✧*̥˚RUlE BREAKER *̥˚✧ J.M 1

By jjstruelove

Kooks were known for their class, wealth, and overall being snobby stuck up people. Pogues were known for th... More

Rule breaker.
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱.
𝗵𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 !

𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

4.9K 80 12
By jjstruelove

𝗖𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗲...

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻

Pushing the plants out of their faces as they collectively walked together. The flashing sensor lights threw them all off.

Sarah gasped at the lights flickered on, "Shit!"
John B tugged Sarah, "Oh, shit!"

"Go, go, go, go. Flashlights!" Aria warned, them all running towards a short pavement wall.

"It's on strobe!" JJ whined, "Flashlights." Kie pushed the object to the ground.

JJ laid his head back against the wall, panting loudly. "Shh!" Aria fixed her low ponytail, "Okay, so she has motion sensor lights."

"We could, uh... move really slowly, maybe?" JJ suggested stupidity. Pope stared at him dumbfounded, "That's not how it works."

"Oh, shit. Let's throw a rock at it." John B threw out, keeping his gaze on the house behind him.

"What?" Pope scoffed, "That's a really good idea. Let the axe murderer know that we're here." Aria shook her head, agreeing with Pope.

Aria placed her palm on her thigh, leaning her head against JJ's shoulder. "Throw a rock at it?"

John B raised his eyebrows, tilting his head to the side, "You have a better idea?"

"Literally anything but that." Kie groaned.

Aria pushed herself up, a memory popping into her head. "What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch. We used to play hide-and-seek here as kids." She gestured from her to Sarah.

Sarah's eyes widened, the flashback hitting her also. "And if we were brave enough, we'd go all the way up to the porch. I've seen it."

John B immediately shut them down, "No, no. You're not going in the house alone."

"And for once I agree with John B, you aren't going." JJ patted his girlfriends shoulder.

Aria stared at JJ, challenging him. "Watch me."

"Crain chops people into pieces." JJ fought, "If you believe that, but she's like what, 85?" Aria glanced between the Pogues.

"Yeah, somethin' like that." The blonde shrugged, "She's probably barely still kicking." Aria stood.

"Here. I'll go with you guys." Kie joined Sarah and Aria, standing up.

"We'll wait for your signal." Pope sent the girls a thumbs up.

Aria quickly turned back around and bent down to reach JJ, his face scrunching up into confusion. She grabbed his jawline and pulled their lips to meet, kissing him gently.

"I love you, JJ." She whispered against his lips. His eyes widened in shock. Before he could say anything she turned on her feet and jogged to catch up with her friends.

"Hey! Be safe." John B called after them, "We will." Sarah waved.

JJ recovered from his slight shock, "Be safe." He caressed Popes face. "I'll be so safe."

"I'll be safe for you."

John B groaned loudly, "Can you guys stop? Stop!
I'm gonna kill you."

Pope laughed, looking up at John B. "But how would that keep us safe?"

Aria searched the porch for the breakers but there was nothing, "She must have a generator plugged into the main power supply."

"Shh..." Kie hushed them, looking for the breakers.

Sarah stood next to Aria, trying to rekindle there memory of this place, "Where are the breakers?"

Aria placed her hand softly on a wire, following it. "What is this?"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no." Sarah whined, trailing the long wore with her own eyes, "Shit." Kie but her lip, joining in on their search.

"It goes inside." Sarah gulped.

Aria ran a stressed hand over her hair, her flashlight shaking in palm. As much as she didn't want to go in the house, especially without JJ, she had no choice. They had made it too far to back down.

The door creaked loudly as Sarah pushed it opening, a cat yowling. The girls scurried along the entrance, looking for the breakers.

The glass tinkled as she opened it, "Hey." Kie whispered, telling her to be quiet.

"Yeah. Yeah." Aria ran her finger tips over the buttons, "Oh." Sarah stared at the room.

With one switch, the house powered down, every light source turning off. "They did it. Go time." JJ stood up, the boys following him.

"So, let's do it." Pope encouraged, "Three, two..." John B counted but impatient JJ already started walking away.

"Just... just... just go." JJ trailed, walking towards the house. "Holy crap, you know what this is? It just hit me. Pope, look." JJ gestured, "This is C.H.U.D. Full C.H.U.D."

John B stared at him in confusion, turning to Pope he asked, "What is he talking about?"

"Cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers! Have you guys not seen that film?" JJ asked, shocked.

"No. Can't say I have, no." John B rolled his lips into his mouth. "It's actually a good film. It's about cannibals that live in the sewers and under New York City, and it's like..." JJ explained.

