cynical | l.dh

By hyuckssidehoe

๐š–๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐šŠ / ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šž "๐š›๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’'๐š•๐š• ๐š—๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐š•๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐šข... More

โ˜พ characters
โ˜พ chapter 1
โ˜พ chapter 2
โ˜พ chapter 3
โ˜พ chapter 4
โ˜พ chapter 5
โ˜พ chapter 6
โ˜พ chapter 7
โ˜พ chapter 8
โ˜พ chapter 9
โ˜พ chapter 10
โ˜พ chapter 11
โ˜พ chapter 12
โ˜พ chapter 13
โ˜พ chapter 14
โ˜พ chapter 15
โ˜พ chapter 16
โ˜พ chapter 17
โ˜พ chapter 18
โ˜พ chapter 19
โ˜พ chapter 20
โ˜พ chapter 21
โ˜พchapter 22
โ˜พ chapter 23
โ˜พ chapter 24
โ˜พ chapter 26
โ˜พ chapter 27
โ˜พ chapter 28
โ˜พ chapter 29
โ˜พ chapter 30 pt.1
โ˜พ chapter 30 pt.2
โ˜พ chapter 31
โ˜พ chapter 32
NEW BOOK
โ˜พ chapter 33
๐” ๐”ฌ๐”ช๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ค ๐”ฐ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ซ

โ˜พ chapter 25

434 16 19
By hyuckssidehoe

D - 6

I could hear my alarm blaring in my ears, my ears almost bleeding due to the harsh sound waves. I looked at the time, my eyes squinting because of the bright light that my screen illuminated. The time read 07:15 am. I turned off the alarm to get some extra minutes of sleep. It only felt like a few seconds of closing my eyes until Haechan aggressively walked into my room and walked over to the bed.

I felt one side of the bed dip but I don't think much of it because I was so tired. I could feel his hot breath hitting my neck, noticing that as every second passed  the closer he got. "GET UP BITCH IT'S ALMOST 08:00 AM!" He screeched into my ears, the resonance of his voice abruptly made me sit up in shock.

I rubbed my eyes until I could see a metallic colour blur my view. I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance as I frowned at him. His smile slowly transformed into a small smirk. He bit down on his bright pink lips, trying to suppress his laughter that is soon to outburst.

I laid in bed, staring at the plain belong for a couple of seconds until I felt his hand reach my face to move the hairs that covered my eyes. I turned my head to face him as I saw his eyes filled with love, his hands playing with my hair that rested on both of my shoulders.

The time showed 08:15 am and we were bound to be late for school if we're just chilling in my bed. I slowly moved my right leg to the side, hanging off the bed before my left leg followed along. I slipped out of bed and tried to go to the toilet before my body would betray me.

I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth before returning to the room to pick my clothes. To my surprise Haechan was still there. In my room. On my bed. On his phone. "Yo hyuck, get the fuck out so I can change," my voice had so little strength because my eyes were still tired from the night before.

"I don't mind staying and watching you get dressed," a huge grin across his face. I tried to push him out, using all the strength in my arms but I was weak as it was so it didn't work. Before I managed to push him all the way out of my room he quickly switched his position, turning his body abruptly and gripped my waist.

Both of his hands were snaked around my waist, holding on tightly as I almost lost my balance. My hands were tightly gripped around his shoulders to keep balance. "Hurry up, princess. We're going to be late," he left a small peck on the crown of my head before leaving the room.

I quickly shut the door, my cheeks tinted a rouge red colour. I could feel the air around me rise in temperature; I opened the windows allowing the cool breeze to brush against my hot skin.

I quickly put on a white mini skirt along with an dark blue argyle jumper and an oversized leather jacket matched with a pair of combat boots and fishnets to complete the look. I quickly applied my makeup and I was out of the door.

We were walking to school. Today Jaemin, Renjun, Chenle, Jeno and Jisung went to school early to fill out an application form for a club so I ended up walking to school with Haechan.

The silence was loud and clear, the air was filled with awkwardness and the only form of sound was breathing. I took a deep breath, inhaling the fresh scent of the air because it had just rained before we left.

Before we reached the gate, my peripheral vision showed that Haechan was moving closer to me. His head tilted to the side and lowered to reach my ear level. "You look hot, I don't share my things princess. Watch out," emphasising the 'my'. I could sense a hint of jealousy as we approached the school gates, meaning that the cheers were getting louder and louder because of what I was currently wearing.

We walked along the hallway and into our classroom. All the boys turned their heads as I walked into the classroom looking badass, looking for my seat.

I sat in my seat with my right leg on top of my left leg as I leaned back with a lollipop in my mouth. Within minutes Ms Kim arrived and took the registration.

