The Replaced Bride(Completed)

De FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... Mais

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Author's Note

Epilogue😍

29.1K 727 403
De FlowerVine98

*** Atlast Epilogue is out💕❣️😉. I hope you will like. Thanks dears❣️💕. Its an big chapter with an word count of 7231. And sorry for not uploading yesterday and for late too. Happy reading♥️❣️.***

Aaditya pov:

        Its her 8th month of pregnancy. I Couldn't able to believe, in just 2 more months, am going to hold my babies in my hand. I didn't hold thaanavi in her birth time. So i don't know how it will be, sure I had hold aadarsh, but that too after 2 months only. Because because he is so small that I thought if I hold him little wrongly, he might be cry or something. And even I thought it will hurt, if hold him with my big hands. But with the malar persistent I took him in my hand.

Am currently in the office and day dreaming about my wife and the babies. Hahaa, I can see that my company future. Its okay.

Aarav is so happy. When I informed all, he too cried for me his happy tears. Because he is the one with whom I shared my fears to him. I don't want malar to get hurt, that is what my main problem. Because everywhere we go we both heard that we are an imperfect couples, who don't have beautiful wife and no children of our own. How much of an insult it is. Uff. Let's keep it aside.

My PA informed me about the meetings to me,which is going to take place in next 10 mins. Yeah, with my board members only regarding the foreign project of ours.

I gone to the meeting, and after some mins everyone came. And I ask to start the meeting.

Its my time to give the more important presentation. So I started to give it.

Around in the middle, we all heard the door sound. So I turned and seen who  it is, but there stood malar with her baby bump.

She is wearing an loose chudi, but she looks so cute. It's mainly because of the baby bump. And she is licking the ice cream. I couldn't see what flavour,as for the presentation we all switched off the lights. Everyone is seeing her. But she is constantly licking the ice cream. And seen me now only. After seeing me she walked slowly towards me. And gave the side hug to me.

I too wrapped my hands over here.

"Aadi, I want another ice cream. Mom said no to ice cream. See this ice cream is going to over. Please Aadi don't be cruel like mom. Please pretty please" she asked me. Oh my god she is having an more mood swings than krithi. And she is behaving like an child. But I liking her even more now. She even started to cry, as her tears were drenching my coat. I can able to say that she is crying  only.

"Okay I will but you one. Okay don't cry baby" I said to her. As soon as I said, she grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

Oops....

We both literally forget that we were in the meeting as she is moaning.

"Okay aad...."

"Oh my god. You were in the meeting. Am sorry. I asked your PA, he said that you are in meeting room. So I just came here directly. Oh meeting room is to have meeting right. Okay sorry Aadi" saying this she turned to go.

But I grabbed her slowly.

"Wait baby I will arrange the ice cream which you asked. Just be in my cabin okay" I said to her she too nodded her head. I just kissed her forehead. I can see that krithi is standing in outside, so it's not going to be an issue. I just sended my request that buy some ice cream to my wife. He might be my PA, but  that designation has some roles and responsibilities right. So I requested him. As he is not attending the meeting along with me. Because I asked him soo. I got changed its all because of my girl. She is the one who made me to give respect to everyone.

**Throat cleared**

"Sorry for the disturbances. We can continue the meeting" I said to all. Some were smiling.

After that we had an meeting for another 30 mins. It's literally boring for me. Because my angel in my cabin. Then how can I concentrate on my work.

Then after the meeting, I just gone straightly to my cabin. There my angel is eating the chocolate and sitting in my chair.

She won't change.

Her cravings won't change.

Aww......

I gone towards her, she is kneely eating, that she didn't even seen me that I came in to this cabin.

"Malar" I called her.

"Mmm" her reply. Ufff.....

"Malar baby, you are overeatin....." before I finish.

She started to cry.

"Baby why are you crying" I asked her.

"You were saying me that am overeating right. You are not my husband. Go away. You were indirectly saying me that am fat, ugly, and and what more" she started to ramble and eating the chocolate.

"Baby I didn't mean that, I was saying that you are overeating the chocolates. Thats it baby. You were not at all eating the food properly. This is what I meant baby" I said to her by kneeling down before her chair and holding her hand.

