

And there it was, Theo kissing another girl.

Another girl.

Theo, the same Theo who had told her a few nights ago that he was hers.

Her's.

It wasn't like Naomi got the situation mistaken, because the girl had basically jumped on him the moment the door was open and their lips were connected. It was definitely Theo because he had the same money heist costume on, and the fact that the sound of the door opening, made him quickly push the girl away and look at who had entered.

Lucky me, Naomi thought, as she had literally caught Theo red handed.

After everything. After everything they had been through, after all those times sleeping in each other's beds, after he said that he was hers.

Was it all a lie?

She knew not to jump to conclusions after last year, but the scene was right infront of her. He couldn't get out of this one. There was no explanation for it, other than he was still a fuckboy, who wanted to have his cake and eat it. He wanted to have sex with her, whilst he got with other girls. How did that make any sense?

"Wow, okay then" Naomi gritted out, shutting the bathroom door

She didn't even give Theo a chance to even utter an apology or call her name, before she rushed out of Melissa's room. Oh and to add, not only had Theo technically cheated on her with another girl, she saw who the other girl was, it was Melissa. The same Melissa who had a boyfriend. Cheaters deserved each other.

Completely disregarding the reason why she went to find the bathroom in the first place, Naomi pushed through the crowds of people.

With all her thoughts rushing through her head, she couldn't help but blame herself. Yes, she was turning this situation back on herself. Maybe this was her karma for her kissing Theo back, when she was still with Seb in first year. She got with him, whilst with someone else, and he didn't care. Theo had literally told her that night, when she pushed him off of her, that he didn't care about Seb.

So why did that make her think he cared about the idea of loyalty and monogamy with her?

Pushing through the crowd of various people throughout the house, Naomi had made it back to the dancefloor and found Tiana with Elijah and Aimee with Ollie. Clearly they had turned up to the party as well. She didn't know when, but it was clear it was enough time for Theo to find a new girl and kiss her. For him to move on so quickly.

Not allowing what she had just witnessed ruin her night Naomi began dancing with the group. She didn't care anymore. Halloween was meant to be stress free and she was going to have fun. It didn't matter now if she got the attention of another boy, if another boy got to hold her waist and dance with her, Theo didn't own her. About 'don't let anyone touch what's mine tonight' she thought mockingly. If anything she should of said that to him, since he claimed that he was hers.

But It didn't matter anymore. None of it mattered, because if Theo gets to cheat, so does she. An eye for an eye.

'Just a Lil Bit' by 50 Cent was mixed in and Naomi began to sway her hips along to the beat. She was whining slightly. It didn't take long and suddenly her hips were grabbed and she felt the presence of a boy behind her. She leaned into his touch, leading the way, seeing if he could follow her lead and begin to control her whine.

With her ass against his crotch, Naomi glanced up at the boy she was dancing with. She didn't recognise him, but he was attractive. He was black, darkskin with waves and a nice smile. He had one different coloured contact in his eye, as his costume.

It was as if Naomi sensed Theo's stare because she stopped looking at this new boy and found Theo staring at her across the room. He hadn't moved.

He hadn't moved from where he was stood.

To be honest, she half expected him to make a big deal and walk straight up to her and drag her away from this new boy, but he knew he couldn't. He knew he was in the wrong. He knew that and he had to just sit back and watch her do whatever she wanted to.

Naomi smiled at him bitterly and took no time in turning back around and kissing the stranger she was dancing with.

The stranger gladly accepted and began to deepen the kiss with Naomi, his hands finding her ass and palming it.

Naomi couldn't deny this boy was a good kisser, she moaned into the kiss, as she felt him grip her ass tighter.

"Naomi!" Aimee shouted over the music

At the sound of her name being called Naomi disconnected her lips from the stranger's and turned around to look at her friends.

"Yes?" She asked, as she glanced over at all of her friends staring at her wide eyed and clearly shocked. What? She couldn't get off with someone? She was technically single. They knew nothing, to her knowledge of the whole story between her and Theo so they couldn't judge.

Aimee didn't answer Naomi. She didn't know what to say. She was just in shock. She thought things were going well with Theo since she didn't get an angry phone call from Naomi the next day after their arcade date. She thought they had at least made it on terms as good friends and might of been texting each other more, to get to know the other, but now Naomi was kissing some random other boy. Obviously Naomi could do whatever she wanted but it was just a shock to see from one second Aimee was dancing with her boyfriend, Ollie, looking at him and next she looked over and saw her friend, Naomi lisping some new boy. A boy Naomi hadn't even spoken to.

Naomi figured Aimee wasn't going to say anything and turned back around to kiss the stranger again.

"Hey" he said as she looked up at him

"Hi" Naomi smiled

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Sure" she nodded, as he led the way out of the party and all of her friends watched.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.9K 83
[Completed] Book 1 in The 'Three Words' Series - A/N I know this book isn't written the best and low-key cringe, it was one of my first, sorry. Naom...
677K 16.2K 61
August & Colin | WRU series | book 1 We take risks. We make mistakes. We lie. We love. We hurt. We lose total control. I took a risk. I paid the pri...
116K 5.1K 76
#1 - Shocks 26/9/19 "Never knew you had such a dirty mouth." I say, finally opening my eyes to see her giggling at me and biting her lip. I don't eve...
24.6K 402 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...