𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 - han seojun

Bởi chamvies

。゚。 ୨♡୧ 。゚。 Yeona frowned, wondering why Suho had avoided her question... Her eyes widened as she finally con... Xem Thêm

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝐒𝐈𝐗

2.2K 82 34
Bởi chamvies

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning, Yeona was walking up to the school, starving from not having dinner last night. In order to avoid her father, she never came down for dinner and had pretended that she was too busy studying to eat when in reality she was watching a show on Netflix with her headphones in. She had today and tomorrow to study, she would be okay skipping one night.

She spotted Sooah as she passed by the front gate, "Sooah!" Yeona rushed over, wincing when she felt her chest flutter a tad bit from the spontaneous exercise, "Sooah, do you happen to have any snacks?"

The small girl pursed her lips and shook her head, "Sorry... Taehoonie ate them all yesterday and I haven't restocked."

Yeona let out an exasperated sigh, "It's okay... I'll see if ImJu has anything." She hugged Sooah's arm as they walked into the building. If Jugyeong didn't have anything, then she was going to have to take her medicine on an empty stomach...

They made it to the classroom and Yeona spotted Jugyeong staring into the room from the window. She detached herself from Sooah, who continued into the classroom, and slowly walked up to her, "ImJu?"

Jugyeong jumped, placing a hand to her heart, "Aish... You scared me!"

"Sorry... Do you happen to have a snack?" Yeona asked, clasping her hands together in a begging fashion.

"No, I don't. Do you need one? Maybe ask Taehoon? He's always eating-"

"Sooah said he stole all of her snacks so I'm sure he doesn't have any either..." Yeona pouted, rubbing her stomach pitifully.

Jugyeong's eyes suddenly widened, "Seojun almost hit me with his bike again this morning!" She exclaimed out of no where, "He made me mess up my lig gloss and embarrass myself!" She whined, covering her face with her hands, "He needs to leave me alone!"

Yeona pursed her to keep from smirking at the distressed girl, "He's coming down the hall right now..."

Jugyeong's head shot up and looked behind her, "My cue to leave. Come on!" She grabbed Yeona's hand and dragged her into the classroom, almost tripping over her feet. When Yeona made it inside, she spotted Suho sitting at his desk, looking unbothered as he read a book. I'd hate to interrupt...Just kidding.

"Yah, Suho!" She called out as she made her way to his desk, "Do you happen to have a snack in your bag? Anything will work." She clasped her hands together much like she had done when she had asked Jugyeong and pushed her bottom lip out.

Suho stared at her for a moment, an unimpressed look gracing his face, before grabbing his bag from the floor. He unzipped it and pulled out two granola bars, handing them both over to her.

"I only need one." She replied, taking one, "Thank you! You're a lifesaver when you aren't getting me sick." She teased, giving him a playful smile.

Suho rolled his eyes and shoved the other granola bar in her hand, "You can have them both."

She gave him a grateful look, "Thanks."

The class gasped loudly, causing Yeona to look behind her and see that everyone had their eyes on them, "What?" She asked, eyes wide. They continued to whisper amongst themselves, pointing at the two best friends and making it blatantly obvious that whatever they were discussing was about the two.

The teacher walked in and called for everyone to sit down, the lesson soon starting once as everyone took their seats and quieted down. Their teacher had been explaining a topic for the past couple of class periods, boring Yeona half to death since she already knew how to do the problems within the topic with ease. Today was another one of those days.

"The function of x is seven! So what is the value when x equals six? Naturally, it's seven! Because the value of the function is always seven!" Yeona rolled her eyes at her teacher's enthusiasm, "Okay! Who wants to solve the next problems?"

The students in the class began to look around the room, some checking their chairs to see if they were sturdy, one kid even pushing his hands against the wall to make sure it wouldn't 'crumble down' at any moment. Yeona stared at the teacher, knowing she might get picked since she's a top student.

"Ah, I'm a fool for asking... How about our math geniuses! The Soo-Soo couple! Come on out, problems one and two!" The teacher exclaimed, scanning the class again, "And... Our new girl. Im Jugyeong!"

Jugyeong, who had been hiding her face with her hair, looked up with a horrified expression, shaking her head, "Oh no."

Yeona gave her a look of pity, "You got this, ImJu... Hwaiting!" She pumped her fist in encouragement. She knew from the look on Jugyeong's face that she didn't know a lick of what was going on.

