Such a Hufflepuff (George Wea...

By _rachel111_

You were always a very kind girl. You grew up as a muggle but you were a pureblood. This story will start at... More

Back Home
Doodles
Halloween
Chocolate
Spaghetti
Christmas
Presents
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Advice
The breakup
The train
Tri-wizard Tournament
Champions
The first task
Egg
Jealous?
✨Therapy✨
The Yule Ball
Almost fight
Detention
Problems
Easy option
Party🕺
K-i-s-s-i-n-g
Holding hands
Midnight visitor
Goodbye
Back home (again)
Detention, but make it ✨worse than before✨
Helicopter boyfriend
Caught redhanded
Almost Christmas
Sleeping bag
Nightmares
CHRISTMAS :)))))
The love triangle +1
The quill
Pogo stick
Crumpled letters
The shop
The grand opening
The battle
Missed you
Epilougue

The grand exit

2.8K 76 87
By _rachel111_

"Stop laughing!" Charlotte scolded Fred

"What? It's funny!" He chuckles.

"She could've gotten the quill again!"

"Yea, now I'm just being threatened to be expelled" I shrug.

"What!?" Charlotte gasps.

"Calm down it's not like Umbitch actually has the power to expel y/n, she isn't headmistress" Fred scoffs.

"But Dumbledore isn't here" Charlotte reminds him.

"Whatever, I don't think it's that big of a deal, don't know what Georgie'll think, though." He shrugs.

"Think of what?" George asks, strolling over.

"Where've you been?" I question.

"Not important right now, what will I think of what?" He looks at the three of us.

"Y/n's being threatened by Umbridge for her to be expelled" Charlotte explains.

"Jeez, what did you do now?" He looks at me.

"Don't act like you're all innocent, you've done much worse in the past." I say back.

"Yeah, but you haven't."

"Whatever"

"You know what I'm thinking Freddie?" George smirks.

"You'd think she'd want to?" Fred questions him.

"Maybe if we ask..." George ponders and then turns his glance to me "y/n, Fred and I were planning to- leave school a little early this year and getting our revenge on Umbridge whilst doing so...would you consider maybe- joining us?" He asks.

"No!" Charlotte cries "you already took her away from me once! I am not having to bear the rest of this year alone. And it's our last year! What if we never see each other again!"

"Uhm- I think you're forgetting you're my girlfriend" Fred says.

"Yeah well I'm not coming with."

"But we'll still see you"

"I-" she sighs.

"No, I'll stay, you two have your fun pranking Umbridge and leaving." I interrupt her.

"Ok, but you better write me," George says "we're leaving tomorrow"

I nod, I would miss him, but he would be going to do what he loved.

"We should be going to bed" Charlotte said standing up.

"We'll see you off tomorrow, don't worry" I tell the twins and then head for the common room with Charlotte.

"Whoa Char, what's with the big rush?" I ask as she quickly walks to our dorm.

Once she gets into our dorm she pulls me into a big hug.

"I am so so sorry!" She cries "I'm just- going to miss Fred so much and if you left I'd have no one! I'm being selfish I'm sorry!"

"No, you aren't" I assure her "I was being selfish when I left you alone for Christmas. But I just want you to know now, that every waking moment until we leave I will be with you." I smile.

She pulls out of the hug and wipes her eyes.

"You must think I'm such a cry baby" she sighs, sitting down on my bed.

I sit down next to her and wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"I've never thought you were a cry baby, Char. Please don't try and hide your emotions in front of me, ever." I tell her.

"You're the best friend I could ever ask for" she says.

"No, I'm not. A better friend would have opened that door you slammed in my face at Christmas and stayed"

"Aren't you glad I made you go, though? Certain sources have told me about you and George, cuddling" she smirks.

"Oh, shut up!" I say and lay down.

"It was just because of my nightmares" I sigh.

"You get them too?" She asks.

I nod, though it had been about a month since I last did.

"We're both messes, aren't we?" Charlotte says, lying down next to me.