"Shut up! Shut up!" John B whisper screamed at him. "How deep do you think this is, Pope?"

Pope sighed, looking down at the large drop in front of him, "I don't know."

The sound of footsteps creaking had the three girls gasping and leaning against the wall, "Shit."

"Hey, boys. I have one request." John B said as he was all harnessed up.

"Yeah?" Pope and JJ said together, "Don't drop me." John B smiled.

"Whoa!" JJ hissed, tightening his grip on the rope as JB lowered down.

"You're gonna die first, for sure." Pope held the rope, "Got ya."

"All right, just keep payin' it out nice and slow like that." JJ encouraged, pulling the rope back.

"Here we go. Keep goin'."

"Wait, hold on one second. I'm gonna get situated." John B paused them, fixing himself.

"You good?" Pope asked, not realizing how distracted they got as John B plummeted a bit down the well.

"Oh, shit! John, shit!" JJ tried to readjust his grip. "Whoa! What..." John B yelled.

"Jesus!" JJ grunted, "John B!"

John B grunted loudly, "I told you not to drop me!" JJ peered over the edge, looking down. "You good, man?"

"What the hell was that?" John B whined. "Little technical difficulties." JJ huffed, situating his grip once again.

"Keep going, slow!" Pope hissed. "Okay, we're gonna start paying you out again, all right?"

The girls were still huddled in the corner, hoping that the noise was just an animal. But unfortunately the loud noises had woken Mrs. Crain.

"Shit." Aria pinched her eyes shut as the thumping began louder.

"Okay. Okay. All right, keep goin'." JJ and Pope tugged the rope up. "All right. Keep it comin'." Their loud grunts filled the air.

"Hey. Hey, we got 15 feet left." Pope groaned, watching the wire shorten. "Are you getting close to the bottom?"

John B looked down but didn't see anything, the only thing in sight was the pitch black, "I can't tell.
Just... just keep goin'. Give me more."

They continued to drop him lower and lower, until John B ordered for them to stop, "Whoa! Stop!"

"I'm hangin' over some sewage-water lookin' shit." JB examined the dirty water.

"You want back up?" Pope asked. John B let his feet dangle for a second, contemplating his decision. "Keep goin', I guess..."

JJ let the rope slip out of his hands gently, "Nice and slow."

John B got closer to the water, the harsh stench hitting his nose. "Here we go."

"Okay."

"Okay, okay! I'm at bottom." John B breathed out, his voice shaking a bit as he entered the water.

Pope leaned his hands on the cement, "How is it down there?" John B flashed his light at the brown tinted water, "It's worse than I thought."

The loud thumping got closer to Kie and them, Aria slapping her hand over her mouth. "It's... it's late, Leon." Mrs. Crain croaked, "Too late."

"You find any gold?" JJ asked, joining Pope and placing his hands on the ledge.

"Uh, nothin' yet." John B searched but felt something hit against his foot, "Wait. I think I felt something with my foot."

He exhaled, "Here goes nothin'." And with that he went under the water, retrieving the item with his hand. His eyes nearly bulged out of his head as he stared at the skeleton. "Mr. Crain."

"JJ! Hey, pull me up! Pull me up! Come on, man! Go!" John B screamed, dropping the skeleton back into the dirty water.

"Pull him up! Come on, pull him up!" Pope rushed, JJ gripping on to the rope and tugging.

"Go! Come on! Pull me up! Come on! Pull me up! Pull me up! Come on!" John B gasped, clawing to get out.

"Shit!" JJ planted his feet on the ground, pulling. John B found a small entrance at the side of the well, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Wait! Hey, I think I found something."

"Hey, John B! What'd you say?" JJ yelled, hearing his best-friends muffled voice. "Just give me a minute. Hold on."

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
this was written in like a mix of povs,
it switched from the girls and the boys bc
i didn't wanna miss out on any of the key details.
that's it, love y'all 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 53 12
Rebecca Maybank has a crappy life. Her father is always drunk and abusive towards her and her brother, and the two siblings almost never see eye-to-e...
8.7K 84 25
Olivia is from the Outer Banks, specifically the Cut, which is where the less fortunate people live and they're known as Pogues. The people on the o...
112K 1.6K 50
what happens when a girl afraid of hurt and heartbreak finds comfort in her best friend who breaks hearts nearly every week? Aria Millies is the Pog...
10.2K 132 26
Aria Campbell, Kildares finest. Daughter of the riches. She was a Kook at heart, but that was until she fell into the arms of JJ Maybank. Son of the...