Twisted Wonderland scenarios

By Just_Jack_8030

This book will focus on Twisted Wonderland one-shots for the reader. It contains curse words so I'll leave th... More

You really clicked in this story???
Out of my hands 1 (Riddle x Reader)
Out of my hands 2 (Riddle x Reader)
Big Plans (Deuce x Reader)
Payback! (Lilia x Reader)
Open requests and other stuff
A lovely night (Leona x Reader)
SPOILER ALERT EPISODE 5
Gentleman or pretendant? (Jade x reader)
Let's fall in love someday (Sebek x reader)
Update of Episode 5 (SPOILERS)
Lemon sorbets and compromises (Malleus x Fem! Reader)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY INFLUENCER!!!
How do you steal a heart? (Ruggie x reader)
Announcement!!
Midnight thoughts
Happy Valentines day!!!
Oblivious acts (merfolk Jade x Biologist! Fem! Reader)
Happy Birthday Capitalist!!
Happy birthday THUNDER BOIIIIIIIIIIII
Happy late anniversary!!!
N.O. F.U.N. (Floyd x reader)
Be grateful and announcement
Birthdays, events and announcements
Little red rabbit 1 (Rook x Savanaclaw reader)
How many children, sir? (Heartslabyul)
Birthdays and stuff
Jamil is 19 and I'm a survivor here
Trappola's late birthday
How many children, sir? (Savanaclaw)
How many fish, sir? (Octavinelle)
Happy birthday Tsunotaro!
Birthdays and anniversaries ✨✨✨✨
Little red rabbit part 2 (Rook x Savanaclaw reader)
Memes
Happy Birthday my queen!
Who needs a king? We have a birthday hyena!
Apple of my eye, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
3 birthdays and words from the heart
Leona and his CIRCLE OF LIFEEE + me crying
HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN AND DIA DE MUERTOS AND LEECH BIRTHDAY!!!!

Where you belong (Yandere! Leech twins x fem! Reader)

6.4K 100 50
By Just_Jack_8030

( ⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ This shot contains yandere behavior, kidnapping, use of drugs and potions, obsession, physical violence, metamorphosis , blood and fear. If you have Thalassophobia you might get triggered too. I'm new in this type of shots but I'll try my best. Also if you wish more of these it's fine by me but just so you know: I will NEVER romanticize harmful practices towards one's self or others. This was a shot requested by moreheadtamar )

It had been a while since Y/n slept so well. Usually at these hours it's when she would get a nightmare about an upcoming danger in her life, but tonight her mind was blank.

There were no nightmares on her mind and no sound surrounding her...
No sound...

wait a moment

If Y/n knew one thing, it was that living with a loud demon like Grim made the wish of silence an impossible miracle, not to mention the whispers of the ghost that always kept her company.
But she was not hearing a single snore or whisper... no nightmares of people she never knew and no mouse presenting himself in front of the mirror.

"Grim..." she called out for her roommate who should be asleep next to her.
"Grim, are you there?"
It took her 3 minutes to realize what was going wrong...

For an unknown reason Ramshackle's prefect felt uneasy. She opened her eyes but everything was blurry, she could see there was light around the room yet her eyes couldn't show anything apart from some blinding light.
She tried to reach her eyes with her hands but it was hard to move something that one couldn't even feel.

"What... the fuck...?"

She started moving her all of sudden, incredibly heavy arms. Her heartbeat increased when she tried moving her legs but just like the arms, they didn't move an inch. Y/n's strength to move her own body was gone.

"Ah-.. AH-...!" The pitiful girl's breathing got heavier.

"help... someone.. ah- ah! ." She couldn't even talk properly. Her voice came out in slow stutters until she finally got to scream with all the air she had in her lungs.

" Help! Someone! Help me please!" She could feel hot tears running down her cheeks. Trying to get up was useless and even painful.

Y/n didn't know how much time she spent crying for help... for someone to explain her what was going on, why her eyes didn't show anything more than blurry lights and why her body was completely numb.

After some time the girl heard a door open and footsteps approaching to whatever she was lying down on.