Jugyeong gave her an uncomfortable smile and slowly stood up to make her way to the board, glancing at the other two who had started the problems already. Yeona watched, partially amused, partially sympathetic, as Jugyeong leaned over and was seemingly talking to Suho, no doubt trying to bribe him for help.

Suho finished first, causing the class to let out gasps and the teacher to start praising him, "You'll win the math competition for sure! The principal has high hopes for you!" Suho seemed uneasy as he walked past back to his seat, not paying any mind to her compliments.

Soojin finished just shortly after Suho, looking mildly off-put as she took her seat.

Jugyeong was left by herself, nothing written on the board in front of her, her gaze on the finished problems.

"Jugyeong-ah?" The teacher called, "The problems are different, what's the point in looking?"

Jugyeong laughed nervously, "Haha... Right..."

A mix between a laugh and a scoff was heard at the back of the class, all eyes looking at the offender who just happened to be Han Seojun. He looked very amused, a smug looking grin on his face.

"Ah... So Han Seojun must know the answer..." The teacher said, which in turn made Seojun fake yawn and try to put his head down as if he had been asleep this whole time.

"Seojun, come solve this problem for her. That pretend-sleeping won't work on me, come up here and solve it!" The teacher called loudly.

Seojun raised his head and grimaced as he stood, making his way down the aisle, passing Jugyeong and making a motion with his hand to show his frustration. Yeona let out a laugh, immediately pursing her lips as she made eye contact with the teacher. "Sorry." She mouthed, an amused smile taking over instead.

"Hurry up!" The teacher urged, crossing her arms over her chest.

Seojun sighed.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

"I guess I can't go to college if I flunk math!" Jugyeong whined out as the four girls were walking around the campus during their lunch hour.

"Just get good scores on the other subjects." Soojin suggested.

Jugyeong groaned, "I'll never make it to college..."

Sooah hugged Jugyeong's arm, "Why don't you join our math academy!"

"You still go to that?" Yeona asked, perking up. She had been walking besides Sooah but now was behind the group.

Sooah nodded enthusiastically, "Soojin and Suho both go to it! Yeona used to before she went on her break!" Sooah bounded over to Yeona, "Do you plan on coming back?"

Yeona smiled, "Of course."

"Should I join, then?" Jugyeong asked the girls, glancing at them as if seeking approval, "My mom did tell me to find a math class..."

"It will help a lot, I recommend it." Yeona replied, giving her an encouraging smile, Soojin and Sooah nodding in agreement.

"We should have study sessions for the classes too!" Sooah exclaimed, "With us five..."

"There's four of us?" Soojin interrupted, raising a brow at her.

"My Taehoon-ie will be joining us! So five of us which means there's room for one more." Sooah confirmed, nodding her head after she had counted on her fingers, "Ooh!"

All of the girls looked over to see Lee Suho sitting on the bench, reading a book, "Lee Suho!" Sooah exclaimed, jogging up to him, "Do you want to join our study group?"

"No." He simply responded, not even bothering to look up.

The other girls had caught up to Sooah, overhearing Suho's answer.

"My mom will only approve if you study with us." Soojin explained, looking disappointed.

"Then tell her I am." He replied, clearly annoyed as he stood up, getting ready to walk off.

"You want me to lie to her?" Soojin looked offended for a split second before she put on a smile, "Just join us instead."

Suho stared at them for a moment and then walked off without a word.

"Gosh, why does he have to play hard to get?" Soojin muttered, a look of distaste crossing her face.

"Aish, he's such an ass sometimes." Yeona added on, shaking her head in disappointment as Soojin nodded in agreement.

"Well, just us four and my Hoonie!" Sooah exclaimed, clearly excited for the study group. Yeona assumed it wasn't for the studying part.

"Once you join the academy, we will start the sessions." Soojin told Jugyeong who nodded in response, "Ah, if you skip the study group to go on dates with Taehoon, you're out, got it?" She pointed threateningly at Sooah who held her hands up in defense and nodded quickly, "Got it..."

Sooah suddenly gasped, "Ah, ImJu! I gave your number to the guy I'm setting you up with!" Sooah cheered, clasping her hands together excitedly to contain herself.

"Oh!" Jugyeong replied, "Already...?"

"He'll call you soon! He's super excited to get to know you..." Yeona tuned out the conversation and looked around, taking notice of Suho who happened to be standing off to the side, staring at Jugyeong.

Yeona furrowed her brow, waving discreetly at him causing his eyes to shoot over to her, "What?" She mouthed, tilting her head to motion to Jugyeong.

