rules ❪ THE HUNDRED ❫¹ ✓

By moonyslantsov

in which gabriella kane gets goes from a privledged troublemaker to a disposable criminal && john murphy enjo... More

RULES
trailer
playlist
graphics
ACT ONE ── long way from whatever the hell we want
i. the pilot
ii. earth skills
iii. earth kills
iv. murphy's law
v. twilight's last gleaming
vi. his sister's keeper
vii. contents under pressure
viii. day trip
ix. unity day
x. i am become death
xi. the calm
xii. stuck
xiii. we are grounders
ACT TWO ── let's give them something to remember us by
i. the forty-eight
ii. inclement weather
iii. repercussions
iv. many happy returns
𝒗. 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒔
𝒗𝒊. 𝒇𝒐𝒈 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒂𝒓
𝒗𝒊𝒊. 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒔𝒔
𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓
𝒊𝒙. 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆
𝒙. 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒗𝒊𝒗𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕
𝒙𝒊𝒊. 𝒓𝒖𝒃𝒊𝒄𝒐𝒏
𝒙𝒊𝒊𝒊. 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒙𝒊𝒗. 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔
𝒙𝒗. 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏
𝒙𝒗𝒊. 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝒙𝒊. 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒅𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆

3.3K 155 19
By moonyslantsov

𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒑 𝒅𝒆 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆; ❛ 𝑹𝑼𝑳𝑬𝑺 ❜
↷ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅
❝ 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒆 ❞

Gabriella Kane woke up with a loud scream.

She felt hot pain in the side of her neck and it only got worse once her head started feeling like it was going to explode too.

"Please, stop!" she faintly heard her own voice plead, followed by more loud screams of pain and agony.

She had no idea how long she was screaming for the Mountain Man to stop but it felt like hours. She didn't feel anything after that; not the hot sweat dripping down her forehead, not the now faint pain in the side of her neck and not even the blood dripping from her lower back.

Her eyes opened a minute later, coming face to face with a blinding white light. Gabriella squinted her eyes at the light before angeling her head to the side, seeing a girl look straight towards her with a small smirk.

She had short dark hair, her face was full of sweat and she looked completely worn out. Who knows how much longer than Gabriella she was in there.

The taunting glint in her voice matched the look on her face perfectly when she spoke towards Gabriella, "Welcome to hell, Blondie."

Bellamy Blake woke up in a room filled with blue light, nothing but pain running through his entire body.

The last thing he remembered was Gabi being knocked out and taken out of the room. He remembered putting up a fight and then getting knocked out himself. Then he remembered the torturing; being blasted in boiling water and getting injected with something worse than the water itself.

Just like Lincoln explained.

Bellamy's eyes widened when he realized he had no idea where the hell Gabi was. As far as he knew, they could be turning her into a reaper by now, or even worse, they could be killing her.

He didn't hesitate to sit further up and look around the other cages around his own, hoping for any sort of evidence Gabi was there.

He needed to know she was safe or he was going to lose his mind.

A low growl erupted from the back of his throat once he realized the feisty blonde was nowhere in sight and he started banging on her cage doors, trying to remove the lock, only stopping when an annoyed female voice spoke up.

Bellamy shook his head tiredly, eyeing the girl in confusion, "I can't . . . I don't understand you."

"Sky Person?" she sneered, nothing but venom dripping from her words.

When he nodded, she didn't hesitate to spit in his face, her actions followed by a cold glare.

Annoyance washed over him as he screwed his face up in disgust and used the palm of his hand to wipe the spit off the side of his face, "I take it no one has told you we're not enemies anymore."

The grounder didn't respond, only backed away further into her cage.

"I need to get out of this cage." 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘪. He added in his head, gripping the cage with his fingers.

"And then what?" the grounder besides him asked in boredom.

"And then I'll kill everyone in this mountain." Bellamy thought, glaring down at the floor.

-

After what felt like hours of banging on his cage door, Bellamy managed to draw enough attention to himself so the guards would pick him to draw blood out of.

They ended up sedating him -- which yeah, wasn't originally what he had planned -- but when he woke up next, he was strapped upside down and came face to face with a younger brunette girl he soon found out was named Maya -- aka Jasper's friend slash crush Clarke told him and Gabi about.

Bellamy just finished getting dressed into the clothes that belonged to a guard that he killed and hid the body of just minutes ago.

"You've done enough." Bellamy told her, sensing her hesitancy to do anything else, but not being able to help himself when he added, "I just need to know one more thing. Where do they hold the ones about to become reapers?"

Maya's eyes widened at his words and he could sense she was getting uncomfortable with the topic, but wasn't selfless enough right now to care.

"The new ones are supposed to be put in the lab." she told him hesitantly, "I don't think you know what you're getting yourself into if you want me to take you there."