"Today there'll be a new student that'll join us so please him feel welcomed," Ms Kim began, a small boy walked into the classroom hesitating to keep eye contact with any student that looked at him. His back was hunched which made him look weak and small compared to everyone.

"Introduce yourself to the class please," she said, hoping that he wouldn't shy away and embarrass himself in front of the entire class.

"Um...so...hi." He seemed pretty shy but it was cute, " My name is Seonghwa and I transferred from Seonsam High School. Nice to meet you guys, I hope we get along well," he had a beaming smile across his face. His face was almost unreadable, as if he was the scheming type to start off as friendly and then proceed to throw you under a bus. He bowed in front of the class before Ms Kim continued.

"So. Would anyone like to volunteer to look after Seonghwa and tour him around the school?" The class remained quiet, Ms Kim started to mentally think of who would be a good influence to Seonghwa since no one wanted to volunteer.

"Ahhh so...Jaerin," she smiled at me, I rolled my eyes back in disbelief. Why the fuck would she choose me out of everyone? I raised my hand to show where I was sitting so that Seonghwa knows who I am.

"Seonghwa darling, go and sit in the empty seat by the window,okay?" He walked towards his allocated seat as the lesson began.

Today's first lesson was maths once again. Ugh why? The teachers must really hate us.

"So...a^2 + b^2 = c^2, understand?" My mind was doing wonders, continuously zoning in and out of the lesson. Everyone replied with the simple 'yes' but I could sense how unbothered they all were.

As the lesson was almost coming to an end I could feel someone's stare piercing through my skin. I ignored that fact once I heard the bell ring, indicating that it was finally break time.

Before I walked out the door I felt an arm reach over to tap my shoulder. My head whipped around and there stood Seonghwa. "Hi there, Jaerin. Can you please give me a tour around the school in your free time? Or we could spend break time together?" He had an innocent smile across his face so I had to agree on spending break together.

I walked him over to the cafeteria So I could buy some snacks and sit with the others. As I was paying for my snacks, Haechan came from behind me a planted a kiss on my cheek in surprise, my eyes widened and a red hue was visible on my face. Seonghwa stood awkwardly next to us as Haechan's arms were wrapped around my waist, his head nuzzled in my neck, leaving small kisses there.

I slowly pushed him off and walked over to the table where all the boys sat waiting for me. Seonghwa tagged along, "Guys this is Seonghwa, he transferred today and I have to look after him," I began. They all looked at him and smiled, waiting to finish their food until they introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm Jeno, this is Jaemin, that is Renjun, that is Jisung and Chenle and that one sitting there being clingy is Haechan," Jeno introduced everyone, individually pointing at each and every one of them. I chuckled at the comment that Jeno mentioned about Haechan.

Haechan leaned closer to my ear and lowly whispered, "I don't like sharing, princess. Why is all your attention on that new dude and not me?" He pouted. I laughed out loud, gaining a lot of attention from the students that sat in the hall. I lightly pushed him away as he pouted. Why is he being so clingy all of a sudden? Where are his 'girls' at?

The second and third lesson passed in a blur. And finally it was time for lunch. My stomach grumbled in the last few minutes of Science as we played a scientific game. The hunger was eating me alive, the noises leaving my stomach grew louder and louder by the second.

Bell ring

The clock currently struck 12:30 pm. A yawn escaped my mouth as I made my way to the cafeteria once again. As I patiently waited in the queue I noticed that Haechan was back at his old table. With his bitches surrounding him and Sooyoung sitting on his lap once again. He calls me princess but then he goes around like that. I thought shaking my head, disappointed in his actions that I quite frankly expected.

Lunch passed quickly because my mind was occupied by different thoughts and perspectives of Haechan's relationships. My eyes would consistently drift off to look at Haechan and 'his bitch' Sooyoung. My face remained stiff for the entire time, lips in a straight line as my eyes dropped closed.

Bell ring

I got up from the table and went to my final two lessons of the day: Music and then English. The rest of the day was filled with my thoughts drowning my mind and occasional tears slipping out the corner of my eyes.  I wiped the tears that stained my cheeks with the back of my hand until Seonghwa approached me.

"I've noticed that you're not feeling that well. Do you maybe wanna go to a cafe outside of school and take a break?" He asked. I felt bad having to decline his offer so I went along with it.

Author's POV

Jaerin and Seonghwa walked together to the cafe near the school. Usually Haechan would be waiting outside the gate for Jaerin but he was no where in sight. Jaerin sighed thinking that that bitch Sooyoung is the reason why Haechan is slowly drifting away from her.

They both arrived at the cafe and sat opposite each other, coffee laying in front of them with a cupcake on the side. They both talked about school and stuff for a few hours. The clock currently showed 17:49 pm.

