TEMPORARY ; SAKUSA

By bunnyomi

โ ๐—บ๐—บ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ถ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ โž โž ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—„๐—Ž๐—Œ๐–บ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ... More

INTRODUCTION
PROLOGUE
ยน KIYOOMI'S HOT
ยฒ SOLUS
ยณ THE CURRY HOUSE
โด COTTON PANTIES
โต MISCONSTRUED
โถ SOAKING WET
โท TOUCH
โธ SOFT FOLDS
โน INTOXICATED ANTICS
ยนโฐ SOBER
ยนยน DESIRE
ยนยฒ PHOTO BOOTH
ยนยณ DRUNK SAKUSA
ยนโด GOOD MOANING
ยนโต SENSORY OVERLOAD
ยนโถ LITTLE OMI
ยนโท MIYA'S JERSEY
ยนโธ RED
ยนโน CHARITY GALA
ยฒโฐ VERSACE ON THE FLOOR
ยฒยฒ A PHONE CALL
ยฒยณ BECAUSE OF SAKUSA KIYOOMI
ยฒโด LUNCH WITH THE BLOND

ยฒยน WHITE XMAS

35.7K 986 1.3K
By bunnyomi

hi lmaoo, how y'all been
but happy new year luvs

also i changed the pov
from 3rd to 2nd person

⚠️ explicit smut

AH, CHRISTMAS EVE. WITH THE AMBER LIGHTS flickering around the evergreen conifer tree decorated with garlands, ceramic ornaments, and a tree-topper, it couldn't have been a more simple yet merry atmosphere for you and Kiyoomi. About a month had passed since the night of the charity function, and everyday turned into a normal routine for the two of you—practically doing everything together. From your weekly lunch at The Curry House, running errands, and you often tagging along in the MSBY shenanigans. And god, the animalistic sex is nonstop.

The living room smelt of twisted peppermint, accompanied by the sound of Kiyoomi's cock pounding into your cunt and explicit moans pouring out from both your mouths. With every thrust, the twinkling bulbs around the tree started to turn into blurry stars in your teary eyes. He tightened his grasp on your waist, fucking the living daylights out of your sopping hole. His breath hitched from the surreal view of you submissively laying on the couch—your satin nightgown scrunched up on your stomach whilst your bare breasts moved to his messy rhythm. As he rubbed and pinched your nipples, your back arched in mind-blowing ecstasy.

"H-Harder, fuck me harder," you begged, circling your index and middle finger on your swollen clit.

Beads of sweat began to trickle down his toned chest as he granted you your pathetic plea, vigorously slamming his cock in and out of you. Kiyoomi fixed his lustful gaze on your erotic expression, running his fingers through his unruly hair. Locking your fingers at the nape of his neck, you slightly leaned up, attaching your lips to his as you explored every inch inside of his mouth with your tongue.

The ravenette wrapped an arm around your back, changing your current missionary position. Without pulling out, he reclined against the soft cushions, letting you mount his cock. He placed his palms on your waist, beginning to oscillate your hips for you. As you followed his guidance, you leaned your breasts on his chest, gradually picking up your pace. He shivered from the touch of your lips leaving amorous kisses on his most sensitive spots around his neck, causing faint whimpers to escape from his throat.

Kiyoomi thrusted deeper in you, loudly moaning from the suffocation of his cock in your tight cunt. As you tugged the roots of his hair, he couldn't help but relish the sound of your irregular breathing and whines, and how they were purely music to his ears. He planted a tender kiss on your temple, "I know, baby, I know."

"Fuck—ah, gonna cum," you whispered as your legs started to tremble in rapture. He connected his lips to yours, desperately longing to taste you more as your tongues moved in sync. Clenching your walls around his cock, you rode out your orgasm all while he toyed with your sensitive clit. "Right there, yes, r-right there."

Kiyoomi thrusted into your abused hole one last time, feeling his cock twitch as he filled you up with his hot cum. His fingertips stroked the small of your back, and he allowed you to rest your head on his shoulder as your breath tickled the crook of his neck. After a minute or so, you tilted your chin up, tracing the outline of his collarbone. "Want to shower?"

With a nod of approval, you slowly got off his cock as his cum leaked out of you. "Race you there," you giggled, quickly snatching your panty off the floor. He watched you run to his room, almost as if you were still a carefree rug rat getting chased by your parent. But in all sincerity, he heavily adores this childlike side of you.

