A Romanogers Story

IronAmerica द्वारा

This is a story about Steve Rogers (Captain america) and Natasha Romanoff (Black Widow). This is a fanfiction... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Author's Notes

Chapter 16

2.8K 69 2
IronAmerica द्वारा

The noise of rain battering the windows woke up Steve and Natasha. Natasha was the first to move. She faced her husband and he looked at her. "Good morning." Steve said in a surprisingly chirpy voice.

"How are you so cheerful?" Natasha asked, still drowsy, burrowing her face in her pillow.
"Because I can happily, proudly, say that you're my wife." Natasha faced him again and thought he was cute. She smiled at him and kissed him. Steve looked at the time and it was 12:02. He had five missed calls. Three from Fury and two from Coulson.

"I'm just gonna go and call Fury, I got three missed calls from him." He told Natasha. He got out of bed, out of the bedroom shutting the door, but only leaving a slight gap open so he could keep an eye on Natasha.

"Hey Fury, sorry I missed your calls, I overslept... Wow, okay. Yep. Thank you so so much! Yes. Okay, thanks. Bye." That was all Natasha heard him say. He entered the bedroom again and sat in bed next to Natasha. "Nick said he booked a honeymoon for us in Hawaii next week. He said we will be staying there for two weeks."

Natasha's mouth dropped open. "Seriously? Oh my... He planned it out for us?" She was so happy.

"Yeah, I guess." Steve was happy that she was. They got out of bed and got ready for the day.

Tony called a few minutes after, asking them if they wanted to go out for lunch. Steve and Natasha said yes and were on their way to Shwarma. When they arrived, the whole gang was there. Natasha sat down first then Steve sat beside her. Clint was sitting next to Natasha too. A little too close for her liking. She turned to face Steve and whispered, "Can I swap spaces with you? Clint is sitting a little too close for my liking." Steve looked over at Clint and nodded his head. They swapped spaces and Steve faced Clint. "So, Clint. Did you sleep well last night?" Clint sat up straight to try and match Steve's height, but was quite far off.

"Yes actually. I slept very well." Clint's arrogant voice kicked in and everyone looked at him in disgust. He sank down a little and apologized.

"Respect your elders, Clint." Tony laughed, "Even if they are over 95 in disguise." Everyone laughed.

When waiting for their food, Steve put an arm on the back of Natasha's chair and Natasha leaned on him. He then kissed her head. It was still raining outside.

After a while, a family of four entered the restraunt. They saw the gang and a child went up to them. He held out a book, "Can all of you please sign my book?" The book was about the Avengers. Steve recognised the little boys voice. He then recognised the boy and his mom. "Hi little boy, I don't mean to scare you, but is your name Daniel Murton?" Steve asked.

"Y... Yes. How do you know?" The boy's squeaky voice went quieter.

"Were you in Germany a few years ago?" Steve asked slowly.

"Uuummm... Yes... How do you know that too?"

"Oh, I was the one who helped you find your Mom in the hotel. She thought I was kidnapping you. Do you remember?"

Daniel's mouth dropped open, "Was that... You?" He was so happy.

"Yes. Yes it was Daniel. Do you remember?" Daniel nodded his head at this. Steve was the last one to sign the book and he handed it back to the boy. Daniel's Dad came over and said, "Sorry about my son he's-" He froze for a moment. "Aren't you guys the Avengers?" The gang nodded their head.

"Daddy, you know when I got lost in the hotel and a man helped me find you and Mummy..." Daniel looked up at his Dad. His Dad nodded. "Yeah, well he was the man who helped me." Daniel pointed to Steve. Daniel's dad walked over to Steve, shook his hand and said thank you.

"Can we get a picture of you all?" Tony asked.

Daniel's dad nodded. "Can you take a picture on my phone please?" Tony took the phone. Steve lifted Daniel onto his lap and Daniel's Dad stood next to them. They smiled and the picture was taken. Daniel's Dad took his phone back and saw a ring on Steve's left hand. "If you don't mind me asking, but are you married?" He looked at Steve. Steve looked at Natasha. Natasha looked at them both blankly, as she didn't hear the question. "Sorry, what?" She asked.

"Are you married to Steve?" Daniel's Dad asked.

Natasha glared at Steve "You little dorito." She turned to Daniels Dad and said sternly, "Yes, but don't tell a single soul about it or I will hunt you down-"

"There's the Black widow we know!" Tony exclaimed.