She tired to lean but her bump were not making it happen. Cute...

"Baby wait" I said to her. I stood up and made her to lean over my chest as she is sitting in the chair right.

"So you were saying that, I am not ugly right" she asked me.

"No baby. You are one beautiful woman" I said to her.

"Aadi what if our daughter or son too born ugly like me" she asked me.

Before I reply.

"No no. Am sorry babies. Babies are beautiful only. What am thinking. Shit. Am sorry babies. Your mumma will love you always. For a spilt second I behaved like my father and mother. Oh my god. Am sorry sorry." she started to ask sorry.

"Aadi baby is kicking me" she said to me in between her tears .

I too placed my hand over her belly.

She somehow made her chudi top to move it aside and showed her bare bump. I kissed it. I can see the movement of babies. Oh my god. They might be very small right. How am going to take care of them. Will I be an good dad.

"Mumma sorry okay" she again said.

"Malar, it's just an insecurity. Don't worry baby. We both together will take care of our babies okay. I want a baby girls like you exactly. I will take care of their insecurities, everything. They will have more courage braveness, boldness." I said to her. She looked lovingly at me.

" Am sorry Aadi. I don't know why am behaving like this. See one minute am crying, in another minute am happy. And I even hurting you, see now too I disturbed you in the meeting "she said to me in between her cries.

" Bbay baby don't cry. It's just an mood swings malar. You have every rights to ask, or to scold or to even slap me. Okay. You are the only one who is having every rights over me "I said to her.

" Aadi will you lean forward more "she asked me. So I too leaned more towards her. She grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

" I love you aadi"she said to me sleepily.

"Malar, it is wrong to travel in this condition. Why you came like this" I asked her. If she thought that I will leave it just like that. She is wrong.

"I missed you Aadi. And I need ice cream that's why. Am sorry" she said to me.

"Okay come on" saying this I made her to stand. I sat in my chair, then I made her to sit above me slowly.

"Sleep baby" I said to her. I don't want to be away from her. That's why.

Then around evening we both gone to our home. Thaanavi becomes more attached with her mom. Because of the children. Hahhaha.

Like this our days goes with small small bickering that too an happy one.
Vikram, Nakul, mom and dad were so happy. Krithi and Aarav too even their child too. He too will kiss malar bump. He is eagerly waiting for the children. Hahhaha.

We all waiting for the arrival of babies.

Time skipped :

It's her ongoing 9th month. Her due date is in four days. I took leave before 10 days. I gave my every work to Aarav. And Vikram is understanding our works. Yes he started to show the interest in our business.

Am so happy.

I don't want to take risk, so I admitted her in the hospital beforehand. I don't want us to go after her water broke or labour pain or something like that. I seriously needed my babies and my angel to be safe.

She is galring at me. Because she is saying, that this hospital smell is suffocating for her. I just sitting in the bed beside her. She is soo cute right now. Such a beautiful woman with an glow in her face with full grown bump.

She is saying am the handsome man, but little did she knows that even the models won't attract me, only her face is the one which attract me. See now too am getting turned on, because of her pout. Don't get me wrong.

I made her to eat and helped her in everything.

Like this that day gone.

The next day....

I made her to eat the food, she is not at all eating. She is giving me an tough, even aadarsh will eat somehow. But she... Ufff...

When am giving her last morsel, she started to shout.

"Ahhh Aadi...."

"Baby just eat this last morsel. I won't leave y....."she just grabbed my collar. As am sitting in the chair beside the bed. She is sitting in the hospital bed.

" Aadi shut the fuck up. I think it's an labour pain. It's paining Aadi..... "she shouted and scolded me.

I immediately called the doctor.

Everything happened so fastly. That doctor made me to go out.

Am constantly hearing the shoutings of my baby.

I called Aarav and informed about this. Asked him to come with everyone including thaanavi.

I couldn't able to hear her shoutings. Ahhh.

I know it is going to be very cruel. But but I can't able to hear her cryings.

I want to be along with her.

I want to hug her and say it is going to be okay. But its not at all happening.

I just gone and stand behind the door and seeing her in the glass window.

Her face is full of tears. And she is shouting. Doctors are doing their best.

Mom and everyone came. I just gone towards mom and hugged her tightly.