"Nee~ Koebi-chan." The y/h/c haired  recognized that voice.

"Hmhm. Good morning Y/n." Both are here! Y/n sighed in relief; she felt happy to hear two familiar voices. Her best friends: the Leech twins.

"J-Jade, Floyd... I-I've never been happier to h-hear y-your voices." The shock was still heard in her voice yet the relief she felt also showed.

"Aw, you heard that too, Jade? Our little shrimp is happy to be with us!" The voice that belonged to Floyd showed a cheerful tone. "Yes, I heard her too, Floyd, haha."

Even in the worst of situations they know how to continue being their usual selves. Y/n thought wanting to cry out of relief. She was not alone!
"G-guys..."

"Yes, Koebi-chan/ Y/n?" They both replied at the same time.

"D-do you know w-what ha-happened?... w-why am I like.. this..?" Her mind imagined different theories but she needed someone to confirm them or prove them wrong.

"Huh?"

"I-I can't m-move a-and I can't see m-more tha-than s-spots and.. and lights and shad-"

"Oh Y/n, you forget everything so easily. You are like a fish."

"Wha-what a-are you-u talk... and W-why do-does it sm-mell...-" Y/n took a deep breath before finally starting to talk properly. Her thousand questions were piling up just leaving her mouth stuttering not even being able to finish asking one question.

"Why.. why d-does it smell l-like the sea?" that wasn't going to be her first question but the unique salty smell of the sea stole her attention away wondering why she didn't notice it before. After the twins shared a look Jade politely replied "That's because we are near the beach, my dear Y/n."

"And... why is that?" She felt awkward knowing her two best friends were looking at her in such position but that could wait, first she needed answers and control over her body.

"Huh. You were right Jade, she forgot everything. Too bad, I lost the bet!" Even though Y/n couldn't see a thing she could imagine the taller twin pouting.

"Guys. Please..." The stress in her voice made them both stop talking.

"What's wrong Koebi-chan?"

"w-what do you mean by "what's wrong?"? I can't move and I can't see! Not to mention the fact the y-you are telling me that I'm a-at some random beach!" the exasperation for getting control over her own body was increasing on her mind.

"Ugh. I hate it when you get like this, Koebi-chan. You won't even ask us how we are doing!" Floyd's voice expressed his annoyance. "But I guess it's understandable that she feels like this, Floyd."
"You think so, Jade?"
"Yeah but I sure slept well. How about you?"
"Bro I had this crazy dream about..."

This wasn't funny anymore. "Guys shut up! You keep talking and talking yet none of you dares to tell me what's happening o-or help me get up!" After that statement the room was drowned in silence for one minute. The only thing she could hear now were her and the twins' breathing.

Floyd looked at Jade just to start giggling. At first it was just Floyd but soon enough Jade joined and the silent giggles turned into a spine-chilling pair of little laughters. As if it was a secret."Now, Y/n. We can't do both things at the same time..."
"... so, little Shrimp. You want answers first? Or eyes first?"

The amused tone they used only got her angrier. Y/n was aware of how strange and peculiar the Leech twins could be but somewhere inside she felt this was too much.. even for them. She didn't like the conclusions her train of thoughts was getting to. "Wait... are you- did you two-?"

"Answers or eyes, I won't ask again." Floyd's voice took a dark turn out of the blue.

She swallowed. "S-Stop playing around. I-If you can help me see you better do something and then explain e-everything! I have the right to know..." That was her final answer. "Ughhhh... fiiine."
"My my. You are so bold my dear Y/n."

The merfolks moved the girl as if she was a doll and sat her on what she assumed was a chair. The human heard many footsteps going around then identified someone getting closer.

A cold hand started passing its index and middle finger marking her jawline with the same delicacy a pianist has while playing the instrument. The fragile human felt someone breathing next to her ear.

"This will only take a moment, my dearest." A tone as shady yet enchanting as the fog that surrounds a magical hideout. She knew it was Jade but this was the first time he used that tone with her. The confusion and sudden uprising speed of her blood pressure left the y/e/c eyed quiet.

