Malva's drug

By LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... More

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18 Vegas1
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 20 Vegas 3
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters

489 17 11
By LolKayy02

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎
A/n
This gets a little steamy, but not to steamy. If you read this and know me personally pretend you didn't see this then.

3 words, 8 letters, 1 phrase. I got this. No I don't the worse that can happen is rejection. Is it to early? I mean it's been around 3 months.

I was awoken by Blaise Again, taking a shower. Every morning he does these work outs so he comes back and shower which wakes me up.

He tried to get me to go, but I told him sleep is more important so he stopped trying.

"amore mattutino" Blaise said meaning good morning love.

"Morgenliebe" I said in German meaning the same thing he said.

"Off day today, what do you want to do?" Blaise asked drying his hair.

Well we went to the zoo the last time, we went to dinner, the park, Chocolate factory and some other things.

I was probably going to help out with Rosie.

"Just hang out" I said laying flat on the bed.

"Beach day?" Blaise asked.

"Sure I'll see if everyone else is in" I said getting up and standing in front of Blaise.

I slowly leaned in, as Blaise followed. I slowly kissed Blaise as I moved my hands around his neck and his arms went around my waist.

I slowly went down to his neck , "Fanculo " Blaise groaned in my ear, and gave him a Malva hickey which are my specialties. After I finished my Malva hickey I stepped back and looked at it in amaze.

"Really Malva" Blaise said looking in the mirror.

"What? It's a Malva hickey" I said admiring it.

" My turn" Blaise said turning towards me.

"Yeah, no." I said walking away. Next thing I know I'm tackled on the floor.

"Ow" I groaned looking up at Blaise who was now on top of me smirking.

"Malva" There was a knock on the door, guess what Blaise decided to do he started sucking on my neck.

"Um... yeah!" I called back trying to muffle a noise.

"What are you doing later?"

"I-um-"

"Blaise stop" I yammering sound came out.

"Are you busy right now?" The person who is Caspain asked.

"Yes, yes I am"

I then brought my other leg up and kicked Blaise. That sent him tumbling off of me.

"That is more than a freaking mark, it looks like I have hickeys all over my neck you dickhead" I said looking at my neck in the mirror. This isn't just a hickey that will go away.

"Well at least we are even" Blaise said fixing his button up.

"Just wait and we'll see who will be even you ... you... ugh I hate you" I said leaving to room, as I entered the kitchen everyone was staring at my neck.

"Problem you shi-"

"MALVA! The baby is here" Freya said pointing at Rosie.

"Girl you got your own house yet you here" I said taking out a cookie.

"Nope" Blaise said snatching the cookie away from me.

"Was zum Teufel wollte ich essen, dass du beschissene Person bist" I cursed Blaise out in German.

"Malva you can't eat bagels and cookies every day" Blaise said acting like a parent .

"Yes I can, and I will" I said grabbing a bag of bagels and cream cheese. Then sitting on the counter.

"Your going to die with a lot of carbs in you" Blaise said shaking his head.

"We'll at least I'll die happy then"

"Anyone want to go to the beach ?" I asked with a mouth full of bagels.

"Cover your mouth" Father scowled.

Everyone said they were busy so that left me bored sitting there hopelessly eating a bagel.

"Malva" Blaise called my name.

"What" I said with bagel in my mouth.

"I'm bored" Blaise said hugging my waist.

"Go hang out with the boys, I'm trying to eat my bagels "

I jumped off the counter walking to Blaise room, I decided to file out some paper work but Blaise had other plans .

One thing went from another and at first we were making out then it went from there.

Blaise started fiddling with the bottom of my shirt, I was skeptical seeing I have two scares from when I was shot. The one on my leg and the one on my chest.
I sat up suddenly feeling insecure, "I.. Well.. when I was shot. It left a big scare will there's two scares and I'm n-" I started but was
Cut off by Blaise taking off his shirt to
Show me his
Scares.

"Malva it's fine if you don't want to, but scares are normal they tell your story deeper than you think"

"No it's fine" I said feeling a little bit better.

After consent as Blaise took off my shirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist, as we fell on the bed.

