Living with love in the air (...

By rainwasnotfoundd

2 best friend's who live across the world decide to live together after years of friendship, but little do th... More

My Arrival
First day here
The kiss
Lets go swimming
Morning
Outfits
Roller Rink pt.1
Roller Rink pt.2
Cuddling With The Homie
Morning Incident
Bonfire
The agurment
announcement
Filler chapter
Karl's House
I love you Clay...
Beach Day
Grocery Store
Spa day
Maid Dress
Welcome back
Promsie Rings
Skirt Shopping
Skirt shopping (Gogys pov)
Jealous?
Shut the hell up
Amusement park
Getting ready
Will you be my boyfriend
Answers
Wanna bet?
You like it?
I won!
Stream
The proposal

Plans

18.1K 340 662
By rainwasnotfoundd

It was a week before George birthday and Clay planned on asking George out on a date but had no idea on how to. So he had to just go with the flow. George was currently sitting on the corner of the couch in the living room watching t.v. Karl and Sapnap was out shopping for something that Clay didn't remember because he wasn't paying attention to.
Clay was currently leaning onto the kitchen island bitting his nails observing the smaller boy.

"What?" George asked not taking his eyes of the screen.
"Huh? Oh right" Clay said snapping out of his train of thought.
"Well what do you need?" George giggled turing his attention to Clay.
Clay took in a deep breathe and started to walk over to the smaller boy on the couch.

"Oh so this is serious serious" George said repositioning himself to a criss-cross position on the couch.
"No it's not serious serious. At least i don't think it is"
"Then it's not" George smiled patting the seat next to him.
"Ok! Well its ok if you say no, i will be 100% ok wit-" Clay said sitting down
"Just ask the damn question"
"Willyougoonadatewithmeonyourbirthday"
(Will you go on a date with me on your Birthday)

"Oh i see why you were nervous now"
Clay gave an short dry laugh in response.
"Oh right my answer! Yes Clay i will go on a date with you"
Clay let out a breathe he had no idea he was holding in.
"Good! I have no idea what i would have done if you said no"
"Lucky you then" George smirked giving the boy a hug.
"Hey! I'm going on a date with you! Holy shit im now processing it"

"Lucky you then"
"I see what you did there" George chuckled.

"Where are you taking me on a date?"
"Well actually i plan on taking you to different places"
"Oh? Like what?"
"The amusement park then dinner and then the last one is a surprise"
"CLAY!"
"i know you don't like surprises but i need you to be patience"
"Bu-"
"No buts!"
"Fine"
"I'm gonna shower" Clay said standing up and waking away
"Good you smell like shit"
"Fuck you"
"Oooo go ahead"
Clay stopped in his tracks to turn around and face the boy.
"I was joking..... Kinda" George whispered.
Clay chuckled and continue his journey upstairs.

Clays pov~
A week went by with all 4 of us living together and it was George's birthday tomorrow. I planned on asking him to be my boyfriend, i know he likes me but i don't know if he's ready to date which is the part that is worrying me. I wanted to take him to the amusement park then take him out for dinner. After that i planned on taking him to place i go to when i want to clear my mind when i was younger, and that's where I'm gonna ask George out.

George was upstairs taking a nap since he didn't go to bed last night till 4am and it was currently 1pm.
Karl and Sapnap was currently cuddled up together and i know George didn't have a dress or suit he would want to wear out.
'Oh wait.... I'm taking him to an amusement park first.... FUCK!' Clay thought to himself.
'I guess ill have to bring two pairs of clothing'
Clay sat at the kitchen table tapping his foot thinking about his plans.

"KARL! COME HERE!" Clay called out.
Karl got up from their seats and made their way over to Clay.

"Wassup?"
"Tomorrow...."
"What about it?"
"How am i supposed to take George out to an amusement park then to dinner? He's gonna be all sweaty"
"Uhhh" Karl couldn't think of anything
"Oo!! I know!" (k)
"What?"
"Take him there, then get back around 5 and ill help him get ready and Sapnap can help you, and leave around 7?"
"Bu-"
"Wait is he wearing a suit or dress?"
"No idea"
"Ok! Well im going to go grab George and im going to take him to the store to find him something to wear. Do you have a suit?"
"Yes i do"
"What does it look like?"
"Its a white undershirt with a black vest and dark greyish pants with a black and white stripe tie"

"Oooo someones gonna look fine as hell"
"Lets hope George thinks that too"
"Oh my god you're so stupid sometimes! I'm going to go and wake George u- oh my god i have to wake George up! No!!!"

Clay stood up from his chair to stretch and placed his hand on Karl's shoulder.

"Good luck man"
"No! No! no! You wanna take him out then you wake him"
"Nice try but no"
"Damnit! WAI-"
Clay quickly turned around and gasped.
"D-did Karl Jacobs curse" Clay asked playfully.
"No! No he didn't"
"Your secret is safe with me" Clay whispered.
"Shut the honk up" Karl screamed whispered.
"Yeah yeah go wake him up" Clay giggled walking away.
"Stupid fricking man child" Karl said under his breath walking towards the stairs.

