~ Tales From The SMP Preferen...

By AreebaDazzle

Basically I think I am the first person to do something like this! I don't really see much of Tales From The... More

Welcome + Information!
Information on Oneshots!
Format for Requesting Oneshots!
𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 && 𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
↠ How You Two Meet ↞
↠ Age Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ What They Like/Love About You ↞
↠ When Did They Realize Their Feelings For You ↞
↠ Height Difference Between You Two ↞
↠ Who Your Sibling Is ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt.1 ↞
↠ How And When Did They Confess To You Pt. 2↞
↠ Nicknames For Each Other ↞
↠ What Would You Steal From Them ↞
↠ What They Do That Makes You Flustered ↞
↠ Big Spoon Or Little Spoon ↞
↠ Who's More Jealous? You or Him ↞
↠ How They Act When They Are Jealous ↞
↠ Where They Like to Kiss You ↞
↠ What They Do When You're Sick ↞
↠ How You Guys Cuddle ↞
↠ Their Love Language ↞
↠ When They Walk In On You Changing ↞
↠ When You're Being Clingy Towards Them ↞
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ranbob Includes...
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cuddling With Ran Includes...
𝐀𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #1
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Angst Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Valentine's Day Alphabet
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #1
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet #2
𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➶ Ranbob Headcanons ➴
➶ Ran Headcanons ➴
➶ Mason Headcanons ➴
➶ Catboy! Corpse Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #3 ➴
➶ John John Headcanons ➴
➶ John John Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons ➴
➶ Ranbutler Headcanons #2 ➴
➶ Ranbob Headcanons #4 ➴
𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
➳ Ranbutler Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #1
➳ Ran Imagine #2
➳ Zachary Imagine #1
➳ Ranbob Imagine #2
𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
・❥・Ranbob Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #1
・❥・Ran Drabbles #2
𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Run Away With You {Ranbutler x Reader}
The Story Of A Merling And An Enderman Hybrid {Ranbob x Reader}
I Loved You But You Loved Him {Ranbutler x Reader}
A New World And A Lost World {Ranbob + Reader}
Growing Feelings {Ran x Reader} Part I
I Never Regret Falling In Love With You Princess {Ran x Reader} Part II
That's What Friends Are For {Zachary + Reader}
Put Your Head On My Shoulder {Ranbob x Reader}
It's Not Your Fault... You Weren't in Control of Yourself... {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Heal Scars {Ran x Reader}
His Promise {Ranbob x Reader} Part II of Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Awkward Love {Ranbutler x Reader}
Fight or Flirt {Ran x Reader}
Ferris Wheel of Love {Zachary x Reader}
It's Okay Little One... I Won't Hurt You {Ranbob + Reader}
Late Night Cuddles {Ash x Reader}
A Merling's Kiss {Ranbob x Reader}
Love Can Kill {Ran x Reader}
𝐈𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐐𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 && 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
⇱ Incorrect Quotes #1 ⇲
In Memory of the Blood God Who Fell [A/N]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ Ranbob Fluff Romance Alphabet #2

802 14 226
By AreebaDazzle

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Ranbob loves to cook with you and would definitely cuddle with you whenever you are free cause he doesn't feel like doing anything else other than that.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

Ranbob admires how you are determined and shy you are. he finds everything about you beautiful especially when you giggle. It literally makes his heart beat and makes him blush since it's adorable.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

Ranbob would just bring you close to him while embracing you tightly while telling you that he loves you so much and whisper sweet nothings to you. When it comes to panic attacks it's always you comforting Ranbob but if it had to be the other way he would just help you calm down by hugging you.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Ranbob just wants to get married with you and have a family. He loves you so much to the point he wants to see you smile and be happy with him.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Ranbob is basically the dominant one from you and in my defense he is a confident one to be exact and I can literally see you Ranbob simps just dying right now cause it's true.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

Ranbob is definitely gonna regret yelling at you and making you cry so of course he's gonna forgive you and apologize for yelling. When it comes to you guys fighting over things it always ends up okay at the end or sometimes you starting to cry.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Ranbob is really grateful to have you around to keep him going. He has many regrets that haunts him till now and is aware of how you are helping him through times when he needs it.

H onesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?

Ranbob would share things with you but one thing he didn't share is how he killed your brother, Isaac in cold blood. Though one day he did talk about this with you which of course made you cry and everything but in the end you forgave him cause you knew that wasn't him. He still didn't forgive himself for doing this.

I nspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?

Ranbob changed for the better when he met you. He is glad that you came around and helped him become a better person when no one else could.

J ealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?

Ranbob gets really jealous. He would literally death glare at the person hitting on you to make them get the idea you are taken or would come up behind you and wrap his arms around you waste and glare down at the person and as if that netherite sword wasn't already looking too good to create a mess.

K iss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?

Ranbob is a good kisser. Though the first kiss was long, passionate and loving to be exact. Take it from me guys I simp too much for him.

L ove Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?

Ranbob would take your out on a date and propose to you there. he would most likely set a picnic date anywhere that looks good in Mizu or a beach in the overworld.

M arriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like? 

Ranbob would most definitely want to marry you and that same goes with you wanting to as well. He would prepare a romantic date at the beach and propose to you there. The marriage would probably be a private one to be exact since none of you have any relatives or friends or anything.

N icknames - What do they call their s/o? 

Ranbob would call you sweetheart or princess or shorty just for teasing. Mostly call you sweetheart though.

O n Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?

When Ranbob fell in love it was something new to him considering he's never been in love and it was a very new feeling but he was good at hiding it as he thought it was nothing but he soon realized how much he had fallen for you whenever you talked to him or giggled.

P DA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?

Ranbob isn't really upfront of about your relationship and neither are you. None of you brag about each other though but he's pretty bold enough to kiss you in public but you aren't.

Q uirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.

Ranbob is technically an enderman hybrid that has teleportation abilities and reversed teleportation so yeah technically if you are somewhere within ten feet away he would teleport you to him.

R omance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?

Ranbob didn't really know much to be romantic but it's the thought that counts. He can be cliche and creative at the same time and would do anything to make you happy.

S upport - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?

Ranbob supports you all the way and would help you achieve your goals cause he believes in you a lot.

T hrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?

Ranbob would most definitely try out something new.

U nderstanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?

Both you and Ranbob know each other well about each other. Not all the way but mostly. Both of you are empathetic.

V alue - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?

When it comes to both of your relationship, both of you know that it's important and you both trust each other and it's worth anything else.

W ild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.

Whenever you fall asleep on his shoulder, he would smile and give you a kiss on your forehead as he will carry you in a bridal style and lay you down on your bed and lie down beside you and cuddle you while making you face him and fall asleep as well.

X OXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?

Ranbob is very affectionate towards you and he loves to kiss and cuddle you cause it makes him happy and the fact that you are close to him.

Y earning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?

Ranbob gets pretty worried thinking something bad happened to you. Same goes for you too.

Z eal - Are they willing to go to great lengths for the relationship? If so, what kind of?

Yeah both of you are to be honest. You two are not sure but eventually you guys will have something to make your relationship go in great lengths.

Author Notes: This makes me feel single and want a relationship like this! TvT

I want a guy like Ranbob in my life... Actually I want Ranbob and nothing more! UvU

I am working on Ran Fluff Romance Alphabet next so yeah and don't worry I will do all character it's just that Ranbutler, Ranbob and Ran have caught my heart way more than others! :D

Anyways I hope you guys liked this!

Please Vote, Comment, Read and Enjoy!

Peace Out!

~Amber❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 351 19
Just a horny girl
59.6K 3.3K 73
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
23.9K 985 40
She had always feared the night, but everything changed when someone showed her its beauty. The calming moonlight and soothing night sounds transform...
32.6K 1.8K 41
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...