"J-Jade?" The embarrassment she felt became a matter of second interest later when the girl felt Jade's fingers keeping her right eye open as some liquid was applied on it.

The formal twin did the same thing with the left one and after a moment with her eyes shut tightly, Y/n opened them little by little. Her sight was back. "There you go, Y/n."

It took some minutes for those y/e/c eyes to adjust to the light but soon enough the figures of the Leech brothers were clear as day along with the terribly lighted room where the three students were. Both of the boys wore casual outfit while she was wearing her pajamas on a reclining chair.

Part of Y/n was happy to be able to see but for some reason the anxiety inside of her only increased when her eyes met the two heterochromatic pairs. She tried once more to move but her body was as unresponsive as before.

"What happened." The human asked once more but unlike before, the tone she had now was demanding.

"Come on, Koebi-chan. I'm sure you can ask us in a much nicer way." Both locked eyes with the y/e/c eyes they always treasured. The strange spark reflected in their eyes made it unexplainably impossible to keep making contact with.

These are my friends, these are my friends. Y/n didn't even try to understand why that self affirmation was the only thing that kept her calm after one glance at the twins's eyes. They were just eyes..
Two colored; friendly; weird eyes.

The doubt was floating inside of her mind. Why? Why the beach? Wasn't she sleeping at Ramshackle... yeah. Both Grimm and her went to bed late because of a party... what was the party for? Sadly her memory was still blurry.

Why am I acting like this? They are my friends right? This is probably some prank they both decided to play on me or something. But then... why do I feel so scared...

" I can start if you want me to, Flo-."
"We love you, Y/n!" The taller twin interrupted with a big smile as he embraced the girl whose eyes went wide open. "And there it goes..." Jade added with a surprised look in his face.

She frowned doubting her own ears. It all felt extremely ridiculous.
"Floyd, stop the jokes and explain. I don't have time to play around!"

A long silence took over the place but this time the aura of it changed. Jade's expression went from surprised to unsettlingly calm. Floyd wasn't laughing anymore; in fact, his serious expression made the prefect of Ramshackle wish that he smiled again.

"Did... did I say something-" she interrupted herself in fear as both guys started walking towards her.
"Guys what are you-" Y/n was suddenly cut off when a Floyd grabbed her by the collar and pulled her into an intense kiss.
At the first the shock didn't let the girl analyze what was happening but after a moment she only thought of one thing.
It hurts

Floyd was only holding her by the collar leaving her numb body hanging as if she was a blanket.
The way he kissed was extremely vicious. The sophomore not only refused to leave any distance between their lips but he kept proclaiming more and more space. She couldn't breathe; every kiss suctioned every inch of energy inside of her human body.
The noises coming out from their actions surrounded her like fog.

Stop stop stop stopstopstopstop!

"Ah!~"
Suddenly, a big amount of pain reached her. Floyd bit her lips. The striking pain reached her body with adrenaline and in an act of self defense she turned away furiously catching her classmate by surprise, who let her fall to the ground as a result. The dead noise of her fall barely reached her ears as she laid on the cold floor. She didn't even notice the sudden snap that came from her left leg.

Suddenly the blood caused by the big wound in her lips filled her mouth while panicking moans flew away from her vocal chords and drowned in fear the air was missing I her lungs.

I'm hurt, why do I smell blood! I am going to die! I can't breathe!

Before the victim dared to continue with panicked thoughts an enormous maniacal laughter took over the place and drowned the sound of her crying.

"Hey! What is so funny, Jade?" Floyd pouted turning to his brother who was covering his eyes with both of his hands as he hunched over with laughter. But soon enough he went back to his straightened position and brushed his hair backwards revealing the complete picture of a dangerous man with the smile of a villain and eyes which even though were of different color, both captured the same insanity.

Jade took a deep breath.
"How can you not laugh Floyd? Isn't this beautiful?" He kneeled down and took Y/n by the head. Her red eyes begging for everything to be a nightmare; her cheeks marked with wet trails of tears; the way her nose tried to remember how to bring oxygen and expel carbon dioxide; her wounded lips making a trail of blood down to her chin. Floyd's eyes took the same maniacal spark as Jade's.

