Unnatural~ (Killua x Male Rea...

Bởi Oliver812

A monster, a killer, a freak. This is all people see when they look at (Y/N). A young boy, beaten and torture... Xem Thêm

Scars That Don't Heal.
A Scaley Family
Brave Hearts
In The Hands of Death
New Life
First Steps
Arcade!!
Training
Hunter's Exam
Just Follow? Okay.
Gourmet Hunters
Old Student
Malphas
Killua's Background
Get The Ball!
Trick Tower
Great Job Leorio...
Finally Out
Badge 404
Short Nap
Bonding Time
Pedosoka
Pokkle
You're... Immortal...?
Broken Knight
Frenemies
Play Dead
Ask Oliver!
Unfamiliar Place
Drawing
I'll Find You...
Tests And Trials
Rickety Bridge
Malphas' Dress
Into The Castle
My Fault...
Trapped
Why For Him?
Reunion
Longing
Another Drawing
Settling In
Go Shopping!
Movies With Killua
Pelican Town
Request
Down Under
Confessions
Malphas #2
Undersea Findings
The Observatory
On Shaken Ground
A Fiery Argument

Snake in a Swamp

7.4K 265 239
Bởi Oliver812

(Y/N)'s POV

Ah! I can see the light! Killua and Gon noticed that the exit is close so they started getting faster. Welp, no way im getting left behind!

(Y/N) "come on Ryuu! We're almost there!"

Ryuu "right behind you!"

I started running alongside them giving a competitive glare to Killua as he gave me a playful smirk.

Killua "you're gonna buy me dinner (Y/N)!"

(Y/N) "the only thing you'll be eating is my dust!"

Almost there!

Aaand JUMP!

All four of us jumped past Mr. Satotsz and out to the open. The drastic change of brightness made me stop for a few seconds. By the time i opened my ees again, Gon and Killua were already arguing on who the winner is.

Gon "i won!"

Killua "no, i won!"

Gon "i was faster than you so that means i won!"

Killua "no you were not!"

(Y/N) "i was definitely out first!"

Ryuu "SsSSSsssSss. (Keep talking. I was ahead of all of you)"

(Y/N) "were not!"

Gon "hey Mr. Satotz, which one of us passed the finish line first?"

Satotz "all four of you crossed simultaneously."

Gon "okay... hmm... i got it! So Killua, you have to pay for my dinner."

Killua "huh?"

Gon "but (Y/N) has to pay for your dinner, and i have to pay for his!"

Killua "i don't get it, wont that make it unfair...?"

(Y/N) "how about we see the total price of our dinner and devide it by three, and we all pay our share?"

Killua "ah! There's using your brain!"

Gon "but what if it's a number that can't be devided by 3 like... 14?"

(Y/N) "14 can still be devided by three. It'll be 4.7 or something like that. Decimals."

Gon then began to squint his eyes and curl up his face as if thinking really really hard. I began hearing the sound of a kettle which i assume is coming from Gon and- wait. Steam is coming through his ears. The sound of the kettle whitling became louder and louder and eventually...

*ding!*

Lots of smoke poured out of Gon's ears as he began to deflate. Ah. So that kettle was his brain heating up.

Killua "oy! Get up! Don't overheat just from simple math!"

Gon "how is that simple?!"

Killua "IT IS SIMPLE!!"

i laughed at both of them bickering. After a few seconds, Killua began to go back to his usual bored self and Gon's brain probably rebooted.

By this point, many of the applicants had already surfaced. One who caught my eye was a certain clown-looking fellow with pink hair and a really REALLY creepy smile. Our eyes met for a split second and i immediately felt unnerved. Im not scared of being killed by him as i can't be killed by mortal weapns but there are many many many many many many reasons other than death to be scared of a creepy clown who smiles weirdly at children. Yikes.

Thankfully, before anything happens, Killua called me over to the back near the tunnel that we just got out of.

Gon "hi Kurapika!"

Kurapika "hey. Is this the second phase?"

Gon "not yet."

Kurapika "i see..."

Then suddenly, our attentions were brought up to Mr. Satotz who explained the situation.

He said that this place is called the Milsy Wetlands, also known as Swindler's Swamp. The place is full of creatures that use the art of deception to fool their prey.

Not long after the explanation, we heard someone yell from the corner.

(???) "Don't fall for it!"

Yet again, all our attention was drawn to the source of the voice, a man with lots of scars and bruises and a ruined outfit who claimed to be the true examinor.

In truth, i don't believe him for a second. The exam starts for a few days each year and goes silent for the rest until next year comes by. You think he's gonna survove here for that long? Yeah, no chance buddy.

I gave a telepathic signal to Ryuu and he got ready to attack the fake examinor, that was until...

HUGH!

Three cards shot at the impostor and killed him on the spot. Three more was shot at Mr. Satotz who grabbed the cards it with ease.