George had been awake laying down in his dark bedroom thinking about his date with Clay and what he was gonna wear. It was all overwhelming for him.

*knock knock*
Karl had now just walked in.
"Hey Geor-"
"KARL! HELP ME" George yelled pulling the boy in his bed.
"Uhh ok!"
"So yknow how Clay asked me to go on a date with him?"
"Yeah....?"
"I'm fucking freaking out because i don't know if i want to wear a dress or a suit but i don't have either and i don't know how he's taking me to the amusement park then dinner or what reasturant he's taking me to" George spoke faster the usual.

"George calm down and listen to me. In a bit me and you are gonna go shopping for a suit or dress, but tomorrow you are going to the amusement park then your gonna come home around 5 or 6 and you'll have an hour to get ready and after your really you'll go to dinner. And i don't know where, it's just some super fancy 5 star place"
"5 STAR!??! Oh my god!! I'm gonna be sweaty when i come home tho!"
"Take a 15 minute shower?"
"Oh right, i can do that"

"Alright c'mon get up and get dressed"
"Yes sir" George giggled saluting the boy.

Time skip to at the store

"Ok George! Do you know if you wanna wear a suit or dress?"
"I'm leaning more towards suits but just incase ill check both"
"Ok! Well do you have an idea on a suit or dress?"
"Uhh... No"
"Ok well Clay is wearing a white undershirt with a black vest and dark greyish pants with a black and white stripe tie, i think that's what he said it looked like"
"Oh thank god his outfit is colors i can see"
"Huh? What do you mea- oh i forgot you're color blind"
"Ding ding ding! Now let's go look at suits"

Both boys spent 2 hours looking and trying on suits for George but sadly no luck with suits in that store.

"So no suit here huh?"
"Guess not, Let's look at dresses tho"

Karl started at one side of the racks starting at the yellow dresses while George stated at the opposite looking at the blue ones.

"Hey George you like this one?" Karl asked showing the boy a pink formal asymmetrical dress.
(Shorter in the front longer in back)

George stopped looking through the dresses to look at the one in Karl's hand.

"What color is it?"
"PFFT" Karl bursted into laughter.
"Idiot" George scoffed going back to looking at dresses.

30 minutes go by and still no dress or suit.

"Damnit..."
"Ok! Well its its 4:42 pm so they close at 5pm so we kinda gotta go" Karl sighed.
"Fuck!"
"George! Shhh"
"No im pissed now lets go"

George grabbed his phone and the store pissed off. Karl quickly followed by grabbing his keys and phone and leaving the shop.

Karl got into the drivers seat while George sat in the passengers seat leaning his head on the door looking at the buildings in the city.

A few minutes go by with the boys sitting in the car when something suddenly catches George's eyes.

"Karl... Karl! STOP THE CAR!"
"What why?"
"Just fucking do it!"

Karl pulled over and before he could even put the car in park George was already out the car.

"GEORGE WAIT!!"

Karl hurried out the car and locked the doors and put the coins in the parking meter.

George was long gone. He was about a block away from the car while car was stuck and the cross way.

"C'mon c'mon c'mon" Karl repeated out loud.
Karl could see George slowing down and eventually he saw him stop to observe something in display.
"Oh my god!" Karl yelled.
"Oh sorry" he apologised to the people around.

The cross walk showed people could start walking and lord did Karl run for dear life to George.

"GEORGE! Why the hell would you do that?" Karl asked slightly bending over and using his knees to rest his hands while his head hanged down trying to catch his breath.

"George...?"
Karl looked up.

"Woah"
"That's the one" George said flabbergasted.
"Yeah....yea it is" Karl agreed.

It was a black long sleeve turtle neck shirt with a gold and white innova corsetry with black formal trousers.
(I think i worded the last part right LMFAO)

(You have no idea how long it took to find an outfit that wasn't to masculine or feminine)

AHH ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE!!! 😎
MY SOCIAL ANXIETY MEDS ARE RLLY MESSING WITH MY BREATHING AND IS GIVING PAINFUL HEADACHES😭 FUCK THIS LMFAO

TY FOR ALL THE READS COMMENTS LOVES

ALSO I NEED A PEN NAME!! HELP ME WITH THAT!!!

Remember it's to soon to give up<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 124 13
smut // fluff // mby angst?? read first chapter for more info cover art by: boobeardrawws on insta :)
216K 7.9K 62
Sapnap grew up in Texas, a state where being gay just wasn't something you were allowed to talk about- so he didn't. He never came out to his family...
1.7M 40.1K 9
It's one thing flying out to another country and spending a week in your best friend's home, but it's another thing if you're in love with said best...
71.8K 2.1K 22
So college is definitely not what George expected, let alone America itself. He was finally leaving the house and hopefully his introverted lifestyle...