~ Tales From The SMP Preferen...

By AreebaDazzle

Basically I think I am the first person to do something like this! I don't really see much of Tales From The... More

Welcome + Information!
Information on Oneshots!
Format for Requesting Oneshots!
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 && 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
↠ How You Two Meet ↞
↠ Age Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ What They Like/Love About You ↞
↠ When Did They Realize Their Feelings For You ↞
↠ Height Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ Who Your Sibling Is ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt.1 ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt. 2↞
↠ Nicknames For Each Other ↞
↠ What Would You Steal From Them ↞
↠ What They Do That Makes You Flustered ↞
↠ Big Spoon Or Little Spoon ↞
↠ Who's More Jealous? You or Him ↞
↠ How They Act When They Are Jealous ↞
↠ Where They Like to Kiss You ↞
↠ What They Do When You're Sick ↞
↠ How You Guys Cuddle ↞
↠ Their Love Language ↞
↠ When They Walk In On You Changing ↞
↠ When You're Being Clingy Towards Them ↞
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ranbob Includes...
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ran Includes...
𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #1
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #2
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Angst Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Valentine's Day Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #2
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➶ Ranbob Headcanons ➴
➶ Ran Headcanons ➴
➶ Mason Headcanons ➴
➶ Catboy! Corpse Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #3 ➴
➶ John John Headcanons ➴
➶ John John Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #4 ➴
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➳ Ranbutler Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #2
➳ Zachary Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #2
𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
・❥・Ranbob Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #2
𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Run Away With You {Ranbutler x Reader}
The Story Of A Merling And An Enderman Hybrid {Ranbob x Reader}
I Loved You But You Loved Him {Ranbutler x Reader}
A New World And A Lost World {Ranbob + Reader}
Growing Feelings {Ran x Reader} Part I
I Never Regret Falling In Love With You Princess {Ran x Reader} Part II
That's What Friends Are For {Zachary + Reader}
Put Your Head On My Shoulder {Ranbob x Reader}
It's Not Your Fault... You Weren't in Control of Yourself... {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Heal Scars {Ran x Reader}
His Promise {Ranbob x Reader} Part II of Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Awkward Love {Ranbutler x Reader}
Fight or Flirt {Ran x Reader}
Ferris Wheel of Love {Zachary x Reader}
It's Okay Little One... I Won't Hurt You {Ranbob + Reader}
Late Night Cuddles {Ash x Reader}
A Merling's Kiss {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Kill {Ran x Reader}
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 && 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
⇱ Incorrect Quotes #1 ⇲
In Memory of the Blood God Who Fell [A/N]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #1

792 17 188
By AreebaDazzle

A = Attractive (What do they find attractive about the other?)

He finds your kind nature and personality pretty attractive. He loves how you smile even during the darkest times and would always find a way to cheer him up whenever he's feeling down.

You love his eyes the most and his personality. Considering he doesn't mind small eye contact so it's not a problem. You just like getting lost in them.

B = Baby (Do they want a family? Why/Why not?)

Considering that's like a few years away for him to even think about this considering he and you are both 16-17 but when the time comes, he does plan on having a family with you. He's just not so sure about things right now and doesn't want to think about it right now.

C = Cuddle (How do they cuddle?)

He'll just sit beside you and pick you up on his lap and just hug and cuddle you whenever he feels like cause he feels like he's not giving enough attention/affection to you so he just thinks you deserve it.

D = Dates (What are dates with them like?)

He'll most definitely take you on walks around the park or just in a peaceful yet beautiful areas which are quiet and nice. He's a really simple guy and you like it that way. Anything coming from him pretty special to you.

E = Everything (You are my ____ (e.g. my life, my world...))

"You're my Guardian Angel." That's basically one of the few things he loves to tell you considering he calls you 'Angel' most of the time and you find it pretty nice and you like it. You couldn't ask for anything else.

F = Feelings (When did they know they were in love?)

For Ran it took a whole eight months to figure out that he had really fallen in love with you. Now he wasn't at first pretty familiar with his emotions and feelings much considering he's a pretty closed off guy who doesn't talk much but he had talked with Watson and Jackie to figure out his emotions for you which were love.

For you it was pretty much after three months you started to have a crush on him but you pushed the feelings aside thinking he wouldn't like you back but you were shocked when he did return his feelings.

G = Gentle (Are they gentle? If so, how?)

He's first thought is to be gentle with you considering he is an enderman and you are a whole different species which is a human so that's one of the first things he has to deal with. He doesn't want to accidentally hurt you or anything and he's always asking for consent before doing anything.

H = Hands (How do they like to hold hands?)

He's not much for holding hands in public which is the same with you but you guys mostly hold them when you two are at home or just some place quiet and lonely cause that is when both of you are comfortable with hand holding.

I = Impression (What was their first impression?)