"Mom malar is shouting there mom" I cried over her.

She tried to console me.

"Don't worry Aadi, this is how every girl will endure the pain. It's like her another birth Aadi. She will be alright." she said to me. She is too crying.

My mom too endured this much pain right, just to bring me to this world.

Nakul, vikram too there. Nakul look strong might be because of his studies . But Vikram is slightly crying.

Its been some hours of waiting.

After some time, we all heard the crying sound of babies.

That's it, am an dad.... Am am going to... Hold... My babi...

What about malar. She should be fine right.

I know I know she is an strong woman.

After some mins, we heard the door opening sound. There comes an doctor.

"Doctor my wife how is she and babies" I asked him.

"She is perfectly alright its her normal delivery, and your twins too. It's girl and boy" he said to me.

I just kneel down in that place itself. I don't know what to do.

Am going to have mini version of her and me. This this this I can't believe.

"Appa don't cry" thaanavi came towards and hugged me. I kissed her face. She wiped my tears.

"Doctor can I see my malar" I asked him.

He nodded his head and said don't disturb malar, because she is in faint state, after the Labour . I just gone inside with thaanavi.

When I entered inside, there malar is sleeping with an tear striked face. And beside her two babies were placed. One baby is crying and another baby is sleeping. I didn't see them properly till now.

I don't know what to do right now. I just gone towards malar bed. As already other doctors were gone out. Only an nurse is inside.

She took one baby and came near to me.

Is she going to give the baby to me. How am going to handle.....

Before I speak, the nurse placed the baby in my hand with an cloth around.

"Girl baby" nurse said to me.

I seen her face. My daughter, my life. Is in my hand.

I hold her very securely.

I just kneeled down and showed girl baby to thaanavi. She just touched her cheeks.

Baby started to cry.

I panicked. I started to do something to stop her cries. But I couldn't able to.

Then everyone came inside the room.

Mom took my baby from my hand and started to console her. Even my baby girl stopped her crying.

Then nurse again gave another baby to me.

Its an boy. He is sleeping peacefully. As his chest is moving up and down. I kissed his forehead. I showed him to thaanavi. She kissed his forehead.

Then I gave my son to Vikram. Who is kneely waiting to hold both the babies. Then Nakul hold them both. Dad is having tears on his eyes. Krithi too hold the baby in her hand. Even Aarav too. Then after some time everyone goes out leaving me and thaanavi with malar and the babies.

I gone beside malar and kissed her lips and forehead. As the babies were sleeping so I just placed thaanavi to sit over me.

I kept combing the hair of malar.

After some mins, she started to open her eyes. As soon as she opened her eyes, she started to cry.

"Aadi Aadi we... We... Boy and girl Aadi" she somehow said to me.

I nodded my head and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much baby. How are you feeling now" I asked her. As I made thaanavi to sit above the bed.

"Yeah it's paining. But it's okay, I will endure this pain for my babies"

She turned and seen the babies were sleeping beside her.

She is having an tears.

"Aadi can you help in having them. I want to feel them in my hands" She is speaking by seeing them.

"Yes malar. Wait baby" saying this. I took baby girl, and placed above her chest. As she is slightly lying and sitting.

"Aadi see, she is so cute" she said and kissed baby forehead.

"Aadi my son" she again asked. I took my son and placed above her. As I made my daughter to lie in the side of the bed.

She is sleeping.

Thaanavi watching everything and playing with girl baby.

Malar is kept on crying. Our son is kept on seeing his mother with his big doe eyes.

"Mam and sir, girl baby is elder one by 2 minute and boy baby is the younger one" nurse said to us.

I leaned towards my 2nd daughter and said to her.

"Love you daughter" and kissed her forehead. She started to twist in her sleep and started to cry.

No no not again.

Malar laughed along with thaanavi.

"Nothing is wrong sir, she is crying because she is hungry" nurse said.

"Ohhhh" I said.

"Nurse can you help me in feeding. This is my first time" Malar said. Nurse nodded her head with an smile.

Nurse took the girl baby in her hand. Malar tried to open the hospital dress. I helped her in opening. Nurse made malar to hold the girl baby properly and helped in feeding.

I kept looking at that sight. Where my daughter is having her very first food.