"Sorry~. You are right! She looks beautiful."
He kneeled down next to her and took her face from Jade caressing her cheeks and kissing them.
"My little shrimp is the most beautiful."
He was making the same face he did when he told Crewel he didn't bring the homework!

"... How.."

Before Y/n could say anything else she was pulled into an embrace by Floyd, who was now sitting on the floor hugging her from the back with his arms surrounding her waist. Meanwhile, The other twin stayed on his knees in front of the girl.

"I guess Floyd's little demonstration was enough for you to understand what we mean..." no response came from the girl but with her eyes she looked up finding a dark glare coming from him and before she could look away, Jade held her from the jaw with excessive force making it impossible for Y/n to look away.

"Or would you like me to make it clearer?"
His sharp eyes capable of cutting through sanity with the color yellow as a warning sign on the left eye and the color olive brown as a trap of kindness on the right; both demanding for an answer accompanying sharp teeth hiding behind thin lips that just got closer and closer.

"No no no no nononono.. please Jade. P-Please no. Stop. Please I'm begging you..." she uncontrollably shook her head side to side which made the man in front of her harden his grip on her jaw.
The tears kept running along with the blood and this didn't go unnoticed by him.

"Don't worry my dear Y/n. This won't hurt a bit." He placed her back against a wall sitting extremely close to her. Now he was showing his calm smile.. the same smile he showed to any costumer in Mostro Lounge. It was impossible; how could he show such face in two completely different situations! This wasn't normal. This wasn't her going to Octavinelle to eat! This wasn't Y/n asking him to talk about mushrooms! This was him and his twin taking advantage... this was her lying on the floor with no control over her body and the two of them laughing and showing the horrific things she told everyone they would never do... at least not to a friend.

The reality in which the Leech twins smiled and helped their beloved Ramshackle prefect and the horror movie she was living in right now; both of them were clashing inside her brain, however the first one seemed like a distant dream with the way Jade licked his fingers stained by the blood he cleaned from her chin and while Floyd kissed her neck.

"Little shrimp, your tears make you look ugly."
He said as he left Y/n sitting against a wall.

"Floyd. We have to be careful, since she is still human so her body is very weak. You can't just say such things or hold her the way you did a moment ago." Both of the twins started arguing.

"Sh-Shut up!" It all went silent. Y/n was breathing heavily. She didn't know if this was a dream or not but this was too much. She was going crazy.

"What do you want from me! What are you doing! The twins I know would never do this!" Rage and despair were the only two feelings reflected in her y/e/c eyes.

"Y/n."

"Why are you doing this! I am human! I am your friend! This is not what friends do! T-This is not even what lovers do! This! L-Look at me dammit! You crazy fuckers! I-I want to go home! I-!"

Pam!

The taller twin punched the wall behind the human and cracks appeared. Y/n saw blood in his fist which was next to her. Her throat was dry and her vocal chords failed to work.

"You know I love those lips of yours but if you try to complain again... I'll rip them off from your face."

"Floyd stop." Jade took him by the arm and backed him away from their obsession. Who once again was a wimping silent doll.

After arguing again both twins went for some bandages for Floyd's hand leaving their beloved human by herself.

Maybe they didn't explain what was happening but she didn't need it anymore. Both of them clearly took her to that place and did something to her body leaving her completely numb. But either if it was a potion or a spell she had to try and make it move. Otherwise she was dead meat.

"Pieces of shit." Y/n kept whispering thousands of curses against them as she crawled to the chair in which she woke up. She finally regained control over the upper part of her body but she still needed her legs. It was obvious from the big bruise on the skin that her ankle was damaged but it was improbable for it to be completely useless. All she needed to do was find someone in the streets. No one would ignore a girl crying hysterically for help and if they see the twins hopefully they'll leave her alone.

