Scars To Share | Todoroki x R...

By aFrickenGod

WARNING: CRINGY AF. BAD AT LITERALLY EVERYTHING. "Hey don't frown, you'll spoil your cute face with wrinkles... More

1. About Arisleyda
2. The Villain
3. UA
4. Day One
5. Mr. All Might???
6. USJ
7. Nomo
8. Game Over
9. Mina's Party
10. Sport's Festival
11. The First Round
12. Matches
13. Todoroki at his best
14. Versing Todoroki
15. The Results
16. Internship
17. Hero Killer
18. Its the end for Hero Killer
19. The Aftermath of Hero Killer
20. Back at UA
21. Dad??
22. I-Island
23. Reasons
24. Beach Day
25. Mr. Aizawa's house
26. Everybody knows
27. Pool day
28. Camping Trip
29. Day One
30. Did we lose?
31. 'Kidnapped'
32. All Might's last stand...
33. Mix and Match
34. The big three
35. Hero Study's
36. First Encounter with Eri
Not a Part
38. Going back to UA
39. Glamouroki
40. Pocky
41. The Talk
42. School Festival
43. A Proper Hello
44. School Tour
45. Confession
46. Weekend
47. Thats a Bad Scar
48. A Day with Eri
49. Together
50. Christmas
51. Endeavour's agency returns
52. Parallel Learning
53. An Awkward Dinner
54. Natsuo's Kidnapper
55.
56. oops

37. Saving Eri

366 11 3
By aFrickenGod

Over the next two days, we were all very silent. We didn't talk much, all we were thinking about Eri and Overhaul. The rest of the class tried to get it out of us, but I would just stand up and walk away. Kirishima, Tsu, Uraraka and Izuku did the same. I felt bad for ignoring my friends, but I didn't really have a choice.

"Come on! Please tell us!" Mina begged.

"We aren't allowed to tell you." Kirishima said

"Please!" Mina went on the floor and begged us more.

"Mina, we c-a-n-'t tell you." I say

"Tell us what your doing at your dumb hero study's!" Bakugo yelled

"no." Kirishima said. He was probably the only one who was brave enough to stand up to Bakugo, he was his friend after all.

After the two day we got a call that they found where Eri was. It was in the middle of the night, but I was wide awake. When we got to the meeting place Sir NightEye explained what happened and what we would do.

We had to wait until a hero rung the doorbell to start either attacking or cooperating. When w hero went up to ring the doorbell, but before he even reached the bell, a few dozen villains rushed out and started to attack us.

The police force was keeping them back or detained. The hero went in to find Eri.

"So where is she?" Rock lock asked

"I'm not 100% sure, all I know is that-" Sir Nighteye suddenly stopped at some painting area on the wall. "here"

"Sir Nighteye, I don't think we have time to admire the painting." I say.

"no, there was a secret passage here." Sir Nighteye moved something and a wall opened. "Come on!"

We don't get far, when the wall around us suddenly start moving.

"What is happening?!" Tamaki asks

"It must be somebody's quirk!" Sir Nighteye says.

"Eraser head!" Rock Lock said looking to Aizawa.

"I need to see their eyes, without them I can't use my quirk." Aizawa said.

The walls get more erratic, but they soon slow down a little bit. Mirio runs ahead of everyone to find Eri, he uses his quirk to move through the walls.

"Mirio!" Sir Nighteye yells as he runs away. "Come bac-"

We all suddenly fall through the floor, we land on the ground with a rough thud. Before we can get out, a group of villains stop us. We got to fight them but Tamaki says he will fight them, alone. Aizawa declines it but we falls into terms with it and we all go on.

(A/N: Okay so, I don't want to write all the Kirishima and Tamaki stuff. I also won't write the Mirio stuff, I'm just going to skip to when we get into the fight with Overhaul, okay. I'm skipping a lot of it so I can get to some fluff with Todoroki 😉, ya know what I mean. I also need to include stuff for Eri cuz she will be important in the future. K bye)

Izuku runs ahead to blow open the wall. I hearsome commotion and when I get pass all the sharp spikes sticking out of the ground, I see Sir Nighteye being stabbed and lying lifeless, but not dead. I also see Izuku soon get stabbed through the leg and foot a bit.

"Izuku!" I yell as I come close to him.

"Aw, the sister comes for the brother. What a lovely family reunion, well I could care less." Overhaul says as he goes to attack me, a small sweet voice behind us stops him.

"NO! Wait, please." It was Eri.

"Eri, have you seen what you've brought here. Have you seen the pain?" Overhaul says as he opens his arms.