Malar is smiling in her content. Next the same goes for my son.

"Appa can I hold babies. Please pretty please" doll asked me.

"Okay" saying this I made her to sit in the bed. I gave the baby boy to her. Actually I was the one holding him. I don't want to hurt thaanavi in any sense. She is first daughter after all.

She is smiling and playing with his cheeks.

She kissed him and hold his fingers. Then after some time, I made both babies to sleep.

Happy family of five. Malar too slept. I made thaanavi too sleep. I couldn't control my tears again. How much I yearned for this. Now now am having my own family. Two daughters and one son. I kissed malar forehead. Everything is because of her.

Time skipped:

Its been an 3 month of babies arrival. Everyone is happy. Whole family is helping us. We are soo happy.

We conducted the name keeping ceremony. After a lot of discussions we both settled with, Madhi for girl baby and Anish for boy baby.

Thaanavi is now taking care of three children's according to her.

Hahaaa.

If I kiss Malar in front of Anish, that's it he will cry.

He won't even allow me to touch my malar. He is cruel you know.

See now too am trying but he is not at all allowing me.

We four were in our room. Thaanavi is sleeping in next room. We don't want to disturb her sleep. As these both children won't sleeping in the night. Only crying. I don't want doll to woke up in the midnight.

Right now it is 12 clock. Madhi is sleeping. Anish is not at all sleeping.

"Anish baby sleep, daddy has other activities to do" I  said to him. Hoping that he will sleep. So I can able to do love making with my girl. Doctor gave green signal to us.

"Aadi, is this how you will speak with baby" she scolded me in slow voice.

"Malar they don't know what we are speaking" I said to her. And kissed her neck.

I need her.

"Baby I need you" I said to her.

She shivered.

"Aadi are you out of your mind. We are having babies. We can't do that here" she said to me.

"Then we both have some quickie in restroom please" I pleaded her.

"Aadi, you are something. Go away" she said to him.

"Baby because of you only, I become like this" I complained to her.

"Like what"

"Like like....." oh my god she is looking mad at me.

"I was kidding baby" I somehow consoled her.

"Baby atleast one kiss. Please I won't ask anything more" I said to her.

"Okay" she said to me.

I turned her face and started to lean towards her. But this Anish, took hold of malar face and turned her face.

What the heck.

He nodded his head as no.

He kissed malar lips.

What is this.

He kept on kissing her lips. But he is not at all allowing me to kiss my own wife.

"Aww my son don't want me to kiss his dad Haa. Okay baby, your muma support is always to you only. I love you anish" Malar too said.

My both daughters were sleeping. Or else i am having the upper hand in support systems and all.

Am fully turned on.

I know she won't give in, even if she said yes. My so called lovely son won't allow that to happen.

After 1 hour, I gone to the restroom to take cold shower. This is what will happen.

Ahhhh

But I love my children's. Its okay, I can sacrifice this right. With this thought, I switched on the shower.

Half way through my shower, malar wrapped her hands from behind.

I turned and seen, she too drenched in the water.

I immediately switched off the shower.

"Baby why are you here." I asked her. I don't want her to catch cold, then it will affect babies too I concerned about three members.

"Love you Aadi" saying this she kisses my lips.

"I love you soo much ❣️" she again said to me. After our kiss.

"I too love you malar" I said to her. By grabbing her neck from behind.

I made her to see me.

I couldn't control myself. I just kissed her neck. I bited there. She moaned.

Her dress becomes transparent becomes of the water.

"Aadi I too need you. How about an quickie here" she said to me.

"Really" I asked her like an small boy who is excited for the candies.

"Yes Aadi"  that's it.

"Thanks malar" I said to her.

"Don't waste time Aadi. Come on make love to me" she slurred at me.

"Right away baby" I said to her.

We both had sex in the shower itself. Still now it is like an first time.

After having sex, we both become tired.

I took her to the closet. We both were in the towel.

Then I made her to wear my loose shirt. I wored my phant. Then we both gone and slept in the bed.

As the babies were sleeping in the baby cradle.

I hugged her tightly. She slept over my chest.

She is my first ever baby.

I kissed her forehead. She smiled.