"Come on.. I can do this." She cheered for herself. This was nothing new. Y/n wasn't weak! She fought against a monster in a mine! She experienced the overblots in the NRC and managed to safe the students with her plans! She was a survivor! And she was going to get out of this situation. The gods were looking after her!

After shaking and punching her legs she finally started regaining control but as soon as she set her feet on the floor she had to bite her tongue and drown the urge to cry again. Her ankle hurt more than she ever imagined.
"Ugh... c'mon! Come on!" She swallowed saliva and made her way to the door trying not to put weight on her injured foot.

The pain of every step echoed through the halls of what at first glance seemed to be an abandoned small clinic.

Y/n walked through the abandoned dirty hall looking inside the messy abandoned rooms with the windows smashed and what used to be the patients beds completely messed up, probably by rebel teenagers who like to explore where they shouldn't or some homeless people.

It was hard to watch one's step with only one flickering light working and the light that infiltrated from the dark street, which only made her go slower not wanting to step on anything that could hurt her bare feet.

While making her way to the next hall on the right Y/n tried to remember what was the last thing that happened before waking up there.
What was it? She knew it was something important but... important in what way?

The need for air forced the human to stop on her track to catch her breath.
"What type of crap did they put inside me..." her body still felt weak and the pain didn't go away.
I guess that's normal... Floyd practically sprained my ankle...

As she caught her breath she noticed something on the ground. Y/n kneeled down to take a look at the local newspaper hoping that she could get the date of that day.

"Summer Festival at NRC"

"This year the Summer festival held by Night Raven College for everyone to celebrate the beginning of summer vacations proved once again...."

The date was May 29 and the students' vacations started on June 1...
How long had she been sleeping!

"The bandage seems lousy! Let me check, Floyd."

"I already told ya that it's fineee!"

"Oh crap..." without even looking where she was entering, Y/n rushed inside the room that was the closest to her but the loud noise that the door made when the prefect closed made her attempt of hiding utterly useless.

"Jade, did you here that!"

"She's gone! I told you we should have sedated her before going out."

"Oh, cut me some slack she is still here. You heard the door too."

Fuck! Ughhh whatever! Hiding wasn't an option anymore. After locking the door,
the human girl looked around the place noticing a bed without mattress in the corner of the room, a night table next to the bed and a wooden closet next to the door.

Trying to buy more time the human girl pushed the wooden closet in front of the door to block anyone from coming in. The wood was heavy, it had splinters, it smelled awfully and there was something black on it; It was mold.
With her lack of strength it took longer to move the furniture and the skin from the upper arm to her hands got holed up by different splinters. The pain and itching caused by the splinters and the mold made it impossible to continue.

Pam!

They were on the other side of the door.
"Little Shrimp! I know you are there!"

Pam!

"Y/n. It'd be wise of you to come out. You will thank us later."

Fuck that

Y/n kept pushing, this time with her back against the wood, until the closet was blocking the door. Now her back was itching.
"What the fuck is wrong with this mold!"

"Y/n open the fucking door or you'll regret it."

Y/n ran to the shattered window but before she could even look outside a huge amount of pain took over her left foot. "Ahhhhhhhh!"

Both of the twins stopped knocking when the screaming reached their ears.
"Y/n. We will enter one way or another" Their attempts to enter continued.

The prefect of Ramshackle took a look at her foot. A piece of glass made its way through her skin.

The girl went down on her knees which only got more bruises, failing not to scream. Her brain was filled with the pain and the fear that the human magicless girl was feeling.

"Goddamnit! Piece of shit! Fucking shit!.."

It hurts, it hurts, it hurts! I am so scared! Mom! Dad! Ace! Deuce! Grim! Please save me! Oh gods please save me! I want to die! I am so scared!

Pam!

"Ahhhhh!"
She saw a spark coming from the other side of the door. They were using magic to take down the door and the closet.

Her brain woke up from the shock. She didn't think twice before taking the piece of glass out of her foot which only made the bleeding worse. But the window was so close!
She stood up holding onto the shattered window paying no mind to the wounds in her hands. Thankfully it seemed that the clinic only had one floor, the ground level.

