Garden Lily || Ranboo

By annierose1218

Lilia Reyes was a small streamer in the town of Boring, Wisconsin. That is, until she met some people that ch... More

Mᴇᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Canon Facts
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

1.3K 72 93
By annierose1218

!tw! gore, death

the plotline might be a little off

heyo so this took me awhile, scrolling and skimming vods and videos, so make sure to vote if u liked it!!

Not even a fortnight later, Doomsday approached.

"Lilia, they're here. It's already started." Tommy told her the words she had been dreading.

~~~~yesterday~~~~

"Tommy f*cked up." Dream said.

"What did he do?" Tubbo questioned. "What happened?"

"You're telling me you don't know what happened?" Dream cried.

"No!" Fundy and Lilia said in sync. Tubbo and Quackity agreeing.

"Tommy's exiled, Dream!" Tubbo yelled. "He's gone!"

"You're- you're lying to me!" Dream accused.

"We're not!" Lilia insisted.

"We're not actually! What do you mean?" Fundy cried. "Why Tommy?"

"Follow me." Dream said solemnly.

𓆉

Dream led them down the prime path, down past every building in the Dream SMP.

"Oh....." Tubbo realized.

The community house was destroyed. Blown up. Decimated. Water flowed from where there used to be a tank. The Community House, the one that was there for everybody, in the beginning, was gone.

"What the hell is this?" Quackity asked in a monotone voice.

"Uh.....The Community House......" Lilia's eyes widened.

"Mhm." Dream hummed in confirmation.

"It's all gone...." Ranboo said.

"Literally everything is- gone."

"You're saying Tommy did this?" Tubbo demanded.

"Tommy blew up the Community House." Dream answered.

"I don't understand-"

"Why?"

"We were this close! This close to peace!" Dream cried.

"Why-  I don't understand- why are we suffering from the consequences of this?" Quackity faltered.

"Because Tubbo, Tubbo is the president! And Tubbo has the discs." Dream stated.

"Okay, and?" Lilia giggled nervously. "That has absolutely nothing to do with-"

"This doesn't have anything to do with L'manburg." Ranboo said quickly.

"This isn't our fault!" Quackity wailed. "We didn't-"

"Okay! You're right! I won't blame you. But I need the disc."

𓆉

Tubbo held the disc in his hand. The one thing that held power and leverage.

"NOOOOOOOOOO." Tommy thundered.

"Tommy?" Lilia gasped. "You're- aren't you dead?"

"Tommy!" Tubbo cried.

~~~Present~~~

Long story short, Tommy came with Technoblade (aka 'The Blade') to get his discs back, only to rejoin L'Manburg and Tubbo in the end. Dream had gotten them all riled up.

Tommy had yelled at Tubbo, his right hand man, his partner in crime, his best friend.
"THE DISCS- THE DISCS WERE WORTH MORE THAN YOU EVER WERE."

Dream had also given them a deadline of tomorrow, well, today now, to say their last goodbyes to L'Manburg. And Techno sided with him to destroy the country they all loved.

"Lilia?" Tommy asked. Then more frantically. "Lilia!"

"What? Three-thirty isn't until-" She looked at the clock in her room. "It's not until fifteen minutes."

"No, I know that it's not now, but they're already here, and they've- they've got a big obsidian grid or something!" Tommy cried.

"They were already here....." Everything clicked.

"We have to, start, fighting them, get the TNT out!" Lilia denied that her country was gone.

"Lilia.......it's just us. We have no one." Tommy stated.

"We- all that fighting from yesterday- they don't trust us anymore." She realized. "We need them all to rally."

"No- Ponk gave us supplies." Tommy cut her off. "They're coming. I know they are."

But the chests were destroyed.
"Fundy." Lilia hissed. "That little no-good scoundrel of a brother. Does our father's sacrifice mean nothing to him?"

CaptainPuffy joined the game
Sapnap joined the game
Quackity joined the game
Tubbo_ joined the game

"What do you need us to do." Captain Puffy asked confidently. "We're your backup."

"I'm here." Technoblade chuckled. "Do you think you can stop me?"

"No- no you're not." Tubbo's voice wavered nervously. "You're lying!"

"I'm not one to lie......." Techno and his 'Hound Army' arrived on the hills of L'Manburg. Lilia sucked in her breath.

"Go." Tommy gave them the signal. The team of only five people, all of whom she trusted with her life, started picking off the hounds.

"Aghhhhh." She complained. "Why the f*ck are these dogs so strong? Techno do you drug them?"

"Something like that." He laughed, facing off Tommy alone.

"PHIL!" Techno cried once nearly all of the dogs were gone.

"Phil?" Tommy asked. "Phil wouldn't-"

"Woah! Ummmm Tommy?" Puffy yelled.

"WHAT!" Sapnap screamed. " WHY ARE THERE SO MANY WITHERS!"

