The boy next door

By btsximajin

《 "Hey", he said smiling leaning against the balustrade. He let his gaze wander over me and stopped at my... More

Before you read <3
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
INFO
Chapter 56

Chapter 49

23.1K 751 236
By btsximajin

"YES!! FINALLY FREE", Soojung yelled and everyone around me took a shot including me, of course.

I pulled a face at the bitter taste of the strong alcohol burning in my throat. I hissed and shook my head vigorously.

It was Saturday evening and Jungkook had decided to throw a graduation party at his house which everyone welcomed happily because we were all in the mood for celebration.

Today there were more people than usually because almost the whole year was invited and many brought friends from other schools along.

But no one seemed to mind the crowded house since everyone was in a great mood and the more people with the will to party the better.

I felt like I finally really was free.

As I downed another shot it was almost like all the last residues of the sorrow and pain were washed away.

We were all sitting in a circle either on the couch or on the carpet on the floor. I was sitting at the right end of the couch and resting against the back of the couch.

After playing a few rounds of a card drinking game, everyone started chatting until Soojung wanted to make a toast.

I knew that I wasn't the only one who began to feel more and more tipsy as the slurred words became more frequent and the laughter louder.

Taehyung and Soo were all over each other and I had to turn away to not witness any naughty things.

"Having fun?", a deep voice sounded right next to my head brushing the fine hair behind my ear.

"What the...?", I said loudly with a pounding heart and turned to the side to Jungkook's grinning face, "have you lost your mind? You almost scared me to death!"

"I take that as a yes", he said laughing and walked around the couch to stand in front of me, "move up."

"Um, no. There's no space for you to sit here", I said shrugging, "sit on the floor, I'm not going to move."

He groaned rolling his eyes and bent forward to pick me up bridal style. He turned around with me in his arms despite my protest and sat back down with me on his lap.

"Rude", I mumbled glaring at him but he only chuckled.

"Did I ever tell you that I'm proud of you?", he asked into my ear so only I could hear it. His breath brushed against the skin on my neck and made chills run down my spine.

Why was he so close?

"No, you didn't", I said turning a little to the side to look at him and so he wouldn't be breathing down my neck anymore, "why would you be proud of me?"

"For being so strong and managing... all that", he said shrugging.

"You mean my life?", I asked laughing and he joined in.

"If you'd like to call it that, then yes, I'm proud of you managing your life", he said rubbing his left thumb gently on my hip.

I felt so safe in his embrace on his lap. It was a very nice feeling, I could get used to it.

"Thank you", I whispered trying not to blush.

"And I'm glad that you're not leaving", he added tightening his grip around my waist.

"Well, I couldn't leave you all by yourself", I said chuckling, "you're not able to live without me."

"That's so not true", he said poking my side making me jump because of the ticklish feeling.

"Stop it", I squealed trying to get his hands off of me and escape this torture but he only wrapped his arm tighter around my figure meanwhile the other hand tickled my side.

I thought I was going to die because of the tickling and the lack of oxygen but before it could come to that Soojung asked loudly if we wanted to play another round of our drinking game making our heads turn and give her our attention.

"I'd be in", Jungkook agreed finally leaving me alone with his hands so I could catch my breath, "how about you, Y/N?"

"Yea, sure", I agreed trying to get up. I wanted to sit on the floor so Jungkook and I would be individual players but he didn't let go of me.

"Are you serious now?", I asked giving him an annoyed look.

"We'll play as a team", he just stated not even affected a little bit by my glare.

"What? No!", I complained, "you're only going to make me drink all of the shots. I know you."

"I promise I won't, okay?", he tried to reassure me, "just stay here."

"Fine", I gave in pulling a grumpy face which made his cute bunny smile appear on his lips.

But he broke his promise. I still ended up drinking more than him until I was fully intoxicated and had problems with talking properly.

I was slumped down on his lap and slackly leaning against his chest. The game has already ended and everyone was chatting or continuing to drink.

I turned to face Jungkook and gave him a look with narrowed eyes and pursed lips.

"You are no man of your words", I accused him poking his chest with my index finger.