The cards came from none other than that creepy clown i saw not a moment ago. Well looks like im not the only one with an itchy trigger finger...

Mr. Satotz then continued to warn the clown as to not try attacking him again. And warn everyone else to expect these sorts of deception on a regular basis.

Mr. Satotz "i must also inform you to always follow me, should you get lost in here, you will surely die."

Mr. Satotz "very well then. Everyone, please follow me!"

Killua walked up next to me and we began walking together. I looked back and saw Gon walking alongside Kurapika and Leoreo so they should be fine.

While walking, i noticed how much more energy it took to lift my feet up as we're walking on wet ground. Taking advantage of the situation, i took off my shoes and put them in my bag, prompting a question from Killua.

Killua "huh? What are you doing that for?"

(Y/N) "half-snake remember? My scales can protect me from anything my feet encounters and it makes walking a whole lot easier. As a bonus: it also saves my shoes!"

Killua "man i wish i had those sorts of perks! What else can you do?"

(Y/N) "well for one, i have night vision and thermal vision. I can see right through the fog simply by seeing the body heat generated off of Mr. Satotz so i should have no problems here!"

Killua "a snake in a swamp, this probably feels like home to you. Hey by the way, we should probably stick closely to Mr. Satotz at the front."

(Y/N) "o-oh right!"

I looked behind me and saw Gon still with his little group.

(Y/N) "hey Gon! Me and Killua are going to the front!"

Gon "okay! Go on ahead, we'll catch up!"

And so Killua and i both ran to the front of the pack, trailing right behind Mr. Satotz.

*Timeskip*

Well that was a lot easier than the first one. We made it all the way to the end and are now waiting for all the others. Killua and I are sitting and leaning back on a large wall as we wait.

Killua "your eyesight really made this too easy."

(Y/N) "hey you take whan you can get right?"

Killua "yeah i guess..."

A small moment of silence passed between us.

Killua "hey. Why do you wanna become a hunter anyway? We heard Gon's silly excuse. I was looking for a challange, but we never heard your reason."

(Y/N) "o-oh. My reason? W-well... im trying to find my dad..."

Killua "what? Just like Gon then? Jeez what is it with dads and leaving gheir kids to become hunters?"

(Y/N) "n-not quite. My reasoning is a lot... darker than Gon's."

Killua looked at me sideways with a questioning gaze, not wanting to look him in the eye while i tell my story, i decided to do it while looking down at my feet.

(Y/N) "you see, when i was little, my mom and dad always beat me up. They gave me scars on every part of my body and never cared once for my well-being. They barely even cared for me in general. A year ago, my mom died, killed by Ryuu over there but dad got away. That's why i want to find him. I want to make him pay for what he did to me! I want to be the one to finish this whole chapter of my life so i can move on and start a new one. You know?"

I finally looked back at Killua, his face was a mix between bewilderment and sympathy.

Killua "w o w. That is... so Cool!!"

Hah?
Not the reaction i was expecting.

Killua "you made it all this way to get a hunter's license just so you can kill your dad? That's awesome!"

(Y/N) "w-wow really?"

Killua "yeah!"

(Y/N) "hahah! Thanks..."

Killua "oh hey look! Gon's here."

(Y/N) "oh yeah, i see him. And a... really beaten up Leorio."

Killua "bah who cares about the old man?"

I laughed a bit at Killua

(Y/N) "haha hey that's mean."

Killua just smiled and shrugged. We then walked over to Gon.

Killua "there you are! I thought you weren't gonna make it here."

(Y/N) "not gonna lie. I expected Leoreo to be dead by now."

Gon "oh he got a few bruises but he's alright!"

We then heard Mr. Satotz address all the applicants that made it.

Satotz "excellent work everyone! The second phase will be taking place here at the Visca Forest Park. So i shall now take my leave. I wish you all the very best of luck."

As Mr. Satotz leaves, the gates of the wall open to reveal a large building with ehat looks like... kitchen tables lying about? At the end of the long road, sitting in front of the building were two people. One enormous guy wearing a yellow shirt and a girl with mint green hair and a very. Ehem. Revealing outfit

Im not sure what exactly we'll be doing here, but im sure that this is gonna be interesting...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

15.1K 391 17
Gon's a boy who lives in the lower class and loves to explore nature, and go on adventures learning new things. Killua' s an upper-class men living...
13.4K 396 39
Gon couldn't hide his feelings for Killua anymore, now that they were going their separate ways. He had to tell him, or he'll regret this his whole l...
2.6K 139 11
Humans start out at birth with milk white blood. The more crimes they commit or emotional damage they infect, the darker their blood becomes. Gon is...
803 25 12
I Do Not Own These Characters! They Belong To The Original Creator! And I Do Not Own The Cover But I Do Own The Writing Of The Cover! Contains:...