Buzz buzz

"Sorry I have to take this call, I'll just be a minute," Seonghwa spoke before quickly getting out of his chair and stepping outside the cafe to resume his conversation.

Jaerin nodded as she watched him walk away. Now that no one was talking to her, her mind was now occupied by countless thoughts of Haechan once again.

Jaerin's POV

Buzz buzz

I looked at my phone screen and there is was. The person I didn't want to talk to at the moment. I watched the screen until the ringing stopped. Then after more calls started coming in.

Haechan is calling...
Accept | Decline

Haechan is calling...
Accept | Decline

Haechan is calling...
Accept \ Decline

I ignored each and every one of his calls. Once I realise that they stopped coming through I was suddenly flooded with a ton of messages.

Haechan

Hey
Princess, why are you not picking up?
It's getting late
Do you want me to come and get you?
Seen 18:36

Princess...
Are you mad?
Why are you leaving me on seen?
What's wrong?
Pick up please, I'm getting worried
Seen 18:45

Haechan is calling...
Accept | Decline

Haechan is calling...
Accept | Decline

Haechan is calling...
Accept | Decline

Haechan

Babe
Baby
Princess
Where are you? I miss you...

Ugh why does he have to make me soft every time? I feel bad for screening his calls.

Haechan is calling...
Accept | Decline

"Hello?" I spoke, my voice was small and it felt trapped.

"Baby, where are you? Why are you not at home? Where have you gone? What are you doing? Who are you with? Are you alone or no?" He threw questions at me, I could hear the concern in his voice.

"I'm at a cafe. I'm not at home because of you. I'm with Seonghwa..." my voice trailed off.

"Princess can you come home? I miss you," I tear was threatened to fall so I just let it slide down my cheek.

"Can you come and get me? I- I miss you too..." I hesitated to say the last bit so it came out in a whisper.

"Where are you? I'm coming now. It's almost 19:00 pm so I'm coming to get you," he said hurriedly.

"I'm at the cafe near the school, hurry please," I felt tired and I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"I'm on my way, princess. Just a few seconds away."

Seonghwa's POV

"Hello, sir." I began.

"Ahh hello seonghwa" a chuckle left his mouth.

"Jaerin is currently in a cafe with me. Right now my top priority is to befriend her and gain trust whilst delivering you all the information you'll need, sir." I continued.

"Haha okay Seonghwa. I need you to keep an eye on her. She has 6 days until NCT have to give her up or I'm going to get her myself and it'll be quite a problem for them."

"Yes, Mr Na. Currently her mind is occupied by someone that goes but the name Haechan. She seems mad or jealous of some sort.

A loud chuckle was heard at the other end of the call. "I'll check up on you in the next few day then, Seonghwa. Thank you."

"Anytime Mr Na. Bye," I ended the call retuning inside the shop to continue my mission.

Jaerin's POV

Seonghwa came back from his long phone call. "Sorry I took so long there was an emergency," he said.

"It's okay, Haechan's coming to pick me up about now so I'll be leaving," I spoke back.

"Oh okay," I could tell that he felt bad that our previous conversation was cut short.

We sat in silence until Haechan came to take me home. Only a few more minutes in silence and then Haechan was pacing around outside searching for the cafe. I watched him from inside, seeing where he was going, he seemed to have missed the location of the cafe from worry.

"Okay, he's here so I'm going to go now," I mentioned to Seonghwa who just aimlessly smiled and nodded. I took it as a signal to leave.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he said, honestly I don't want to see him again tomorrow because of how uncomfortable he made me and there was something about him that seemed very off. I shot him a smile and picked up my stuff and left.

The air outside was cool and refreshing so I stood in front of the cafe watching Haechan helplessly pace around the neighbourhood. I chuckled whilst watching him but he looked so worried so I decided to finally approach him.

Haechan is calling...
Accept | Decline

Haechan

Hello?
I'm here, where are you?
I can't find the cafe so I'm waiting by the lamp post

Hmm...lamp post?
What lamp post?

I watched him stand under the lamp post whilst continuing to text him. Every second I stepped closer and closer to him.

Um...the one by the park
Seen 19:00 pm

I waited a moment before approaching him from behind and going on my tiptoes to reach his ear, "I'm here," I whispered before bursting out in laughter.

He turned around with his eyebrows furrowed and pulled me in a warm, intoxicating hug. His arms were tightly wrapped around my small body while I stood frozen before lifted my hand to rub his back.

"Where the fuck were you?" He started, "I looked everywhere and I couldn't see that dumb cafe you apparently went to," his voice sounded very different to what it usually sounded like, it was more filled with worry and concern whereas before it was flirty and sometimes very annoying.

I pointed at the cafe I was at, watching him slap his forehead in disbelief. "I can't believe I didn't see that," I just plainly laughed.