Time skipped:

Its been three years. Thaanavi is 8 years and twins were 3 years old. The twins were non identical that too like an fraternal twins. Madhi looks more like mom. Anish look more like me!

Our life is going smoothly.

Malar joined the office last year. Mom is helping her. I too, actually our whole family.

We both were blessed.

Nakul is going to complete his degree in coming year. Then he is going to be an official doctor. Am so happy for him. He put his hard work in it. He becomes very close to us all. He is smiling actually.

Vikram, I don't know what is happening in his life. All I know is he is loving some girl. Other than that I don't know anything. Their love story, we will talk about separately.

Dad and mom were enjoying their lives with three muchikans. Hahhah.

Happy right.

Krithi and Aarav, too enjoying their life with aadarsh. Aadarsh uff that kid is always roaming around my malar.

And now my boy too joined. He is exactly like malar. And my girl is exactly like me in the character.

Anish wont speak much. But madhi, loves to speak. She is the one who is ruling this home including me and thaanavi. They both were close. And they both were securing Anish.

Yes Anish is bit scared. But madhi and thaanavi is bold in everything.

Its okay to be scared right.

He will eventually learn how to survive in this world.

Am proud of my every children's.

Right now, am in my office. Still in 10 mins am having an video conference with Japan delicates.

I can rather spend the time with my family. Ufff.

Its okay.

With an grumpy mood I started to attend the meeting.

Halfway through the meeting, while am speaking someone opened the door. There my children's and malar is standing there. What, oh my god no. They won't allow me to concentrate on my works.

I looked at malar. She just shrugged. Today is Saturday. So she is having leave.

Ufff.

My both daughters came running towards me. I turned off the camera and Mike too.

They both jumped over me. Madhi is exactly my malar. At first malar having the fear, that she too will face the same bullying as like her. But I promised her, that I will bring up my madhi with an enough confidence.

But right now, malar is not having an doubt over it. Because our daughter is not someone to easily mess with.

Hahaha.

"Thaanavi and madhi. Appa is having an important meeting don't disturb okay. Just few mins okay" I said to them. They both kissed my cheeks and gone from me.

Then Anish came and sat over me.

"Baby boy, appa is having an meeting." I said to him.

"It's okay appa, you con... Co.. Continue" saying this he clucthed my neck and started to close his eyes.

Oh my my he is so cute.

Our relationship is something which can't be described.

He is starting to speak normally with all. I know he will be the best man in his later years. Because he is our son right.

I love him soo much. I kissed his forehead. And continued with meeting by switching on the camera and Mike.

They won't say anything. Perks of being the ceo.

After sometime, malar took him. As both the girls gone out of the cabin towards Aarav cabin. He is the favourite uncle to both of them.

Yes he is charmer to my both girls. Hhahhaa.

During my meeting, malar made Anish to sleep in the sofa.

Then she came and sat in opposite chair.

The way she is sitting, doesn't settle well with me. Because she is upto something it seems. She called Aarav and asked to take care of both girls. And locked the door. Then she again took the same seat.

Now it is definitely something.

She lowered herself. And kept seeing me. She even winked at me.

What!

'I love you' she mouthed at me.

'I need you aadi' she again mouthed.

Okay.

Is this meeting is important.

Yes

But but....

I have to attend this meeting.

So I again looked at the monitor.

She sat in some form that i can able to see her cleavage lightly , as she lowered her dress. What the fuck she is doing. She is such an tease.

I gulped and started to see the monitor. Or else I know, where it will end.

I don't want to take risk. She is just teasing me.

Ufff....

"Aadi" she called me huskily.

I switched off everything. She is important to me.

I stood up from my place and gone towards here. I gone behind here and kissed her neck.

"What you done baby" I asked her.

"Just I.. In t.. Thiug.. Thought of tea... Teasing you" She stuttered.

"You did a grave mistake" I said to her.

"Sorry?" she asked me.

I nodded my head as no.

"I need you" I asked her.

"Aadi we are married for 8 years. You were still behaving like our first time. Ufff" she complained to me.

"Don't you need me" I asked her.

"I too need you" she said to me by seeing through my eyes.