Suho turned around and continued on his way, making Yeona suspicious of his behaviour, smiling to herself when she finally realized why he seemed to be acting the way that he had been.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

The next morning, Yeona had decided to take up the math teacher's suggestion for her to join Suho and Soojin in taking the math test at the academy. Yeona knew the only reason that the teacher insisted on it was that it would make the school look good, but she decided any reason to escape her home was good enough.

She was walking down one of the hallways when she saw Suho pass by in the intersecting hallway, "Yah, Lee Suho!" She called out, catching up to him since he had slowed to look at her.

"Who is that girl?"

"She's so pretty! They would look good together!"

"He's so handsome! Daebak!"

"ImJu told me that you were acting strange last night after she told you about her date... Care to explain?" Yeona teased, raising her brows at him in a playful manner.

"It's not what you think." He stated, not bothering to explain himself more.

"Oh, but it is. I saw the way you were looking at her yesterday... That was jealousy, Suho..." Yeona trailed off, shrugging her shoulders, "And don't try and tell me that it's not true. I know I was gone for three months, but I still know you and your telling signs."

Suho stared at her, an unamused look gracing his face.

"Yah, Lee Suho! Kim Yeona!" Both students stopped where they were and turned to see Kang Soojin making her way to them, "Are you both ready for the math test?"

"Wow! All three of them are gorgeous!"

"Not surprised that the most gorgeous are all friends with each other..."

"Yah, they're even rumoured to be the smartest at Saebom High..."

"I only got told about this yesterday, so I didn't have time to study..." Yeona trailed off, pouting a little as the group started walking again, "I hope I score good. My dad is strict on grades, you see..."

"Ah, I know how that is," Soojin replied, looking sympathetic, "My dad is also strict on grades. He wants me to score the best but Lee Suho here won't let that happen." She replied, punching Suho's arm lightly, "Did you study a lot, Suho?"

"What's there to study?" He simply replied.

"Ah, you're so annoying..." Soojin replied, crossing her arms over her chest, "You act like you didn't study but you'll probably ace the test."

Yeona nodded in agreement, "He doesn't even have to study, it's like his brain was hard-wired with math when he was born..." Yeona replied, scrunching up her nose in distaste, "I love math but even I find it difficult at times."

"Aren't you sick of saying that every time we take a test?" He asked pointedly at Soojin, raising a brow at her.

"Yah, your scores are the second most popular subject amongst my family members, after mine of course. I wouldn't be surprised if they started talking about Yeona here," Soojin said, motioning to said girl with her hands. She began to break away from the duo, "My testing room is right here, good luck!"

"Thanks. You too." They both replied, Yeona a little more enthusiastic than Suho.

"Oh yeah!" Soojin called out to both teens, "Don't do better than me, just get a moderate score." She narrowed her eyes with a playful smile on her face.

Yeona pursed her lips to keep from laughing as she watched Suho roll his eyes and continue down the hallway, "Good luck, Soojin!"

It turned out that she and Suho were in the same testing room, which she deemed as a plus. She was going to try and get him to hang out with her afterwards so she didn't have to go home, already planning the excuse to her father down to the littlest details.

"Alright, all the tests are out so no more talking. Please try your best. You may begin." The instructor stated before he started to walk up and down the aisles.

Thirty minutes passed by and Yeona had answered all forty-five questions. It was a fairly easy test, most of the problems being from what she had learned last year at Yongpa High and what she had spent studying when she had been in the States.

She practically jumped out of her seat when Suho abruptly stood up and practically marched out of the room in a hurried state. She stared at the door in disbelief before standing up and rushing out of the room herself, trying to catch up to Suho, "Yah! Lee Suho! Where do you think you're going?"

Suho, who had made it halfway down the hallway, stopped and looked behind him, "Why are you following me?"

"No, you answer me! Why did you get up and leave like that?" Yeona whisper-yelled, looking at the boy in front of her with wide eyes, "Your scores could be voided because of it!"

Suho crossed his arms, "Yeah, and so could yours! Why did you follow me?"

"I'm not worried about my scores, the teacher said I didn't even have to come. What's going on?" Yeona asked once again, mirroring Suho in crossing her arms.

"But you said you hoped you got a good score for your dad." Suho stated, still not answering the question, frustrating Yeona further.

"Can you stop changing the subject to me! Why did you leave? Where are you going?" Yeona bit back, throwing her arms in frustration.

"Why do you care?" Suho asked, raising a brow at her.