"OKAY, okay, start taking on the withers, Tubbo, Tommy, you two find Dream and Techno. I'm counting on you to finish them." Lilia assessed the situation.

"Lilia, do you have any supplies?" Quackity asked her. "I ran out of gapples."

"Yeah," She said distractedly, tossing them each a golden apple and a strength potion. "Where's Ranboo?"

"He's not here." Tubbo told her. "He sided with Fundy, Niki, and Jack. Not on Dream's side, but not on ours."

Tnt rained down. She was still in shock.

"Get the withers!" Sapnap ordered, noticing Lilia's distraction.

OceanAllie joined the game

"Missed me b*tches?" Allie greeted them, spawning in L'Manburg. "Wow, Techno really did a number here."

"Allie!" Lilia gasped. "Thank god."

"You need help with these withers?" She could practically hear Allie smirk.

"Yes please, woman, we are a little bit pre-occupied." Tommy said.

"Ooh, y'know how many wither roses I could get from this?" Allie pointed out.

"Not the point, but get me some." Lilia and Allie fell into the routine of wither-fighting that they had developed over the years.

"I found him." Tommy said gravely. "Hello, 'The Blade'"

"Hello, Tommy."

They started to fight, not only with weapons, but with words. It was a test of wills, who could keep fighting while talking at the same time.

It turned out to be Techno.

Tommy was too slow. One arrow launched from the crossbow could end several lives.

"Tommy only has one canon life," She breathed, quiet enough that the duelers couldn't hear, but the stream could. "He's gonna die if no one stops Techno."

Tubbo had the same idea. They both launched forwards, pulling out extra shields and forming a barrier in front of Tommy.

"Tommy, guys, run!" Lilia gasped. "We got this."

"But you both have one life left!" Puffy protested. "We can't just leave you here!"

"Puffy, we can do this." Tubbo said determinedly.

𓆉

Techno and Dream had fled, but their work was finished. L'Manburg, a once beautiful nation, was destroyed. All that was left was a big crater, and a memory of what it used to be.

"Hi guys!" Ghostbur greeted them cheerily.

"Heyyyyyy," She said half-heartedly. Lilia and chat both knew what was about to go down.

"Oh, Ghostbur." Tommy started.

"Hey, so I was walking along, to my sewers in L'Manburg, and instead of the sewers being there, it was a big hole." Ghostbur asked. "What is that all about?"

"Ghostbur, L'Manburg's gone, L'Manburg's finished." Tommy blurted out.

"What do you mean? I just started my stream."

"They- they blew it up, Ghostbur." Lilia said gently, knowing this could break the ghost more. "All of it."

"What?" The ghost man sounded in pain. "Why- why would they do that?"

"It was Techno, Ghostbur, Techno did it." Tommy said harshly.

"And Dream," Tubbo added, "And Phil."

"Phil?" Ghostbur said in shock and sorrow.

"I'm so sorry Ghostbur, I couldn't do anything. But a single woman against three men and a bunch of bombs will never win. A single woman with no supplies could do nothing. I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything to make L'manburg's last moments count. I should've, but I didn't. And for that, I'm so so f*cking sorry." Lilia apologized sadly, maybe a little wistfully.

"We can still rebuild it right?" Ghostbur asked hopefully. He was gripping on to small pieces of hope.

"No, there's no going back. Remember the three canon lives? This is L'manburg's last. There's nothing we can do. This is the end." Allie reminded them.

"Would it help............to sing the anthem one last time?" Quackity asked gently.

"Ghostbur you know it better than anyone else.....why don't you do start it?" Tommy suggested.

"Well I've heard there was a special place...." Ghostbur lamented. "Where men could go and emancipate, the brutality and the tyranny of their rulers." Quackity played the guitar and Lilia played the piano in the background.

"Well this place was real, you needn't fret, with Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, f*ck Eret. It's a big and slightly blown up L'Manburg." Ghostbur choked up at the last line.

"My L'Manburg," They all hummed. "My L'Manburg, my L'Manburg, my L'Manburg."

She muted, telling her chat, "Guys, L'Manburg isn't a place anymore, it's a memory. And now I realize it's more than just a place or a memory. It's a state of mind, a place of peace, and a place of comfort. I wasn't here for the start of it, and yet I understand its importance."

She continued. "That's why Niki didn't help, or HBomb, or Ranboo. They believed that their special place was threatened, and so they went up and packed, because these places, these places of solace can be found everywhere."

"They can be found in you."
The screen faded black.

————————————————————

Doomsday guys, how are yall feeling? i hope u have ur tissues XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...
121K 3.5K 25
-Nora Violet is an inspiring artist on twitch. She plays video games once in a while for her fans and works at a local diner called 'Gwen's Life' On...
217K 4.6K 50
!!UPDATED COVER ART!! ⚠️Warning⚠️ please do not read if you are triggered by: Themes of depression Anxiety/panic attacks Verbal/physical abuse Ment...