"Actually I came here to drop the children's. As Aarav Anna asked our three children's to sleep over in their home. As aadarsh want them to spend time with him. And he complained that only aadarsh is visiting our home. So I thought of sending all children's to their home. Anna asked me to drop in the office. That's why I came"she said to me.

"Really. So we have whole night for us." I said to her. She too nodded shyly.

Still now.

I started to rub her stomach. She is shivering.

I kissed her lips. We both indulged in kissing each others. That we both didn't see, anish who is seeing  in his wide eyes.

I left her.

" Amma"he started to cry.

" Anish "saying this she gone towards him. And took him in her arms.

Started to console him.

Okay.

I too gone towards him.

" Amma, what appa is doing to you. Wh.. Why.. He.. Is biting... You... He is.. Bad... Appa. We... Will leave... H.. Him"he said to her.

Anish what is this man.

I will pray that you will also have the same son like you. He will also do the same for you. That day I will laugh at you man.

Malar looked embarrassed.

I tried to took him, but he is nodding as no.

"Why man" I asked him.

"You w.... Will b.. Bite.. Me too" he said to me.

That's it malar started to laugh at me.

Embarrasment.....

"Anish" I called his name. But he hides at his mom neck.

I took him in my hands somehow, but malar is still laughing.

After a lot of consolation, he stopped his crying.

I kissed his forehead.

He too grabbed my forehead in his very small hands and kissed my forehead.

"Aww, you both forget me" we heard malar voice.

That's it he started to wiggle in my arms. Such a mumma boy. Yes he is mumma boy. His favourite one is his mom. He don't need others. Only his mother is enough. I love him soo much.

The same way thaanavi and madhi, loves me soo much. Am their favourites. Its true, son will always loves his mother. And daughters will always loves her father.

I love my cute family way too much.

This is the life which I need.

We all heard the knocking sound. I gone and opened the door.

There stood my daughters.

"Appa you free" thaanavi asked me. I nodded my head.

She hugged me. She is turning into an beautiful girl.

Madhi too hugged my another leg. I laughed at their antics.

Then I took both hands and gone inside the cabin.

Thaanavi took anish from malar. And started to console him. Then three were playing with each other.

I just hugged malar from behind. And kissed her head. Then I placed my chin over her head.

"I love you" I said to her.

"I too Aadi"

That day we both spent well in the bed. Hahha. We won't be Ever satisfied of each other. We both were yearning to each other. Everyday, every minute.

I love her so muchhh...

Around sunday evening everyone came. After seeing our children's, I know they enjoyed very well yesterday.

For dinner, I helped malar to prepare food, as Sunday is leave for maa. And all our family members gone to family function. I have tomorrow meeting, so I couldn't able to go. And malar didn't go because of me.

Thaanavi is helping in cutting of vegetables.

Anish and madhi doing some small small help for us. Eventhough they are small child. Malar want to culcate every little good things in them. She already teached what is good touch and bad touch. Then she teached stand up against bully. And we all go to the grocery shop every week once. Yes am an ceo, but she won't leave me saying every children will grow up seeing their dad and mom. So I too accept. Even she is saying that she asked us to trsvel once in a month in bus. As she don't want  another dump human being like me. Ufff.

But I like her every things.

Even she always say there is no job in this world in basis of gender.

She is the best mother.

"And you are the best father" she said to me.

While am sauting the content in the pan. She wrapped her hand from behind.

Hhahha

"My hubby is becoming an chef, it seems" she said to me.

"It's all because of you baby" I said to her. By kissing her knuckles.

"I see" she said to me.

I dimmed the gas stove.

I turned towards her.

I took her and placed in the kitchen island.

"Baby, you look so cute, sexy to me. Right now!" I said to her.

"Really Aadi" she said to me.

I nodded my head.

"Aadi you become so naughty, you know" She said to me.

"I know baby. It's only for you. This side of Aadi is only meant for you" I said to her.

"Yes Aadi, it has to be only for me. Or else you will see my wrath" she said to me and hold of my collar.

"Mumma leave appa, don't slap him" thaanavi shouted.

I know my daughters will support me. But its not like this.

Malar started to laugh.

Oh my god.

"Don't worry thaanavi, I won't slap your appa. Is it okay" she said to thaanavi. And get down from the island.

"Thank you amma, don't hurt my appa okay." madhi too piped.

