Chapter 21

Natasha woke up, as she heard a small clattering sound in the bathroom. She got up and knew Steve was in there. She knocked on the door and said, "Are you alright in there?"

There was a small pause before Steve said, "Yep. I just dropped my toothbrush on the floor." He was his usual, chirpy self. Natasha sat back on the bed and started reading her book again. Steve opened the bathroom door and hopped to the wardrobe naked. Natasha watched him with an eyebrow raised and Steve saw her. "What? Are you staring at me because I'm naked?" He got some clothes and put them on.

"No, it's just that yesterday you couldn't speak and you couldn't move..."

"I know. It must have been that medicine that Tony gave me." Steve sat next to Natasha and kissed her cheek. She turned and kissed his lips. Natasha hugged him tightly around the neck, not wanting to let go. Steve hugged Natasha too.

Tony was the last one to show up on the 31st floor that morning. He was normally one of the first ones, if not, the first. He held a laptop in one hand and a tablet with his phone on in the other. As soon as he went to the sofa, he put down his gadgets and said, "Right guys, I'm just gonna go out and test my suit." He left through the fire escape and was greeted by different parts of his suit at a time. When all of his suit was on him, he took off.

"And that's what I have to live with." Pepper sighed and Bruce laughed.

None of the people there, except from Natasha, realized that Steve was there. Natasha decided to tell at least one person. She went up to Bruce and said in a secretive voice, "Steve looks better today." Bruce followed her gaze and saw Steve who was reading a book. Bruce walked over to Steve and sat beside him. He put an arm around Steve's shoulder and Steve looked at him confused.

"Feeling better buddy?" Bruce said in a cheery voice. It was loud enough for everyone else to hear. The gang at the dining table went over to Steve, and he was now hidden from Natasha's sight. She laughed to herself and went up to Steve too. Steve motioned for Natasha to go closer to him, so she did. He guided her to sit on his thigh with his hand. "I don't know. It must've been the medicine Tony gave me." Steve said as he did so.

After a few minutes, people started to dismiss from Steve and he was glad they did. After breakfast, people went down to their rooms for no particular reason. Steve and Natasha soon found that they were the only ones there. Steve called Natasha over to the sofa. She sat down and Steve turned her to lay down, then he massaged her back.

Later on that day, Steve and Natasha were in their house doing things. Natasha tidied the house a little. Steve helped her. Afterwards, they advanced to the bedroom for a while.

At 19:54, Steve and Natasha arrived at the tower. The rest of the gang was there and watched them akwardly as they sat down. Tony sat next to Steve and whispered, "Sorry, but we Uuummm... We saw you and Natasha... Well, let's just say that we saw you and Natasha in the bedroom." Steve looked at him then looked at the gang. "It was Clint and Bruce!" Tony told Steve.

Steve went to talk to Nick. Natasha went into the kitchen with Pepper. When Steve got to Nick's headquarters, he saw him there on his laptop. Steve walked up to his boss and said, "Please can you forbid Jarvis to allow CCTV on me and Nat? Tony keeps spying on us and I don't feel safe doing anything with my wife." He had a stone face.

"Sure." Nick said. He opened up Jarvis' control system. Nick changed it and made it so nobody but him could change it.

Steve went back down to the 31st floor and sat with Natasha. He whispered to her, "Nick has changed Jarvis' setting so that he can't have CCTV on us." They smiled at each other and kissed again. Tony was watching them from across the room. He felt bad about what he did and tried to hide it. Steve got up and took Natasha's hand and went into the lift. In there, Natasha hugged Steve and kissed him. Steve hugged her.

Steve and Natasha entered their home and shut the door. It was now 22:58 and they went to bed. Steve laid there shirtless and Natasha was beside him with a hand on his chest. Steve held his wife close to him and planted a kiss on her forehead. She moved slightly, but remained sleeping. Soon, Steve fell asleep too.