"You don't have to." he shook his head, "Just draw me a map."

"No. I'm in." Maya said, her words surprising him but he couldn't waste his time double checking so he merely nodded.

"Okay. First you take me to the lab, we get Gabi and then you take us to the radio so we can contact Wells and Clarke. We heard Jasper's SOS."

"Gabi?" Maya repeated curiously, "Like Gabriella?"

Bellamy squinted in confusion and tilted his head, "Yeah?"

"Jasper and Philip talk about her all the time. Kinda like she's some sort of savior or something." Maya mussed, something unfamiliar to Bellamy on her face.

"Something like that." he told her, a faint smile on his lips.

Maya awkwardly cleared her throat before saying, "I know where the radio is, I helped them set it up. But you need to know something;" she fidgeted on her spot, "your people are disappearing. Three so far; Philip, Monty and Harper. I thought they'd be in here, but--"

"I want to see the others the second we free Gabi." he cut her off, not wanting to think twice about what could possibly be happening to his people -- his friends. He didn't care if he was being selfish with choosing to save Gabi first because that was something he 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 to do. He could risk losing anyone right now, but not her.

"The dorm is on the way to the radio." Maya told him and he didn't even wait for her to finish the sentence before he nodded and turned around to leave.

Gabriella didn't dare to close her eyes for a second after the Mountain Man left her and the unfamiliar girl alone in the room.

"Do not worry, Blondie." the brunette mussed in amusement, "If they put you in here they have no plans for killing you. They will turn you into an advanced reaper soon enough, but not yet."

Those words definitely peaked her interest, "𝘈𝘥𝘷𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘥 reaper?"

"Oh, yes." the girl said with a faint smirk, "It means you will not be going completely crazy like the male reapers. Your doses will not come as frequently and you will be allowed to keep a peace of your sanity." a silent snort escaped her lips, "That is if you have any. Sky Girl."

"How did you--?" Gabriella started with furrowed eyebrows, only for the brunette to cut her off.

"I saw you and your friends running around the woods a couple of times. And I never forget a new face."

"Who even are you?" the blonde asked, her eyes squinted in confusion.

"Princess Alina." Alina introduced herself, her arrogance shooting right out of her.

"Princess?" Gabriella asked with a raised eyebrow. Who knew grounders had royalty that wasn't the Commander.

"Yes, Princess." she repeated, sounding and looking annoyed now, "Ice Nation is kind of a big deal here."

"Oh, I'm sure it is." Gabriella huffed, feeling too tired to even argue with her.

𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦, she thought, her eyes already falling shut and she would have gone unconscious if it wasn't for the doors of the lab slamming open.

"Bell?" she crooked out weakly, furrowing her eyebrows at the sight of the eldest Blake standing in the doorway with blood dripping from the side of his face and a Mount Weather guards uniform on his body.

"Hey, Artemis." Bellamy whispered, mostly to himself since Gabriella didn't hear him clearly, and rushed to her side. His eyebrows were furrowed in worry and he actually looked like he was about to cry any moment.

"You found me." Gabriella stated in disbelief, lifting her now untied hand to touch the bleeding wound on the side of his face softly, "And you're bleeding."

"What's new?" he tried to joke but she could see the relief on his face at her ability to form full sentences even though they weren't long.

"Let's get you out of here." Bellamy voiced and stopped rubbing her red wrists to untie her legs from the table she was strapped on.

"What about her?" the blonde couldn't help but ask, nodding to the Ice Nation grounder laying on a table over Bellamy's shoulder.

Bellamy's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, "What about her?"

"We can't just leave her here." Gabriella stated, raising a challenging eyebrow at her co-leader, which Bellamy couldn't not chuckle at.

𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.

"Go." Alina called out with an eye roll, "I'm already a reaper so I'll only slow you down. Get out of here before more guards come and kill you."

This time, Bellamy didn't hesitate to put one of his arms under Gabriella's waist and the other one under her knees, before he lifted her into the air.

"I can walk by myself, thank you very much." Gabriella snarked, giving him an annoyed but half-hearted glare.

"I don't think you can." he answered, not sparing her another glance as he made his way out of the lab and down the hall where an unfamiliar brunette was standing impatiently.

"You should have left me behind."

Gabriella's words made Bellamy snap his gaze down to her, surprise evident in his eyes, before his face turned soft, "I'm not that type of guy anymore, Gabi."

"We have to go, now." the girl said, cutting off their conversation and giving Gabriella a small nod before turning on her heel and walking out of the lab section.

"Who's that?" Gabriella whispered to Bellamy as he followed the girl, still carrying her in his arms.

"Maya." he responded with a faint smile, "Jasper's girlfriend."