"Please don't hurt anyone else." Eri says "I...I'll come back with you if you stop hurting them, please!"

"I don't know if I won't hurt them..." Overhaul says

"Please!" Eri begs

"Eri! No, stay back, you must!" I say

"Come on, Eri. You caused all this, this is why your unwanted." Overhauls

Izuku suddenly grabs the spikes from out of his leg and crushes it loudly. "No one will die today!"

Suddenly as he says so, a giant dragon, human like creature falls through the ceiling, making rumble and dust fly everywhere. I'm pretty sure it was a Hero fighting a Villain. I think it was Dragoon Hero, Ryuko. Tsu and Uraraka were also fighting the villain. When the dust settled, Eri and Overhaul couldn't be seen.

"Eri!" I called out, trying to see her.

"Tsu, Uraraka!" Izuku yelled as he say the girls come into view.

"Oh hey, Deku. Wait, Deku? If your down here, then who was up there?" Uraraka said as she saw Izuku.

"It must have been someone's quirk." Dragoon Hero says.

"Where is Eri?" Tsu asks

"I don't know, come on Izuku we have to look for her." I say dragging my brother away.

We both look around, we don't get far until pieces of rumble and spikes come flying at us. I use my earth quirk to bring them away. I spot Eri right next to Overhaul. She looks scared, but she doesn't move away. Overhaul then make the ground around him and Eri go up and they zoom away.

"Eri!" Izuku calls out as she disappear from our view.

"We have to go after her." I say looking up.

"Come on!" Izuku says as he jumps up.

I use my quirk to get higher than him, Eri figure blocked some sun away from my eyes, but I saw her looking at Mirio's cape that must have been torn off him. She looks down at Izuku and I and I can't tell she wants to jump, but she is way to scared, she looks bac over at Overhaul and shuts her eyes, before jumping.

She opens her eyes and clings into my arms. She is scared and she didn't want to jump but she didn't have a choice.

"Don't worry, I won't let go." I reassure her.

Overhaul, full of rage, uses his quirk and things happen in a blur. Pretty soon, I see myself flying over the city, with Izuku next to me. Eri is somewhat admiring the view. When we reached the ground again, Overhaul is this giant monster thing.

"Ari, give me Eri." Izuku says as he turns to look at me. "I have an idea."

"Be careful." I say handing him Eri.

"Give her back!" Overhaul yells

Izuku suddenly jumps up and starts to fight Overhaul. The way he is fighting, he should of broken all his bones already, but he seems to heal before anything happens. I catch a glimpse of Eri and I see her. The small horn on her head was grown to a massive horn and she watches everything that happens over Izuku's shoulder.

I deiced to jump up as well and fight. I don't even see what I do, I just fight. My body begins to get tired and my movements slow, but I don't stop. I can't stop, not now. Not after everything we just did, I can't give up. Izuku hits the final blow and Overhaul falls to the ground.

I slowly begin to feel some pain to my entire body. I pant as I look at the mess me and Izuku made. I look over to Izuku and Eri. I notice that Izuku has green smoke like stuff rising off him, Eri has a yellow light coming off her. I only take a few steps to them when Izuku falls to the ground, then I run to him.

"Dude, you good?" I ask my hand touching his back and a slight pain shoots through my arm and body.

"I.. Don't know...whats happening- I think- its... Eri-" Izuku said as he tried to push out the pain.

I looked over to Eri, she had her head thrown back and she looked like she was also in pain. I softly touched her shoulders to try and calm her, but that was a bad idea. It felt like bullets were being shot inside me over and over again. I gritted my teeth to stop myself from screaming from the pain.

"Eri, just- breathe, its okay." I say trying to calm her down.

She suddenly stops and the pain goes away, I look over and see Aizawa with his hair up and his quirk on. Tsu, Uraraka and Sir Nighteye were also there. I gave a hug to Eri and picked her up. Aizawa made me take her to the ambulance, then he made me go to hospital.

haha nice, we got 69 votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 206 13
ยซ๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™”/๐™‰ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ ๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™™, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™˜๐™๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
37K 1.1K 25
โœ„ - - - ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ต๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค โ Will you get me squishmallows? โž โ Sure. How many do you want? โž โ Every single one โž ใ€Œ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ใ€ a certian...
189K 4.6K 28
X female reader What that up there says (the title) โ˜๐Ÿป โš ๏ธ Achtung!! โš ๏ธ Under construction (editing) Slow updates bc nursing school.... This may co...
481K 13.3K 16
You have a fire quirk, the exact same as Shoto's. How will he react when he first sees you? What will you say to him? How do your paths intertwine? T...