"Because I was going to ask if I could tag along with you for the day. I don't want to go home." Yeona explained, huffing and rolling her eyes, "But someone just had to run out of the classroom like the world was ending, so I didn't get the chance to ask."

Suho pondered for a moment before grabbing her wrist and pulling her with him, "Where are we going?" When she didn't get an answer, she just sighed, "Whatever... As long as it's not my house, I don't care anymore."

Suho quirked a small smile at that, clearly amused at her behavior, "Don't worry, it's not."

"By the way... Where did that hat come from?" She asked, grabbing the hat that sat on his head, putting it onto her own head.

He quickly snatched it back, brushing it off as if she had harmed it, "Stop asking questions, you're giving me a headache."

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

Yeona furrowed her brow when they finally reached their destination, "Suho..."

He turned to her and tilted his head as if telling her to continue.

Yeona pursed her lips before letting out a loud sigh, "If you wanted to see your girlfriend, you could've just said so."

Suho scowled at her, "Shut up. She's not my girlfriend—"

"—not yet—!"

"—and I just wanted to watch a movie." He glared at her when she cut him off, earning a playful smirk in return.

"That's definitely why you raced out of the classroom like someone had lit a fire under your butt. Just admit you like her! It would be so much—"

"Fine, I like her."

"—Easier if you would just admit it..." She froze for a moment, blinking as if her mind was rewinding the conversation that just took place, "Wait... See! I knew it!" She cheered, jumping up and down excitedly, slapping his arm, "I freaking knew it! Gosh, I can read you like a book, Suho!"

Suho stared at her as she cheered and danced in her spot, a small smile forming on his face. It quickly dropped as he watched her face twitch with a wince.

Yeona felt her heart's uneasy fluttering, coming to a stop and placing a hand where her heart is, "Okay! Let's go find her!" She quickly ushered Suho in the direction of the theatre's front doors.

"Are you okay?" He asked, letting her push him to the doors.

"Yeah, perfectly fine. Let's go find your girlfriend, Suho." She replied, throwing the word girlfriend in there so he would change the subject. She smirked when it worked like a charm.

"Not my girlfriend!" He whispered-yelled at her, finally moving over to the side so she wasn't pushing him anymore, "Go buy popcorn before I hit you."

Yeona gasped, "You would hit a girl? The Divine Suho, hitting a girl?"

"You don't count. If someone offered me a million won to hit you, I'd do it for free."

Feeling majorly offended, Yeona scrunched her nose up, "Aish... Don't forget about the forks, Suho..." She replied in a low tone, referring back to her previous threat.

Suho pursed his lips and rolled his eyes, pushing her in the direction of the popcorn, "Go get some."

Yeona immediately turned back to him, holding her hand out expectantly.

Rolling his eyes once again, he reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet, handing her a few bills, "Now go. Before I leave you here to wait."

Yeona smiled sweetly at him, "Thanks! You're not getting your change back!" Suho was going to object but she had quickly bounded over to the line for the popcorn.

Once she returned, keeping her promise about keeping his change, they entered the theatre, "I see why you brought a hat." She whispered to him, spotting Jugyeong and her date seated in the middle of the room.

She used Suho as a shield, Suho seemingly following along as he used his body to cover her as they went up a few rows above the couple.

It was about thirty minutes. into the movie when Jugyeong's date seemed to be making a move on her, "It looks like their date is going well so far." She told Suho quietly, motioning to where the girl's date was putting an arm around her shoulders.

"That damn jerk..." Suho muttered as he quickly stood up, jumping over the aisle of chairs that were in front of them, continuing down to the couple.

"Suho!" Yeona whisper-yelled, eyes widening at the boy's behavior, "Suho-!" She cut herself off when someone shushed her, bowing to them when they looked over at her with a glare, "Sorry..." She told them quietly before looking back to where Suho had gone. He had pulled the couple apart, frozen and unmoving.

Yeona gasped and bit back a laugh as she realised it wasn't the couple that they were looking for, but another one that seemed to be wearing the exact same outfits as Jugyeong and her date.

She watched as the girl's whole behavior changed, as if she hadn't had control over her previous actions before, "What am I doing here?! Haru-ah!" The girl cried out, running out of the theatre hurriedly, her date calling after her, "Danoh? Yah, Danoh!"

