~ The Truth Untold ~

Par Nikhattu28

This story is inspired by a BTS song "The Truth Untold" Of course it's me so it would be a happy ending unlik... Plus

Teaser
1. Strangers
2. Coffee & Roses
3. Memories
4. Friends
5. Closer
6. Best Friends
8. Ugly
9. Distance
10. A Missing Beam
11. I missed you
12.Birthday
13. Beautiful
14. Boyfriends/First time

7. Date.?

719 67 8
Par Nikhattu28

3rd Person P.O.V. ~

"Why the hell did you choose the seats like this.?" Kit asked Park who chose 4 seats in one row and 3 in the other one behind it.

"Hey don't scold me.. It's not my fault you guys took too much time to decide so not many seats were left and besides you guys are couple anyway so you can sit there. We three singles will sit behind you." Park defended himself.

"It's ok KitKat don't get mad. They will be just behind us. Let's enjoy the movie ok." Ming calmed Kit who just nodded.

Pha, Yo, Ming and Kit sat on four seats and Beam,Forth and Park sat on the three seats left behind them. Forth sat in between and Park sat in his right side while Beam his left.

The movie started playing and the hall went dark.

"Thank you for coming. I thought you will say no." Beam looked at Forth.

"I wanted to but I couldn't." Forth said honestly.

"Huh.. Why.?" Beam asked.

"I just.. couldn't say no to you anymore." Forth said and Beam's lips curved in a shy smile.

"Thanks." He said.

"Don't thank me.. I liked it. It's been so long that I enjoyed like this with friends." Forth replied.

"You can remove the mask you know. We are inside and there is no light anyway. You don't need to wear it." Beam said and Forth looked in his eyes to find the truth.. that if Beam is being nice to him or he genuinely feels that way.

He was thinking when Beam started removing his mask slowly. The room was dark and Beam was so close to Forth.. His hands were touching him softly while removing the mask and Forth felt his breathing getting hitched. He gulped hard looking in those beautiful eyes.

If only I could tell you how much I love you..

"See.. Much better right.? You don't need to wear this always to hide yourself. You look cool." Beam said smiling after removing his mask and Forth's tensed face softened hearing this.

Park looked at his friends..

Yo was snuggling to Pha.

Kit was pushing Ming away but not too hard who was trying him to lay on his shoulder. Finally he gave in and rested his head on Ming's shoulder and Ming was caressing his head.

He looked at Forth and Beam in his right side who were lost in their own worlds. He just rolled his eyes.

"Why the hell I feel like I'm seventh wheeling. Ai'Forth.. I know you are lost in your boyfriend's eyes but at least acknowledge my existence. I'm here too." Park whined. Forth looked at him unamused and Beam chuckled hearing Park's remarks.

"Shut up.. What the hell are you screaming for. And they are a couple not us." Forth pointed at the four lovebirds in front of them and then at him and Beam.

"Yeah.? Doesn't seem like that to me." Park said and folded his arms on his chest.

"Why are you being cranky.? Missing someone.?" Forth smirked.

"Huh..? What.. Who the hell would I miss. Stop talking nonsense." Park said and pushed Forth.

"Okay.. Whatever you say. By the way that someone was asking about you." Forth said and Park jumped on his seat.

"What.. About me.? He was asking about me.? But why can't he talk to me directly if he wants to know. Anyway what was he asking." Park was too excited to know.

"Well not much.. Just how you are, what are you doing these days, are you okay, that kind of things." Forth explained and Park started smiled with a big grin.

"Hahhh.. Now you can go back to being lovey dovey.. I don't care I'm so happy. Let me dream for the rest of the night." Park pushed Forth with his dreamy eyes.

"If you won't tell him how you feel then you are going to dream only for the rest of your life." Forth spat the facts on Park's face.

"Look who is taking." He spat back looking at Forth."Beam you know Forthmmmmmmhhhhhh" Park was about to say something but Forth covered his mouth with his hands.

"Huh.. What happened.?" Beam asked.