"I offered you to drink a few of your penalties but you refused", he said shrugging, "you were too eager to drink it all yourself."

"Liar", I said wrinkling my nose.

"Am I lying?", he asked moving his face very close to my ear and let the words roll of his tongue in a deep pitch making me go silent in an instant

"There's actually something that I've been meaning to give you ever since...", he paused shortly, "your birthday."

"Mm, you're a liiiiiiittle late for that", I said slurring, "my birthday was... eight months ago?"

"I know but... I guess I never got the right opportunity", he said getting up with me on his lap and then put me down on my feet, "come on, it's upstairs in my room."

Before I could protest and tell him that I actually wasn't capable of taking the stairs in this state, he took my hand and dragged me with him.

I had severe problems climbing the stairs and only with a lot of his support I managed to reach the top, completely out of breath.

I followed him into his room with wobbly legs. He didn't bother to turn on the light since there was enough light coming from the street lantern through the window.

I looked around his room and dirty memories resurfaced making my cheeks heat up.

Sometimes I easily forget that I've actually seen him naked already and he did too the other way around.

He went up to the same drawer where I got the... -anyway, and took out a small box. It looked like one of these little jewelry boxes.

"Come here", he said walking over to the mirror beside his wardrobe and gestured me to come to him.

I walked up to him and he grabbed me by my shoulders making me stand in front of him and face the mirror.

He took out the necklace that was inside the box and placed it around my neck. He moved his hand under my hair and pulled it out from underneath the necklace.

"How do you like it?", he asked in a calm and sonorous voice.

I stepped closer to the mirror and took the small pendant in my hand. It was a simple stone which looked like a diamond and reflected every ray of light that it hit. Simple but beautiful.

"It is... gorgeous", I breathed letting go of it and regarded my reflection in the mirror. I really liked the way it looked on me.

"Thank you", I said looking into his eyes though the mirror.

"I'm glad you liked it", he said staring back into my eyes before he dropped his gaze. He came even closer and instinctively I held my breath.

He lifted his hands and grazed his fingers over my skin up my arms giving me goosebumps. He took his left hand and moved my hair out of the way.

He leaned in and pressed his lips on the exposed part of my skin above the hem of my shirt. I also immediately closed my eyes in response to the intimate skin contact.

He kissed his way up my neck leaving light butterfly kisses all over the place.

He put his hands on my shoulders and gently turned me around so I'd face him. I looked up into his eyes and bit my lower lip.

He gazed at my lips before he put his hand underneath my chin and directed my lips to his. Our lips met and I sighed in relief.

How much I've missed this feeling.

It got quickly pretty heated as I moved my lips against his in a hungry way due to my neediness fueled by the alcohol.

He left on space between us and wrapped his arms tightly around my body. He pushed his body against mine making me stumble backwards until my back hit the wall.

I looped my hands around his neck in search for more support as I lost myself in his embrace.

He moved his leg between my thighs and pressed his knee against my most sensitive spot. I gasped and my hand slipped off his neck.

My nails scratched over his skin leaving a red mark along his collar. He growled but none of these sounds were heard because they were swallowed by our locked lips.

Hi guys
Excuse any typos and grammar mistakes, I was lowkey drunk while editing this >_<

THANK YOU SO.MUCH FOR 100K+ READS!! I can't believe this is actually happening. And all thanks to 2 tiktoks by hyunj3n

I try to update more frequently
Stay tuned!!

Please keep voting and commenting but remember to stay respectful and kind :)

Also follow my Instagram if you want more content: btsximajin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.7K 21
Jungkook fell first, but... Taehyung fell harder and deeper... ... *A little glimpse of the story* My shyness as you skinned, You stripped my heart t...
1.3K 20 21
COMPLETED!!! here's a snip bit ! "Hey Belle" he said with a cheeky smile. I look up and give him the fakest smile i can put on "did my constant haras...
339 34 15
What happens when you are new in this country and have two male friends in neighbourhood one as a innocent and second as a playboy, whom you will fa...
31.7K 919 26
"Have you kissed anyone yet ??" He asked with his attractive gaze which were locked with nervous one Shooking her head as 'NO' , he internally smir...