"I missed you and thought you fucking ran away," he held me tight while snuggling his head in my neck while a tear dropped down his cheek, wetting my shirt.

I looked at him while smiling and wiped his tear away with my thumb. "Let's go home, hm?" I finally spoke, my lips pressed together in a line.

"Okay, bub. Let's go," he pulled me into the car and we were on the way home.

I walked into my room, the clock struck 20:00 pm so I quickly took a shower and started getting ready for bed. As soon as I dipped my leg onto my bed I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in," I shouted, loud enough for them to hear.

The door knob twisted and there stood Haechan, his hair was still wet from his shower and the strands almost covered his eyes. He stood at the door for a couple of seconds until I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

He took small steps towards my bed before lifting the covers and joining me. I turned my body to face him and he shifted closer to embrace me in a warm hug and hide his face in my neck whilst drawing invisible circles on my waist with his finger.

"I'm sorry..." his voice was small, almost trapped in his throat.

"About what?" I questioned.

"For making you so jealous that you felt the need to run away," his face lifted and faced me before his innocent face transformed into a naive one, replacing his smile with a smirk.

I pressed my lips into a thin line and looked down at him while shaking my head. I pushed his arm away, "Go away! And by the way I wasn't jealous. You weren't outside the school and Seonghwa offered to take me to the cafe. Who doesn't like free food?" I explained but it seemed as though he wasn't accepting that as an answer.

The next few minutes passed in silence until he spoke up, " I don't like Sooyoung. She just follows me everywhere and even though I've told her countless times to kindly fuck off she still appears and clings onto me."

"I didn't ask..." I began, "And I'm not jealous."

"Hmm you're face tells me something else. Yo, you're the one that replaced me with that new dude Seonghwa or whatever his name is." He was actually oblivious.

"Okay let's clear something up first. If you told her to kindly 'fuck off' then why is she sitting on your lap with you laughing," my blood started boiling as I was starting to get worked up about it.

"Bub, i don't know okay? It's not my fault her big ass ears aren't being used to listen to me," he tried to fight his case.

"Yes you do know and it is your fault for not making it clear enough," all was silent again until i spoke up once again, "Listen to me for one second yeah...? Please kindly get out of my room and fuck off!" I shouted, i know hat he wasn't expecting this petty conversation to go this far but i really wasn't in the mood for any bullshit at the moment. I was too tired for this conversation to continue.

"Princess..." he began sniffling, "I'm sorry, okay? Why are you even getting mad when we're not even together?"

Yeah we weren't even together but it had this much affect on me, the fuck?

"And I'm not going anywhere until you forgive me with a kiss," he puckered his lips and lifted his head. I pulled out my plushie and placed it on his lips as a joke, "Princess, what the fuck? Give me a kiss," he trying to act cute and it was getting out of hand.

"If you don't put that bitch in her place by tomorrow, I'll do it myself," he perked up his eyebrows as a smirk formed on his lips.

"Oh. So my baby is going to fight that bitch, huh? Can't wait," he moved his head from my neck to my pillow before connecting our lips. Our lips moulded together as he held the back of my head and tilted his to deepen the kiss. I broke the kiss in order to get some air before he reconnected our lips once again.

"I'll beat that bitch up and I'll make sure to break her plastic face," was the last thing I said before he chuckled and snaked his arm around my waist.

"That's my girl," he smiled. I could feel my face starting to burn up so I shyed away.

"I'm not your girl...yet," I whispered, but luckily he didn't hear me.

Within seconds sleep took over my soul and my eyes slowly bean to close. "I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too," I replied, followed by a light chuckle.

He looked at me and said, "I thought you were asleep. Why are you suddenly awake?" i could tell that his cheeks turned a bright red hue as he hid is face with his palms.

"I was awake so I could listen out for any secrets you were going to say. So now that you've said it, let's go to sleep."

"Goodnight, Princess," his voice vibrated against my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"Goodnight, Hyuck."

We both drifted asleep in each others arms, warm and cosy, it felt like home.

____________________________________

u n e d i t e d

1k?? Thanks guys...:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 502 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…
941K 33.4K 87
โ” ๐ฆ๐š๐Ÿ๐ข๐š / ๐ ๐š๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฎ # ้–“้•ใฃใŸ โ” ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐š๐ ๐ž โ€ข ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ " ๐ข'๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
41.7K 1.2K 21
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๏ผŽ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๏ผŽ...
68.4K 2.3K 20
๐–ฆน ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–ฃ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐–ผ๐—„ ๐—๐–บ๐—Œ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—†๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—’๐–พ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—‹๐—๐—’ ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–ผ๐—‹๐–พ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—†๐–พ๐—ˆ๐—‡๐–พ, ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‡๐—๐—Ž๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—’, ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—Œ ๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...