She started putting her right leg out of the window.
Y/n took out the other leg but the growing pain made it impossible for her to keep balance hence she fell on the side of the street.

The poor body of the girl laid down. Any passing stranger would notice that all of her body was in pain and she didn't even know where the blood was coming from anymore. Her arms, legs and back were a disaster.

The strident noise of the door and the closet being distroyed became a background noise to her as Y/n got back on her feet and started walking on the street searching for any living person.

Y/n's brain was full on adrenaline determined to escape by any means; She stopped caring about her injuries and didn't waste time on looking at herself. But some would say it was for the best because the truth was, that the escapee had become a inhumane sight to see.

Any stranger on the street would think from far away that the girl was tattooed. However, the weird texture and figures were nothing more than cuts and openings in her skin; Her back was hunch over itching; the trail of blood left by her left foot made the girl look like a zombie.

Making her way through the alleys, her crying eyes looked around for any soul but just like the sun, there was nobody around. The despair crawled into her body and in matter minutes the adrenaline passed and the exhaustion made its way to her stomach and up her system making the girl kneel down and vomit.

The alleys were dark with wastes on the sides and the hot humid weather of the summer could trap anyone in a heat wave; it wasn't any different for the tall merfolks on the other end of the alley. "Ugh. She is vomiting." Floyd covered his nose frowning disgusted. Jade shook his head checking on his smartphone the hour.

4:30

"We are going to be late. Why did you have to cast a spell to open the door? We could have just walked out the build-"

"Oh give me a break! You love all of this as much as I do." Both exchanged a look and smiled.

"My! You know me so well, Floyd." He couldn't deny it, and that's exactly why his footsteps were slow and steady. Like a little kid sneaking to the kitchen for candies. Candies are for kids what this whole situation was for Jade.

What a pleasure...

With every step they both took more details got noticed. What from a fair distance could be confused as a rolled over dog from a closer insight was the result of both his and Floyd's efforts.

Floyd still remembered when the idea of having her everyday was nothing more but a silly little dream. One of those fantasies that you think as you fall asleep.

Man! It was so fun today! I can't wait for tomorrow to see Shrimpy again! I will play with her the whole afternoon!

Every minute, every hour, of every day wasn't enough for Floyd. It didn't matter if Y/n came to Mostro Lounge when they just saw each other in class! Who cares if she already sat with him and Jade for lunch? Not him! Because it was such a small fraction of time!

Man I want to play with Y/n! I hate the days for just lasting twenty four hours! I hate all days! I hate you sun! Fuck you! If you didn't disappear into the sunset Y/n wouldn't have to go to sleep back at that shitty house! Also fuck you Ramshackle! Why does Shrimpy have to sleep there?! Fuck you time! You are never enough!

Jade had always been the type of guy to be prepared for everything; from the time he woke up until he fell asleep. However, he never noticed how much he loved the unexpected until he met Y/n. His lovely magicless classmate. She was so dull at first sight the way she got away with everything she planned, the bravery and stupidity with which she faced any challenge. She was a beautiful box of surprises which he was willing to open everyday.

"I can't wait to be with her again." Both minds had that sentence on repeat, and it was only a matter of time for it to make its way to their heart and become a vicious desire. One that got splashed by despair the day Y/n told them that Crowley had found the way to get her back to her world. "I will go once summer vacations start" she said.

They didn't need to discuss it. They both knew what to do.

"How about we take her home with us?"

"You know that potions for breathing underwater don't last forever, Floyd."

"Let's make one."

"I don't think her body will stand it."

"And if it could?"

Jade's eyes looked at his brother with surprise.
It was true. If she could stand breathing underwater then there wouldn't be a problem with taking her home. But making two potions of that level was absolutely stupid. They didn't need to separate potions when the whole deal was in one project. A project surrounded by Taboo.

It took them many nights to accomplish it. After all they were trying to do what only people like the Sea Witch and the old king Triton were able to. But the victorious result was now in front of them.

"I don't think she knows what is happening to her."