A genuine smile appeared on Gabriella's face and she didn't even bother to try to hide it, "That's adorable."

"We're taking her to the dorms." Bellamy said, addressing Maya this time, "She needs to rest and I can't carry her around the Mountain the entire time, it will only slow us down and it will look too suspicious."

"Like hell you are." Gabriella glared, wasting no time without arguing, "You can't seriously think I'm gonna allow you to do everything on your own while I do what? 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱? You're just gonna mess something up without--."

"Don't you want to see Jasper?" Bellamy cut her off with a pleading look, "You're gonna see how many of our friends are alive while I tell our friends back in Camp Jaha we 𝘢𝘳𝘦."

The two held eye contact for a few moments. A silent argument going on between them before Gabriella was the one to break with a heavy sigh, "Fine. But you will get me before you go to turn off the acid fog because we both know you can't do that on your own."

"Okay." Bellamy nodded, "Let me handle this one and I'll get you later."

Maya cut their conversation off when she reached into the bag she was carrying and pulled out a nude colored shirt, jeans and a pair of sneakers, which Gabriella instantly realized she was in fact, still only in her sports bra and boy shorts.

"You can't walk around this place like that." Maya explained with a soft look, "You have to blend in so get dressed."

Gabriella huffed under her breath before giving Bellamy a pointed look, a silent signal to put her down, which he reluctantly did. The blonde grabbed the clothes with a silent thank you before quickly slipping into it and tilting her head to look between Bellamy and Maya.

"Let's go find our friends."

-

Maya directed Gabriella towards floor five, where what was left of the hundred was staying and after an awkward elevator ride, she managed to locate the dorm at the end of floor five.

A huge grin appeared on her face at the sight of Monty and Philip pacing in front of the doors and she quickened her pace as much as she could with her still sore back. What she didn't expect was for the doors of the dorm to slam shut the second she stepped into the room.

All eyes instantly went to Gabriella, who was now staring at the door with wide panicked eyes.

"Ella?" she heard Jasper and Monty's voices gasp behind her in shock.

"Hey, Mon." a grin quickly appeared on her face despite not having any idea what was going on, "Hey, Jas."

The two boys didn't hesitate in running towards her and enveloping her in a tight hug, completely ignoring the panic everyone else in the room was feeling. Gabriella let out a breathy chuckle and wrapped each of her hands around their necks, smiling in content at the fact that her two friends were safe.

"How are you here?" Monty asked with wide eyes, confusion in them clear.

"We made a truce with the grounders, there's an army getting ready to help get you out." Gabriella explained, looking between both boys in front of her, "Bellamy and I had to get in to help take them down from the inside."

Jasper's eyebrows furrowed, "Bellamy's here?"

Gabriella was merely able to nod when Miller spoke up "Look, Ella, it's nice to see you and all but are we gonna talk about the fact that we're locked in here?"

"Wallace told us we could go." Monty explained to Gabriella, before brushing past her to look out of the small window on top of the doors.

"He must have changed his mind." Philip said, rubbing his forehead in frustration and tearing Gabriella's eyes away from Miller and towards him.

He looked far from the awkward boy she met by the dropship a few weeks ago. He looked far more traumatized too, who knew what the hell the Mountain Man did to them.

Gabriella soon remembered what they did to her too when her feet gave out and a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulders, catching her.

"Hey, hey, you okay?" she heard Jasper asked worriedly and soon saw Monty's concerned face in front of her while Jasper was holding her up.

"The Mountain Man did some stuff to me." Gabriella managed to croak out as the two boys placed her on the closest bed, "I don't remember everything but I'm pretty sure they took my bone marrow and were about to turn me into a reaper."

Jasper's eyes widened comedically and he pushed her head into the pillow, "You're gonna sleep now, we'll make you up if something happens."

"But I--"

This time, it was Miller who spoke up with a firm but soft tone, "Sleep, Ella."

A/N: we got bellamy's pov and gabi's reunion with jasper and monty which I honestly loved writing for

edited [ ✔ ]

words: 2.5k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167 30 8
Delyn Kane felt sheltered her whole life. She breathed borrowed air, drank recycled water. All she's ever known was the Ark, the place that held the...
307K 8.6K 48
"You and me, Blake, we're the same. So don't talk down to me like I can't kick your ass. I may be small, but determination goes a long way. " Alyss...
102K 2.1K 39
dan·ger·ous /ˈdānj(ə)rəs/ adjective likely to cause problems or to have adverse consequences. Amelia Kane has a long history of anger issues, what ha...
3K 85 26
When the 100 are exiled to the Earth's surface, two enigmatic individuals join their ranks: a secretive 'guard' and a knowledgeable earth expert. As...