~ Tales From The SMP Preferen...

Par AreebaDazzle

Basically I think I am the first person to do something like this! I don't really see much of Tales From The... Plus

Welcome + Information!
Information on Oneshots!
Format for Requesting Oneshots!
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 && 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
↠ How You Two Meet ↞
↠ Age Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ What They Like/Love About You ↞
↠ When Did They Realize Their Feelings For You ↞
↠ Height Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ Who Your Sibling Is ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt.1 ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt. 2↞
↠ Nicknames For Each Other ↞
↠ What Would You Steal From Them ↞
↠ What They Do That Makes You Flustered ↞
↠ Big Spoon Or Little Spoon ↞
↠ Who's More Jealous? You or Him ↞
↠ How They Act When They Are Jealous ↞
↠ Where They Like to Kiss You ↞
↠ What They Do When You're Sick ↞
↠ How You Guys Cuddle ↞
↠ Their Love Language ↞
↠ When They Walk In On You Changing ↞
↠ When You're Being Clingy Towards Them ↞
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ranbob Includes...
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ran Includes...
𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #1
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #2
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Angst Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Valentine's Day Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #1
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➶ Ranbob Headcanons ➴
➶ Ran Headcanons ➴
➶ Mason Headcanons ➴
➶ Catboy! Corpse Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #3 ➴
➶ John John Headcanons ➴
➶ John John Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #4 ➴
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➳ Ranbutler Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #2
➳ Zachary Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #2
𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
・❥・Ranbob Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #2
𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Run Away With You {Ranbutler x Reader}
The Story Of A Merling And An Enderman Hybrid {Ranbob x Reader}
I Loved You But You Loved Him {Ranbutler x Reader}
A New World And A Lost World {Ranbob + Reader}
Growing Feelings {Ran x Reader} Part I
I Never Regret Falling In Love With You Princess {Ran x Reader} Part II
That's What Friends Are For {Zachary + Reader}
Put Your Head On My Shoulder {Ranbob x Reader}
It's Not Your Fault... You Weren't in Control of Yourself... {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Heal Scars {Ran x Reader}
His Promise {Ranbob x Reader} Part II of Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Awkward Love {Ranbutler x Reader}
Fight or Flirt {Ran x Reader}
Ferris Wheel of Love {Zachary x Reader}
It's Okay Little One... I Won't Hurt You {Ranbob + Reader}
Late Night Cuddles {Ash x Reader}
A Merling's Kiss {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Kill {Ran x Reader}
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 && 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
⇱ Incorrect Quotes #1 ⇲
In Memory of the Blood God Who Fell [A/N]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #2

438 17 14
Par AreebaDazzle

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Ran will most definitely read books with you. he mostly likes to read books during his free time and would sometimes read it with you cause both of you love reading together in general.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Ran loves your optimistic personality along with your laugh. He finds it very contagious cause it also seems to make him smile when he sees you laughing or smiling and it just helps him throughout his bad days.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

If you're feeling down, Ran would try and make you feel better even though he's not really the best at doing it but you either way feel better.

None of you have panic attacks so that's actually a good thing.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Ran's not really the one to think too much of their future and just hopes that they would be happy with each other as long as they are with each other.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Ran is pretty much the passive one along with you as well. It actually makes both your relationships pretty smooth and good.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Both of you wouldn't really fight. You guys are in a well and healthy relationship and sure you both do make mistakes but it's nothing too bad.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Ran is happy that you;re always there for him when he needs it. He's really grateful to have you with him and someone who accepts who he is and doesn't hate him for who he is. You're the reason he smiles most of the time.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

He's not really the one to hide and would tell everything to you but there are things he doesn't wnat you to worry about him but he knows how upset you get when he doesn't tell you whatever is bothering him so he tells you anyways.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

Ran's personality may have slightly changed because of you. He's way more happier than usual when you first met him cause back then he didn't smile much and was pretty closed off.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it? 

Ran is the type of person who doesn't really show much jealousy around but he will eye the person who's flirting with you in a threatening way so they get the message and as if his height wasn't already intimidating enough.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

In your opinion, yes Ran is a good kisser. The first kiss you two shared was short but it was full of love and gentle.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

Ran would most definitely take you out to your favorite place and confess his feelings for you, which you accept. He's not much of a romantic guy but it's the thought that counts.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?

Both you and Ran are just teenagers so he hasn't really thought of the while marriage thing just yet but if he did, he would most likely take you to your favorite spot and propose there to you.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o?

Ran would mostly call you 'Angel' cause you're like an Angel to him and no one can say otherwise.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

When he knows that he's in love, his face flushes with a green hue as he feels butterflies in his stomach. At first he thought that he came up with something but he later learned that he wa sin love and Jackie and Watson basically noticed it.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

Ran isn't the one for PDA and it's the same for you. Both of you prefer to hold hands or cuddle at home cause it's much more peaceful than the outside.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

Ran normally can't look at someone too long in the eyes or just make eye contact with them cause it makes him irk up and slightly annoyed but it doesn't bother him if you look him in the eye or when he does that with you.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

Ran isn't much of the romantic type but he tries. he would mostly hold you or cuddle you which would always make you happy. You wouldn't call it cliche or anything considering you love it either way.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

Ran believes tat you can achieve your goal as a fighter once you get the hang of things. He does train with you nearly everyday so you can get even better than the last time he saw you fighting at the arena. He saw you were strong but not strong against him but he didn't care if you lost or not.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

Ran just does what he normally does and doesn't really know what else to do but he does like spending time and reading books with you and takes small walks at night in the park.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

Ran knows you a lot more than you think considering he would sometimes see you over working yourself and would tell you to rest cause it's not good for you. Both of you are pretty much empathetic towards each other.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

Both you and Ran do have other things to do in life but you guys both know that your relationship is important too. It's worth in comparison to many things in their life.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

When he sees that you have fallen asleep on the couch as you were waiting for him to come back, he would smile and gentle pick you up and lay you down on both your shared bed and put a blanket over you and give you a small kiss on the forehead so you can sleep more better.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

Ran is pretty affectionate even when he thinks he's not considering he would give you lots of cuddles and small kisses when he just feels clingy towards you or just wants to give you affection and all.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

Both od you will be missing each other a lot more than you both think cause it will be hard but you both can handle it even if it takes too long for one of you to come back.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

Ran is willing to go to great lengths for both of your relationship but he's not sure what he wants to do but it will come to him eventually.

Author Notes: I honestly died from writing this

It took a while but yeah!

I liked writing this though!

I hope you guys liked it!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

255K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
33.2K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
92K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
50.6K 6.3K 18
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...