"Nothing.. Nothing just watch the movie." Forth replied and Beam shrugged and went back to the movie.

Forth carefully removed his hands and Park smirked.

"We are in the same boat bro.. So don't tease me." He said and Forth shook his head.

The movie finally ended and they all came out of the hall.

"It was a nice movie. We had fun right.?" Pha asked and all of them hummed in agreement.

"So what are we going to eat.?" Kit asked.

"Let's eat fast food." Ming suggested.

"No.. I want to eat proper food." Yo declined.

"What about Japanese cuisine.?" Ming said.

"No way. I don't like bland food." Park shook his head in a No.

Forth rolled his eyes and Beam laughed.

"They will take an hour to decide again what to eat and I'm hungry." Beam said.

"What do you want to eat.?" Forth asked.

"Hmm.. Me.? Maybe Italian or Korean."

"Good. There is a nice restaurant which serves both. You can order whatever you want." Forth said.

"Oww.. What about them.?" Beam pointed at his friends.

"I know a nice place which serves every cuisine. You all can order whatever you like. Come on." Forth said and everyone followed him happily.

**

They all were seated at a big round table in a nice restaurant. It was late so there was not too much crowd. It was peaceful.

"Hey this place is nice. How do you know about this.? You don't go out to eat." Park asked Forth.

"I don't.. But I have ordered food from here so I know that it's a nice place. Anyway look at the menu and order what you like." Forth said and everyone started choosing what to eat.

Beam was on Forth's left side and Park was his right side just like before and the other four were in between Park and Beam.

"You know this place well so order for me." Beam said and Forth smirked.

"You sure ? I can order anything you know and you have to eat." Forth said.

"I can. Try me." Beam replied winking and Forth shook his head smiling.

They were all busy chatting when they heard a scream.

"Mom.. Mom.  I don't want to eat here.. Look at him there is a ghost.. His face.. Mommy I'm scared." They all looked surprisingly in the direction of the scream.

A little boy was hugging his mother's leg hiding behind her while screaming and pointing at Forth.

"Let's go.. I don't want to eat here.. please." The kid cried and buried his face in his mother's leg.

Forth fisted his left hand which was on the table and clenched his jaw and hurriedly covered his face.

Everyone was shocked and bewildered by the sudden intrusion.

Beam slowly placed his hand on Forth's and he looked at Beam with his tear filled eyes.

It was like a knife pierced through Beam's heart when he saw those hurtful teary eyes.

Forth was not angry. He was ashamed. Beam tapped on his hand and stood up from his seat to go to that boy.

"I'm really sorry. He.. He is just a kid. Please forgive him." The mother pleaded embarrassed.

"I know. It's okay." Beam replied and knelt down in front of the kid."Hey little man. What happened.? Why are you scared.?" Beam asked softly.

The kid looked at Beam and then pointed at Forth. "He.. hic.. He is a ghost.. His face.. I'm scared." The boy replied blinking his big glossy eyes and pouting his adorable lips.

"Oh.. He..? He is my friend." Beam said smiling.

"You are friend with ghosts.?" The boy asked innocently while the mother was too embarrassed to say anything.

All the people on the table were silent. They didn't know what to do or say.

"No. He is not a ghost. He is a very nice person." Beam explained to the little boy.

"But his face.." The kid was confused. He didn't know what to say.

"Oh that.? It's just he got injured like when you play and get injured sometimes." Beam said and the boy nodded.

"Yeah.. I was running yesterday and fell and scratched my knee." The boy shared enthusiastically and showed Beam his knee. There were 2-3 little scratches.

"Oww.. See.. This is how my friend got those scars too. He got injured. I have one too." Beam said and pulled his sleeve of his right hand. There was a little faded scar.

"You have that too. So everyone has it.?" The boy asked again.

"Almost everyone. But it doesn't matter. What matters is if a person is nice or not and my friend there.. is so good. You want to meet him.?" Beam asked and the little boy nodded shyly.