"I'd rather be a mess with you, then emotionally stable with someone else"

"Because I'm awesome right?" Charlotte grins.

"Yeah, but not as awesome as me" I reply.

"True, true," Charlotte nods.

"You also know that it will be you obligation to cuddle me when I have nightmares now, right?"

"I'm prepared to make that sacrifice." She says.

***

The next day, we had a free period which just so happened to be at the same time the fifth years were taking their DADA Owls.

"Cmon Char, we have to go if we want to see them one last time." I urged her.

"Ok, ok" she sighed, wiping her eyes.

"Wow, you really like him." I laughed.

"I'm just gonna miss him"

"I know...but hey, maybe we can go visit them over the summer, if they're not too busy setting up the shop" I shrug.

"Yeah" she nods.

We head out of the common room and down to a deserted corridor where the twins were. Grinning mischievously and talking in hushed whispers.

"Hey" I said approaching them.

They whipped their heads to look at me and relaxed when it was just me and Charlotte.

"Don't scare us like that" Fred hissed.

"Calm down. How's the prank coming?" I asked.

"Good, we're just about ready" George says, focusing on something.

"Well, we just came to say goodbye" I say.

"Oh, right." George stood up.

"I'm gonna miss you!" Charlotte cries and hugs Fred.

He stands there for a second, in shock. But then hugs her back.

They hug for a few seconds, but then break apart and start kissing.

I turn away and look at George who rolled his eyes. He looked and me and started making mock of them by making missy noises with his lips as he turned around and rubbed his back while hugging himself.

I chuckled but then he turned back to me.

"I am going to miss you" I sigh.

"Wouldn't expect anything else" he grins. "And uh- I might not be able to write you because I'll be busy with the shop, you know?"

"Don't worry, I've got a supply"

"What?" He looks at me confused.

"Uh- nothing," I say quickly.

"You have to come for opening day, it'll be awesome!" He say excitedly.

"Wouldn't expect anything else" I smile.

"It's time Georgie" Fred says. Him and Charlotte had finished their make-out session.

"Good luck" I say and give him a peck on the cheek.

"You missed" He smirks.

"Aww, that's a shame" I jokingly pout my lip.

He leans in, to kiss me but at the last second I move my head so he kisses my cheek.

He pulls away and his me an offended look.

"You're gonna be late Georgie" I tease.

He glares at me and then grabs my face so I can't turn away and kisses me again.

"Bye" he grins and goes over to meet Fred.

I feel my face flush and walk back over to Charlotte.

"See you later, Ladies!" They shout and take off on their brooms.

Charlotte and I turn to each other and sigh.

It was quiet for a moment when all of a sudden we heard explosions and shrieks coming from a ways away.

We run to where sounds were coming from and see Umbridge running out of the doors, being chased by fireworks that looked like a dragon.

Charlotte and I burst out laughing as the rest of the fifth years run out of the room, Fred and George flying out of the castle on their brooms.

We followed suit and ran out of the castle.

The twins had yelled something but we just missed it, thought the one thing I did catch was,

"Y/N Y/L/N IF YOU'RE LISTENING I LOVE YOU!"

I feel myself turn into a blushing mess and try to cover my face in my robes.

And then, they were gone.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT GUYS.
But anyways, it was my birthday on Monday and I got Fred and Georgie's wands and Luna's glasses from hbp.
AND I finished my presentation on bread for class so...that's cool ig.
Have a great day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259 3 24
You are Y/n Snape, daughter of Severus Snape. This is your First Year at Hogwarts. Will you become friends with a certain Trio? What house are you go...
50.7K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
1.9K 84 24
This is my first story so sorry if it's not that good. A little background info: you are a fourth year at Hogwarts and a Gryffindor, you zone out a l...
12.6K 778 72
Y/N is a gifted Hufflepuff witch, the best in her year. She was a hatstall . She is a muggleborn. Cedric and her are chilhood bestfriends and are ins...