Kiyoomi collected his clothes, and heard the water running not long after trailing behind you. Opening the transparent glass door, he stepped inside next to you, immediately getting a feel of the scorching water ricocheting off your body. "It's too hot. What's with your infatuation in taking showers in boiling hot water?"

"Overreacting much? If it were really that hot, then my skin would blister. It's not that bad, you crybaby," you sneered, shutting your eyes as you let the water soak your hair. "At least put it in warm or I'm leaving."

"Alright, alright," you turned around to change the temperature, then unexpectedly felt a sharp slap on your bare ass. "And don't call me that."

A dramatic frown tugged at the corners of your lips as you rubbed the area he hit, "Oh, but you're allowed to call me that? And that hurts, ya know."

"Why not? Aren't you a crybaby?" he mischievously grinned, pulling you as close as possible. "My crybaby."

Cheekily beaming at his snide comment, you wrapped your arms around his neck as he simpered, amused by how the smallest things seem to easily please you. Kiyoomi lovingly pecked your lips before taking his turn underneath the lukewarm water.

     "Can you pass me my shampoo?"
     "Lemme do it."

Gesturing him to sit on the shower bench, you positioned yourself between his legs and lathered the shampoo into his ebony hair. He closed his eyes, basking in the way your benign fingers massaged his scalp. "Feels good, my love?" you tittered, receiving a short hum in response as he softly caressed the back of your thighs.

Forming Kiyoomi's hair into a mohawk, you let out a small chuckle, "Try to style your hair like this from now on." He quickly checked his reflection on the glass door and instantly cringed, "No, it doesn't match me."

"C'mere, your turn," he stood up, returning the favor by attempting to style your hair into a mohawk, too. Giggles and quick kisses were exchanged as you both continued to mess around with one another. The small intimate moments he shares with you—such as right now—are the times he's come to cherish the most. In fact, who knew showering with someone else could feel so liberating?

𖦹𖦹𖦹

"Kiyoomi, just put it on."
"This is embarrassing."

"No one's gonna see you except me. C'mon, please," you clasped your hands together, brightly smiling in hopes it's enough to convince him—it was. A soft exhale emitted from his lips as he hesitantly slipped on the cheesiest Christmas onesie you ordered online. Zipping it up, he sat at the edge of the bed and stared at your onesie that matched his, "Alright, it's on. What now?"

"Lemme give you a kiss first 'cause you're so frickin' cute," you cooed, straddling his lap as you continuously pecked his lips.

"Still a huge simp," he softly chuckled, playfully rolling his eyes. He's always loved the affection you shower him with, whether it be big or small, it's something he'll never get sick of. "Let's take some pictures."

"Okay, but don't post it. If Miya sees me in this, then I'll never hear the end of it." Adjusting yourself on his lap, he enveloped his arms around your waist, and you captured a couple of photos on his phone. Afterwards, he changed his lock screen to the picture of him kissing your cheek as you exhibited a goofy smile.

Glancing over at the digital clock on the nightstand, the time displayed midnight. "Hey, perfect timing. Merry Christmas," you chirped, placing your hands around his neck as you kissed him once again.

"Merry Christmas, baby," he took your hand, planting a long and sweet kiss on your knuckles. "Get up for a sec, I have something for you."

"Oh, you got me a present? That's so nice of you," you laughed, sitting in a cross-legged position. "Well, it's Christmas, isn't it?"

Kiyoomi went into his walk-in closet, fishing out your gift from behind a stack of his neatly folded clothes. Heading back to you, your eyes darted to the blue Tiffany & Co. paper bag hanging loosely between his fingers. Is it a necklace? A bracelet? Or perhaps, earrings? "Just to let you know before you open it, I'm not great with gifts, but I hope you'll still like it," he sat beside you, giving you the bag as a hue of pink crept onto his cheeks.

Nervously pulling out the blue drawstring pouch, you opened it up, and poured the jewelry on the palm of your hand. "A diamond necklace?" your eyes widened in surprise, "Th-This must've been so expensive, Kiyoomi."

"Don't worry about that, it's a gift. So, do you like it?" he timidly averted his gaze to the floor, his heart pulsating rapidly. He abruptly felt you tightly embrace his torso and peppered his countenance in ardent kisses, "Of course I do, I love it. Can you put it on for me, please?"

