Malva's drug

By LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... More

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18 Vegas1
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 20 Vegas 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 30

811 18 10
By LolKayy02

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎ 3 months, 1 day before the wedding

I've been working out, and Blaise been working out with me.

Malik makes a lot of constant sounds blabbering alot which is cute, He love attention alot of it to.

The wedding colors were White and Gold. I know it's so weird. I guess but I love the color gold.

I had my dress picked out for today which I never though I'd ever say.

I looked at Malik whom was blabbering back to faze. Which was funny I could tell he was going to have a attitude.

I went to go find Blaise while Faze was playing with Malik.
What's crazy is my father don't really care for Malik.

I was walking to Blaise room, Your probably like aren't you supposed to share a room. We have our own rooms just in case we get tired of each other. Seeing we both like our space.

"Blaise!"

"Yeah?"

"I'm bored" I said trust falling onto him.

"Want to take Malik to the park?" Blaise asked me, I just nodded.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking at the load of papers.

"We need a family car, So I'm looking for another one"

I scrunched up my face to the word.

"Blaise we do not need a family car we have my car, and your car" I said the Blaise turned to look at me.

"Malva we don't need sports cars, we need modern" Blaise said in a duh tone.

"But then we won't look like the badass, hot parents when we drop Malik off at pre-school when he start" I pouted knowing I'm going to get my way on this.

"Fine only because you have a point" Blaise gave in.

"I've been thinking about returning to work after our honeymoon'" I brought up, Me and Blaise are both working people so I knew he would understand that I'm not a stay at home mom. Not that it's bad being one I just want to continue with the Mafia.

"That's good because we need a few missions done" Blaise said stacking up the papers.

THE NEXT DAY

We both decided not to have a Bachelorette party, Because we can go out and party even when married so we didn't see the point of it.

As soon as I woke up. The bridesmaids were already ready, Freya called her hairstylist to fix up my hair, I couldn't help but miss Malik, He stayed with Hayley and Faze last night.

Once my hair was wavy and ready, Freya did light makeup and then I had to change into my dress. Which was long white silk with a thigh slit. I hurried into my nude heels and then I put my engagement ring on the other hand.

I got Blaise a black wedding band for his ring. It just fits him.

Once I was ready I was waiting on my father to walk me down the aisle.

"You look beautiful" My father said linking arms with me.

"You cleaned up nicely yourself" I said smirking. As I walked down the aisle I immediately locked eyes with Blaise as tears welled up in my eyes. I noticed a singular tear fall from Blaise eye.

Once we made it up there I took the hand Blaise handed me.

" Sei bellissima" Blaise whispered in my ear.

"tuguardare bello" I said quite impressed with my Italian skills.

Then Rosie was our flower girl, While Ice handed us the rings.

Once the officiator started talking I zoned out.

"Malva, Vows" He said snapping me out of my trance.

""Because through all of this, you're the one thing that kept me from giving up. We constantly fought, Like Ice and fire constantly yet thunder and lightening. Never one without each other. I never knew I could love someone like I love you" I finished my short vows.

"Blaise vows"

Blaise cleared his throat before he started.

"It's funny how you can disguise love with hate, I hate her with all my heart, She is my enemy, And I'm hers that's how it ends. And honestly when I'm with her, I completely forget who I am." Blaise finished up as more tears fell down my face.

Once Ice handed us the rings he stepped back.

"Malva do you take Blaise to be you lawfully be your husband, through sickness and death through fights through mistakes ALWAYS AND FOREVER?"

"I do" I said before wiping my tears. AS I stuck my hand out Blaise smoothly slid the ring on my hand.

" Blaise do you take Malva to be you lawfully be your wife, through sickness and death through fights through mistakes ALWAYS AND FOREVER?"

"I do" Blaise said as I slid the ring on his finger.

"I may now pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride"

Blaise grabbed me by my waist pulling me into the kiss, Which I tried to keep PG but Blaise not so much.

AFTER PARTY

Then our song came on.

Take me to the rooftop
I wanna see the world when I stop breathing
Turning blue
Tell me, love is endless, don't be so pretentious
Leave me, like you do (like you do)

Blaise then took my hand and pulled me to the dancefloor.

"Thank you" I said softly swaying to the music.

Sorry, can't save me now
Sorry, I don't know how
Sorry, there's no way out (sorry)
But down, mm down

"For what?" Blaise asked as his nose scrunched up a bit.

"For being my person"

There was then a loud gun echoed my first reaction is to look for Malik. He was over in the corner with Hayley.

I pulled my gun from my holster.

As Blaise tried to run out.

"Blaise don't go out there we don't know who's all out there!" I yelled behind him. As he stopped in his tracks.

"Malva" As he turned around I seen blood gushing out of his chest.

"Blaise" I kneeled down to his level.

As he started coughing up blood my sobs got heavier.

"Blaise please don't leave me" I said trying to find a pulse.

"You agreed to always and forever" I sobbed hugging his body.

"This was supposed to be forever" I whispered out.

AT THE HOSPITAL.

I was pacing around while tears was falling out of my eyes just waiting for them to say he's ok, For them to tell me everything will be ok. That I won't be alone that Malik won't grow up without a father.

"Ma'am we have news" The nurse started.

"Blaise is fine" Was all i heard out before I rushed to his room to see him with different things plugged into him.

Whom ever did this I will get, regardless of who It is.

I sat in the chair next to Blaise. Grabbed his warm hand. As flash backs flooded my mind.

FLASHBACK

"Less talking more running" Blaise said just standing there.