Yeona turned her gaze back to Suho who ducked and hid behind a row of chairs, upsetting another person as he was practically on their lap. Yeona spotted the reasoning for his actions, Jugyeong and her date a few rows ahead of where they had originally thought the couple was, staring back at where the scene had just played out. Yeona slowly lifted the popcorn bucket to hide her face from view, peeking over the top to see that they had gone back to watching the movie.

She shot out of her seat and rushed over to steps off to the side, going down to Suho's aisle and grabbing him by the jacket and tugging him to the exit, making their escape, "You're so embarrassing! This is why I can't take you anywhere!" Yeona complained, crossing her arms with a huff, "What were you thinking?"

Suho sheepishly looked away.

Yeona stared at him for a few moments before she started laughing, "Not only was it immensely embarrassing, it was super hilarious too. Gosh, watching you make a fool of yourself never fails to make me laugh." She wiped away fake tears, annoying Suho with her dramatics.

"Can you shut up? I'm already embarrassed enough, I don't need to relive it again." Suho replied, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

Yeona poked his cheek, "Aw, I've never seen you blush before!"

Suho slapped her hand away, marching over to the exit, "I'm going to wait for the movie to finish out here. Don't follow me."

"I'm gonna follow you!" Yeona replied in a sing-song voice, following after him.

It was an hour of Yeona annoying Suho to death before they spotted Jugyeong and her date leaving the theatre.

"Sh! Shush, shush, Suho! Shut up!" Yeona whispered, hitting his arm continuously even though he had not spoken much during their conversation.

"Ai..." He grumbled and turned to look at the couple exiting through the double glass doors, a kind smile on Jugyeong's face as she practically trailed after the guy.

"I'd walk you home if I could, but I have a school gathering... I'm sorry." The guy stated as he turned to face her, placing his hands in the pockets of his coat.

"No, it's okay! You should go." Jugyeong replied sweetly, giving him another polite smile.

The guy grinned, "Thank you. Will I be able to see you again soon?" He asked.

"I'm sorry," Jugyeong said, looking mildly surprised at his insinuation for a second date. She seemed to ponder for a second before smiling again, "Sure."

"Was I too straight-foward?" The guy asked, seeming to lose confidence as he continued, taking his hands out of his pockets and clasping them together in front of him, "I'll contact you later." He said with a grin, finality laced in his tone as he raised his hand to caress the side of her face, "Have a safe trip home."

Yeona grabbed Suho's wrist as he made moves to stand up and yanked him back down, "Down boy, down."

Suho glared at her words, not liking that her words were practically calling him a dog.

"Okay," Jugyeong replied to the guy, seeming awkward now. Bowing to him, she continued, "Bye!" She gave him one last smile and a small wave before turning on her heel and walking away.

Suho practically threw himself into the poster that was a few feet in front of them, causing Yeona to laugh out loud at his idiocy, realising too late that Jugyeong had spotted her, "Kim Yeona?"

Yeona cursed to herself before throwing on a smile and standing up, "Hey! I'm here to walk you home!" She fibbed, patting herself on the back for her quick response.

"Aw! When I sent the information to the group chat, I didn't mean for you to come all the way here to walk me home!" Jugyeong gushed, rushing over to Yeona and throwing her arms around her, "You're the best!"

"I know, I know," Yeona jokingly teased, hugging her back, "Let's go!" She linked arms with Jugyeong and tugged her away from the theatre, making sure to glance at Suho and send him a wink.

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈•゚。

some suho and yeona friendship with a dash of jugyeong added!

i love suho and yeona's relationship - him putting up with her personality is my fav.

i also love jugyeong and yeona, the best of girl-friends <3

anyways i hope you enjoyed the chapter! i'm super excited to post chapter eight which won't be until sunday 💔 chapter seven is a sort of filler with a particular scene of a certain someone's keys.

as always, feel free to comment if you have any questions or any theories as to what might happen next!

thank you sm for reading! we reached 100 reads not too long ago which is exciting so thank you!

ilysm, bye! - haley

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

46.2K 2.7K 26
~Dedicated to that special GC fam~ Sure, Han Seojun let Lim Jukyung go at the end of True Beauty. And sure, Kang Sujin apologized for what had happen...
5.9K 285 17
Another fan fiction inspired by kdrama True Beauty. Events take place after the last episode of the drama. Focusing on my favorite characters (Han Se...
42.4K 2.1K 23
【" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬"】 ───── 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 two former friends start fake dating each other with the idea of actu...
259K 10.4K 42
𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 He's my best friend so I shouldn't feel this way about him. But I can't help it, I can't control my feelings... ...