"But telling her would have ruined the surprise."

Y/n's hair only kept growing longer while her color changed from the roots to a y/f/c tone. Behind the hair that covered her face there were two beautiful y/e/c eyes crying in desperation as she tried to catch her breathe after throwing up just to start spitting blood and teeth making way for jaws; every system and organ was moving and reconfiguring into something new.

Jade's entire body was on fire for witnessing the way her beautiful back stained in blood made way for a fin along with the skin that opened up to let scales take place.

His mind was up in the sky...
His soul was drowned in ecstasy...
Jade almost didn't hear his little human's screaming; falling in deep confusion.

"Jade, she will attract nosy humans and I'm not willing to share her.. not anymore." Floyd's blushing cheeks were in great contrast with the provoked look in his eyes. It seemed as if his burning desires for the young woman was being sewn with threads of rage directed by the needle to any other living being.

"Then we must get going."

Both finally made their way to the transforming human who kept taking deep breathes. It was clear that not only her outside but her insides were changing too. It was only a matter of time before her lungs stopped accepting the oxygen and started pleading for water.

The siblings surrounded her with Floyd behind her back and Jade in the front. As soon as she noticed the two merfolks Y/n made the attempt of getting away.

"You really like to fight, eh Little shrimp?" Floyd surrounded her with his long arms.

"But you better give it a rest." He whispered to her ear.

"No-! Let me go." Her voice grew weaker with every word.

"You will drop dead if we abandon you." Jade's voice took a sudden penetrating tone.

"What...have you... done... to me."

"You heard us." Floyd tightened his arms around her.

"I must say... the metamorphosis has been a complete success." Jade made a small pause as he took out his phone leaving the screen black. And there she was.

No amount of blood and bruises could distort someone's physic the way her body has been.
She didn't know who that monster was but it couldn't be her. A fragile long moan made its way through her vocal chords to her almost invisible lips. The more she saw the less she believed; her eyes's pupils weren't even human anymore. Her nose was hardly visible and her hair looked like a toxic mixture.

Floyd loosened his grip letting Y/n extend her arms to take the phone but she stopped when she noticed her hands and arm. Any trace of pink human skin and nail was gone.. all it was left was the scales that were still getting settled in and long nails as sharp as claws.

"I know it's not perfect but don't worry. With time we will fix the little bugs to make you a perfect mermaid-." His sentence was interrupted by the sound of a smartphone crashing on the floor.

"What... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME-! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU AHHHHHHHHHH!- WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE YOU MONSTER TAKE ME HOME IHATEYOUALLIHATEYOUTAKE ME BACK!...." Her sanity left.

All the feelings inside of her came out in what a scene in which a creature who used to be human lost every last sense of reason falling into fear while one of responsible of the monstrous events restrained the distorted body while the other one took out his wand. And with one spell the once-human girl started
falling asleep.

"Everything will be okay, y/n. We'll take you where you belong." Jade caressed her hair with a gentle smile.

"IhateyouIhateyouIhateyou..." she kept crying as her eyes shut down.

That was the last time Y/n ever touched land. No one knows what happened to her... of course except for Floyd and Jade Leech, who took care of their little treasure, feeding her and keeping her company but also isolating her from any other living being and any possibility of being human ever again.

They controlled what she could and couldn't read, watch or do just in case she came up with any ideas. It was hard at first but as time passed the strong and smart human that used to be the prefect of Ramshackle became nothing more than a little scaled doll with vague memories of her human face and her identity.

The end.

((Man I hope you liked it... I did but if you didn't well there's always a first time! I will get better!))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 902 62
The magic continues in this collection of short stories about your favorite witch at Night Raven College. Paired with In Bloom. All rights belong to...
94.8K 3.9K 21
❝ 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂, ❞ -𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 990𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴...𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘦...
149K 2.3K 27
Hello my little cuties! 🥰 Oneshots and headcannons of your precious twisted wonderland bois!!!
2.3K 101 12
Twisted wonderland is a place in another dimension that appears as a twisted version of Disney where the bad guys are actually good guys and you find...