"You just standing there" I resorted putting my hand on my hip

"Yet I can do more laps than you" Blaise challenged knowing I wouldn't back out.

"No you cannot" I said dramatically

----------------------------------------------------------------
"I don't dance" I tell Blaise as we sway.

"Well we'll see about that" Blaise said, making me chuckle.
------------
"Bl-" I was soon cut off by Blaise lips on mine. I was still in shock before I started kissing him back.
As Blaise arm snaked around my waist keeping me from falling.
The kiss started to deepening as Blaise slid his tongue in, Making a weird feeling appear in my stomach.
-----------
"Looking for a new pair of heels, though I might do sneakers" I said scrolling on my page.

"Potrei dire che sei bellissima con la mia felpa" Blaise said before walking to the table leaving me flustered literally.
----------

"Amara, I just want you to be happy" Blaise said.

"We'll I want you to be happy too"

"But I'm happy seeing you happy, I really am"
-----------

"Mhm nice to know, That note was truly something" Blaise said chuckling, I swear I probably looked reder then a tomato.

"Fine Blaise Berlusconi, I'm confessing my undying love for you, I have so many fantasies about you. I just want to marry you" I sarcastically said, Blaise smirk only grew larger.

------------

"Don't drop me" I said as Blaise hand traveled up my thigh.

"Tesoro, have some trust in me" Blaise said, making me groan but putting a little trust in him.

------

"I'm so unfit, carry me!!" I dramatically flapped my arms around.

"Malva we only walked two miles" Blaise simply replied.
----------

"SIE VERDAMMTE FOTZE ERHALTEN MEINEN WEG, DEN SIE VERDAMMT ABTRAGEN" I yelled out the window.

"Damn girl chill" Blaise said while doing something on his phone.
----

OVER

Recalling all of our memories brought tears to my eyes.

He has to wake up from this, I can't do this without Blaise.

There was beeping from the machine. A loud and constant beeping.

Nurses hurried in as one told be to wait out front.

Please don't give up on me.

I waited and waited.

Then a nurse came.

"He made it, and he's awake" She said as I rushed into Blaise room.

"Well nice to know I can still kill you" I smirked making my way over there.

I handed Blaise water as he downed it.

"How is Malik?" He asked immediately.

"Hayley" I simply responded. I didn't want Malik at the hospital with me, while I'm emotional.

"You scares me you dickhead" I said grabbing his hand.

"I wasn't going to leave you and Malik alone" Blaise mention.

Then He sat up scooted over.

"Blaise your still hurt literally" I stated the obvious.

"I'm fine" Blaise responded before pulling me next to him.

"We are fine" I smiled happily at the thought.

-------> 2 years later.

"If you don't get your ass back here" I yelled chasing a naked Malik around the house.

"Language around the child" Blaise said picking up Malik.

"Language my ass, that is a devil child" I said out of breath.

Malik just let out a loud chuckle.

"I'll get him dressed" Blaise said taking him to his room.

Right now we had a dinner at the team house, Malik is making us later than ever.

Malik then came running out of the room dressed. With his curly hair like Blaises.

Malik has my slight dimples, But everything else is Blaises. Maybe my nose but that's it, Blaise constantly tells me he acts like me, but I don't see it.

"Let's go" I said picking Malik up.

"What's shit?" Malik asked me tilting his head.

"You did this you fix it" Blaise told me.

"It's a bad word that we don't say now eat your fruit snakes and watch paw patrol" I said putting him in his car seat.

"I'm driving" I told Blaise snatching the Keys from him and getting in the drivers seat.

"Oh gosh" Blaise breathed out.

I was turning and the grandma going to cut me off.

"puttana! mi hai tagliato fuori, vecchia strega!" I mumbled at the lady.

"Amara calm down" Blaise said putting his hand on my thigh.

"I'm calm" I said pulling into the garage.

I unbuckled my seat belt as Blaise got Malik.

Once I opened the door Malik made his presence known.

"IM HERE!" He yelled out then ran into Faze arms. Faze and Malik bound is so cute.

"Malva!" Maya said acting like she don't be over my house 24/7.

"I seen you yesterday, where is Rosie?" I asked looking around.

"HERE!" She ran into my arm.

"Hey! That's my mommy lay off" Malik said a little jealous.

"Just like Blaise" Faze muttered.

Malik was protective over me just like Blaise.

"Hey Malik" Rosie said.

"Hello" he said seriously.

"Wanna see my new car set?" she asked him and Malik face glow up.

"Yes!" He said as they ran back to Rosie room.

Blaise mostly spoils Malik, He get a lot of toys but we don't want him to be entitled and spoiled so it's not a habit.

After dinner.
Blaise disappeared after dinner I went to find him in the flower garden.

"Blaise" I said letting him know I'm here.

"Malva"

Blaise pulled my arm down so I'm sitting in his lap.

"I love you"

"I love you to" I said kissing his cheek.

He was my drug..

My overdoes.

---

A/n that's it.

That's a wrap for Malvas drug ❤️❤️

Yes I'm crying.

Thank you for coming on this journey.

That's a wrap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 237 22
Hi everyone! Or...one person reading this. I Just wanted to firstly thank you for deciding to read this, and secondly I wanted to explain a couple th...
27.7K 897 25
Shes in love, madly in love with the wrong person. A person who cant give her what she wants. NO wont give her what she wants. Hermione Jean Granger...
11.6K 206 104
‎ ‎ † • Morozov - Arranged to Love • Sometimes, the Universe makes weird decisions...
145K 2.2K 50
Monaco, the land of the rich and famous. That's what they say atleast, but we were like two rebels, who couldn't stop messing around.