He picked up the kid in his arms and went to Forth. He knelt down on the right side besides Forth's chair and placed the kid in his lap.

"You know my friend always gives chocolates to the good kids." Beam said and the boy looked at him happily.

"He will give me too.? Mommy says I'm a good boy." The boy said proudly and Beam chuckled.

"Yes. He will give you too." Beam replied and pulled out a chocolate from his pocket and secretly placed it in Forth's hand.

Forth was just silent and looking down on the table.

"Beam" Forth whispered weakly when Beam was about to remove his mask.

"Trust me." Beam replied and removed his mask.

The boy's eyes widened when he saw the face so closely.

"See.. It's just some scars because my friend got injured." Beam touched Forth's cheek and the little boy followed him curiously. He placed his little hands on Forth's cheek and caressed him. Forth looked at the boy and smiled.

"I'm a good boy. Will you give me chocolate too.?" The boy asked and Forth nodded smiling. "I will." He said and gave the chocolate to the boy who giggled happily.

The boy stood up from Beam's lap and tiptoed only to give a kiss on Forth's cheek.

"Thank you sweet man and I'm sorry." The boy said sincerely.

"It's okay little buddy." Forth replied smiling while patting the kid's head.

"I'm really sorry for all this. Please enjoy your dinner. I'm sorry to disturb." The mother said apologetically and picked his son and went to another table to eat. The boy was indeed happy with the chocolate.

Beam stood up and sat beside Forth and started looking at the menu. "So you guys decided what to eat.? Place your order guys I'm so hungry." He said normally like nothing happened.

"Thank you." Forth said slowly only for Beam to hear.

"Huh.. For what.? Now please order my food I'm starving." Beam pouted.

Forth smiled and called the waiter to order the food.

"P'Pha.. P'Beam is so sweet." Yo whispered to Pha with his teary eyes.

"He is." Pha nodded.

"My respect for P'Beam increased a lot today.. really." Ming said to Kit who was just looking at his friend proudly.

Park looked at Beam and then Forth. Everything will be okay Forth.. I trust Beam. You deserve the love.

He picked up his mobile and typed the message 'I miss you' and send it to that someone.

The food came and they started eating and soon finished everything on the table.

"We should do it often you know.. hanging out together. It was fun." Pha said when they were all out of the restaurant ready to leave.

"Yeah it was cool. I wish Lam was here too. Next time we will go with him." Park said and they all agreed.

"Ok.. Everyone.. Good night. See you tomorrow guys." Kit said and left in his car together with Ming,Yo, and Pha leaving Forth, Beam and Park alone.

"Ok.. I'm gonna go too. I have my bike." Park replied and left after bidding goodbye.

"Umm.. You live near my cafe right.? I mean we should go together if you don't mind." Forth said looking at Beam who chuckled.

"Why would I mind." Beam said and booked a taxi and soon they reached their destination.

"Umm so.. I should go now." Beam said when they were outside of the cafe.

"It's.. It's not that late.. I mean.. you can come in and we can have a beer or coffee whatever you like." Forth blurted nervously when Beam was about to leave."Only if you want to." He added.

"I would love to." Beam replied smirking and they both entered the apartment to have their late night coffee.

                         *****

A/N :-  Helloooo.. How are you guys.. Hope you doing good..

As always.. Vote and comment if you liked it.. 💕

See you in the next chapter.. bubyeee. 🙈

~ 6 June 2021 ~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

64.1K 2.4K 23
"P' Forth I love you...please accept me na!!" "That is impossible nong'Beam....you know that right" Is it Beam's unrequited love story or a journey t...
145K 6.7K 54
"please make a good deed with my body , and make them believe that Baramee is also a good person" said beam from the past to 'beam' from the future i...
77.5K 3.4K 62
It's just a normal forthbeam fanfiction.... It's my first time writing stories... So, if there are any mistakes feel free to guide me. Thank you Love...
65.3K 2.7K 20
"cause , I don't want back my life . I hate my eariler life . I like it now . It's good . I love it with him . I love him and ....... " Beam stops i...