Kiyoomi took the necklace, hooked it around your neck and left a fond kiss on your nape. This is your first time receiving a present this lavish—you were sure to treasure it with all your heart. "Um, I got you something, too, but it's not as extravagant as the necklace," your fingers traced the outline of the round-cut diamond pendant.

"Honestly, you didn't even have to get me anything, baby," he admitted, but knowing you, he already had an idea you'd get him something. "Oh, shush. Okay, close your eyes. I'll be right back."

The curly-haired male did as you instructed whilst you left his room to fetch his gift, and came back a couple of seconds later. "No peeking."

He sensed your presence directly in front of him, and suddenly felt something wet and warm touch the tip of his nose. "Did you just lick me?" he arched a brow, slowly opening his eyes as he instantly caught sight of his 'gift'. "No. Absolutely not. No way. A dog?"

"He's still a puppy, you're so heartless," you frowned, cuddling the tiny animal that blankly stared at Kiyoomi. "All the more not to keep it. They're difficult to take care of and they're messy—"

"Atsumu told me he's been an angel—other than having to change his newspapers from time to time, of course," you protested, plopping yourself next to him. "Why did Miya have the dog?"

"Well, if this little guy stayed here, then it'd ruin the surprise, no?" you explained as Kiyoomi surveyed the pup's features—doe eyes, thick sesame-colored fur, small erect ears, and a curled tail. "Still no."

"Oh, c'mon, look at his cute, chubby paws," you pointed out, pressing your cheek against its head. "Please, daddy. Won't you let me stay with you?"

"Daddy? Does that make you 'mommy'?"
"Hmm, if you want me to be. Then is that a yes?"

Kiyoomi sighed in defeat, beginning to pet the dog's smooth pelt, "Fine, he can stay. He's a Shiba Inu, right?"

"Mhm, Atsumu told me his coat is the rarest out of the main four colors. Cool, right?" you stated matter-of-factly, "So, what do you want to name him?"

"Um, not sure," he thought for a moment, "What about Mochi? Since he's fat and his fur is soft."

"Mochi's such a cute name, it's perfect," you gushed, smothering the puppy with kisses. "Mommy loves you so much, Mochi. And so does daddy."

The two of you settled in the living room for a Christmas movie marathon subsequently to swapping your gifts. Though neither of you could decide on which film to watch, so instead, you both snuggled on the couch with you practically glued to Kiyoomi's side and Mochi sleeping soundly on his chest.

"Could we go see the lights before they get taken down?" you mumbled in a half-awake state, slowly succumbing to slumber as he gently carded his fingers through your hair. Tucking a small strand of hair behind your ear, he admired your natural beauty under the dim lighting. He gently stroked his thumb on your cheek and swiped it across your bottom lip. How could you look so effortlessly breathtaking? If he were to define the word 'beautiful', he'd say you with no hesitation. "Anything for you."

Kiyoomi glanced over to the snow that fell gracefully on the balcony before observing your calm breathing as you slept in peace. He believed you were truly a saint from the heavens sent down to earth just for him. For fucks sake, the thought of you alone melts his heart like a snowflake in water. He placed his arm behind his head whilst the other softly rubbed your back, listening to Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas play faintly over the sound system.

People often describe their other half as a person who feels like home because of the security and trust they have around them. But it's not that Kiyoomi doesn't feel secure or that he doesn't trust you—no, you were definitely more than that. You were that person who eased every worry and every doubt in his mind just from your mere presence. You were that person who never fails to remind him that whatever struggles he encounters, you'll always be there to get through it with him. And you were that person that makes him thrilled just to finish practice because he couldn't wait for you to welcome him home with open arms. So, would he say you were an individual who felt like home? Simple, no.

Because for Kiyoomi, you didn't feel
like home, you were home—his home.

see y'all in 7 months /j

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 201 28
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ into a hundredโ”€๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ...
2K 53 18
"๐ก๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ...
40.3K 1.3K 20
เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ‚Š โ rest well, i promise that i'll be watching you here. โž โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚โ–‚ โ†ณ in which a simple message with a plan can cause you and ...
510K 23K 31
COMPLETED โ™ก sakusa kiyoomi x fem! reader โ†ณ in which sakusa kiyoomi hid his feelings cause he didn't want to burden her. ยฉ myhugelove ACHIEVEMENTS...