Malva's drug

Oleh LolKayy02

Malva and Blaise have been enemies since they were born, They always are trying to kill each other. What happ... Lebih Banyak

Message for Love's
MALVA'S DRUGS NAMES
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Quick A/N
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter 18 Vegas1
Chapter 19 Vegas 2
Chapter 20 Vegas 3
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 real 1
Chapter 24 real 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 3 words 8 letters
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

528 18 7
Oleh LolKayy02

☪︎ℳ𝒶𝓁𝓋𝒶☪︎. *edited*
Once my father recovered in Vegas we all went back home.
Me and Blaise have been great actually. We keep it on the down low. Spend time with each other when we could.

Freya was going to pop any moment which kept us all on our toes literally.My sister is hella annoying so her pregnancy is just like a walking little satan or something.

Today we had a conference meeting. Then I was going to look back over the file Ice gave me about my birth mother.

Once I was all dressed in jeans that happen to make my butt look nice, I also put on a white cropped shirt. I put on some white boots with a small heel.

I looked at the time to see that I'm like 10 minutes late for the meeting which made me hurry more.

Once I got to the conference room, I took my files and sat at my seat not missing the scowl Blaise was giving me right now.

"Got caught up, you may resume" I said before putting on my glasses and reading a file.

"We were talking about, Well Blaise was saying how he wants to how do I put this... Check into your dead mother just to see her connection with the Mafia" Faze blurted out.

I froze what I was doing and took off my glasses. Only me and Ice know that my mother was alive after the birth. There's no way in hell I'm risking the chances by letting Blaise snoop around.

"No" I simply said, staring at Blaise, Of course he challenged me.

"Malva, We know nothing about your mother, she could be a connection to the other side" Blaise suggested.

My own mother is long gone, There's no way she would hurt me like that.

"She's dead Blaise let it go" I argued standing up not messing the look from my father, He looked guilty.

"Well if she's dead, like you say she is then why don't you know where she's buried?" Blaise asked, also standing up.

I gulped before taking my files and leaving the meeting. He knows something. All of a sudden he's on my ass about my birth mother.

Me walking out on the meeting was immature but Blaise bringing a personal matter into work is also immature.

As I was speed walking down the hall Caspain caught up with me.

"What's wrong Malva?" Caspain asked, I guess I looked pissed or something.

"Nothing" I simply answered before going to my room. I sat on my bed and opened the files.

Marlena Amara:

5 prison records. All paid off by, Unknown

Marlena was 19 when she gave birth to a baby girl. Marlena passed away due to child birth complications.

Marlena parents, Alive, Unknown. Marlena grew up in foster care. She was abused by her first home and ran away when she was 17.

Marlena parents were spotted at, *address

Once I finished reading over the files, I looked at the address and took a picture of it. It says the car ride will be 6 hours just to go to the address that was on the paper.

I then looked at the file Ice recently sent me.

Ellova Amara

Gave birth to Malva Amara Bandt. Ellova changed her name to Marlena then. There was complications in childbirth.

Then Chuck (Malva's father) Paid her to leave the country for good. Ellova made the choice to leave.

Ellova was last seen 8 years ago at her parents house which is *Insert address*.

I like to relook over my information just for confirmation.

I then heard a knock on my door which made me hurry to hide the files.

Then Blaise was at the door which made me roll my eyes and get off my bed.

"Look Malva, This morning I received a file. Not just any file for Ellova Amara rings a bell?"

"That doesn't mean you can just add her to your first suspect list. It was a one night stand, nothing more, and don't mention to my father about this he doesn't know that I know" I said grabbing my travel bag.

"Tesoro, Where are you going now?"

"Mind my business" I said, zipping the bag.

"Malva where the hell are you going?" Blaise demanded. I took a deep breath and said "like I said minding my business" Which only seemed to anger Blaise more.

There was a sudden pull on my wrist that made me face Blaise. I avoided all eye contact, because we all know what happened the last time we made eye contact up close.

"Malva look at me"

" I can't at the moment" I said, admiring how beautiful and colorful my white ceiling is.

Blaise's hand then softly cupped my jaw that forced me to look at him.

"Fine, I'm going to this address we're my mother was last seen at" I gave in all the information, disappointed that a highly classified assassin broke first.

"Why are you doing that alone?" Blaise asked me to let go of me and sit on my bed.

"Like I said this is my problem" I said while picking up my bag.

"Our problem" Blaise corrected.

"Whatever you find out, you cannot just tell anyone or use it as leverage, Promise me Schwachkopf (Dickhead)" I said seriously.

"I promise"

Once we got in the car Blaise insisted on driving, Which was probably the best idea.
I couldn't help but fidget around from being nervous.

"Calm down Amara," Blaise said, putting his hand on my thigh. Well that ain't calming me either.