Nice daughters.

"Mumma won't slap appa,appa only bite amma. That too he will.. Bi.. Bite... In li... Lics..." Anish said.

Total embarrassment.

Malar she couldn't able to stop her laugh. She even kneeled down and laughing.

"See. I sa.. Said rig.. Right. Appa again bited... Mumma. I.. Hate... Yo.. You... Appa. See... Mumma... Is si.. Sutti.. Sitting in the.. Flo.. Floor and crying" Anish said and runned towards his amma.

He even have the audicity to bite my leg. This man, my daughters came towards me and rubbed were my son bitted.i took both of them in my arms.

I loved at our children's antics.

Then we all had our dinner. We all gone to our room.

Yes mostly at Sunday, we all sleep in the same room.

Malar made everyone to change into comfortable clothes. Anish came towards me.

"Appa am sorry, I bitted you. It would... Pa.. Pai.. Pained.. You.. Right.... Am.. Sort.. Sorry papa" he said to me with an sorry face even tears too formed in his eyes.

"Anish, it didn't pianed me. My son, I you have every rights over me. I just loved your protectiveness over your Mumma. I love you Anish. Appa always love you. Okay don't cry Anish." I wiped his face. He hugged me and slept over me. He loves to sleep over me. Thaanavi too slept over my side and hugged me sidely. I kissed her forehead. And Anish too.

Then madhi came and kissed my cheeks and slept with malar. She hugged her tightly.

"Mumma I love you..." madhi said.

"Appa and Mumma I love you both" thaanavi said.

"me too love you both Mumma and appa" Anish said to us.

"We too love you" me and malar said together by holding our hands.

The good thing which I did is accepting her as my wife, but even though it is bit late. But its okay that I didn't took more days too recognise her. But still that first night thing is in mind. That's an only regret. What happy thing is I didn't do more blunder and regret over it.

Don't do everything in hastily and regret over it. For every actions there will be output. So think before doing anything!

Next day,....

Malarvizhi pov:

The life which I earned, I got.

Everything have some time it seems. Because,

I got my love.

I got an happy family.

The life which I lived before is one hell.

Right now this life is my heaven.

This society said that an girl like me won't get an happy life. Won't get married, won't have an beautiful life. But proved them wrong. I don't care about any of them.

He took care me very well. He didn't leave me in anytime. He seen me in my ups and downs. He knows my ugly life. Not even once he didn't leaved me.

I love him soo much.

An girl have to feel secure, in her married life. She has to have the every rights to share her views not  just to cook, and take care of his family. Both boy and girl have to put their efforts.

My man, his whole support is for me. Even if the whole world stand against me he won't leave my hand.

In my parents home, I cried but it's only for saddest. Here too I cried, but here only an happy tears.

Emotions are needed. Every human need to cry, be happy, angry, sad, every fucking things...,

Because that is what defines an human being.

So show every emotions, or else this world defines you as an rock. If you feel low jus cry. If you feel happy just laugh. If you feel you can't control, just be angry.

This I get knows only by my Aadi.

Its not like we both always accept each other. We too both fight. But atleast one have to give up. It will be either me or him.

I love him. This man changed my wholelife to 180 degree

My insecurities he had taken care.

He made me to stand up against  body shaming. He made me to love myself more. His support is all I need.

He showed me different world. After using the bathroom in the midnight. I gone towards him and kissed his lips. He opened his eyes. What....

"I need you baby" he said to me.

"Didn't you sleep" I asked him.

"No, how can I. Please" he said to me.

I too need him.

"Come on" I said to him.

We both gone to the last room.

As soon as we entered into the room. He opened my zip of my chudi top. I closed the door.

"Thanks baby" he said to me.

"Thanks for loving me Aadi" I said to him.

"No don't malar." he said to me. And kissed my lips. Then I too opened his shirt. He took me in his arms and put in the bed.

"You okay with this right" every Time he will ask me. I too ask him.

As soon as we are okay.

We both entered into the pleasures of world.

After our intense make out session. He slept over me. We both were naked with sweating over us.

He is sleeping like an baby over me.

I kisses his head. I started to comb it.

My love!

His love is Only for me.

I wrapped my hands over him tightly.