He didn't really know what to think of you when he saw you for the first time other then see how positive and cheerful you are and pretty optimistic but not too optimistic which was fine by him. He did become used to talking with you considering you always gave him space and wouldn't bother him when he didn't want to talk which he liked.

You were pretty fascinated by him to be honest. You haven't really met any endermen hybrids up close so you were pretty awed by him and found him interesting.

J = Jealousy (Do they get jealous?)

He gets jealous not that easily and doesn't show that he is, but when he sees a person flirting with you then he'll get jealous but not show it. He'll just stay where he is or come up behind you and give a death stare at the person flirting which will make then scared and walk away quickly. 

K = Kiss (How do they kiss? Who initiated the first kiss?)

Believe it or not, it was Ran who initiated the first kiss. Sure he may not seem like one to do it but he did which surprised you a lot. Though at least he's more bolder than you when it comes to kissing, considering he's the one to always come up and give you a kiss or peck on the lips. He just likes to see you flustered sometimes.

L = Love (Who says 'I love you' first?)

Surprise surprise, it's the man himself and basically you as well but he literally started it and you went after a few seconds though of course both of you accepted each others feelings so yeah that's technically it.

M = Memory (What's their favourite memory together?)

One of his favorite memories is the time when he had confessed his feelings to you and he remembers how nervous he was back then thinking you wouldn't return them but you did and it has made him very happy.

N = Nickel (Do they spoil? Do they buy the person they love everything?)

Ran doesn't plan on spoiling you at all and you don't want to be spoiled by him either. Though he will buy you gifts on special occasions. Basically he'll buy you anything that reminds him off you or just simple bouquet of your favorite flowers.

O = Orange (What colour reminds them of their other half?)

The colors, black, maroon and green remind you of him the most. You just think the colors suit him a lot. When it comes to Y/F/C, it reminds him of you a lot and would basically just smile when he sees it.

P = Pet names (What pet names do they use?)

Ran mostly calls you 'Angel' considering you are an Angel in his eyes and he just thinks the nickname suits you.

You just call him Ran or 'Ender Boy' and he doesn't mind at all really.

Q = Quaint (What is their favourite non-modern thing?)

Both of you like to practice sparring and sword fighting with each other. It's technically a non-modern thing you both love doing and enjoy it too.

R = Rainy Day (What do they like to do on a rainy day?)

Ran will most definitely just stay inside considering him and water don't mix very well and it will just hurt him but he does love looking at it from inside. He's basically like his ancestor, Ranboo.

You also prefer staying in with Ran and watch as the droplets of water fall form the cloudy grey skies. It's pretty peaceful to say the least.

S = Sad (How do they cheer themselves/others up?)

When he's sad, you basically just come up to him and hug him and do everything in your power to cheer him up and you don't care if it takes a whole day to do so.

When you're sad, he just hugs you from behind and holds you close while muttering sweet nothings to you and rubbing your back to calm you down when you cry or something.

T = Talking (What do they like to talk about?)

Both of you like talking about random things or just about your day and stuff. Nothing too big or anything. Just random things.

U = Unencumbered (What helps them relax?)

When you hum to him while cuddling it helps him to relax quite a lot. He also relaxes quite more when you sing but you don't sing that much considering you are a bit shy when it comes to that so you mostly hum but you would sing as well.

V = Vaunt (What do they like to show off? What are they proud of?)

He's not the guy to show things or someone off. Though there are times when he shows off his fighting skills which you find really cool and would love to learn his skills as well to get better at sword fighting.

W = Wedding (When, how, where do they propose?)

He hadn't really planned on the whole proposing thing considering you two are still young. But he'll basically propose to you on both your anniversary and where he took you on your first date which will make it a pretty great place for proposals and whatnot.

X = Xylophone (What's their song?)

Perfect - Ed Sheeren. Funny enough it actually suits you cause he just finds you perfect even if you have flaws and there are times when he thinks he doesn't deserve someone like you and that you deserve someone better than him but he's overall happy that you chose him and you're glad to choose someone like him to love.

Y = Yes (Do they ever think of getting married/proposing?)

Marriage/proposing really hasn't crossed his mind just yet considering you're both young teenagers who are in love with each other but he would love to spend the rest of his days with you so of course he will do all those.

Z = Zebra (If they wanted a pet, what would they get?)

If both of you wanted to keep a pet for yourselves then you'll most likely get a cat as a pet. Both of you seem to love cats a lot so there's a high chance you'll get one or two. He'll basically agree to getting one with you anyways.

Author Notes: Funny enough these alphabets make me feel single and lonely in life! TvT

Though we can all agree that Ran was the best Tales from the SMP: The Pit character and deserved more screen time! <3

He's a very interesting character in my opinion and no one can say otherwise! >:3

Though I hope you all liked this!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 19K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
14.2K 550 26
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
252K 38.9K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
91.8K 2.3K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...