"I can't," I said, bouncing my leg.

"How about we talk about... our first date?" Blaise suggested and I stopped bouncing my knee.

"A- we- M-" I stammered over My words.

"Did I just make you nervous?" Blaise asked with his stupid cocky smirk

"No, Pff it's just hot in here" I said, taking off my jacket.

"Sure. So we both know we are not dating people, So how about clubbing for a hangout?" Blaise said which was true. Neither of us had experience with the romantic shit, nor cared really.

"Mhm" I say in agreement. As I started to go to sleep I leaned my head back and fell into deep sleep.

"Amara"

"Tesoro"

I was awakened by the feeling of being shaked, Which made my fist automatically go up towards the person.

"Fucking shit" Blaise said holding his nose.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said with a small grin.

"Sure you are, Anyways we are here" He said stepping aside.

I unbuckled my seat belt to observe the house, It was plain blue dead grass. It also looked old. I noticed a for sale sign

As we walked up to the front porch I gently knocked on the door.

When the nobody answered I opened it.

It was empty, I walked into the huge living room as the wooden floors creaked.

I walked around and I found this room. It was locked though. Somehow this house seems familiar to me. Like I've been here before.

"I can't get the damn thing open," I said, jiggling the lock.

"Do you have a hair clip?" Blaise asked, I wasn't sure so I reached in my messy bun to find a clip then I felt one that was holding up the bun.

"Here" I said, giving the clip to Blaise.

Once he picked the lock, The door opened revealing a family room.

I noticed this picture of this Young woman. She looked exactly like me. Had long Raven hair, Weird colored eyes. Nice tanned skin with slight dimples, with a slight natural blush tint.

That was my mom.

"That's your-"

"Mother" I finished, staring at the picture of the women who gave birth to me.

"Take a look at this," Blaise said, handing me another picture.

It was of me, I was a toddler in the picture.

"Why am I-"

I started then we heard the door open and lock.

Blaise quickly put the picture up and handed me a gun out of instinct.

As we had our gun in our position we slowly walked out of the room towards the noise only to see an old lady.

I quickly put my gun in my waist band and remembered the photo I looked at. This woman was my grandmother.

"Malva Amara Bandt?" The woman asked as I nodded.

"What happened to my mother" I simply asked, not wanting to waste time.

"You look just like Ellova, Ellova left after she gave birth, She was last seen by us a year ago. She went off the radar I mean she started drinking again. She had a deep depression, she let it take over and one day she just killed herself" The lady said insensitivity.

I quickly blinked back the tears and I kept it all together.

"Why are you here and the for sale sign is out?"

"I forgot a room" The lady said.

After we finished, She said she wants to build a relationship with me when I'm ready.

My mother is really dead, This is why I hate getting my hopes up.

On the way back I was silent, As Blaise caught on I wasn't in a talking mood, he left me be.

We arrived back at the house around 1 am, I muttered a thank you to Blaise before going up to my room.

I went in my pocket and looked at the picture I took from the houses

Just looking at how I look exactly like her scares me.
Not like she would want a relationship with me
.

Tonight I didn't want to be alone. So as soon as I changed into comfortable clothing, I walked to Blaise room. Once I knocked he opened the door. Shirtless displaying his tattoos with sweatpants.

"Can I-?" I started but Blaise cut me off with a yes .

I sat on his bed while he walked around the room getting situated.

" Ghostbusters?" Blaise asked, remembering that was my favorite movie when I was younger.

I nodded and got comfortable on the bed while Blaise was still doing something.

Once Blaise turned off the lights, He made himself comfortable on the bed with me.

I never really cuddled before but I once found out it's comfortable. With the right person, I get cold at night but leave it up to Blaise to cool me down.

While Blaise was hugging the living shit out of my waist, He's like huge crushing me.

"Let go Blaise" I said, trying to move but there was no hope.

"Go to sleep" Blaise muttered in the crock of my neck.

I fell asleep halfway in the movie.

A/n
Who knew they were the cuddling type, Definitely not me. There relationship will definitely have some bumps seeing they are both really stubborn.

I'm trying not to make it toxic, but I'm trying to also make it fit them. Ya know. Like they still going to call each other names and occasionally prank each other so nothing really going to change it's just they will be very protective and smitten with each other.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

54.8K 2K 43
|MATURE| Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★| "Who's this?" I said while I questioned the text on my screen. Unknown Number 3:10 a.m Hi. I felt off about the message...
201K 10.2K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
41K 2.6K 22
When George Newton moves to Bantfell with the promise of superheroes and excitement and a way to finally control the abilities that have been tauntin...
25.2K 2K 13
When a normal girl's fairytales & fantasies becomes true. A hidden love story🧚🏻‍♀️✨ A short story with 10 chapters🧚🏻‍♀️✨