"Thank you to coming into my life and making it beautiful." I said to him.

We are yet to see more things in this life. But I know with him I can see everything.

"I Thought this fat woman won't have happy days,
But you entered into my life just like an air and blewed the happy days.
Turned my life in a blink,
Taught me how to love,
Taught me not everything is revolving around beauty.
Love you aadi❣️❤️"

I said to him.

" Malar love you,
   You came into my life as a replaced Bride,
   But you replaced my boring life into an happy life,
   My replaced Bride. Its wrong, because you are my lovely bride.
Love you pondatti❤️" he murmured in his sleep.

I took his face in my clutch and kissed his lips❣️

We both slept. I slept with hearing his heart beat. He slept because of my warmness. We both need each other always. I know our bond is one strong won't break just like that. Because we have seen every struggle. And still we are in same boat.

I want to sail along with him till at the end. And I know it will happen. Still more years to come. More years to celebrate of our togetherness. There won't be just bed of roses. We both may have the differences in some things. But its okay because not everyone is perfect right.

We both will lead this life happily.

With holding our hands together and clutching our children's hand. This life is an god gift. I won't leave this for anyone.

He is mine to love.
He is only mine.
Am his to love.
And am only his❤️❣️

          ❤️*********************❤️

Author's pov:

One man is sitting in his jail cell and murmuring something.

"Am sorry malarvizhi. You are an beautiful girl. I have done many wrong things. But when you birned, I was the first one to hold you. You are so small, you raised your small hands to my face and touched my nose. I kissed your forehead. That is the only time I kissed you malar. Sorry malar, I wronged am an bad man. I know you will take care of Nakul. I miss you malar. I know I didn't do any good things to you. I hope you will have the best life, because I know Aaditya will take care of you. The only good thing which I did for you is marrying you to Aaditya. Love you daughter "he is none other than sundaram.

But the realisation is later right.

Every human beings is meant to do wrong deeds. But realise it soon. Or else you won't be able to change anything.

         ❤️********************❤️
My thoughts:

Every girl is meant to be love.

Think If every girl is lean, then there will be no difference right. Every thing has its own classification. The same way, body shapes too having classification. So don't shame others.

You don't know your words for you may look simple. You might just said to them jovially. But the opposite side won't took it simple. Think about it. For your small word they might shed hell lot of  tears. Just think about it, if they stood up and mock you, then you will feel bad right.

Don't do body shame.

Have body positivity.

Love yourself.

Loving your body is important. Don't hate it.

Nothing is perfect. So yeah there is no perfect body. Whatever it is showing in the social media, it is not the perfect one. Don't hate your body and hurt it.

Do everything to be in healthy.

Being healthy is important, rather than being beauty.

Because beauty is just word. Which derived to express. Not to define one's worth. No ones worth is depends on the beauty. Your actions, your character will define your worth.

Authors note:

Thanks all❣️❤️

Please do vote, comment and share❣️❤️😍

Last part of this story😪😢.

Am seriously going to miss this story and all you cuties❣️. Love you all❤️

Its all because of you, thanks much for your great support😍

I will soon start to write the next story. But I don't know, it will be an daily updates. Please adjust with it. Shower your support there too. I will start after 2 week. Thanks much ❣️

Am an wattpad reader for more than a year. But somehow I too collected some courage and write this story. At first I thought I won't make story. But atlast I too wrote it. Finished this story in 2 months 4 days💕♥️😍

Its all because of my best friend. I want to dedicate this whole story to her only. She is the one who asked me write. Love you girl😍😉.

And thanks for suggesting names😍💕❣️

Please bear with mistakes.

How was the epilogue. Did

It reach your expectations.

Share your thoughts.

Some words about this story.

Do you like this story?

Having happy tears😭😪.

Gonna to miss you all💕.

Once again thank you❣️.

Stay safe and stay healthy😍

Take care of yourself♥️.

Do vaccine🤗

Love you all❣️

Don't forget to love yourself😍❤️🤗❣️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
2.5M 94.1K 51
Naina was an orphan with so many dreams. But had to give up those dreams due to fate. When she was forced to marry India's youngest billionaire, she...
1.6M 17.7K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...
170K 9.5K 51
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...