Daniel's Dad laughed and when he stopped, he looked at Steve and Natasha like he had just found a new country.

The gang finished their meals and returned to the tower. Nick was somehow waiting for them on the 31st floor. The lift doors opened and the gang was standing there. They got out of the lift and Nick told them to sit on the sofa. Natasha sat next to Steve, leaning on him again.

"Right. New updates. Tony, Shwarma has posted a special card for you, so you can now get food there for free. Bruce, the action figure of Coulson you wanted has been delivered and it's in your room. Clint, your bow has been polished. Thor, mjlior has been polished on where we could get to. Natasha, your gun has been broken from Coulson stepping on it, so you will need to buy a new one. We've given you the money. Steve, your shield has been repainted and polished. Your suit has been cleaned. Okay everyone?" He left without a further word.

The gang watched the news and Steve played with Natasha's hair. Tony sat there holding the remote. Thor had his feet up staring at the screen. Bruce sat next to Clint, fiddling with his glasses. Clint glared at Steve and Natasha with an unbelievable amount of jealousy filling up inside him. Steve saw Clint out of the corner of his eye. Steve turned to look at him. Before Clint could change the expression on his face Steve asked, "I'm extremely sorry, but why are you always glaring at me, Clint?" Everyone faced Clint.

"I know I'm not your father, but go to your room and come back when you can apologize to Steve." Tony sounded harsh and everyone watched Clint as he left.

"What is up with that guy? Steve and Nat are married now, so there's no point in him being jealous." Tony asked.

"Maybe he is upset, because he saved Lady Natasha in Budapest and thought she would love him, but she is married to Steven." Thor remarked. The rest of the gang agreed.

They kept watching the news when a news reporter burst out in a loud voice, "The Avengers have been spotted having lunch at Shwarma. A boy and his father were seen talking to them and having a photo with Capain America. We have some footage from earlier today." After that, somebody recorded them from in the car on the main road at the traffic lights. The mystery person said, "I believe, they are The Avengers and a boy with his dad talking to them... oh, now the Dad is looking at Steve and Natasha's hands. I wonder why. Maybe they got sauce on them or somethin'." the footage stopped playing and the news reporter came back on the screen. "I wonder if the Avengers will be going back to Shwarma anytime soon, if so, we can't wait to hear from you to tell us if you have seen them in person lately. If so, call the following number." Tony got his phone out, muted the TV and dialled the number. He put it on speaker... "Hello NBC News here, how may we help?"

"I wanted to call in about sightings of the Avengers. I am Tony Stark."

"Please do not prank call us, we are a serious business. We cannot waste any time."

"How very dare you say I am prank calling? I am being damn right serious. I am Tony Stark! I am here with Bruce Banner, Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff and Thor Odinson. I will put them on the phone if you do not believe me."

"I am very sorry, but we still do not believe you." Natasha snatched Tony's phone out of his hand and spoke down the phone with a mischievous grin. "This is Natasha Romanoff speaking. This is not a hoax call. If you do not believe us, we will charge down to your studio and show you. How dare you say we are prank calling?" The gang heard the person whisper to another colleague saying, "We have Natasha Romanoff on the phone, one of the Avengers!" The gang chuckled.

"Hello? Are you still there? We believe you that it is really you. Please can you come down to our studio for a live interview in five minutes?" The man on the other line asked.

"Sure. We'll be there in ten minutes." Tony snatched the phone back off Natasha and told the man. Tony then hung up. The gang looked at him weirdly.
"Tony, they said five minutes. Not ten..." Bruce said.

"Let's get going then." Tony said as he got up. They all went into the lift then stopped at Clint's floor. "Hold the lift." Tony said. He ran out, got Clint and was back.

The whole gang got into the mini bus. Steve drove and Natasha sat in the passenger seat. At the red traffic light in front of Shwarma, Steve put a hand on Natasha's arm. She held his hand until the light was green.

The Avengers were at the studio within five minutes luckily. They went in and was immediately greeted. They were taken up to the news room and told to sit on the sofa. The person who took them up left the room to get the news reporter. "Right guys, you are not to say anything about me and Natasha. Clear?" Steve mostly aimed it at Clint. They all nodded. Steve and Natasha took their rings off and put them in their pockets so the world wouldn't see. The news reporter came in and the cameraman followed. The cameraman said, "We are on air in three... two..." on one, he put his thumbs up.