"Are you sure?" Blaise paused to ask me.

"Yeah" I said short of breath.

I started to fumble with the button on his pants and yeah that went from there ....

-------After
I plop down onto the bed beside Blaise. Panting in exhaustion.
Both of our hearts rate accelerating. As I turn to looks at Blaise, His curly hair was just everywhere messy.

"That was something" I noticed staring up at the ceiling and Blaise smirk.
"As expected"

As our body heat made the room hot I felt my cheeks heating up .

I reached for a big t- shirt on the night stand. I slip the shirt over my head and comfortably laid on Blaise

"Are you on birth control?" Blaise asked pecking my cheek. I simply nodded. I remember getting another prescription.

I looked up at Blaise before handing him some pants and boxers.

"Put this on" I said handing him the clothing.

"I'm going to use the bathroom right quick" Blaise said before getting up.

I waited and waited awhile before Blaise came out.

"Bath?" Blaise asked me while I nodded honestly I'm just tired.

After I was all freshen up, I went straight to bed.

I then fell right asleep which was good, Blaise was reading some book in his other hand.
MORNING:

I was still sore in the morning, but I was by myself. I looked around on the bed for a note or something.

I fell back in the bed , Not into the door opened. Revealing Blaise with a couple of things on his hand .

"Morning" Blaise said putting a plate of bagels on my
Lap , along with pain reliever, and my usual coffee.

"Blaise you didn't have to" I said in aw.

"I know but I want to" Blaise said with a cheesy smile .

After I ate the bagels and drink the coffee along with the pill. I was feeling better I changed into biker shorts and a light green oversize sweatshirt.

I walked out the room and sat on the couch.

"Can you watch Rosie while I handle some work, If you will drops her off at my house around 8:00pm ?" Freya asked me.

I nodded before grabbing Rosie.

Rosie is a quite baby, She barely cries only when she's hungry or need a diaper change.

Rosie was down for her nap when I put her in the crib.

I walked into Blaise room which is what I do when I'm bored.

"I need to talk to you" Blaise said seriously, "go ahead" I encouraged.

"I've always hate you because I think I might love you" Blaise said straight up as I stood there frozen.

Thank god Rosie started crying, "I got to go- the child" I said rushing out the room.

I wanted to say it but now that it's said am I ready to say it back.

"Rosie, When you get older. Don't get in a relationship it's gets so complicated" I said to her.

BLAISE:

What the hell did I say wrong? I mean a dramatic reaction is normal from Malva but that was over the top.
What if she doesn't feel the same way?

I looked around for Ice or Brady. I found Ice typing on the computer so I decided to disturb him anyway.

"I told Malva I love her and she ran away, like literally ran away.
What if she doesn't feel the same way? We all
Know how Malva is with being dramatic so" I ranted pacing back and forth.

"Dude, Malva obviously loves you. Have you seen everything that girl has been through. Just because she might not love you the way you want her to, doesn't mean she doesn't love you with everything she has" Ice said which was true.

MALVA

Still figuring it out, I do love him but am I ready? After I walked through the garden I noticed Blaise out here to sitting on the bench.

I carefully took a seat next to him.

"I'm afraid, of committing. Just to be hurt, but I know I love you to Blaise. But some things aren't the easiest for me to say, I could feel it but not say it. So
Yes I do love you very much" I ranted on ignoring Blaise looking at me.

"I still hate you" I laughed

"I know"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 7.1K 29
Lakyn Ellis is just a normal 17 year old girl in Omaha, Nebraska but with over protective parents. When her parents won't let her date anyone her and...
50.3K 1K 18
❝i guess i'm just a playdate to you❞ sadie sink and katie longfelt have been friends ever since sadie got the role of max mayfield on the hit netflix...
8.3K 587 52
I'm about the last person you'd expect to end up in Gotham. One minute I'm chillin' at a roadhouse, minding my own business, then the universe says "...
54.8K 2K 43
|MATURE| Rating: β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜… β˜…| "Who's this?" I said while I questioned the text on my screen. Unknown Number 3:10 a.m Hi. I felt off about the message...