"Hello again, we are joined here with the Avengers for an interview." The news reporter sounded excited.

Halfway through the interview, Steve's ring fell out of his pocket when he moved to answer a question without him knowing. Tony was the only one who saw it and cleared his throat. Natasha looked at him and he mouthed the words, 'Steve's ring'. Natasha looked down at the sofa next to her and saw Steve's ring. She quickly grabbed it and put it in her pocket without anyone, but Tony, seeing.

When they had finished the interview and were outside of the studio, Steve put his hands in his pockets to get his ring out. He couldn't find it and he looked over at Natasha. She walked up to him, gave him the ring and said, "It fell out of your pocket in the interview." Steve thanked Natasha, took the ring and put it back on.

They were back in the tower on the 31st floor, but Clint had gone back into his room. The gang played Jenga. Natasha hadn't knocked over the blocks yet, but everyone else had.

"Hands of a spy makes Jenga easy right, Natasha?" Bruce asked.

"Kind of. You just know what ones to pull and which ones not to touch." She replied.

After five minutes, Tony said, "Right. Whoever wins this round, wins the whole thing. Bruce against Steve, then the winner of that, against Thor and the winner of that, against me. Sorry Natasha, I can't let you play, because otherwise we all know who will win." Natasha laughed and sat back to watch.

When Steve and Bruce's round was nearly over, it looked like if you pulled any block, it would all fall down. It was Steve's turn. He was about to pull one out when Natasha stopped him. She pulled back his shoulder and whispered in his ear. He moved his hand to another block and pulled it out. The tower of blocks didn't move. Bruce pulled one out and the blocks tumbled off the table.

Now it was Steve against Thor. Natasha helped Steve again and Steve won. Thor was quite hard to beat though.

Now it was a super soldier against a genius. This round was longer than all the others. Steve pulled one out that made the tower nearly fall, but it just wobbled a little. Tony took one out and he lost. Tony laughed like he was watching a comedy show. "This is fun! Good game Steve, this is better than TV!" He got up, walked to the kitchen and got himself a beer.

"Jarvis, CCTV on Clint. Please." Bruce Requested. The TV showed Clint in his room using his bow and shooting a target with Steve on it, while reading a book. Steve laughed hysterically and everyone looked at him confused. "I've changed my hair since that photo was taken!" He was still laughing. "Jarvis, zoom in on the dart board!" Steve's face was red from laughter. As everyony looked closely, it was a fifteen year old Steve with his hair in the 'curtain' style. Everyone laughed. "Oh my, Steve. What were you thinking with that hair?" Tony laughed.

"I don't know, but it's hilarious!" He replied.

"I dare you now, to change your hair back like that and show us!" Bruce laughed and everyone agreed. Steve walked into the kitchen and came back out with his hair like it was in the picture. He sat down next to Natasha and they all laughed louder.

Soon, everyone was crying now, so they started to calm down. Natasha stroked Steve's hair back to what it usually was and kissed him.

Bruce, Thor and Tony wanted Steve and Natasha to stay the night at the tower, so they decided to. All the men had a couple of beers, while Pepper and Natasha watched Tony. Tony was the only one who got drunk and did embarrassing things. He told everyone that when he was a little boy, he would put on his mother's dress and pretend to be her. At 00:01, everyone went to their rooms. Steve's room was lower down in the tower, so him and Natasha were the last out of the lift. They walked to his room holding hands and shut the door behind them. They went into the bedroom and turned on the lights. They saw a double bed, but Steve planned for Natasha to sleep on his single bed, while he slept on the sofa. At least now, they could sleep in the same room. They got changed and went straight to bed.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

80.9K 4.1K 39
{A Romanogers Story} "Two countries, Russgard and Midgard, continuously at war for centuries long. King Joseph Rogers of Midgard has a plan to end it...
162K 4.9K 25
Steve Rogers is a simple farm boy, in love with a simple girl. But his life changes when Natasha Romanoff, a rich spoiled brat enters his life. He ha...
10.9K 556 50
Another Romanogers fanfic is here. Guess what? I can't get over them. That's why, another one. But a little different. No spoilers. Let's jump into i...
89.9K 2.2K 22
Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff have been teammates and friends for a while now. Years spent working, laughing, fighting and just going through lif...